Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc

2 posters

Go down

Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc Empty Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc

Post by Unright Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:17 pm

My thoughts on the Yiffy allegations

Things seem pretty bad in the community lately concerning the whole situation with Spin and Yiffy and everyone choosing sides. People leaving, people spreading slander, people talking shit and revelling over this whole ordeal. I have seen a lot of behaviour from many people which I have to say quite frankly, has shocked me. It’s obvious people on both sides are incredibly passionate about this whole conflict and have strong beliefs on who is right and who is wrong. I’ve spoken to a lot of people and seen a lot of stuff lately and it’s pretty obvious neither side wants to budge. I have also seen talk of people claiming that I have picked a side and that I've been turned against my friends. That’s simply not true. 

In most issues Nova has faced I have tried to keep a cool head and make decisions based on logic instead of emotion. I have noticed emotional responses towards unpleasant things are usually knee jerk reactions and it’s quite easy to fall into the trap of acting impulsively instead of taking a step back to evaluate the situation and all the facts. 

Throughout most of this I have remained quiet as I simply did not know enough about the situation to make a decision which I felt comfortable with. Usually I am pretty well informed on things which go down within Nova, however this time it completely came out of nowhere and caught me off guard. The reasons for why I didn’t feel comfortable making a decision is pretty simple. 

The allegations made against Yiffy are very serious claims. He was accused of grooming Spin when he was 17 which is when he was still a minor. An immediate emotional response to hearing this would be to instantly turn on one of my friends for what they did to my other friend. However there was one massive issue with all of this for me. There wasn’t a single piece of evidence shown to me which confirms Spins claims against Yiffy. There were no screenshots of private messages to be shown which back up his claims. Now hear me out, I’m not calling Spin a liar, but in a court of law you need evidence to back up your claims. It sounds harsh but it’s as simple as that. If you detach yourself from the situation and look at it from a logical standpoint anyone could make these kinds of claims about anyone else in our community. If I did not keep a cool head and instead acted on raw emotion many potentially innocent people could have been slammed with unjust bans for crimes they didn’t commit over the years. If Nova had a system like that in place it would be very easy to manipulate and abuse to get rid of anyone you don’t particularly care for. Does a community like that sound good to you? I don’t think it sounds very appealing to me personally.

This kind of thing is rampant on chatango, especially within OG chats. They will accuse someone of grooming or being a paedophile without proof and then that person will be socially destroyed without even being given a chance to defend themselves. It’s a form of cancel-culture and is becoming an increasingly common occurrence in today's society due to it being very easy to do. Another example would be what happened within the competitive Smash scene last year which was around the same time Spin came out with his allegations. Some of those accusations said within the competitive Smash community were completely baseless. The people who made these claims were taking advantage of all the witch hunting that was going on during that time to hurt these people and destroy their lives. Now I’m not saying that Spin is definitely doing the same thing of course. His claims could very well be true, but just keep it in mind when you hear accusations like these when absolutely no evidence has been shown. There is a chance the person being accused could very well be innocent.

Another thing I want to add is that I do not have an amazing memory, and interactions between Spin and Yiffy in Nova many years ago are not easy to recall for me. I simply cannot remember how they interacted in chat as it was so long ago. One thing I will say though is that back then it never triggered my suspicion that anything was going on between them and to me they just seemed like good friends. So it’s not like I can go off my own memory as evidence when it comes down to making a conclusion on what happened.

So yeah, I’m not going to tell you that Spin is a liar as I simply don’t know what happened between him and Yiffy outside of Nova. But one thing I do know is that in the eyes of the law, someone is innocent until they are proven guilty. And from my perspective neither parties have yet been proven guilty as there is a massive chunk of very important information missing.

I also think I need to add that along with being poorly received due to having no proof about the Yiffy thing, Spin also pissed off quite a few people in Nova even before the allegations. I noticed he had an attitude which rubbed many people the wrong way. The way he was talking to some people I could see was pissing them off. I’m certain he didn’t mean to come off this way, but I did notice people were getting frustrated with him and his volatile antics as he would argue about things which really weren’t worth arguing about which was damaging his relationships with some of the people there. I imagine when Spin came out with these allegations many just rolled their eyes and thought “this guy again” because of his dramatic nature. This is probably partly why he was met with so much hostility.

I think if Spin wants to take this further he should report it to authorities and see what they can do about it. As much as it pains me to admit this, Mado and I lack the resources that the police have access to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Whose Side I’m On

I have seen talk about me picking a side during this whole thing. A few people probably think I’m on team Yiffy. I’m not. I’m not on team Spin either. If you’re unsure about why I haven’t picked a side between Spin and Yiffy it’s because of the reasons further up in this post which I have already explained. 

As cheesy as it sounds, I’m on the side of Novastorm. I always have been. The community is half mine after all. I care about the group we built. I care about my friends. I want the community to be healthy and active. I want to enjoy video games and have fun conversations with the people there. Some of you might not know this but Mado and I created Novastorm together. It was an idea sparked from a conversation we had when we were kids. It was originally a place for friends to hang out and play video games such as Pokemon. Also despite the years that have passed I still want it to stay exactly that.

If I have seemed hostile or cold lately towards certain individuals it’s out of frustration. I recently saw a lot of things said which annoyed me which I will list below. 

• I have seen a few people genuinely revelling in the fact Novastorm hasn’t been as active as it usually was. 

• I have seen people blaming Novastorm for their own problems. 

• I have seen people talking negatively about others behind their back.

• I have also seen people who I assumed were on good terms with Nova just randomly start hating on us and spreading slander. 

Some of these things were hard for me to accept at first. Some of it genuinely shocked me and some of it didn’t surprise me at all. I will admit a few things I saw annoyed me a lot. My initial reaction was feeling betrayal. After reading all these comments I decided to go to bed and reflect a bit. At first my head was filled with doubt and thoughts of betrayal. That’s just the initial emotional reaction. After sleeping on it my mind felt a little bit clearer. I don’t feel as betrayed anymore, but that doesn’t mean I still don’t feel betrayed though. People clearly felt wronged by Nova and wanted revenge so that’s why they were enjoying the fact the community was less active, spreading slander, trying to spite Mado and saying shitty things about some of the other Nova members. I do understand that the people saying these things are just frustrated and are emotionally lashing out, however I don’t think I will ever be able to relate to their actions and how they decided to deal with that frustration.

A while back I said something along the lines of that I was happy about some of the members quitting and I will explain my reasoning for this. It was clear to me that staying in Novastorm if you hate the place just isn’t healthy for either side. You are just spreading negativity within Nova and were also doing the same thing previously in your own discord server. I get that some of you want the community to die, but too bad. We’re on discord now so you probably won't have to torment yourself by seeing it anymore. You know how the saying goes, “out of sight out of mind”. I still stand by what I said by the way. I want my friends to be happy and if leaving Nova ensures your happiness I’m all for it. I care about the happiness of my friends. I care about their mental well being and I don’t want Nova to cause any of you emotional suffering. As for blaming Nova for your problems, I think you should look into yourself instead of pointing the finger at others. It’s very easy to blame other people for your own problems. I was guilty of it too at one point but eventually I learned to take responsibility for my own actions.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Addressing Slander

Not too long ago Char posted a forum post about people such as Onox were slandering him. Around this time I realised people were also slandering Nova too. In a way it has turned into a bit of a shit slinging contest. People are saying things which are clearly false about one another. The main one I saw being said about Novastorm was that it protects pedophiles. We had random people show up in our chatango chat spouting off about it. I’ve also seen screenshots of someone in Luna saying it and I just thought I’d make a few comments about it on here to enlighten some of you. 

Firstly, Spin never once called Yiffy a pedophile.

Secondly, we have absolutely no tolerance for predators within our community. Myself and Mado don’t want those sick freaks around. Over the years we have dealt with a few such as Kingler, Alec0000, Matt and Goomer. We banned them all on the spot as soon as evidence was provided. Want to know when we haven’t banned somebody for being a predator? When there is no proof of them being a predator and they could be innocent. It’s as simple as that. 

Oh also this is unrelated to the other thing but I might as well slot it in. It’s about my use of the N word. I don’t recall using it for about 2-3 years. Pretty sure I stopped shortly after Tobi had his first meltdown. Despite his extreme behaviour I decided to reflect on it and figured I didn’t need to say it, so I stopped. I have still seen a couple people bring it up but yeah, I suppose it’s hard for others to notice that you changed once they have an idea of who you are within their mind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Conclusion:

If you’re wondering why so many people in Nova seem to dislike Luna it’s because they dislike the more vocal members in your group as those are pretty much the faces of your community. When they speak of Luna members they’re not talking about some randomer they have never met and it’s obvious they’re talking about specific people who they know. Also another thing to add is that people generally don’t like two faced behaviour which there is a whole fuckload of screenshots of some of you guys talking shit about people behind their backs and even some of you just being generally deceitful. I’ve spoken to a fair few individuals and they don’t see your group as a hive mind cult, but they do see some of you as problem causers and others as the guys who talk shit about people behind their backs. So yeah, I think some of the hate you’re getting is self deserved. If you’re talking shit about people behind their backs do you expect to be on good terms with them if they found out?

I’ve also seen multiple people claim some Nova members are getting hate for simply just associating with Luna. That’s false. Surge associates with you guys so why do you think nobody is hostile to him? It’s rather simple really. People are getting hate for mostly the things they have said about Nova and some of the people in it.

As for my feelings about Luna. I have seen a whole lot of the worst stuff you guys have said such as isolated screens and streams of whole conversations. I have seen the things you guys were saying about people behind their backs. I saw how some of you were talking about how much you wanted to damage the community to spite Mado. I saw some of you thinking you were slick by being two faced when we were very aware of what you were saying and doing. I saw an ugly side of you guys. It made me feel sad reading the things you were saying. I have been friends with you people for years and after seeing all that I can’t help but feel a little betrayed and overall disappointed by what I witnessed. I am trying hard to sympathise but it’s difficult because Novastorm is important to me and witnessing people trying to fuck with it feels personal. Maybe in time my feelings will eventually change but right now that’s just how I feel. 

Also I know Novas' side isn’t completely innocent and people such as Onox and Chris have been saying very wild things about you all as a whole. Rowlie has also said some pretty terrible shit publicly about specific members such as Naid. But for the most part I think a majority of us have been pretty civil. We never went to your chat to comment about your servers inactivity. We never made a channel specifically to slag you guys off. You can even check our server history to find comments made about you guys if you wish as there are a few of you still in our server despite your apparent stance. There isn’t a whole lot said about Luna in our discord (I have seen some of you claim things have been deleted but that is simply not true unless it was a couple comments made and then deleted by Chris). Discussion of Luna in our server just hasn't been as much of a common occurrence as you think it is. There are also 3 of our people in your server which spied for Nova by sharing a whole lot of things you guys were saying about the community. They were simply doing what people like Stew and Naid were doing to Nova. Obviously in conflict it’s going to get messy and due to people being individuals they will react to things in many different ways. Every single person has a different angle here. Like I said before I’m not going to say Novastorm is innocent because some of us have thrown fuel on the fire in a number of ways during this conflict, but personally I’d say in recent events our community has been far more civil and less toxic than Luna overall just because we distanced ourselves. People such as me and Mado who represent our community haven’t fallen into the trap of flinging shit at you guys like some of you have been doing towards Nova. We have distanced ourselves from you for the benefit of our community and yours. We have tried to stay relatively civil when Luna and their members are discussed in Nova unlike how many of you previously were towards us in your WarHQ circlejerk channel.

So yeah, just thought I’d spill all my thoughts. I imagine some of you will disagree with a fair bit said here but whatever. I’m not really looking to get into an argument and I just want to show you my own perspective. It’s obvious neither side is going to budge so it was probably pretty pointless of me even typing all this really. Despite that I just wanted to help clear up at least a few things and let you know where I stand.
Unright
Unright
Admin

Mado, charizardf1, Tamicat, Dragonite1127 and Buz like this post

Back to top Go down

Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc Empty Re: Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc

Post by charizardf1 Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:00 am

I respect your vision on this and you seemed to have actually evaluated and really taken notice to how this situation has gone down from the starting point of the discord at least. From reading your post and really thinking about how things have gone back and forth between both ends I've also realized another thing that I've fallen to this trap of letting things get to me and not taking a step back to calmly assess things. 

Like I've said in other post I've realized that I might have said some bad things. I don't think I've said too many things in comparison to Talon and spin and such but to whatever bad comments i have said I let my emotions get the best of me and lashed out. I shouldn't have said the things I said I truly didn't mean the things i said as well I was just in the heat of the moment. Not saying this in a means of justification just saying how I chose to respond to the things I saw was not right by any means. 

I know we spoke about some things awhile back in dms and it really meant a lot to me how reasonable and understanding you were being. I'm not sure how much you knew at that specific point but it really lifted a good bit off my shoulder to know some people wasn't just out for my head and pointing fingers at me at random and was civil enough to share opinions of the situation. I brought to your attention my own stance in terms of the initial situation towards yiffy/spin and we both had the same logical stance on it. One of the things people kept coming at me with is that I was supporting Spin's side on this when there's nothing anywhere of me saying such things. 

You told me how you disagreed with a lot of the ways I executed things and my past views and such and I never lashed at you for that. I'm also under some assumption that the reason I left or has said/done certain things is because I couldn't take criticism or something but if that was the case I'd also lash at you for your own disagreements with me. 

The back and forth ping pong match of addressing slander has indeed gotten out of hand and it's clear as day that it's equally faulting of both ends. We've also had people on both ends do/say horrible things and it ends up spreading to other people who aren't associated taking a lick for them. 

The channel indeed was a mistake in the first place and again I want to say that it was not Spin's idea at all to have that channel, it was mainly me that wanted it. I was really upset at what certain people were saying about me and wanted a space to vent at. I don't remember everything that was said in the hq but I think I do remember that it did sort of start off with us saying hurtful things towards the Nova community. Everything said within that channel however within that channel wasn't with all of us in alignment. I don't share the same feelings as Spin/Talon towards certain people. I don't agree with anything that was said pertaining to you, Shaun, and most others in Nova. I don't have any negative history with any of you and have only had positive and uplifting experiences with the people they have something against. My comment moreso geared towards people I for the most part don't really associate with or have much history with but even so it was still wrong to say and again was only lashing out in anger saying nonsense. 

I will still stand by the fact that the Nova community in itself had a negative effect on me. This doesn't mean that I blame people such as yourself and such. When the community first shifted years ago that's when I chose to walk a different path. From that I've had many experiences where I am put in an unfortunate situation where i end up getting swagged due to some misunderstandings. These cause me to start caring less and less about things since I'm just going to be labeled anyways. I became more and more edgy and memey in response to these situations and went to a certain point of being a huge negative influence. Don't confuse this as me saying that this is Nova's fault for me being this way. It's basically me falling prey to my own selfishness as well as letting these misfortunate situations mentally pile up within me to the point of cracking. This is entirely a personal flaw and I partook as being one of the people enabling toxic behaviors. 

It was just really convenient that Luna had started and I also had to go away from training during the month of January. Before that however I think that was around the time when I started opening my eyes to things taking notice to how rowlie was treating naid for example and how I normally would enable that type of behavior as a normal thing. During my training all I really had time for was being on my phone for a bit during the night or occasionally during the day and chatango is really buggy for my phone so i just settled for discord for that month. I settled in Luna since Novacord wasn't the main platform so nobody really spoke much there as well as also just letting myself have a breather from Nova after going through high tensions with Mado, link, and such. That month really hit different since I didn't have people over my head randomly lashing at me because they read my comment the wrong way or having people just randomly approach me with some bs claiming I've done this or sided with said person. Coming back in Febuary things only got worse and randomness kept being said about me so I got fed up and decided that I needed a longer break. I would attempt to reach out and talk about things but instead i would get ignored and told "this isn't worth my time" and such. This is how things would begin to roll into where things started off with your knowledge of the situation with this ping pong match of slander. From looking at how certain people were executing and handling this situation opened my eyes and made me reflect on how i used to approach things and how it effected people and such and convinced me that I didn't want to go back to being like I was at Nova anymore. 

In terms of how I've been going about things I may have started out being foolish but I've not shown any further signs of display of disrespectful behavior. I've taken account of things on my end and never resisted on things that were actually true when they were brought to my attention. I've admitted to my faults and have expressed my attempts of resolution. Of course just because I apologize doesn't easily mend the things I've said. It's very understandable to have ill feelings toward me after the fact especially for the more innocent people such as yourself reading how former vital members are saying cruel things about your community. 

At the time I myself was following the same lines as targeting a group rather than just certain individuals. I of course don't follow the same verdicts as I did when I was more furious. 

I really do simply just want to have a reasonable discussion with just those certain people and clear a lot of things that is simply untrue about me. I'll do my best to try to minimize my own slanderous thoughts and instead try to understand what is being said first. I just want people to understand that I have never had any intention of being hostile in any instance. Even before this mess there are people who consistently have their guard up and get all angry and lash out randomly claiming they're being attacked when I simply ask a question or try to address something in a civil manner. These unfortunate misunderstanding moments really do get out of hand. 

I don't want to point fingers at people but when people continuously point fingers at me and don't listen I don't have no other option but to point back and be like "look at yourself." I'm such an easy person to speak to and some people are only making it hard on themselves with how paranoid and stubborn they're being. 

Anyways in conclusion I personally follow and respect your view of the situation. Mostly everything you've said I do agree with and have also noticed more flaws upon my own ends in this situation.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc Empty Re: Spin/Yiffy stuff, Whose Side I'm On, Addressing Slander, etc etc

Post by Unright Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:01 pm

It's true you said less than other people. That doesn't mean you still didn't say quite a bit though. Going off the top of my head I recall you saying things about wanting to destroy our community, that our group groomed you into being a toxic person, that Nova is just all bland people, that it's easy to move on after leaving most of us, and also a lot of instances of you encouraging hostility between both groups by encouraging this "war". These things aren't something I'd really expect a friend to say and to be honest man I was pretty sad and disappointed after finding out what you were saying about us. I get that you were frustrated but I can't help but feel that you really did mean all those things even if you were just clouded by emotion. I do appreciate that you admit it wasn't right though.

Yeah we did talk in dm's and I felt we had a decent understanding and shared some similar viewpoints on the situation. It seemed as it we were both fairly neutral at this point in time. Also I knew a bit about a few things back then such as Luna bitching about people behind their backs. I was aware you were associated with them but I didn't hold any prejudice towards you because I recognised you weren't saying the same stuff as them such as things about Yiffy, Nova and people in general. I also saw you defend Mado in Luna a few times earlier on into this drama while other people were having a good bitchy gossip about him over some really pathetic stuff. Funnily enough, after us having that short conversation on the forums on your thread about addressing slander in that same evening I was shown everything of what you and the rest of Lunastorm have been saying. As for people assuming you were supporting Spins side I think it's all down to timing and a few other things. A few people close to Spin got up and left and you also disappeared at a very similar time and happened to be within their discord server.

To be fair man some of the things I disagreed with you on I simply just didn't voice to you because I couldn't be bothered. I'm a rather lazy person and debates or even comments on things I don't care about is a waste of energy for me. When I said I disagreed with you on things but still held respect for you it was more about some of the edgier humour you had, opinions on certain people and some of your moral choices. I have voiced some things here or there out of genuine concern for you (such as when you were juggling women) but for the most part I think I just left you to it.

It's understandable needing a place to vent. That channel did seem to evolve into something far more than just venting though. And yeah, I know you guys aren't psychically linked and don't share all the same thoughts and feelings. I do think a fair few of you had overlining beliefs about Nova though. I do get you guys have a lot of pent up frustration, but like I said before I can't relate to how you dealt with it.

Nova having a negative impact on you is something I struggle to get my head around fully. Now I want to say I understand our community had a very chaotic and toxic history. Our group had a reputation of being full of trolls and cancerous drama. There was a whole bully culture going around a few years back and many people adopted the mentality that by bullying people they were helping them. It was a dark point in Nova's past which I cannot deny happening. Even I took part in some of it and I even enjoyed it. But that was all a long time ago. We aren't children anymore. People have grown up. I feel a majority of us have matured a lot mentally as people. Nova doesn't have the same atmosphere it used to have. People can talk about their feelings and show vulnerability and what started off as uneasy alliance blossomed into genuine friendship for a lot of the members there. I agree that you were edgy and toxic and if you're trying to say that you became that way because people in Nova hurt you I'm genuinely sorry for that. But I feel like it's important to remind you that those times are over and most people have let go of their troll personas. If you looked around in Nova recently it wasn't as bad as people paint it to be. The place actually has a really good vibe lately. There is a few people who are shitting up the mood a bit but that's just due to the recent fallout from people finding out what others were saying about them which I think is fairly understandable. You must have been able to see how Novacord was just minding it's own business and there was little to no toxicity or aggression going on before the WarHQ stuff got shown to people. People were just playing games and talking about random stuff. It was really nice.

As for how Rowlie treated Naid I don't agree with that comment he made either. It was in retaliation to many of the twofaced things she was saying behind his back in Luna, not that it makes it right of course. Before then I do recall them being on better terms and it kind of just came out of nowhere really. Rowlie wasn't the only person who was angry with her, he just happened to be the only one who expressed it publicly. I get that you back then would have enabled that kind of behaviour but we definitely did not enable it in Nova and he was punished for it when it was brought to light. Also I get that you needed a break. Everyone needs a break from things sometimes. If you're feeling burnout that's understandable. As for the reactions you got when you returned to Nova you need to understand they were based on assumptions built up from how you portrayed yourself in Nova before you left, how you were in Luna and not present in Nova and also how you disappeared during a very convenient time when a few people made a choice and quit completely. Do you see how it looks from the outside looking in?

It's good how you're trying to better yourself and trying not to be disrespectful to people anymore. Being able to reflect on things is a very good skill to have and a desire to better oneself is very important as without it people can't properly grow. I feel like you have been kinda stuck in a loop of spiralling negativity for a while so I'm glad you were able to break out of it. I don't think just stating that you have changed will be enough for some people to believe you changed though. They will need to see those changes and I imagine it'll take time for people to notice. It's rather difficult to wash mud off your reputation once it's on there.

I do want to add that I still feel frustrated about the things you said. I don't think I'll ever fully understand why you said what you did about us. That shit surprised the hell out of me and made me feel genuinely sad because I just didn't expect it from you. After seeing you defending Mado I assumed you weren't the type to join in with that kind of behaviour like some of the others in Luna. It kinda stung really after I found out the rest. Lets be honest here man, after you saying things about you wanting to destroy our community, that our group groomed you into being a toxic person, that Nova is just all bland people, that it's easy to move on after leaving most of us and all this other shit how can you really say to us that you didn't pick a side as it didn't seem like you were staying neutral.
Unright
Unright
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:04 pm

From me personally the whole destroying the community thing was a meme I wasn't being serious about that at all just like the whole label of this being a war. I guess in a sense i have said the community groomed me but I'm not really trying to say it was the main cause, it was my own choice that I fell down that path and chose to follow the more negative spectrum of what the community provided. Even to this day there's still tons of childish and negative scenarios that go on. Since you're not really one to be involved in dramas it probably blows over your head or doesn't seem like much whenever you glance at something. It's definitely a lot less than what it was in the past in terms of how in the past majority of people partook in chaotic natures but now it's moreso condensed to certain people so it can be easier to miss. 

I still stand by the fact that majority of the things I said was just me acting out of frustration. I truly didn't mean the things I said. If I did then I wouldn't be here today to try to clear things up and fight for my friendships. I wouldn't have even stayed in Nova as long as I have. I had felt betrayed and reached a breaking point and it led me to acting out in a way that wasn't me. 

I have mentioned that I completely understand the fact that people would assume these sorts of things from the convenient timing of events, but that doesn't justify for them to just automatically jump to the most negative conclusion and label me outright without first confronting me about it first. Do I have to report to the Nova community before I make any type of move to safeguard myself from these random acts of hostility?

The whole me supporting Spin's side was going down way before even that. I would repeat myself over and over again in chat where my stance was yet I would still get people still saying "Hey Char is supporting this." Nobody likes to ever record the things I say into their minds and always converts every single thing i say/do into the most convenient thing against me. 

My declaration of change isn't even a part of this conflict in the first place, it's just what came out of this experience. I never expected nor was saying this to light some people's visions of me. This experience opened my eyes to the fact that I enabled and supported as well as nurtured a lot of these negative tendencies in chat and made me realize how unhealthy it is. I know it'll take time for people to get used to converting myself back to a more positive influence. 

After losing composure I did drop my neutral stance for a bit. After seeing what I saw as well as recollecting how consistent this kind of thing happens to me within chat it made me put pieces together to believe that Nova simply just didn't like me and was just waiting for an opportunity to justify isolating me. All I could think at that point was how foolish I was to believe these people would be my friends. Only negative thoughts could fill my mind at that point. It especially heightened when nobody at first wanted to speak at all and would only ignore me and just continue speaking of me behind me and going about their day like I mattered little to them. 

Of course I'm not saying these things justify my actions.  I still hurt people and hold myself accountable for my actions. I don't disagree with how you and everyone else who is innocent view me with how what I said effected them. 

Again I appreciate your approach in this and apologize again in full for my course of action. For myself and the community though I feel it's a lot more beneficial I keep my distance. Too many tensions linger toward me and I feel to keep peace and not risk anymore type of alarms this is what must happen. I wish everyone good luck and hope things stay good for the community.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum