Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
What IS Ultra Space? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 5:48 am by Surge

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
What IS Ultra Space? EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
What IS Ultra Space? EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
What IS Ultra Space? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 8:16 pm by Mado

» I'm hungry
What IS Ultra Space? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
What IS Ultra Space? EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
What IS Ultra Space? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
What IS Ultra Space? EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

» My experience with nova storm chat PART 2
What IS Ultra Space? EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 2:54 am by Tamicat

What IS Ultra Space?

3 posters

Go down

What IS Ultra Space? Empty What IS Ultra Space?

Post by Punkin Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:11 am

I’ve had Pokemon Ultra Moon since release date & I was very excited to have gotten it since the year before I got Pokemon Moon on release date as well. I finally finished Friday or Saturday of last week. I LOVE the inclusion of Ultra Space & traveling to different worlds entirely to capture Pokemon. 
Earlier I was toying around with it trying to get a legendary encounter (I’m bad. I only ever go 4,000 or so LY away until I end up getting sucked into a wormhole.) When I’d finally land and see how far I had traveled I’d think to myself “Wow! That’s a lot of distance!”
For those who don’t know, a light year is the distance light travels in a year. It’s a common misconception that it’s an actual measurement of time, but I digress. The speed of light is 299,792 kilometers per second; or 186,282 miles per second. 
Yea. Pretty fast, right? Now envision this: Lunala & I exceeded that. It’s important to put into perspective the fact that you’re not even going the speed of light, you’re going FASTER THAN THAT. You travel 4,000 LYs in a matter of let’s say...2-3 minutes? That is so inconceivably fast that I cannot even begin to describe it. 
 A regular trip for me through Ultra Space is around 4,000 LYs away. Let’s assume I’m going at the MOST time I predict these trips take:
4,000 Light Years = 23,514,501,492,734,430.923407 Miles 
For simplicity’s sake, I’ll round the latter:
THIS MEANS YOU ARE TRAVELING 470,290,029,854,688,620 MILES PER HOUR
THAT IS OVER 701 THOUSAND TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT
Phew...
Now that you can probably see why that is absolutely insane, I think it’s safe to assume that there’s something uh...strange...going on? The special theory of relativity implies that nothing with resting mass can travel at the speed of light. You are a trainer on the back of a Lunala exceeding that over 701,000 times over.
It has been established that Pokemon games have multiple universes in which they take place. If not by the inclusion of wormholes & Ultra beasts, then by the differing versions of games since the very beginning & them all being canon. With this you can conclude that string theory can be applied to the games, meaning there are infinite universes in which all things are possible. 
Now, a basic understanding of string theory for those who know what string theory is is that universes outside of our own do not necessarily follow the same laws of physics. With the infinite possibilities there are with infinite universes, naturally, rules cannot be applied that restrict what can or cannot happen in our own. 
What I’m getting at is that Ultra Space is not at all in the Pokemon world, but is rather a different universe entirely. Ultra Space does not follow the laws of physics as we know them & things with resting mass can travel faster than the speed of light. 
Ultra Space is a world filled with wormholes that lead to...different universes? What IS Ultra Space? It’s void of substance itself, only ever leads to other worlds. It CANNOT be limbo. If it were space between different universes, time & space itself would stop! You wouldn’t be able to move! 
Have any ideas? Brainstorm! Razz Ultra Space sure is weird...  Suspect 
Punkin
Punkin

Dragonite1127 likes this post

Back to top Go down

What IS Ultra Space? Empty Re: What IS Ultra Space?

Post by charizardf1 Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:30 am

you're gay
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:21 pm

the final frontier
Tamicat
Tamicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down