Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
The Nova Bible EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
The Nova Bible EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
The Nova Bible EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
The Nova Bible EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
The Nova Bible EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
The Nova Bible EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
The Nova Bible EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
The Nova Bible EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
The Nova Bible EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

The Nova Bible

Go down

The Nova Bible Empty The Nova Bible

Post by charizardf1 Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Genesis 1

On the first day two gods ascending from their thrones. The God named Hmado, who was cast aside from the struggles of other universes; and Grovyle, the wandering god seeking new ideals in hopes of one day finding a new place to call home. The two gods meet and discuss of wat thy shalt do with thineselves. 

On the second day Hmado creates the first being of a new universe called Arceus, to assist with creations while he thinks of the ideals that shall prosper in the new universe they create. Grovyle worked with Arceus to meld a new universe together. Together they created space and time. Being too difficult for them to handle by themselves Arceus creates Palkia, the god of space, and Dialga, the god of time.

On the third day Grovyle said, "Let there be a new domain." With this command Grovyle commands Arceus to create a novastorm, creating a domain that would be labeled as a new home for them. After this Arceus goes into a deep slumber. Hmado returns to Grovyle along with another god called Reksel, who has assisted Hmado with the ideals of wat thine shalt do in the new domain of novastorm.

On the fourth day the three gods wish to have more beings to their new domain. They summon many beings from other universes to be apart of their new creation, but many have quickly perished upon setting foot in the new domain. Hmado and Grovyle questioned why this would happen. It turned out that during creation of novastorm Yveltal, the god of destruction, was also created and took away the lives of the weak newcomers. Those who have lost their lives were labeled as PEO on the tragic day. Yveltal also corrupted the mind of the god Reksel, making him go crazy and change his ideals. Due to this effect the two god Hmado and Grovyle take away Reksel's power and banish him while taming Yveltal to stay as a reminder of the mistake they made with Reksel.

On the fifth day NovaStorm became a new home for other beings to stay but it was still short. Hmado had the idea to remodel the domain thus summoning Rox. Rox brings out his servant Giritina to help Yveltal become the main image of the domain making Yveltal more presentable and a role model. Giratina, after finishing, takes Rox back to their dimension until they are next needed. The new scenery attracts more beings and becomes a decent domain for everyone. At this time being a happy place for everyone.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Dragonite1127 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum