» Games
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:43 pm by charizardf1

» FEH & Sadness
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:11 pm by charizardf1

Talon's Opinions (January 2nd, 2018)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talon's Opinions (January 2nd, 2018)

Post by Hydrarch on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:12 am

Hello, this is Talon, otherwise known as Gift/Gerome/Hydrarch on Chatango. I was banned from NovaStorm most recently on December 31st, 2017. Many people were glad that I had been banned and felt that my ban was worthy, and went as far as to say that they would truly like to have a 2018 without Talon. I myself have taken a step back and acknowledged that although I do not feel great attachment to anyone in Nova, I am addicted to the site because it has been part of my schedule for so long. I have decided to fulfill everyone's wishes of having a Talon-free 2018 by leaving Nova for the year and not making any attempts to go back to Nova until 2019. I think it is in my best interest to take a long break from Nova because it takes away from the time I could be spending doing something productive, and many people there don't seem to like me so it isn't healthy for me to face as much discrimination as I would upon a more recent return. In a year I may not bother trying to come back to Nova due to possibly finding that my life is much better without wasting my time on Nova, but the likely case is that my life will not be much different and that I will want to at least stop by in 2019.
       In the case that Nova creates a new chatango chat or moves to an entirely different platform, my discord is VerteX#2561, and I would like to be able to contact someone in order to find that new chat location. Before I go, I would like to share my opinions on various people so that they can be heard before I possibly never come back to Nova. 

Link (Lateritious on Chatango): I am going to start with Link because he has been the main person on my mind as far as people to call out for their bullshit. First of all, Link cited that I am bad for the chat because I pick favorites to talk to, but he later said in the chat that everyone has their select group of favorites. This is only the first instance of Link's hypocrisy. Secondly, Link said that I was in the wrong for posting a semi-nude picture of Darion, but he had previously posted a picture of Darion in a collar and attributed the trait of "sucking penis"" to Darion based on that picture. Now based on those two instances, we can all see that Link is a hypocrite and that his opinions should be on equal level to Codie's as far as respect and consideration by the general community goes.

Darion (Spin/Punkapunkin on Chatango): The second person I would like to talk about is Darion. Darion is a male who insists that he is not homosexual. This would not be a problem if Darion didn't pluck his eyebrows, wear a collar, and claim that he would be the girl with a dick rather than get have sex with a girl with a dick (first image citation link at the bottom). Darion always insists that he is correct, and gets mad when he is disproven. One instance of this was when shortly before the leaking of Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon took place, he claimed that pokemon could follow you in the game like they did in the games HeartGold and Soulsilver based on a clip in an official trailer of the trainer interacting with a Rockruff NPC. When his autistic claim was disproven, many people in the chat took it upon themselves to make this situation a meme by posting pictures of them interacting with this rockruff, as well as with the other dozen or so interactable pokemon in the game. Another instance of Darion being wrong is when he listed countries that were in the southern hemisphere as well as Japan, and then claimed that all of the countries he listed are crazy because they're in the southern hemisphere. When Darion was told that Japan was not in the Southern Hemisphere, he got very angry and told everyone to leave him alone because he was too lazy to check his assumption. As you might be able to tell by these instances, Darion has not had much interaction with real-life society and has not payed attention much in school.

OK, CONTINUING ON WITH THE PEOPLE THAT I LIKE MORE SO THAN I DISLIKE.

Codie (Codie/Taste on Chatango):[b] [/b]I actually respect Codie because he knows what he wants and knows how to get it most of the time, and he's very resilient. In my opinion, it takes a lot of strength to continue to go to a community after being exposed as a boy with a penis, rather than the girl he claimed to be. Because of this discovery, many people endlessly harassed Codie and told him to kill himself, which he supposedly tried to once by cutting his arms, but this was proven false after Codie was playing smash brothers for 3ds with people, which would be quite painful with cut open arms. Codie and I share the interested of Fire Emblem too, which is pretty cool. 

Mitch (Unright on Chatango): I think Mitch has like a degree in growing weed or something idk, but Mitch is a really chill and easy-to-get-along-with guy that I enjoy talking to. Idk why but I always feel satisfied whenever something I post makes him go "LOL", it just feels like a real accomplishment. 

Mado (HMado/Destructified/Skarmory on Chatango): I rly like Mado a lot of the time but following this ban I'm a little mad at him because he like kinda banned me for not much reason imo (I posted a semi-nude picture of Darion when he had already left to his SJW bois that are truly better for him than Nova ever was, and when the picture of Darion was already in circulation because 0mi posted it). I don't think me being mad at Mado will last long tho because we share a lot of interests and like Mitch, I usually see him as enjoyable to talk to. Also happens to be a Sand Nigger, which is a rare breed on Chatango and that's like pretty cool.

Char (CharizardF1/Naesala/Most Accounts Ending in F1 on Chatango):[b] [/b]I like Char because he plays Pokemon and Smash, he's good at the games, he's black, and he's fun to talk to most of the time. Char has a tendency to have really shitty grammar, but it's pretty charming imo and it's the reason I say rly instead of really. Char is a true nig imo. 

Jordan (JD on Chatango): JD is decent imo, but like I think he drank bleach or something because he was depressed and almost died, and everyone got rly mad at me when I called him a retard for that. JD also probably doesn't like me and that's ok. JD is the tru3 Austrian rockstar I think because 0mi found JD's facebook and there was a picture of JD posing like a rockstar. JD lives by a mountain and that's rly cool to me, like I'd lowkey fuck someone on that mountain it's so cool. 

OK I MIGHT COME BACK TO THIS AND POST MORE OPINIONS OF PEOPLE IN RESPONSES IF ASKED BUT LIKE DON'T GET SALTY IF I DON'T THINK YOU'RE RELEVANT ENOUGH FOR AN OPINION RN, LIKE IT MIGHT JUST BECAUSE IDK YOU VERY WELL AND I WANT TO BE EDGY AND SAY YOU AREN'T RELEVANT ENOUGH INSTEAD XDXDXD. FAREWELL FOR NOW, NOVIANS.
Hydrarch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talon's Opinions (January 2nd, 2018)

Post by Hydrarch on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:25 am

JD apparently lives in a mountain range, meaning multiple mountains, sorry.
Hydrarch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:34 am

A great way to send yourself off m8. Hope to see you back in Nova in the distant future a transformed individual. Stay tuned for your next story.
charizardf1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nigerianobeselord on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:27 am

can u do an opinion on 0mi?

nigerianobeselord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top