Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Smash bros Hype EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Smash bros Hype EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Smash bros Hype EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Smash bros Hype EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Smash bros Hype EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Smash bros Hype EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Smash bros Hype EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Smash bros Hype EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Smash bros Hype EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Smash bros Hype

3 posters

Go down

Smash bros Hype Empty Smash bros Hype

Post by charizardf1 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:53 am

Hi so this time for all the ones who are smashers I'd like to see just how you got into smash or simply what you main in the game and give reasoning to your choice. 

How it started:
I got into smash bros after growing up in a club playing a little melee and then yrs later playing brawl with my best friend. Brawl really got me into the series with its subspace story mode mainly since it shows interactions between many different franchise characters making it look like it was more than just some fighting game. 
How I got to my Main:
When I really decided to get invested into smash I naturally just stuck with Kirby. The reason for this was because when I played through subspace story you start the game choosing to play either Mario or Kirby and to me I thought there would be depth in your choice and choosing who you would play would be a big factor in progression and whatnot which of course wasn't the case. Funnily enough though I quickly chose Kirby even though i had close to no history with him compared to Mario. When i looked at Kirby at that moment he just felt exactly the kind of character i wanted to play almost as if it was fate. When i played him as well i felt an autoconnect and he just felt so good to play as. So after going through the casual mode and stuff I pretty much just played Kirby for the most part making him my first main.

For the longest my friend and I kept a rivalry with our gaming and smash was no different. Our matches always mainly consisted of Marth vs Kirby. Eventually I had gotten curious of the character that he was using and decided to pick another the only other character in the game that came from the same franchise and that character was Ike. After playing a few games with Ike I started to take a liking to the character. From design, playstyle, and personality he gave out he seemed extremely interesting and I ended up liking him a lot and wanted to co-main him alongside Kirby. My friend took a notice to this and decided to lend me the game he came from to see what he was about which was Fire Emblem Path of Radiance. After playing through his first game I decided without a doubt that this was my character. At that moment I realized i found my favorite fictional character and knew that Ike will never leave the spot as my main in Smash history.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Smash bros Hype Empty Re: Smash bros Hype

Post by Tamicat Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Tamicat
Tamicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkin Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:50 pm

That's really cool! I never knew that's why you use Kirby...

I myself began Smash on my friend Tony's birthday. I was in fifth grade & he was handing out invites for his birthday party, but I was the only kid in the classroom who didn't get one!!

Tony could see that I was upset & asked what was wrong & when I told him he didn't invite me, he was shocked since he actually meant to invite me... lol. His birthday party was held at his father's house & everybody in the class came over to wish him happy birthday. Little did we know that his father ordered a VIDEO GAME VAN & the van pulled up to the house with a TON of consoles in the back. 

The games to pick from were Halo Reach & Super Smash Bro. Brawl. At first we played Halo Reach with everybody for a while in teams & then Smash began. I picked Sonic as a character since I was a REAALLLY big fan of Sonic at the time. I had a blast & I won't ever forget that day & how I became friends with Tony.
Punkin
Punkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down