» I'm going to cry when I get Ash cap Pikachu in Ultra Moon
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:32 am by charizardf1

» Hecking novapeepz
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:30 am by charizardf1

Talon's Dark Path

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talon's Dark Path

Post by charizardf1 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:21 am

Here begins an unfortunate story about a small child. A child who, for his age and generation, was seen as brimming with great potential. At the young age of 9 this small boy had the knowledge and intelligence of a teen/young adult. Many praised and acknowledged the talents of the boy, but also feared how he would use them. This..... is the story of the path young Talon has carved for himself within his journey through NovaStorm.

It all began when the Sand God, Hmado, came across a lost fetus that was scared and all alone, struggling to survive in the cruel reality that is Chatango. Hmado reached out his hand and took the small fetus and cared for him as if he was his own child. Once he was old enough to walk among himself Hmado let him free upon the community of NovaStorm. Hmado gave the child 2 pets, umbreon and leafeon, to play with, making Talon very pleased and happy with society.  Happy to see the young boy quickly grow he, and many of the Novians, saw that he was very bright child and would someday be a great asset to everyone. 

In the shadows lurked an evil guest. Shrouded in a malicious aura they wandered in Nova and caused minor chaos. Dvasu, Link, Talon, Hmado and few more defended themselves against this force trying to drive them back. The young boy Talon fought bravely but was overwhelmed by their immense power. The foes looked down at the weak boy and tell him, "Weakness is all I see in you." The Novians manage to push him back leaving Talon on his knees struggling to get back up. Hmado lifts him up and tells him that everything will be alright. Talon then began to think heavily on his stance of power.

Very soon everything began to change. After the defeat of the evil known as Force, Talon began to cause major trouble among Nova. Starting trouble with the majority of the current population at any given point, the young boy steadily grew with malicious intent. The novians would go to Hmado and tell him to do something about Talon, but regardless of what wisdom the Sand god bestowed upon the young boy he would just continue to worsen. Eventually the Novians had enough and started to riot with pitchforks and fire and went to end the life of the boy, but Hmado protected Talon like a parent and told them that he will grow out of this phase.

Eventually majority of the Novians began to get used to the behavior of the small fetus. Talon continued to grow stronger within the community honing his skills along his new allies. Force would often return to fight against Nova more yet Talon would still be overwhelmed. One day Mario finally gave into the darkness, and decided it was time for him to abandon Nova, and join Force for good. As Mario was walking out Talon catches up to him, " Wait! Why are you leaving? What purpose is there to go there and leave us?" Mario turns around with a dark gleam in his eyes, "Foolish little boy. All I require is power. Nova simply doesn't supply that anymore so I'm leaving and joining Force. You'd be wise to leave them too if you truly want to become strong." Mario exits and leaves Talon lost in thought about leaving the home he was being raised at.

One day big battle had come upon Nova and Force. Hmado, Char, Dvasu, Link, Surge, and many others fought against their destructive power. Talon, being stronger than ever before, clashed against Mario, who was a old ally and was swept down. "Hahaha and I thought that you were special kid. Pathetic. Remember what I said before? You need to leave Nova before it's too late and stay a weakling forever." Talon struggles to keep going, "But....these are my friends." Mario looks at him in disgust and reminds him of how the Novians wanted him gone in the first place. Talon realizes that Mario was right and turns against Nova with arms. Hmado, feeling truly devastated, is shocked by these events. Talon looks back at his Nova friends one last time before he leaves with Force. 

As Mario had said, Force supplied Talon with power, also teaching him their habits and their cunning and revolting nature. With Force Talon would fight against his old friends, who he had betrayed without a second thought. His head was clouded by the darkness and there seemed to be no going back from this. Even though Talon has gained new power in his new settlement, the environment for him was all too cruel for the young boy to handle. Force would always laugh at him, mistreat him, and look down on him like an inferior despite all the strength he had gained. Talon always went out of his way to try to please and look good among the group but would never happen.

Talon began to feel unhappy with the community of Force. Being not bound to them due to lack of respect and the power to satisfy them, Talon returned to Nova groveling to his former idol, Hmado. The Sand God welcomes him back with open arms while the other Novians stayed skeptical. Time and time again the young fetus would betray Nova over and over but would get better as time passed. Talon eventually finally accepts Nova as his true home but still wishes to still prove his worth to the Force community. 

Time has passed and Talon now has become a teen. Being a lot smarter, stronger, and wiser than before he has achieved the title of the legendary child of Nova. Due to his experience and intellect Talon has become capable to even best against those much older than him. Finding his calling of the skies he was fond of birds giving rise to Oricorio and a fully grown Talonflame. Even though Talon had improved overall over the years he still feel to lack compared to his other developed members, also still being mischievous and causing small problems occasionally. 

In these times Talon would have to face some new challenges. He has to go against the new wave of Novians. Talon would look down upon these new members aggressively in an uncalled for manner. Majority of the Novians thought nothing of this due to being used to Talon's dark and sinister nature, but new people would all be offended and cry under the might of Talon. Link, who always had a distaste for the boy, would often watch over him and give his reports over to the demigod JD, who also planned for Talon's demise over the years. It was during this time where Talon would face his biggest struggle.

In the new age Talon has lingered with the mentality of Force, belittling the new cast of members and leading many people to leave due to his overpowering precense. The biggest ones who would stand against Talon would be Spin and Tobi. Powerful conflicts would spark among these Novians on a daily bases. No matter how many of the new wave would come against Talon he would always triumph. One day Talon finally slayed Spin which finally caused an opening for the demigods to strike. Talon then had no choice but to start his fight against the demigods themselves but quickly was banished due to all the lives Talon murdered.

Talon soon is able to return around the time of the 0minization Invasion. Everyone was left helpless and confused in these attacks and resorted to pointing fingers at people they deemed the ones responsible. Talon eventually was cast away yet again along with Char. Due to seeing right through to how idiotic this situation was, Talon decided to take advantage of the situation with Char, Ramp, and the infamous 0mi to reign even more chaos within Nova, making the fake 0minization group. Talon then uses his cunning to impersonate and deceive the nova members as an 0minization member, causing more chaos and confusion than ever before. Being the only one trying so hard to make Nova suffer, people began to look down on Talon even further, which deepened Talon's darkness even further.

After the events of the 0minization Invasion the young Talon began to have a big amount of people wanting him gone yet again. With Link noticing this he signals to JD that it was time to finally make their move. Due to wanting to live up to the fake 0minization group Talon wanted to go all out to impress his companions. He confronted a woman known as Blackout and threatened her to send him private files or else he would hack and take over all of her friends and loved ones. Being extremely gullible and dramatic, the woman cried in terror and agony and announced she would perform the Sudoku Ritual. Afterwards she was never seen again(some report to have seen her and confirmed she was just being dramatic and going through with JD's plan). Finding out and providing the proof of these actions while revealing Blackout's mentality, JD finally was able to permanently get rid of the Nova Fetus with a ward that not even the Gods themselves could penetrate. 

Talon now wanders the Rhelm of Discord lost without a home yet again. Many people now look down on the teen and view him as a Lord of Destruction and Chaos. Novians that have been with Talon throughout time have fought for his right to return among his family and tried to clear his name that has been overexaggerated. The Gods try to decode the heavily put up ward put on his banished chains. Talon stays silently alone feeling betrayed by the ones he used to call allies and friends. 

This is the story of the boy of legend who is labeled as the Child of Destruction and Chaos. Nobody knows the real truth of his story. Was he really chaotic or was this all a ruse? Many sides say different stories on the nature of this boy. He will always be loved as much as he is hated. All that we know is that as long as Nova continues, he will always be remembered. He is..... the child known as Talon.
charizardf1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talon's Dark Path

Post by Punkapunkin on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:31 pm

He joined at age 9? I really question how he found the site in the first place or how any of you actually talked to him & understood what he was saying. He's only 14 now, I'm sure at some point he'll let down the act he started when he wanted to join Force. Does this count as a chapter in the Nova bible? Lol. You're back to writing the Nova bible??!

(P.S Leafeon is mine!  Evil or Very Mad)

(P.S.S Why in God's name are you up so late writing this??)
Punkapunkin

View user profile http://Punkapunkin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:50 pm

Talon has been on forums since 9 not Nova. idk how or when he found the places he went to. This is kinda related to the nova bible. Like the other stories it tells history of nova's past and history. I guess you can say I am but not rly bc I just write whenever I feel like it/have time/have an idea/remember something.

(P.S. this P.S. shit is fucking gay)

(P.S.S. I often do this late at night idk why)
charizardf1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkapunkin on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:55 pm

The gayest thing here is that stupid bitmoji, loser. 

>Using snapchat
Punkapunkin

View user profile http://Punkapunkin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top