Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Stew's Departure EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Stew's Departure EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Stew's Departure EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Stew's Departure EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Stew's Departure EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Stew's Departure EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Stew's Departure EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Stew's Departure EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Stew's Departure EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Stew's Departure

2 posters

Go down

Stew's Departure Empty Stew's Departure

Post by charizardf1 Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:26 am

Stew sits in his room playing his most cherished game of smash brothers locked in his own concentrated rhelm. A sadness envelopes him, tugging at his conflicting views with his beloved family. After deep thought Stew had made his choice. He put down the controller and left. Soon after he teleported to Nova, approaching his friends that were there to see his troubled demeanor. Stew, "Guys, it is time i quit smash brothers, and cast away my identity." Stew rips the negro out of him and throws it off to the side while the Novians watch in awe, "Whoever wants it can have it. For my time left draws close to the end."

Hmado's concern grows wary, "Stew what is the meaning of this? What is going on?" Tam looks at Stew, "Usually it's easy to tell if he's meming but....this time I'm not so sure." Stew slowly paces around, "I've realized that my time to move on is neigh. I shall not be held down and told what I must do with my life. It's time to abandon home." Hmado gets serious, "Stew if you're in trouble we can help you through it. You don't need to do this." Stew keeps his head down and stops pandering then shakes his head, "No Mado there is nothing you guys can do. The only thing left to do is go." Char gets curious, "Stew...do you really believe this course of action necessary?" Stew lifts his head and just looks Char in the eye. Char, "I understand.....go Stew." Stew turns around and begins to walk off about to teleport away. Hmado, "Wait no we can't just let this happen. What if something happens to him." Hmado tries to rush forward to stop Stew but Char reaches his arm out to stop him, "No pupil. This is what he has chosen to do. We have to trust him. Whatever is troubling him we must respect his way with dealing with it." 

Hmado stands down, "....Alright. But I don't like this one bit. If something happens..." Tam thinks for a bit, "I think I understand what he's going through. I can sympathize." Char nods his head, "Yeah I'm the same way. That's why I feel it's in our best interest not to get involved. Based off my experience, I have a feeling he'll be able to settle this o his own." Tam shakes his head, "No. Just because you said that I will do the opposite." Hmado turns to Tam, "Tam I'll trust you to find Stew and do what you can." Tam nods and dissapears. Char, "Tsk. Foolish girl." Stew wanders through the northern winters in a cloak, "This is such a happy feeling. I feel free for the first time in a very long time."

Stew wanders around looking for places to keep warm from the icy winds. Stew settles at a school and sees his friends in the distance, "My friends huh? They seem to be alright." Stew stays for awhile figuring his next move. Stew leaves and finds a bench to rest upon, "So this is my life now...." Tam shows up confronting Stew, "You're actually closer than I thought." Stew keeps himself covered, "Tam please what are you doing here?" Tam, "I'm here to offer assistance. Like maybe I can get you a bus pass or you can stay with me for awhile." Stew laughs, " Silly Tam that's nonsense. I don't need help. I've already have chosen what I am to do." Tam gets closer to Stew, "Cmon Stew do you really believe this is what you need to do?" Stew reacts and jumps back, "No get away from me!" Stew's cloak blows off and Tam is mildly shocked for a moment. Tam, "Wait.....Stew uuh." Tam catches glimpse of Stew's synthetic arm, "Woah."

Stew quickly gets his cloak back on, "Now you finally catch glimpse of what I am." Tam, "Is this the reason why you're so troubled?" Stew sighs, "Yes tam I was engineered to like do certain things with my life but I have decided no more." Tam, "Stew I..." Stew, " No Tam now I shall poop in the streets and drink snow. let me be." Tam, "but Stew I understand your problem. I'm the same way. I'm told that all I can do is nothing and I want to change that...." Tam clinches her fist, "but soon I plan to change that. You can do that too but you must rationally plan for it." Stew blankly stares at Tam, "Planning for something is saying that there is a goal. Which i do not have." Tam throws her arm to the side, "Then why don't you make one then!?" Stew and Tam stand quiet for a few seconds, "We're done talking Tam." Stew turns around and starts walking off. Tam, "Once you leave I won't make the effort to chase after you..." Stew remains silent and keeps walking.

Tam makes it back to Nova, "I failed." Hmado, "Was he at least ok?" Tam shrugs, "Hard to tell really. He seemed satisfied but I kinda doubt he'll make it on his own for long." Hmado's face fills with worry, "This situation could end critical for Stew. We will not let him continue with this." Hmado calls upon the current Nova council and informs them of what's going on. Mitch, "Wow. Are you sure he isn't just meming?" Hmado, "He seemed very serious Mitch but he speaks in such a kryptic tone. We have to ensure that he is at least safe out there." Aj pounds the table, "We have to decipher what might be going on with him right now. What was all of what he said?" Hmado gets up, "We'll have to get more information from the others who were there to clarify Stew's behavior." The counsel separates ad disperses to Nova figuring out what Stew could possibly lead to with his potential signs.

Char sees the counsil scurrying around trying to find information, "Wait what's going on?" Hmado stops what he's doing, "We're just trying to find out what Stew could possibly be doing." Char scratches his head, "I thought we already settled this with him. Do we really need to go any further into this?" Aj cuts in, "We just want to raise awareness of the situation." Char folds his arms, "Geez relax we don't even know if it's even that serious. No need to raise alarm like this. Besides I feel like he'll be fine anyways. I kinda get his situation." Aj gets annoyed, "How can you say that? You don't even know what is going on with him yourself. He could be suicidal or in pain." Char rolls his eyes, "Don't be such a hypocrite. You try call me out for knowing what's going on yet start laying down your own claims? All I'm saying is that none of us know what's going on so all we should do is just relax and have faith in him. There's just nothing we can really do right now." Aj goes away annoyed mumbling to himself. 

Aj approaches Mitch, "I'm going to find Stew with some of the group." Mitch, "Wow you seem really passionate about this Aj. I think we really outta just hope Stew's ok." Aj shakes his head, "No that definitely won't be enough. By the time we figure out anything about him he could be dead ad I don't want that happening." Mitch thinks. "I guess that's fair. Go ahead and take the wpe group with you and be careful out there." Aj nods, "Hell yeah time to bring Stew back." Aj groups Fang and his gang and prepares to depart. Tam stops them, "Wait I know where he might be." Tam transfers information to Aj's Dex. Aj looks at the map, "How do you know this?" Tam, "I encountered him and kinda like guessed the vicinity of where he could be. Might be off though since he could've moved elsewhere by now." Aj pockets his Dex, "Thanks Tam This will be very helpful." Aj and gang leave toward to Stew.

To be continued...
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Stew's Departure Empty Re: Stew's Departure

Post by Mado Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:22 am

He's back stronger than ever now
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down