» *Relatively Important!!*
Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:05 pm by Punkapunkin

» PNT is live! Sign-ups here <3
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:24 am by Punkapunkin

The Defeat of Two Evils in One Night 27/01/2018

Go down

The Defeat of Two Evils in One Night 27/01/2018

Post by Onoxdorf on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:19 am

In the lands of chatango lives a tribe known as the novafags. They are a generally strong, resilient and thick-skinned people, however are prone to bouts of infighting on occasion. They rule a territory known in native tongue as the lands of Novastorm. An empty and sparse landscape, littered with sandstone structures and vast expanses of sand. Weaving between the sandstone rock formations rivers of salt flow like liquid amongst the sandy barren landscape.

The day was like any other. People began to talk and interact. Friendships flowered and also soured. Just a typical day in Novastorm as the tribe socialized. It wasn’t until night fell over Nova when a freak chain of events ensued.

“I have a discord” Tina reminded the novafags as she turned up for a hundredth time. “discord, discord, discord, I have a discord, omg everyone needs to hear about my discord” she screamed at the top of her lungs. The people of nova grew tired of her irritating screams. Unable to tolerate the annoying nature of conversation many novians waited patiently for somebody to do something. They needed a saviour, a dark knight, a man not afraid to take action.

Hours had passed but no saviour made an appearance. Conversation in the presence of Tina grew tiresome and boring. “Everyone focus on me, discord, discord, discord, shut up Chris you bitch” Tina spewed. As the conversation progressed typical to the nature of Novastorm’s general populace the topic of conversation deteriorated. Char unknowingly would become the saviour of nova that day.

“I’d rape you” Char jokily declared to Tina in a typical novastorm fashion. Tina in horror falls to the floor, she then gets back up with a grazed knee “Don’t say that” Tina responds. “Hmado I don’t like this, it’s not funny!” She explains. The word rape burnt a deep hole in Tina’s brain. Triggered and in a fit of unstable emotion she began to panic. Spotting blood the novians take their chance. “You should feel privileged char would go to prison to rape you” Rowlie jests. Yet again Tina tumbles to the floor, grasping her face she clambers to her feet. With a shining black eye, she stutters: “Stop this, it’s bringing back memories, Hmado I don’t like this!” Chris seeking a chance for much needed revenge sniggers. “Tina likes being raped by char”. Yet again Tina falls to the ground, flopping like a fish she gasps for air. Moments later she sits up with blood running down her face. With a busted nose she cries out: “Stop this it’s not funny, I’m going to go to my discord now!!!” “If Tina says no to being raped, what she really means is yes” Char jests yet again. Tina falls to the ground for a final time, her bones shattered she is emotionally and physically broken.

Shaking with unstable, emotional energy Tina begins to transform. Her human body mutates into a gross embodiment reflecting her own personality. A hulking creature that absorbs your field of view with its mass, she screeches in pain. Blood running down from her nose she called out to the sand god. “Hmado stop this please!” Char; the dark and sunglass wearing zulu warrior stands tall. With a sword in his hand it began to grow. “rape haha” the sword hissed. With one mighty swipe the creature was mortally wounded. Maimed and in a fit of combined rage and desperation the creature fled. The Novian’s rejoiced at the sight of the fleeing hideous creature. They began to sigh a breath of relief.

The Novian’s celebrated in glee. The monster was gone and their saviour of African descent was to thank. Nova was safe and people soon began to go back to doing their own thing. And so the novafags commence their daily behaviors. Codie, Mado and Char begin to discuss video games and Onox and JD continue their game of hide and seek. It felt as though the evil had subsided, but it was short lived.

As the novafags socialize they notice weird going’s on around the camp. The night becomes cold and the air thin, kitty arches her back and begins hissing and onox freaks out. Wailing and wind milling his arms whilst babbling sheer nonsense he accidentally kills an aquarium filled with shrimp. Little did the novian’s know they were being visited by a dark power, a power more intense than that even possessed by the discord queen. With a supernatural blast of light, a portal begins to open up in the realm of novastorm.

The portal seems supernatural by nature. Twisting and turning it releases traces of white light glisten like diamonds. Everyone stairs in awe. Who the hell is this they think to themselves? Is it the discord queen? Has she returned??? The ground begins to shake in anger. Within seconds a throne rises out from the sand. The throne is crude and carved from sandstone. Sand then begins to climb the throne forming the shape of a man it appears to sit. Hmado the novaking has arrived. “HOW DARE YOU RETURN” Hmado shouts into the portal. Echoing through the portal entrance like a cave the words carry into the distance. “I miss this place, I came back” a young voice replies. Talon emerges from the portal.

Confused and clearly driven mad by isolation the banished pariah steps foot onto the sandy ground of nova. The sand crunches below his step. The novian’s gasp. As his foot touches the ground the sand begins to turn black. The corruption begins to spread across the floor. “I told you to stay away” Mado states sternly. “But I miss this place, I have friends here” Talon responds with a dazed expression on his face. Char the black hero decides to support the Nova King. “Talon you’d had enough chances, just leave.” He says. Talon unable to accept this begins to take another step towards Mado and Char. “But I thought we were friends” Talon replies.

It was clear Talon was not thinking straight. Clearly his time banished from nova affected him greatly. In his desperation to return from his banishment he resorted to dark magic, but that did not change how the novafags felt. “We are friends, but you must leave. Just by coming here you’ve made everything worse!” Hmado responds. Talon takes a step closer, unable to read the faces of horror around him he is totally socially unaware of the negative emotions portrayed by their body language. It was as though he was under a trance, a trance where he could hear their words, but not understand them. The dark magic he used to return clearly froze up his brain.

“Maybe you should give him a set time until he can return again Mado. Maybe then it’d be easier for him to stay banished.” Rowlie suggests with the support of Codie. “Hmmm, maybe that is a good idea” Mado ponders to himself. “Please let me come back, I’ll even be nice to Darrion” Talon pleads. “you never stick to your word Talon, I’m sorry but you must leave!” Mado insists. Angry and upset Talon continues to persist. “Perma bans are never permanent in novastorm mado, just let me come back.” He begs. “That’s it, I’ve had enough. I here by state you shall be banished once more! You won’t be allowed to return here until 2019 and that is final! We’re done here.”

The Novaking lowers his hands to the ground. Calling out to the sand he chants his sand magic. The ground begins to shake as the sand beneath the novians feet starts to flow. The sand river collects to create a hammer of pure sand. As strong as iron and rough to the touch Mado picks up the hammer. “No mado please, I’ll change, I’m sorry, don’t banish me again, I need this place, I miss my friends!!!!” With a mighty swing of the hammer mado knocks Talon back from hence he came and shatters the portal to diamondstorm. The atmosphere immediately improves and the animals begin to act normal again as the child who walks the dark path has been banished once more. The novians cheer for their king as he yet again ensures Nova was a safe kingdom to call home.

Last edited by Onoxdorf on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Onoxdorf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Defeat of Two Evils in One Night 27/01/2018

Post by charizardf1 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:28 am

Very Nice! The Discord Queen and Chaotic Fetus both striking at once. Nova truly has changed into a dangerous environment.
charizardf1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:02 pm

What a breathtaking story.
Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:17 pm

It's a good read but I feel like it's too biased not including the seemingly random comments link made first based on a fight they had outside of nova realm.

I really liked the talon parts though and all the arbitrary details like the animals returning to normal.
Tamicat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fierce_Counter on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:21 pm

wheres the rape scene.
Fierce_Counter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content