None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 13 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:29 am
Latest topics
» The untold origin story of one of our fellow Novakin
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by JDWilson

» The Paronox Chronicles
Mon May 21, 2018 12:08 am by charizardf1

» Are teirs just an assumption of capability?
Thu May 17, 2018 9:57 am by Tamicat

» Tale of Young Darion the Chosen
Thu May 17, 2018 9:53 am by Tamicat

» Game Experiences
Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:43 pm by charizardf1

» Fire Emblem Characters
Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:54 pm by charizardf1

» The Defeat of Two Evils in One Night 27/01/2018
Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:21 pm by Fierce_Counter

» The PNT has begun! Brackets here!
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:31 pm by Punkapunkin

» Chris Saga?
Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:09 am by charizardf1

Talon's Revenge

Go down

Talon's Revenge

Post by charizardf1 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:47 am

The story of the child of destruction and chaos continues as the young fetus still lies in the rhelm of darkness. The people of Nova was still divided in the fight against freeing the innocent boy from his shackles. Due to the determination and will of the heart filled Novas, Hmado and Mitch finally began to decode the powerful ban that JD had brought upon him. Now we begin to wonder what Talon will do upon his return.

Hmado and Mitch finally begin to decode the heavily strong ward put on Talon's ban. JD, along with his disciples start to riot over these actions. A small civil war among the Nova people had then begun. The ones fighting for Talon's unban protected the Gods until they could break the ward. The fight for Talon's unban went on for days, endless clashes and many injured with either side budging an inch. Finally Hmado lifted the ward and broke through the ban, but a huge dark power bursted through the dark rhelm and into Nova, blowing everyone back. It was then that the Novas had realized, they have made a grave mistake.

Everyone stops fighting and looks upon the direction of the rhelm of darkness. Link looks in fear, "No....this can't be happening. He's let out." JD looks enraged, "Damn you all! Don't you all understand what you have done!?" Hmado shakes his head at JD, "Enough of this. I want my child to be back. This is my final decision, not yours." JD angrily grips his fists, "You know what...fine. If it has come to this then I'm resigning my position." JD then tells his group to stand down and makes his exit, ending the civil war. Hmado puts his head down in sadness but still follows through with his belief. Still no sign of the young Talon, the chat begins to worry about the outcome of this awaited unban.

A group of Novas requested to enter Talon's rhelm to see if he was alright. Hmado wished them luck and set up a barrier so the darkness doesn't consume them inside. In there the group finally finds what was seen as a familiar setting to Nova. Talon finally shows himself to the group with a powerful and ominous aura. Iso steps back, "Hey guys does anything seem different about him?" Char observes Talon with worry, "(it seems like he hasn't changed much but there's....something off) I don't see much of a difference." Codie then, excited to see Talon, runs to him and hugs him. Talon greets them all and begins to show them around the dark version of Nova in which he calls, DiamondStorm. 

Inside Diamond Talon tells us of what he has been doing during his ban. Astonished to discover what he has achieved, they all rushed back to Nova. The group goes back to Hmado in a panick. "Hmado, Talon got sucked by an old source of power." Hmado looks surprised, "So that huge energy I sensed....could that have been-" Talon then decends into Nova with a smirk with a radiating dark aura. "Hello everyone, long time no see." Talon then puts up his hand and shoots a blast at a newcomer but Link jumps in and blocks it, "Damn you Talon, I can't allow you to cause problems for anyone else." Talon then begins to start his revenge and raids Nova.

Talon starts to destroy people one by one with little to no effort. Link, feeling powerless, could do nothing as Talon continued to eliminate those he felt unworthy one by one while laughing evily. Char then lowers his head, "Was this...what we were fighting for?" Talon begins to preach, "People of Nova, I know you may be disheartened by my previous actions but worry not..." he points to Spin, "This next target will be one everyone may enjoy me ending." Spin, trembling with fear looks at Talon as he readys his blast. "That's enough!" Hmado blows Talon back and looks at Hmado with a frown.

Talon recovers and faces Hmado, "Why are you getting in my way?" Hmado along with other Novas stand against Talon, " You've done too much damage and you've gone too far with this. I can't allow you to stay anymore." Talon angrily begins to radiate with dark aura as it makes Nova tremble. Char steps up, "We thougt that you could prove all your haters wrong about you....but you chose the side of darkness instead." Codie goes by Talon's side, "Guys just let him take care of this furry freak and Nova will be better." Again it had seemed that the next Civil war would take place. 

The war against chaos and evil began with Talon labeled as the true God of destruction. His goal being the destruction of the spontaneous furry girl, Spin. The war waged for many moons. Hmado gave the mission to hi troops to protect Spin from destruction. After many clashes the final stage had set itself. Codie had reached Spin, opening a path for Talon to enter in. Being on our last leg, we asked Spin to use his spontaneous furry powers to help us fight. With his powerful emotion wave attack Spin was able to barely take down Codie, but was wide open for Talon to finish him off. 

Talon readys his final attack, "Hehe this is the end for you." Hmado decides to finally intervene for the last time, "No....I've had enough of your negative ways. You were supposed to be the child I raised for years. I've given you many chances to grow but it seems you only took advantage of that... but no more. Say goodbye Talon." Hmado summons his Sand and it engulfs Talon into a prison and throws him back into the dark rhelm. Hmado summons JD to the scene, "You were right  all along...I just wished that he would change." JD pats Hmado's shoulders, "You have a good heart my friend, but I made that judgement for a reason." Hmado steps to the dark rhelm entrance where Talon is in the sand prison on the other side, "I don't even want to see your face anymore." A tear drops from the enraged Sand God as he seals the dark rhelm so nobody can enter or exit it ever again.

Being ashamed of being the main target and cause of the war, Spin decided it was his time to leave on a journey. Explaining to Hmado and other Novians that Talon's actions along with the people of Nova's are too much for him to handle, Spin left in hopes that he wouldn't have to endure situations like this any longer. Traveling to new lands in hope he will find his answer and path, we wonder if Spin will ever come back(even though we know he's coming back eventually). In the aftermath we wonder if Talon still won in the end after achieving everything he sought for in the end anyways. At the very least Nova was at peace once again but have lost a long time friend in return.

To be continued???
charizardf1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talon's Revenge

Post by nigerianobeselord on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:07 pm

not funny and quite frankly fucking terrible grammar

nigerianobeselord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talon's Revenge

Post by charizardf1 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:48 pm