Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
The Falsehoods of Failures EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
The Falsehoods of Failures EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
The Falsehoods of Failures EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
The Falsehoods of Failures EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
The Falsehoods of Failures EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
The Falsehoods of Failures EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
The Falsehoods of Failures EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
The Falsehoods of Failures EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
The Falsehoods of Failures EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

The Falsehoods of Failures

3 posters

Go down

Do you think youth is a lie?

The Falsehoods of Failures 1111111125%The Falsehoods of Failures 11111111 25% 
[ 1 ]
The Falsehoods of Failures 1111111175%The Falsehoods of Failures 11111111 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

The Falsehoods of Failures Empty The Falsehoods of Failures

Post by Dragonite1127 Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:33 am

Drago Nova
October 10, 2017
P6-English Honors
HW #53
Learning from Failures

The Falsehoods of Failures
Youth is both a lie and the embodiment of evil; although it is only a mere five letters, it violently moves the hearts of humans. For some, it gives off feelings of nostalgia while for others it draws out dark hatred. Specifically, those that constantly celebrate their teenage years are lying to themselves and to those around them. To those same individuals, secrets, lies, sins, and failures are naught but seeds of spice in their youth. The mid-20th-century author Robbins declares that his youth (past faults and irritations) has helped him to become a creative thinker in the modern world; however, he and many other’s principles are deceitful. 

Those that praise youth interpret everything in their natural habitat as an assertion of their beliefs within this youth mold. For instance, Robbins is a victim of the plague of youth when he states, “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation[...]”. In other words, Robbins explains failure is vital to evolving as an individual; however, he is twisting all rationality into untieable metal knots in the name of youth. This not only seems very ignorant, but it also shows that the author can’t distinguish a unicorn-filled world from reality. To put it simply, individuals that fit any commonly held life interpretations within a youth mold are only causing damage to themselves.

Those that make mistakes that prove fatal see those very mistakes as proof of the value of the teen experience. They look back on it as if it were all part of an exquisite memory. To illustrate, when Robbins asserts, “ [...] laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy”, he is looking back on his teen years with blended emotions filled with nostalgia, prosperity, and accomplishment. To put it another way, the author believes that his past experiences shaped his contemporary method of existence in which he gains pleasure from. Despite what he believes is heavenly ways of thinking, Robbins is misguided by his ideology.

Youth ought to be warded off in every aspect achievable, for it is worse than any of the seven deadly sins combined. To illustrate, when people like Robbins dirty their hands with criminal acts like shoplifting or gang violence, they call it nothing more than a youthful indiscretion. When they get themselves into car accidents, their stupidity forces them to think it’s fated to happen at some point in their waking lives. When they fail exams and quizzes, they say school is much more than just academic work and studying; to these individuals, their experiences of aforementioned things add the extra toppings to their eccentricity flavored ice-cream known as the moldy embryo with complimentary sprinkles of lies and a cherry on top for the final aftertaste of failures. Subsequently, they then conclude that these failures were all entirely pieces of the inescapable teen experience, but the failures of others are simply fiascos. If failure is the indication of the teen experience, then wouldn’t an individual who has failed to experience the greatest experience of making friends and relationships be having the ultimate teen experience? In fact, the feeling of not experiencing experience is, in itself, worth experiencing. As a result, those that do not experience marriage --the establishment where one’s reality goes on the path of self-destruction-- aren’t destined to work overtime hellish hours to support the generation of future developing molds, which in turn will prevent the spread of the youth infestation; in addition, they are acquiring a valuable experience of not experiencing something everyone else does. However, these people would never welcome this notion as the truth; everything must fit into their pre-constructed mold.

The greatest adversary is stronger than any celestial being; those that blame their catastrophes on youth and perceive it as a lovely experience are lying to themselves and others around them. Their affirmations are nothing but falsehoods. Their principles are based entirely on their own convenience; thus, their fundamentals and values are treacheries. Secrets, deceits, lies, and fraud are all disgraceful elements. These people are sinful; paradoxically, those that do not celebrate their teenage years are ethical and veracious. To conclude, fools that fall victim to the youth mold shall perish and be consumed from their own eternal devilish ignorance.
Dragonite1127
Dragonite1127

Willow likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Falsehoods of Failures Empty Re: The Falsehoods of Failures

Post by Tamicat Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:50 am

Prophet is that you?
Tamicat
Tamicat

Dragonite1127 likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Falsehoods of Failures Empty Re: The Falsehoods of Failures