» The Nova Duel Carnival is live!
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:05 am by Punkapunkin

» My sincere apologies
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:42 am by charizardf1

» Nova Duel Carnival!
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:42 am by Punkapunkin

» In Search of the Novastorm
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:13 am by Punkapunkin

» Tale of Young Darion the Chosen (Book 2)
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:04 pm by charizardf1

» Good day!
Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:42 am by Punkapunkin

» Pokemon community mindsets
Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:39 am by charizardf1

» The untold origin story of one of our fellow Novakin
Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:32 pm by JDWilson

In Search of the Novastorm

Go down

In Search of the Novastorm

Post by Tamicat on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:09 am

The story begins with you, you have been recently deported from your homeland for speaking too much about pocket monsters. The locals fearing your animalistic powers and probably thinking you were making some kind of dick joke have blindfolded you and brought you into the woods. They told you to get lost and if you ever come back they're dumping you in the ocean next time. You'll have to leave your friends and family behind you and make a new life out here in the wilds.

What's your name again?
Tamicat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Search of the Novastorm

Post by Tamicat on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:40 am

Tamicat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:03 am

Alright I'm glad you didn't decide on Penis. HalloHallo sounds like an okay name, I especially like the way you repeated Hallo an extra time for no real reason. It just seems like something only a very intelligent person would think to do in their name.

Tamicat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:08 am

Sounds good. Not what I would have picked but hey it's better than penis I guess.

It's getting dark and the forest feels like it's getting colder. You know you should probably try and make camp for the night but in the distance you can hear a low groan... almost like something or someone is calling to you. It feels so close by too! What now?
Tamicat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:23 am

sure whatever you draw the world's shittiest star over your nice new goggles
they're literally the only thing you had left from your family but OK sure what a nice star

while you're busy scrawling over your new glasses the sun has started to set and it's becoming hard to see... You feel a chilling presence in the air and you fear that your crayon may not last you through the night to come. Any actual plans yet?
Tamicat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkapunkin on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:37 am

I have decided to brave this strange farce. My imagination is telling me it's something fictional, like a zombie! Or a pack of wild apes! But as I inch closer to where the creeping setting sun will allow me to see, A BIG SCARY COCKROACH APPEARS!! 

A fleeing Spin looks desperately for an opportunity to either out the bug, or an escape from the quickly approaching BIG heccing beast

Spin can feel their stamina slowly draining. Adrenaline will soon be overpowered by their feeble legs' whimsical properties. 

Alas! An opportunity! A HUGE one at that! Spin finds one BIG BOOT for a huge heccing b00G & can now give him a good 'ol stomping. 

Punkapunkin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:48 am

While you're busy imagining what I'd assume is something ridiculous and not actually making a plan for a night you get a sudden chill up your spine.

Suddenly a ghostly disembodied head of what is... probably a human appears in front of you. Staring you down with disapproval and silence.
Tamicat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:55 am

Just so everyone knows anyone is open to suggest actions inputs or responses not just Punkapunkin.
Tamicat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkapunkin on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:58 am

"Hallohallo, Mr. Alien head! Do you know where you are? I sure don't!...aha..."

"Is there anywhere safe near here? What ARE you??"
Punkapunkin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:17 am

King Mitch appeared before the young boy,
"Hello young one.." he said staring him down "So it is true. You are the one we need."

"I know many things and I know you seek a new place in this world. My name is mitch and I used to rule these lands and the ones beyond from a place called 'N♢VΛ░ST♢RM'"

"but... that was before the dark one appeared. He sealed me away and banished the true hero of Legend. Now I'm cursed to watch over this forest waiting for a new hero to appear so I can set a trial before him and he can bring peace to my once great kingdom."

"I ask you now boy, are you he?"
Tamicat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:51 am

King Mitch continued "I've been waiting a long time, you must be the one the prophecies told. A banished prince who will fight and bring justice to the land saving us in our time of need with the help of a young hero. I believe in you young. Go fourth through the forest and down the river but beware the forest inhabitants. Make your way across the mountains and in the desert beyond you'll find your destiny."

"But beware the demon temptress that roams this forest in search of victims young HalloHallo."

He started to fade away

"I wanted to say I believe in you after all the prophecies and waiting I've done for this day.... but to be honest with a faggy name like that I'm not so sure... Why couldn't your parents name you something more heroic like Aubergine..?"

The old king's power faded away as his ghostly visage disappeared into the night. Your path has been set.

You should consider finding shelter for the night though.
Tamicat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:48 pm

charizardf1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:14 pm

"Whilst wondering if he's heading towards the right direction, the hero of prophecy comes across what seems to be a large tree hollow. He then decides to use that as a shelter until the morning so he can make out his way in the daylight, little did he know that a bizarre encounter awaits him inside...
As he walks into the hole a big wall falls behind him closing the entrance and a loud voice that sounds like it comes from all directions echoes all over the place: "Whom dares trespass my lair? Do you crave my attention to that extent?". An odd looking individual warps facing the young hero, they introduce themselves as the great witch Codie but HalloHallo can't quite make out their gender, I wonder what awaits our hero in this odd encounter..."
Mado
Admin

View user profile http://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:22 pm

also I suggest that you keep some kind of inventory and skillset in mind if this is going to be like an rpg adventure, perhaps do "You got (item)x1" to make it seem more real
Mado
Admin

View user profile http://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkapunkin on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:13 am

I want to make a fire & a bed of leaves! A treehouse sounds nice though...
Punkapunkin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down