Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Some words from me regarding the relevant events EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Some words from me regarding the relevant events EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Some words from me regarding the relevant events EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Some words from me regarding the relevant events EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Some words from me regarding the relevant events EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Some words from me regarding the relevant events EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Some words from me regarding the relevant events EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Some words from me regarding the relevant events EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Some words from me regarding the relevant events EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Some words from me regarding the relevant events

3 posters

Go down

Some words from me regarding the relevant events Empty Some words from me regarding the relevant events

Post by Mado Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:35 pm

This is concerned with all people who frequent LunaStorm and come here to attempt negotiations or whatever, but mostly it speaks to Spin.

It's rather ironic that you say I have all my experience and knowledge in life from videogames and anime when you express your anger in proverbs and poetry. What's even more ironic is the fact that you call me cowardly when you continue the cycle of turning your back to whomever is with you at the time in the name of change and seeking your true self.

I'd like to remind that I "cut ties" with nobody, all the people of luna who were in the server before all this began are in nova's server despite the fact they all stated publicly that they're done with it and want nothing more to do with it, with Char saying one of his replies to me would be his last forum post but here he is posting some more.

It's very clear to me that you guys do a bunch of actions to convey the message that you're upset with me and want me to take initiative in fixing things with you by compromising, you could keep telling me you're done with me and then come back with another attempt and I won't budge an inch, seeking conversation so desperately with me and then saying you're giving me more than I deserve when I humbly agree to break the radio silence is pathetic, all my friends in nova are telling me it's better to ignore you and let you do with silence as a punishment for your egotistical decisions, yet any time I decide otherwise when my emotions get the better of me I get you acting above it and as though you're too good to communicate with he who wronged you like when Talon showed up yesterday and acted like you were compromising by attempting to talk with me when you were the one desperately trying to get me to talk to you with silly bullying phrases like "you learn from anime" or "you're a coward".

Part of me lowkey wants to see you guys apologize and express your real emotions instead of pushing this weird agenda that I'm being inadequate and that it's all you're upset about when it's more on a personal level with each of you, I wouldn't get a "twisted sense of satisfaction from it or anything" but it'd at least make me less reluctant to agreeing to return things to how they were, but the logical side of me wants to kick who remains of you from the server, blocking you and then also banning you from the forums to keep you out completely. They say: "out of sight and out of mind", and clearly we haven't been out of each other's minds but any time the thought comes to you, you come on the forum and post another pretentious metaphor story about how you're leaving everything behind to find yourself or attack me with a flurry of blames and insults.

Running away from your problems is not change, you've tried a hundred times before traveling through servers that all inevitably banned or excluded you. All because you thought Nova wasn't good enough for you because it doesn't punish the people who trigger your insecurities or when your romantic struggles make you wanna run away and pretend your problems don't exist.

The most sad part about this is that you're abandoning the people who thought they could wager their fate on you and remain in your chat to escape dealing with my noise and by doing this even to them you're proving that all you ever do is run and run each time you're faced with an issue of any kind. Get a grip and don't let go of your buddies over this juvenile idea of what change constitutes. Stop running.

Try to become the bare minimum of what's considered a mature person with a backbone before lecturing me on growth, decency and life experience, cause the few people who happen to have a bone to pick with me aren't proof that what you say about me is true because for each one of them who says so there's 3 or more people who remain at Nova and would say otherwise.

Some words from me regarding the relevant events D48b259a14674adea855d9dacd9af0ba

Stop playing the UNO reverse card any time I criticize your methods and try to get back at me by telling me the same things I said about you, acting as though you've outgrown me and are now is any position to criticize me or perform character assassination.

Last thing, if you guys don't give up this pathetic facade and come with a honest approach, I will do like I mentioned earlier in this post. I swear on God I won't hesitate to really completely cut ties with all of you and the only loser in this would be you because you know deep inside that it was you guys who overreacted and acted childish.
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Some words from me regarding the relevant events Empty Re: Some words from me regarding the relevant events

Post by charizardf1 Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Mado wrote:This is concerned with all people who frequent LunaStorm and come here to attempt negotiations or whatever, but mostly it speaks to Spin.

It's rather ironic that you say I have all my experience and knowledge in life from videogames and anime when you express your anger in proverbs and poetry. What's even more ironic is the fact that you call me cowardly when you continue the cycle of turning your back to whomever is with you at the time in the name of change and seeking your true self.

I'm not sure what all exactly targets towards me but I'll respond to what I think I can answer. I'm sure that most of what I'm about to post probably won't be taken into any consideration but I'll respond anyway since I'm assuming you're expecting some kind of response from at least one of us. At this point personally my mind is already set and I have a decent gauge of where your head's at as well as I've been able to come to a viable conclusion about how I see everything in terms of certain people and their goals. 
Mado wrote:I'd like to remind that I "cut ties" with nobody, all the people of luna who were in the server before all this began are in nova's server despite the fact they all stated publicly that they're done with it and want nothing more to do with it, with Char saying one of his replies to me would be his last forum post but here he is posting some more.

I'd like to clarify my situation. At first I decided that I would simply reside in the forums and post every now and then since one of my favorite pass times was always making forum posts in my free time and I wished to continue doing so without being involved in the main community. Since things continued to get worse and worse with how people came at me I then came to a conclusion that most people want nothing to do with me anymore so I said that I won't post anymore and stay out of everyone's hair. I've spoken with some people privately who have shown that they actually don't hate me and seemed to figure a lot of things out(even though I clearly had spoken on my side of things) and it seems like it's more so a minority of people who target me with ill feelings. For the most part also when it comes to situations regarding myself or anybody else who I feel great attachment to, I can't help but jump in and at least say something even if it goes against another thing I've said previous.
Mado wrote:It's very clear to me that you guys do a bunch of actions to convey the message that you're upset with me and want me to take initiative in fixing things with you by compromising, you could keep telling me you're done with me and then come back with another attempt and I won't budge an inch, seeking conversation so desperately with me and then saying you're giving me more than I deserve when I humbly agree to break the radio silence is pathetic, all my friends in nova are telling me it's better to ignore you and let you do with silence as a punishment for your egotistical decisions, yet any time I decide otherwise when my emotions get the better of me I get you acting above it and as though you're too good to communicate with he who wronged you like when Talon showed up yesterday and acted like you were compromising by attempting to talk with me when you were the one desperately trying to get me to talk to you with silly bullying phrases like "you learn from anime" or "you're a coward".

That's false. We're not asking you to take initiative because we already have done so. It was us who tried to come to you and speak to you. We've tried a lot to compromise with you and for the longest time you chose to dodge us and dismiss us as if things didn't matter or whatever was going on in your head. I'm not sure what you mean by "bunch of actions". I don't recall anybody doing anything other than trying to speak to you in some way. For the most part that's actually kind of the only thing we've rly done so the fact that a lot of other people who have certain feelings about this event is really confusing to me. But it's not too confusing because it's normal for the community to jump in on a train and ride with it like they were involved themselves.

I'm not sure why other people are relevant in this. What other people say doesn't matter because they don't know/remember/aren't involved in this. Of course some will automatically say otherwise because they don't even know. 

In terms of Spin he is like a revolving door and we try to explain to him how he should just leave things be. Spin feels responsible for some things(which he shouldn't) and feels like he has to do something not for himself but for people like talon, myself, and some of the others. Overall to me at least this situation is kind of a huge deal to him and it's understandable how it's hard for him to simply let go of it. I know on your end this situation isn't really much of a big deal but you have to at least attempt to see things from his end to understand why it's not easy to just simply let go and be done with you and the situation.

I didn't know something happened yesterday so I won't speak on it but whatever things said towards you I hope you're not grouping it with me. Not saying you're doing it but please I hope you understand that I'm my own person and they are their own people with their own perspectives and minds.
Mado wrote:Part of me lowkey wants to see you guys apologize and express your real emotions instead of pushing this weird agenda that I'm being inadequate and that it's all you're upset about when it's more on a personal level with each of you, I wouldn't get a "twisted sense of satisfaction from it or anything" but it'd at least make me less reluctant to agreeing to return things to how they were, but the logical side of me wants to kick who remains of you from the server, blocking you and then also banning you from the forums to keep you out completely. They say: "out of sight and out of mind", and clearly we haven't been out of each other's minds but any time the thought comes to you, you come on the forum and post another pretentious metaphor story about how you're leaving everything behind to find yourself or attack me with a flurry of blames and insults.

I've personally already came clean with what things I've done. I've done so way before being confronted for it. Even some things that I was approached for and had to rethink about I didn't resist on the things that was true and apologized for. So if this also pertains to me in any way then I'll have to strongly disagree with that. I've done my part but I still personally feel like you havn't done yours. From how I look at you at this current time all I get from you is you whining and continuing to dodge and point fingers at us for the chain of events acting like everything is entirely our fault. You never try to put your faults and where you were wrong out there and apologize for your wrongdoings in full effect. Before you say anything yes I do recall you apologizing for your behavior in the event, but you still make it out to be like "oh i only acted that way because of you so in the end it's still your fault." To me that just makes it seem like you still are taking no credibility and just saying "yep these guys are wronging me and NovaStorm."

We've never done this. We all have spoken on what we've done and blamed nobody taking full accountability. Spin knows he fucked up with how he addressed his situation with Yiffy. Talon knows very well he was wrong with the things he actually has done in the past. I know for a fact I've always been able to beat people to the punch with declaring what I've done and I've never blamed anyone for it. You're probably going to bounce back with "no you do do that." Before you say anything that's also false.

When I've explained my course and why I've done what I've done and my emotions behind it and such I wasn't pointing fingers I was only lining up the events as such. For example everything I've said in the #war-hq was fully my responsibility and I actually deserve the initial confusion and betrayal thoughts of the community regardless of why things lead to that point. I never dismiss it or say "well i don't regret it because they pushed it out of me in the first place." There's a complete difference between how you handled it and how I did and I feel like you never really understood that. I do regret that what I've done because I fully understand that what I did was wrong and it effected people. You however make it seem like despite the wrong things you've done, you seem to not care how it effected people because in the end things seemed to work out better for yourself and the community.

Nobody's trying to attack you and that's something I've kept trying to repeat over and over to get in your head. Are they approaching you in a proper manner? Probably not. But it got to this point most likely because they ran out of patience and are upset because all you ever do is just look at us as if we're some kind of threat trying to destroy you or something when all we try to do is have a reasonable discussion and ask for you to have an open mind as a former friend. You keep your thoughts locked down and set and these people only want to try to come to terms as friends but all you do is try your best to see the opposing end as wrongdoers.

Not saying that you should force yourself to this but just trying to give you a perspective of something they probably expected.
Mado wrote:Running away from your problems is not change, you've tried a hundred times before traveling through servers that all inevitably banned or excluded you. All because you thought Nova wasn't good enough for you because it doesn't punish the people who trigger your insecurities or when your romantic struggles make you wanna run away and pretend your problems don't exist.

I'll agree that Spin did run away in the past but for this current situation it's the exact opposite. All he's ever done was try this time I feel like the roles reversed for this situation. How I see it is that you keep dodging and setting things aside  while he makes endless attempts to try and compromise to the point where he realizes it is going nowhere then later on comes back to try again. You're exactly right nothing will change with this kind of attitude. I feel like the more you keep just wanting things to end and pretending things don't exist the more this problem will stay stagnant. The proof is all in the forums and wherever else these conversations take place that the vibe from these things always seem to be with you trying to rush away from the situation and put a lid on an incomplete situation.
Mado wrote:The most sad part about this is that you're abandoning the people who thought they could wager their fate on you and remain in your chat to escape dealing with my noise and by doing this even to them you're proving that all you ever do is run and run each time you're faced with an issue of any kind. Get a grip and don't let go of your buddies over this juvenile idea of what change constitutes. Stop running.

Ok yeah never mind in terms of Spin leaving the Luna discord because of you and the other Novians I'll agree he did run away but it was for a multitude of reasons some unrelated to the conflict. Even though he ran away I find it understandable that he would believe that things would get better if he just disappeared since everything did indeed start with him. Regardless though that idea was dumb despite his intentions because everything's not centered around him.
Mado wrote:Try to become the bare minimum of what's considered a mature person with a backbone before lecturing me on growth, decency and life experience, cause the few people who happen to have a bone to pick with me aren't proof that what you say about me is true because for each one of them who says so there's 3 or more people who remain at Nova and would say otherwise.

Again I'm not sure how other people unrelated to this make your stance any better. I feel like instead of straight denying you should instead try to reevaluate and reflect upon yourself and try to understand why you're being seen in such a way. You seem to always do this thing where you're like "welp it doesn't matter if im being criticized like this because these ppl say something else" when that's not how it works. You literally can use that argument for like anything to negate things for your own convenience if you keep trying to apply that logic. Ex. "Hey these witnesses say I'm a murderer but my family thinks I wouldn't hurt a soul so what the witnesses say doesn't matter." That person is basically being blind to the witnesses because they believe their image elsewhere completely negates how he's being seen by another when he should be like "hey i wonder why im being seen as a murderer? Oh maybe because I stabbed that guy a few times." 
Mado wrote:Some words from me regarding the relevant events D48b259a14674adea855d9dacd9af0ba

Stop playing the UNO reverse card any time I criticize your methods and try to get back at me by telling me the same things I said about you, acting as though you've outgrown me and are now is any position to criticize me or perform character assassination.

It's funny because you literally do the uno reverse on me quite often repeating what I've said to you but with emotion behind it. I won't speak on Spin and your conversations because I don't record the flow of y'alls convos in my head so I'm not so clear on how to respond on that.
Mado wrote:Last thing, if you guys don't give up this pathetic facade and come with a honest approach, I will do like I mentioned earlier in this post. I swear on God I won't hesitate to really completely cut ties with all of you and the only loser in this would be you because you know deep inside that it was you guys who overreacted and acted childish.

I don't understand at all what you personally mean by this. I'm 100% certain we've approached you hoenstly and there's no facade at all. I'm not even sure what the benefit of doing a facade would bring. It is sad though that you see this situation as an overreaction and believe we acted childish despite the actual things you've done throughout all this. In the end you still just point at us and it's clear that I'm wasting my time typing all these things to give you a better perspective of things when I know you're just going to twist all this into something that it isn't. The only time I've personally been childish was one instance and it's the only instance you repeat over me and have nothing else against me. 

Also the fact that you still are looking at this situation as some sort of win/lose means that you still don't get what's going on and what our goal with you truly is. Things seem like an overreaction to you because you're not on the end where things matter. Regardless of how things end up things will always be peachy for you since it's your community and it will always end in your favor. For us all we wanted was for people to know the real and see things for how they actually are but all we keep getting is a string of misinformation spreading and misunderstandings chaining. People will naturally always majority will agree with your end with no question and you'll accept that since it harms you none and will not even pay attention to what is being said against any of us even if it isn't true.

Lastly, why not try to speak with us personally instead of forums? You yourself said that you disliked this method and don't really get anything from the posts here so if you really are serious about speaking with the people that are involved with this we could make a group to talk about this in a private group. You don't have to be afraid because I will do my best to ensure they not be disrespectful. If you're just posting this out just for us to read then disregard what I said.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Some words from me regarding the relevant events Empty Re: Some words from me regarding the relevant events

Post by charizardf1 Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:47 pm

charizardf1 wrote:I'm not sure what all exactly targets towards me but I'll respond to what I think I can answer. I'm sure that most of what I'm about to post probably won't be taken into any consideration but I'll respond anyway since I'm assuming you're expecting some kind of response from at least one of us. At this point personally my mind is already set and I have a decent gauge of where your head's at as well as I've been able to come to a viable conclusion about how I see everything in terms of certain people and their goals.

To clarify what I meant by "At this point personally my mind is already set and I have a decent gauge of where your head's at as well as I've been able to come to a viable conclusion about how I see everything in terms of certain people and their goals." I'm saying that I've reached a point where I have the necessarily knowledge and understanding from the source to feel satisfied. I'm in no way saying that I know your complete thought process and such. Just trying to save myself from people trying to say that I think I know everything or something.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:53 pm

Also just realized this was posted on July 1st so some things I said probably doesn't matter now.....
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:48 pm

My main problem with most of your posts where you sum up your thoughts is you can't make up your mind on whether you're speaking for yourself or on others' behalf as well. When I say general statements starting with "you guys" and such I mean to address specific individuals without breaking the flow by calling out each and every person I mean by that trusting that they'd just know if it's about them in a good faith conversation.

I did specifically mention that the initiative I'm talking about is making compromises. Mitch and I found it strange how you guys stayed quiet about things sticking to only insulting and mocking on #war-hq or showing up at nova to comment on the dead state of the chat and how it's somebody's fault that it's dead. I think it raised a red alarm for you guys that we were fully aware of what's going on and it put you on damage control mode out of fear of cutting ties with nova permanently over some exaggerated reaction on your part to the events that transpired.

tl;dr you only apologized because you were made aware that we saw what you said and were willing to isolate our community from the rest of you over it.

What do I personally have to apologize for beyond being vulgar and insulting? Would you name a single thing I've done out of personal interest or solely for the sake of spiting people? I've been waiting for you guys to tell me a single thing that warrants your attitude and all I'm getting is that I'm not adopting right wing beliefs anything or pretend I don't know an obvious thing and ending it on that note. This isn't a matter of me acting above making mistakes because people who know me well know I apologize wholeheartedly and sincerely when I know I did someone wrong even if it's insignificant, I just genuinely feel as though this is a situation you guys made escalate and that all I've done beyond voicing my opinion with an aggressive tone is for the sake of fairness for the people I thought were getting wronged by numbers and to set people who make trouble out of personal interest straight. It's about a very specific issue with an individual that kinda ties into a hundred other things but it's not really a situation you can just put to rest by pretending we share equal blame for the sake of diplomacy and courteousness. That said if you do mention something that in complete honesty was wrong with me beyond previous vulgarity and your supposed claim that I was only listening to things in my head I'm more than willing to not only apologize and to fix all that's in my strength to fix.

Why would other people not be relevant? This whole situation is about people of the community as a whole, it's not about you and me in isolation or me and Spin, it got to such a point because everyone had a thing to say about this so naturally I think all people's opinions are of some importance, especially when the major point luna makes is that I'm ignoring the wishes of people and names like 5 or 6 individuals who object to different things that I'm doing, you can't put aside the opinions of the other 10+ out of convenience.

I don't see anything that shows you guys wanting reasonable discussion beyond words, Char. Any time one of you comes out to chat with me about this it begins with them telling me how things are and any attempt from me to offer another thought or counterpoint is deflection or avoiding responsibility, it ends with them saying they were mistaken to even give me the time of the day and that I'm not worth the effort. This happened more than a few times and the most recent one is still on projectbros for you to read. Talon even showed up to assist and further try to strengthen the idea that I represent the side that wants to call Spin "a tranny" when he's fully aware that the word was only ever said out of frustration without discriminatory intent but twisting context for convenience is all he and some others have been doing anyway.

In the past period before you guys made lunastorm I was avoiding conversation for the fact that I was aware you guys wanted to hear certain words and get certain actions out of me and would settle for no less than that. Talon in particular was deliberately mentioning Spin to get people to talk about him so he can say we won't shut up about a person that's been gone for months, who's obviously lurking at the time anyway. Any conversation we had was a repeat of the same "why doesn't tam get some of that too? what's so bad about spin?" when you guys weren't even up to speed with the whole thing surrounding Spin and it got even worse when he started inviting you guys to vc and telling things from his own fabricated victim complex view.

I'm down to talk about anything ever in the most boring and deepest detail as long as you guys are willing to come down to my level and stop with that "this isn't worth my time" crap. I say sorry when I'm wrong and I don't think I made many mistakes in this situation, I overcame my timid demeanor and desire to leave everyone happy for the sake of preventing unfairness from happening and if one side doesn't agree with me I'm not above talking about things respectfully if they don't act like entitled social media brats, otherwise I will avoid futile bad faith exchanges.

The only reason I contact no one personally is because I know what it's gonna come down to is the same attempt at forcefully making me view things the way they do with moral guilt tripping or character assassination. I will not avoid any good faith conversation with maturity. If the lot of you are done talking about this that's cool but if you still have things to say don't act like I'm the one standing in the face of communication.
Mado
Mado
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:29 pm

Mado wrote:My main problem with most of your posts where you sum up your thoughts is you can't make up your mind on whether you're speaking for yourself or on others' behalf as well. When I say general statements starting with "you guys" and such I mean to address specific individuals without breaking the flow by calling out each and every person I mean by that trusting that they'd just know if it's about them in a good faith conversation.

I'm not having problems making my mind up on anything. It should be clear of when I'm speaking for myself and when I'm speaking for others. I'm not sure why I should stick to only one at a time unless that confuses you somehow then I'll just make separate posts pertaining one for myself and another on my stance pertaining to others. You literally started your post saying "hey this is directed at the Luna people but mostly Spin." I'm not your brain so I'm not going to just pretend to know what everything is being directed to. Some things were clear while others weren't.
Mado wrote:I did specifically mention that the initiative I'm talking about is making compromises. Mitch and I found it strange how you guys stayed quiet about things sticking to only insulting and mocking on #war-hq or showing up at nova to comment on the dead state of the chat and how it's somebody's fault that it's dead. I think it raised a red alarm for you guys that we were fully aware of what's going on and it put you on damage control mode out of fear of cutting ties with nova permanently over some exaggerated reaction on your part to the events that transpired.

This started way before that point. Stop just focusing on that focal point of that issue. We tried confronting you before then and that's one of the reasons it got to that point in the first place. Stop trying to make it seem like the #war-hq just popped out of thin air just to antagonize you and Nova. That is very far from the truth and nobody other than you would know the real truth of this since nobody else at that point in time was aware of this issue until then. 

Mado wrote:tl;dr you only apologized because you were made aware that we saw what you said and were willing to isolate our community from the rest of you over it.

That is entirely false. You know it's much deeper than that. I'd understand from a perspective of people like Mitch or Rowlie who aren't informed or experienced of the full of things but from you that's insulting because you should be aware of events but refuse to look at it. I apologized because I didn't realize how it would effect the others and felt bad for it. I also really don't need to take that from you who I know for a fact would not ever mention any fault of your own if you weren't confronted.

Mado wrote:What do I personally have to apologize for beyond being vulgar and insulting? Would you name a single thing I've done out of personal interest or solely for the sake of spiting people? I've been waiting for you guys to tell me a single thing that warrants your attitude and all I'm getting is that I'm not adopting right wing beliefs anything or pretend I don't know an obvious thing and ending it on that note. This isn't a matter of me acting above making mistakes because people who know me well know I apologize wholeheartedly and sincerely when I know I did someone wrong even if it's insignificant, I just genuinely feel as though this is a situation you guys made escalate and that all I've done beyond voicing my opinion with an aggressive tone is for the sake of fairness for the people I thought were getting wronged by numbers and to set people who make trouble out of personal interest straight. It's about a very specific issue with an individual that kinda ties into a hundred other things but it's not really a situation you can just put to rest by pretending we share equal blame for the sake of diplomacy and courteousness. That said if you do mention something that in complete honesty was wrong with me beyond previous vulgarity and your supposed claim that I was only listening to things in my head I'm more than willing to not only apologize and to fix all that's in my strength to fix.

You are the initiator of this and refuse to take ownership of it. You believe to know so much about people's situations and stances from just the gathering of your own perspective. Your continuous slander and labeling us despite a lot of the people who got swirled into this are mainly innocent. These people who directly tell you their issue yet you ignore it and try to tell them what their problem actually was like you know them and their situation perfectly. You continue to run away from an issue and lowball it as if it isn't a big deal. This isn't about some equality type of thing for diplomacy, it's about clarifying the truth of matters and owning up and fixing problems that have been placed. You don't understand that how things started and the snowball that came from that effected people in the long term and caused a lot of chaos and confusion and you said "well personally I'm sorry for my what I said but I'm just going to completely ignore that and just focus on the very thing you did and shame you for it over and over again." 

Mado wrote:Why would other people not be relevant? This whole situation is about people of the community as a whole, it's not about you and me in isolation or me and Spin, it got to such a point because everyone had a thing to say about this so naturally I think all people's opinions are of some importance, especially when the major point luna makes is that I'm ignoring the wishes of people and names like 5 or 6 individuals who object to different things that I'm doing, you can't put aside the opinions of the other 10+ out of convenience.

No this situation is about our problem with you and how because of how you handled things lead things to this point. You're the one who initiated this. When the #war-hq thing happened instead of clarifying the situation and bringing full awareness, you instead act like you have amnesia and pretend that this was some random betrayal arc which made lead the community to respond as such. And let's say that you genuinely just forgot why things lead to that point. When we confronted you to have a simple discussion and clarify things, you instead decided to shut us out for the longest time and refused to even try to reach some type of understanding. Even to people who I've spoken to who have completely no context, they were able to have a reasonable conversation with no resistance even though from their point of view it just seems like I was just shitting on them for some completely random reason, which should be viewed more severely than from your point of view. 

Other people's opinion on this only somewhat mattered upon that #war-hq moment pertaining to what was directed towards the community. Otherwise everything else from before and after that moment is for the most part strictly about our issue with you. Which was why I was always raised with confusion of why people like Chris randomly have some super saiyan level rage on me when nobody did anything to him. How they personally see you and view you upon this situation is literally irrelevant because they aren't aware of the chain of events from start to finish. Of course they would immediately take your side because from their point of view all they see is the innocent Mado and all they see of us is that we talked shit. They didn't see everything and they don't know everything about the why and when and who. That isn't convenient it's completely fair. It's literally a lot more convenient for you to involve and take seriously the opinion of others pertaining this situation.

Mado wrote:I don't see anything that shows you guys wanting reasonable discussion beyond words, Char. Any time one of you comes out to chat with me about this it begins with them telling me how things are and any attempt from me to offer another thought or counterpoint is deflection or avoiding responsibility, it ends with them saying they were mistaken to even give me the time of the day and that I'm not worth the effort. This happened more than a few times and the most recent one is still on projectbros for you to read. Talon even showed up to assist and further try to strengthen the idea that I represent the side that wants to call Spin "a tranny" when he's fully aware that the word was only ever said out of frustration without discriminatory intent but twisting context for convenience is all he and some others have been doing anyway.

Well I'm not saying that they are right to act in the manner that they are but it should be at least understandable given the fact that you have presented yourself stubbornly and refused to budge for the longest time until you decided to even attempt to speak to us. Talon simply completely stopped caring and he has settled himself completely with not wanting anything to do with Nova people anymore so he doesn't even care about discussing things anymore. He's been out of the loop so he can't be used as any type of reference. Spin is still learning how to approach these types of situations. He's still not stable enough for that yet and I apologize if he offended you in any way but I assure you he means well if that means anything.

Regardless though we have shown this in the past. Spin beforehand was hugely positive and patient for the longest. You had your chance with Talon many times he just doesn't care anymore. Since I'm more stable and patient then them I guess I'm the only one who's really consistently shown signs of reasoning. There has been in no instance through all this time where I've not tried to have a normal discussion. So I'll have to disagree with you on an overall standpoint. At this current moment in time I'm for the most part probably alone in being able to have a reasonable discussion but you've had chances and we have attempted numerous times. 
Mado wrote:In the past period before you guys made lunastorm I was avoiding conversation for the fact that I was aware you guys wanted to hear certain words and get certain actions out of me and would settle for no less than that. Talon in particular was deliberately mentioning Spin to get people to talk about him so he can say we won't shut up about a person that's been gone for months, who's obviously lurking at the time anyway. Any conversation we had was a repeat of the same "why doesn't tam get some of that too? what's so bad about spin?" when you guys weren't even up to speed with the whole thing surrounding Spin and it got even worse when he started inviting you guys to vc and telling things from his own fabricated victim complex view.

I don't know why you're acting like nobody knows about Spin's situations. Nobody is blind to this and it's not exclusive to your knowledge Mado.... You're problem immediately is that you assumed things before even confronting the issues. It's just strange to me that you just sort of run into a situation and then dip from it because you're scared of how it'll turn out. I'm not a person who demands a person to change for me or else. If I was really like that I would have left in a tantrum ages ago. Well if Talon was really doing that sort of thing then yeah he was wrong for that. The confusion of the whole "why x doesn't get same treatment as x" is because of the inconsistency, not because we are oblivious to events. 

Spin didn't have to invite us to some vc to explain things. We all already knew from direct experience. I don't know where you keep getting this vc thing from.
Mado wrote:I'm down to talk about anything ever in the most boring and deepest detail as long as you guys are willing to come down to my level and stop with that "this isn't worth my time" crap. I say sorry when I'm wrong and I don't think I made many mistakes in this situation, I overcame my timid demeanor and desire to leave everyone happy for the sake of preventing unfairness from happening and if one side doesn't agree with me I'm not above talking about things respectfully if they don't act like entitled social media brats, otherwise I will avoid futile bad faith exchanges.

I could try my best to arrange something with them if they feel like it and you're up for it. I'll try to set guidelines with them with how they should act and such. However I feel like it would be a complete waste of time. I'm not confident you will open yourself and try to view the situation in its entirety. From our direct conversation regarding things before it seemed like you already have things set in stone and believe that your perspective of things is the 100% truth without even consideration of what the others have to say and still believe that you've done nothing more than some simple insults.
Mado wrote:The only reason I contact no one personally is because I know what it's gonna come down to is the same attempt at forcefully making me view things the way they do with moral guilt tripping or character assassination. I will not avoid any good faith conversation with maturity. If the lot of you are done talking about this that's cool but if you still have things to say don't act like I'm the one standing in the face of communication.

The only reason there's such great focus on you is because through all of this it seems like all we've done this entire time was lay out our faults and what we've done and taking ownership and apologizing while saying how we will move forward. But from you all we've gotten was "yeah y'all messed up look forward to y'all doing better you gotta lot of work to do" while more misconceptions continues to pile onto us from the shadows. Which is insulting towards a lot of us considering that these chains of events started with you and got worse because you never cared enough to clarify and stomp at least some of the misconceptions being made. The only way things can start to get better is if both parties realize how things went wrong and what they did and both discuss and plan how to construct things to be better(if they care about doing so) or just leaving things be with both sides walking away and mending things separately and clearing things to where there's no more hidden animosity between people(especially those who got swirled into this). 

I'll say again that this is not some win/lose situation. Nobody on our end is out here being like "yes we must prove Mado wrong and humiliate him." This is about making things right for everyone who got wronged over this situation and got greatly effected. 

In truth though for the most part this situation is kind of at a point where those who have moved on are perfectly fine where they are at regardless of the conflict not being resolved. After coming to a greater understanding I got enough of what I needed to make peace and not really stress over this anymore so I don't really mind just walking away from this. Spin's kind of the only one left who hasn't let this go yet and bless his heart for wanting to still do something even though it's unnecessary at this point. But if there's still some sliver of chance things can be discussed further to help mend things even a little then I guess that's cool I don't mind it.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrarch Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:20 am

ok so like i dont get why my name is still in your mouth mado? ive made it clear i dont give two shits about the happenings of nova and its been that way for months and ive been pretty true to my word by not engaging with any of you at all after my farewell forum post on here, me being in that chat the other week was me trying to snap spin out of whatever fucking psychosis processed him to actively seek consult with you, because i knew it was pointless and cringe. i genuinely couldn't care less about the community anymore and id wish y'all would reciprocate that instead of gossiping about me or whatever the fuck lol

also why is ur pfp a man in a wifebeater with his shoulders exposed,,,, fruity if you ask me bruh
Hydrarch
Hydrarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:58 am

@Char

I mean not really? At times you're mentioning how you're only talking on your behalf and upon your own thoughts but at others time you're telling me how others in your side feel and act, there's a very obvious distinction between me saying things that concerns various people including you but mostly directed at Spin and you taking turns at making disclaimers at being supposed unassuming of others then trying to justify the way Talon and Spin acted.

Pretty sure what brought about the state we're in now was the fact that you and Talon stuck your noses into a confrontation between me and Spin, deciding you wanna be with him conveniently because I was being unpleasant with the two of you over having sex a lot in a pandemic and other things. #war-hq popped out for the sake of preying on Nova in a seemingly weak state and you apologizing for what was said in it at the time doesn't change a fact about why that happened.

You want me to randomly begin naming top 10 weaknesses in my personality or something? I don't believe I did wrong beyond what I mentioned before in this given situation be it post luna or before, and it'll stay that way until you name something for me that is true.

In no logical sense could I be the initiator when not only Spin began this by lunging at me all of a sudden after he became girlfriends with Talon calling me a number of things because I didn't wanna blindly and obediently ban his supposed groomer. To top it off you guys prioritized arguing with me on his behalf over the most ridiculous things like "why is person able to do this but not spin?" or overblow the way I was confronting Spin which was really on a no higher level of pettiness than what he was doing to me but you had a bone to pick with me at the time so you wouldn't even notice.

As far as other people are concerned there's no long term effects for those in Nova, you're exaggerating the significance of a maximum of like 6 people ranting on a server they made to do that, it's not new, we've seen it with Sara's chats and other places and it happens in all sorts of communities. It's just kind of astounding that you witnessed with your eyes how much time I dedicate for you people and still manage to say I'm just making things worse by initiating aggressiveness.

Who swirled who into what and what slander are you talking about? You use slander in a pretty empty context and manner, it means nothing when I'm talking about things you guys did in fact do. I left the people who did nothing alone and didn't speak a single word of them but you, Talon, Spin, Mario, Natsu and Naid did not do nothing. You're still demanding things from me about a very vague issue you have with me that can be perceived as "you started" and a number of random other things.

I'll say for the hundredth time that Chris getting no consequences for the way he acts is entirely false and based only on viewing the way he was handled in the time I was arguing with Spin out of convenience. If you were fair you'd mention all the times I confronted him before but you're very good at also having amnesia when it serves a point you're trying to make in your favor.

"Of course they would immediately take your side because from their point of view all they see is the innocent Mado."
That is to imply I'm sort of secret evil? I'm pretty sure they saw all there is to see because the screens were revealed to them and they made up their own mind with no need for me to poison their minds on VC or surround myself with a clique for the sake character assassination.

Have you considered the possibility that when you guys were tirelessly ignoring the things I came at you with and kept forcing what you believed into my head that I was done with you and saw no point in continuing the nondebate? Talon can simply stop caring but I cannot? You just showed yourself who's working with double standards between us, matter of the fact is I was pretty done with you guys until sympathy got a hold of me because, come on, if I wanted to ignore and block all of you I could've successfully distanced you guys from me and Nova forever but I still bother to respond to your half-hearted attempts at making compromise.

" Spin beforehand was hugely positive and patient for the longest."
That's very false, in each time he showed up on Nova he did it with the idea in mind that something robbed from him was his to take and that he had to fight people for it in the most petty manner possible, in this instance he wanted to ruin my reputation by telling people that I defended a pedophile while also ruining the image of said person and I don't think it matters what he thinks at this point because he already made the divide possible and destroyed relationships between people beyond repair, pouting and leaving luna for a couple hours to make me feel for his tragic hero guilt is not some genuine concern, I don't believe he's completely awful and irreedemable but I don't think he means well either with selfishness overriding all else in his character and dictating his decision making.

Your idea of me running is pretty much what you guys have been doing recently with all that "this is going nowhere I'm done talking", it's some kind of justified reaction when Talon or Spin does it but when it's me it's running, just goes to show the mindset you're entering this with. I didn't assume a thing and I was talking to people who I was very close and involved with including Spin himself who very clearly told me things he explicitly mentioned didn't tell anyone but me when a couple of you were very open about having no interest in properly understanding this situation and it was all just overblown autism unfolding before you before you took a sudden convenient liking to Spin. If you knew a thing you wouldn't have been interrogating with rhetoric and trying to get certain answers from me instead of laying out your thoughts in front of me regarding the things I'm talking about.

You saw the contrast between the way I approached this and Talon/Spin did on the grounds that they exhausted their will to continue discussing this because of futility which was COMPLETELY DENIED back when I was experiencing a very harsh point in my life but is acceptable now when they do it. I don't think there's any point in discussing anything after all considering you guys are still completely sold on the idea that I caused this when the truth of it couldn't be more clear but it'd make no sense for you to take the complete turn at this point now that you've already dedicated your all to Spin's server. Just be and stay where you are.

And to you, Spin, next time you open a random chat to say a bunch of crap behind my back where I can't respond to it I won't be so tactful, stop being a child and don't make this situation worse than it already is. Come to terms with the fact that you severed your ties with your old friends completely and do right with the place you've dreamed of making since the day you entered Nova. Stop making a hundred accounts to make Tam miserable like a tireless annoying fly and leave Nova be. You got what you wanted albeit through dirty means but now you have a server that is yours and if you dare enter your pretentious emo phase again you might never get another chance at this.

Whether this can be discussed further or not entirely depends on whether you guys can stop playing mental gymnastics and point out exact things where I made a wrong decision that actually make sense, then we can have peace and part ways with respect. Otherwise, have the best one and godspeed.
Mado
Mado
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:02 am

@Talon

You're relevant to the conversation, stop acting all uppity cause it's giving a bad look for your side that already has a pretty awful image.

Stop wearing anime girls unironically then comment on my pfp 😂 😎 :pinched_fingers:
Mado
Mado
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:55 pm

Mado wrote:I mean not really? At times you're mentioning how you're only talking on your behalf and upon your own thoughts but at others time you're telling me how others in your side feel and act, there's a very obvious distinction between me saying things that concerns various people including you but mostly directed at Spin and you taking turns at making disclaimers at being supposed unassuming of others then trying to justify the way Talon and Spin acted.

I am doing that though. Everything I'm saying is of my own thoughts and like I said before just because I'm including other people when I'm giving my perspective doesn't mean I'm speaking for them. I'm merely giving my side of things. I'm not entirely here just to give things of everything pertaining to what only happened to me. That'd be selfish and ignoring everything else surrounding the overall issues. From the way I speak of Spin and Talon it's very clear I'm not justifying their actions I'm only trying to make you see why things got directed to that point so you can open your mind to things instead of just immediately criminalizing them as people that are just random wrongdoers.

Mado wrote:Pretty sure what brought about the state we're in now was the fact that you and Talon stuck your noses into a confrontation between me and Spin, deciding you wanna be with him conveniently because I was being unpleasant with the two of you over having sex a lot in a pandemic and other things. #war-hq popped out for the sake of preying on Nova in a seemingly weak state and you apologizing for what was said in it at the time doesn't change a fact about why that happened.

I don't know how many times this needs to be clarified but I'm just guessing you refuse to take the notion brought to you. This started upon a situation that Spin wasn't even involved in at the time. I was having a simple conversation with Chris and you pounced out of nowhere and came at me out of context and started flaming at me with your assumptions. I merely just showed concern for how abrupt you and certain others would be even at the sole mention of Spin and just was bringing to attention and addressing how it was negatively impacting the chat. You and Tam began just going around with the beliefs of how I was saying this and that about the situation when I was literally irrelevant to it at that point. You were the one dragging me into something that I wasn't even taking part in at that point in time with all these irrelevant questions when I kept trying to explain to you what I was actually doing with my conversation with Chris. 

Talon chimed in on that certain point while u were flaming me and was basically saying about the same thing I was at the time about the whole frenzy y'all were having and that was when he was banned. I don't know and I'm not concerned about any other instance Talon may have had with you. If he actually did something dumb before then ok cool but I'm not talking about that. You were unpleasant toward me for literally no reason and started a domino effect that you chose to ignore and didn't care about because it didn't effect you at all. The situation wasn't even over some sex situation I don't really know what you're talking about. I remember people disagreeing with some of my life choices but I never made a big deal about that. 

#war-hq did indeed pop out with ill intent towards Nova and like I said before I'm not blaming anyone for my own actions. What the issue is that you decide to just completely act like the act was just a random antagonistic thing that just happened out of nowhere I never said that what was leading up to it is justifying the situation. You still continue to just ignore that this issue is not just that focal point and want so hard to keep the focus on just that and that alone as if that's the only part that matters for your own convenience.

Mado wrote:You want me to randomly begin naming top 10 weaknesses in my personality or something? I don't believe I did wrong beyond what I mentioned before in this given situation be it post luna or before, and it'll stay that way until you name something for me that is true.

I already named them and if you solemnly believe that you hold no further accountability I can't do anything more. 

Mado wrote:In no logical sense could I be the initiator when not only Spin began this by lunging at me all of a sudden after he became girlfriends with Talon calling me a number of things because I didn't wanna blindly and obediently ban his supposed groomer. To top it off you guys prioritized arguing with me on his behalf over the most ridiculous things like "why is person able to do this but not spin?" or overblow the way I was confronting Spin which was really on a no higher level of pettiness than what he was doing to me but you had a bone to pick with me at the time so you wouldn't even notice.

Your situation with Spin and your situation with me are two completely different things. Yes Spin started the whole yiffy thing and such between Yiffy, yourself, and whoever else is directly involved, but Spin is not responsible for how you acted towards me (who was completely irrelevant to that at the time) and the things Tam, Chris, and yourself spread to domino into the chaos and confusion that transpired. This is YOUR doing. Spin has nothing to do with this. Spin didn't start the things that happened with naid. Spin didn't start whatever things the Nova people decided to swirl others into something they didn't even know about. Even Stew was pressured and he was in Luna completely not even knowing what was going on yet you were over his head too.  

No I'm completely aware of how unstable Spin can be. That doesn't mean I can't also show concern and bring awareness of how awful you're being as well. How am I wrong for simply showing concern and addressing an obvious problem? Just like when we conversed privately you literally could have just been like "Oh I don't care but I'll fix things later" or something to that degree and I would've backed off there but instead you decided to flame me without clarifying intent and giving the appropriate answer. You ignited thing further. I'm not sure why you're saying we are overblowing it when you were the one overexaggerating everything which continued the domino of things. 

Mado wrote:As far as other people are concerned there's no long term effects for those in Nova, you're exaggerating the significance of a maximum of like 6 people ranting on a server they made to do that, it's not new, we've seen it with Sara's chats and other places and it happens in all sorts of communities. It's just kind of astounding that you witnessed with your eyes how much time I dedicate for you people and still manage to say I'm just making things worse by initiating aggressiveness.

This singular situation has been ongoing for 7 months. That seems long term to me or maybe you consider that short term. This situation is completely different from when Sara made a chat. With her she just wanted to do her own thing, made a chat, and people were free to go and there was no animosity between anybody. Luna was initially made in a similar case via Spin wanting to do his own thing due to not agreeing how you were doing things but the reception was completely different and it spiraled into something more than it should've, resulting to the channel being bred within and so forth. 

You did make things worse, literally. Your behavior, your attitude toward the situation, the decisions you made, all made the conflict deepen. Once again things only seem not so much and cash money swag to you because you are all good and peachy. You fail to see and understand the perspective of those who suffered due to your choices. You only decided to dedicate into things in the aftermath of events and even though you are dedicating now, you're only here to continue pointing at us and saying how bad we are while repeating the same thing over and over again. 

Mado wrote:Who swirled who into what and what slander are you talking about? You use slander in a pretty empty context and manner, it means nothing when I'm talking about things you guys did in fact do. I left the people who did nothing alone and didn't speak a single word of them but you, Talon, Spin, Mario, Natsu and Naid did not do nothing. You're still demanding things from me about a very vague issue you have with me that can be perceived as "you started" and a number of random other things.

The only thing you say that I did in fact do is the only thing you repeat over and over. All the other stuff pertaining how I agree with Spin and said this and that about the Yiffy situation and such you barely even touch anymore because you know you just make that stuff up. It was only until then that when you had something you could actually say against me you shifted gears and is like "oh welp yeah hey this is what you did". This is where your ignorance shows. So many people had their own stories to tell but what have you done? Dismissed the majority of them and only gave what you saw and rolled with it without even considering or trying to listen and understand their situations. Then your community hounds them and you tell them "-shrug- well they had it coming". What kind of sense does that make? Enabling bullying just because from your personal experience you just solemnly claim they deserve it. If that's the case then Tam and some of the other people you defend with your life also deserve the same thing. You pick and choose who you wish are precious and should not be touched while people are free to say and spread what they wish toward anybody else who you don't favor. 

I'm not going to give the rundown stories of each of them since I don't have full context and don't want this to be too long but I already know you'll just dismiss them and just automatically be like "Well from my third eye this is their situation and why they are doing it." If you care enough then you can get clarifications from them but I'm pretty sure we both know that would just be a waste of time. 

This isn't vague. You have been told as well as you should be very aware yourself what you have started and why things snowballed the way they did. I shouldn't have to give a complete essay of how things spiraled in every single detail. If you really just were that incredibly mad that you blacked out and forgot everything then that's crazy. 
Mado wrote:I'll say for the hundredth time that Chris getting no consequences for the way he acts is entirely false and based only on viewing the way he was handled in the time I was arguing with Spin out of convenience. If you were fair you'd mention all the times I confronted him before but you're very good at also having amnesia when it serves a point you're trying to make in your favor.

Like I mentioned before I'm aware you may confront some issues but you never resolve them. Some issues you'll go all out and be like "I am determined to make things right!" then others you're like "hey can you stop that? thank you....dang he's doing it again oh well...." What have you ever done or said to Chris to really make him understand that how he carries himself is wrong and shouldn't happen? Yes he does his usual "I know I'm fucked up" but that's the very problem. He knows it but he doesn't care and continues regardless because he knows he can. How you handle some things does not equal resolution you only temporarily calm an inevitable revolving issue. 

Mado wrote:"Of course they would immediately take your side because from their point of view all they see is the innocent Mado."
That is to imply I'm sort of secret evil? I'm pretty sure they saw all there is to see because the screens were revealed to them and they made up their own mind with no need for me to poison their minds on VC or surround myself with a clique for the sake character assassination.

Again your brain just seems to only focus on that one instance when I clearly keep saying that this problem is not just that. It just seems to me that the only problems you focus on are things revolving to just things that effect you. I'm not saying you're evil I'm saying you're sticking to this oblivious stature of innocence and cradling in it while ignoring and setting aside everything else pertaining to everyone else. This is what I mean by the convenience of yourself. Please don't talk about character assassination anymore when you've successfully swagged a whole group of people with your claims and assumptions.

Mado wrote:Have you considered the possibility that when you guys were tirelessly ignoring the things I came at you with and kept forcing what you believed into my head that I was done with you and saw no point in continuing the nondebate? Talon can simply stop caring but I cannot? You just showed yourself who's working with double standards between us, matter of the fact is I was pretty done with you guys until sympathy got a hold of me because, come on, if I wanted to ignore and block all of you I could've successfully distanced you guys from me and Nova forever but I still bother to respond to your half-hearted attempts at making compromise.

I never ignored anything you said. I sat and thought about a lot of things you brought and actually backtracked on a lot of things you brought up and taken from what I didn't know from your end as well as taking more responsibility for certain other things and understanding more from angles I wasn't aware of. The only things I don't follow are the obvious things that don't align and are false pertaining to my direct experience and myself. Talon not caring and you not caring are entirely different. Talon has served his purpose. He laid out where he was wrong and taken accountability for his actions and left. Plus he didn't even start anything he was a part of the storm. Your case is different. You not only initiated you also refuse to reflect and take accountability for things that obviously fall on your head. Even in the case that you completely deny things, you don't even want to consider the things being brought to you and instead continue to point at us and demonize us.

You've always been free to be completely done, but it would look bad on you eternally because instead of resolving an issue that began with you, you instead decide that you don't want to deal with it and just brush it aside like it's nothing. You're the only person here with the half-hearted wishes of compromise. I don't understand how you can look at yourself and just believe that how your handling this makes you look good in any sense. Maybe to the other novians it does because they are limited to what they know and only see the worse of us, but to any person who knows the entirety, it's not good at all. And you probably don't care and prefer it this way since in the end you're all fine anyways so how other people are effected doesn't matter.

Mado wrote:" Spin beforehand was hugely positive and patient for the longest."
That's very false, in each time he showed up on Nova he did it with the idea in mind that something robbed from him was his to take and that he had to fight people for it in the most petty manner possible, in this instance he wanted to ruin my reputation by telling people that I defended a pedophile while also ruining the image of said person and I don't think it matters what he thinks at this point because he already made the divide possible and destroyed relationships between people beyond repair, pouting and leaving luna for a couple hours to make me feel for his tragic hero guilt is not some genuine concern, I don't believe he's completely awful and irreedemable but I don't think he means well either with selfishness overriding all else in his character and dictating his decision making.

When I said that I meant the window of where after he realized he was wrong and reflected, he decided to try and make things right peacefully. In all other instances yes he was pretty bad. 

Mado wrote:Your idea of me running is pretty much what you guys have been doing recently with all that "this is going nowhere I'm done talking", it's some kind of justified reaction when Talon or Spin does it but when it's me it's running, just goes to show the mindset you're entering this with. I didn't assume a thing and I was talking to people who I was very close and involved with including Spin himself who very clearly told me things he explicitly mentioned didn't tell anyone but me when a couple of you were very open about having no interest in properly understanding this situation and it was all just overblown autism unfolding before you before you took a sudden convenient liking to Spin. If you knew a thing you wouldn't have been interrogating with rhetoric and trying to get certain answers from me instead of laying out your thoughts in front of me regarding the things I'm talking about.
That's not running. If somebody sees something not going anywhere then they can choose to end it there. Would you really prefer it to just keep going endlessly? I'm not targeting any moments like that, what I target is when you refuse to discuss things at all or choose to try your best to avoid things. That's the attitude you had at first which was running. So I don't want to hear anything from you about him running when you do this quite often upon situations you get intimidated by. 

After the events unfolded most people that paid attention basically got the gist of what was going on pretty easily. You don't hold any type of exclusive information. We know about things from both ends this is why people overall did not just strongly stick with you nor Spin because everybody know Spin fucked up big and that you had some strong feelings due to chains of events. I liked Spin way prior to this and I still don't understand why that matters. You keep bringing that up as if that's some factor and relevance to what you did. Regardless that's also exactly the point that I was completely irrelevant before you threw me into things that I initially was not involved in. The only thing I was questioning was your abrupt actions not about what was going on. It was pretty clear what was happening I was only trying to understand why the hell you people continued to rampage and be chaotic instead of civil. How can you possibly see me on the stance of overblown when you were the only people who looked like y'all were nuts and refused to even give a simple response at the time and instead chose to just go off on any person that opposed you.

Mado wrote:You saw the contrast between the way I approached this and Talon/Spin did on the grounds that they exhausted their will to continue discussing this because of futility which was COMPLETELY DENIED back when I was experiencing a very harsh point in my life but is acceptable now when they do it. I don't think there's any point in discussing anything after all considering you guys are still completely sold on the idea that I caused this when the truth of it couldn't be more clear but it'd make no sense for you to take the complete turn at this point now that you've already dedicated your all to Spin's server. Just be and stay where you are.
You chose to get into all of this and involve yourself throughout your tough time and in doing so you set yourself up for failure. You still have to take ownership of it regardless of what you're going through. You stepped into this as a leader and that doesn't give you an excuse to brush things aside when things end up tumbling and things happen that you don't like. Talon is not a leading force in this. He isn't obligated to discuss anything because he isn't the core to this problem. He's basically doing you a favor by backing out of trying further. Spin backing out also does you a great favor since now you don't have to continue further with a main factor wanting to address things. Me as well I really don't care enough at this point to really go beyond this final exchange of forum posts so I as well would be doing you a favor. 

I'm probably not explaining things in a clear fashion because it's hard to really put it into words. Ok let's say for example you have a police station. There's a group of people who have an issue and complaint toward something and are trying to do something about it. These people submit a ticket and the investigation is ongoing. At some point the one being addressed wants no part of it but they aren't allowed to because things are being addressed toward that person. Eventually at some point the people who filed decide that they are content and don't want to go forward so they cancel the case and go on about their lives. This relieves the person who was being addressed of their problems and they return to whatever they were doing. 

So hopefully you can understand how it is different at least somewhat. We are at a stance where we are trying to address you and the situation and you are basically on the stance where you shouldn't ignore because this was your problem. We are free to leave things at any given point and choose to leave this mess unsettled for your convenience while it looks bad on you to do it because you are the core of it. 

I agree the truth of things is very clear and you will always refuse your responsibility. Don't worry you will be relieved of this and can add this to yet another unresolved matter to the list.

Mado wrote:And to you, Spin, next time you open a random chat to say a bunch of crap behind my back where I can't respond to it I won't be so tactful, stop being a child and don't make this situation worse than it already is. Come to terms with the fact that you severed your ties with your old friends completely and do right with the place you've dreamed of making since the day you entered Nova. Stop making a hundred accounts to make Tam miserable like a tireless annoying fly and leave Nova be. You got what you wanted albeit through dirty means but now you have a server that is yours and if you dare enter your pretentious emo phase again you might never get another chance at this.

I kind of don't need this "don't act like a child" from you given the fact this all started because of the very fact you threw tantrums in the first place. Yes I already admitted and took ownership of my childish moment and to this day still regret it. Rest assured that won't happen again and hopefully y'all can do the same and stop spreading nonsense about us. I didn't sever anything. I'm still friends with a lot of people in that server I literally only said that I was staying away from the environment that you bred not the people. 

What are you talking about? I never made any accounts to annoy Tam? I want to guess that might be targeted at Spin? If that's toward me then that's completely made up and I literally don't even have enough time to make a hundred accounts? Geez I really hope that retard isn't making a hundred accounts. What exactly did I get and what means? You're continuing to just make things up nobody has done anything dirty to you all we've ever done was talk. 
Mado wrote:Whether this can be discussed further or not entirely depends on whether you guys can stop playing mental gymnastics and point out exact things where I made a wrong decision that actually make sense, then we can have peace and part ways with respect. Otherwise, have the best one and godspeed.

They were already laid out and I really don't want to keep typing it over and over. I asked them and they don't wish to discuss things further either so I'm hoping Spin keeps his word this time.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:31 pm

I think you're downplaying the harm they've done and trying to paint their intentions as something it's not simply for the fact that you're good buddies with them now cause quite clearly if you paid attention to things Talon mentioned EXPLICITLY like so openly with no shame whatsoever, you can tell he cares so little about individuals that he doesn't take actual interest in, these were things he would say on Nova for everyone to see and I'd do moral scolding for him but he'd just come back to me with something like "I do what I want cause I'm autistic or don't really care", on the other hand you exaggerate the reaction of individuals like Chris and Tam who at the end of the day show some sort of appreciation for the individuals they oppose even when they're at odds, Tam specifically stayed pretty level-headed throughout the event that led up to this split and you justified it by saying she got what she wanted and there's no one for her to really oppose left which is really a testament of how you also get presumptious and draw your own conclusions and explanations for things at times. You also exaggerate my opinion of Talon and Spin as though I'm putting them on the level of harmful trolls when all I'm saying as that Spin's selfishness and Talon's nonchalant etiquette lacking attitude makes them lousy candidates for giving valid opinions on situations that have to do with social relationships and issues such as this.

You saying that Spin wasn't involved shows that you indeed haven't the slightest clue about what started this to begin with, do you really believe ALL this boils down to was Chris badmouthing you and then me having some kind of sudden loss of sanity that made me support an attack on you? We were pretty upset at Spin for long continued breaking of promise, betrayal, attacking people for cheating when he's doing it, looking down on people besides just me for having differing lifestyles, leaving people with awful and hurtful parting messages for not getting things that he desires and to top it all off he started a social warfare on people he cemented the relationship with as an unbreakable bond that he'll honor forever. If he was just some guy it wouldn't be such a big deal but with all this knowledge in mind you'd have to be able to see how the rage came to be cause these things are examples that people would ditch the hell out of you in real life for, let alone combined. If you still can't wrap your head around the magnitude of this then I'm sorry I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye on this. By seeing the way Talon acted he was either not aware of what he's done that warrants all this or acting unaware and I kinda vouch for the later given THINGS THAT TALON HIMSELF MENTIONED VERY OPENLY ABOUT HOW HE GIVES NOT A SINGLE DAMN ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE VALUE IN HIS SOCIAL LADDER. I'm not going off doing my own analysis of how people are, I'm thinking about things they tell me about themselves and do actions to support and in my long years knowing Talon he made this kind of thing clear over and over which is why I find it very disingenuous when you try to paint his approach to this as some kind of rational attempt at setting things straights when started this off with bad manners and lack of compassion for others. I mean I don't why I'm bothering when you saw him make fun of nova's "dead state" and you said it was expression of opinion.

People get banned for repeated offense and misbehaving, you can't just isolate situations in your mind to make sense of whether the ban was justified at the time or not. Not to mention that this isn't a court case that requires weird technicalities, we're just being real with each other as people who knew each other for a long time. If all my explanations to you about what made me act the way I did with you are "literally no reason" then I don't know what to say beyond that point. You did make a big deal out of people scolding you about life choices btw and it really is what ultimately led to the falling out.

It wasn't "random", it was some sort of deluded idea that you overcame the tyranny in novastorm and now have the space to celebrate the victory, some people had direct grudges and some really just ride the wave like stew and surge. 

I don't know if anything can be considered a focal point in my perspective because while it seems like a specific thing where I treated you guys with aggressiveness and ignored your demands, for me it's a plethora of things piling over the years that led up to this and it's all equally important and tie into this no matter what you personally believe about their relevance. I've been slowly losing my satisfy all mindset when I've began to realise that there's no solution for people like you and the others besides direct confrontation. I mean you really only began to have a problem with me after I began confronting you about things so this should say something I think.

You're still pushing for this narrative that we said things about people when all anybody told was in reference to screens that were taken of you guys talking unbelievable crap, most are in agreement that there's some kind of victim complex situation with you guys where you act like we pushed you away when you acted like you're too good for us and can thrive on your own without the inferior nova sheep, in your own words. We only "pressured" Stew about the screensharing he made possible when he was aware that we isolated Nova on Discord because we didn't want people taking screens and mocking us for what we're saying behind our backs. We did nothing with Naid, the way she took controversial jokes is ridiculous and we're not gonna pay the price for it, Rowlie's feud with her was never something I'm okay with and I'd have tried to do something about it if I didn't have my hands full with Spin and then even further with you and Talon crying out for his sake after that, I don't condone it by any means and even Mitch himself dictated that Rowlie deserved a ban for what he did. Whether you consider a 1 week back an insufficient wrist slap or otherwise is irrelevant to me remembering that you guys made a huge deal out of Talon getting banned for less than 24 hours when he was relentlessly calling someone a pedophile and insulting a multitude of people over their confrontation with Spin. But all that is fine because Chris is in the back throwing divert my attention towards him and forget what I'm already dealing with.

If you view my confrontation as being awful, I don't really care, Char. I've already came to terms with the fact that I'll never be the same with you guys once I made the move and it was really down to whether I decided to stand up for the people Spin harmed and call him out with all the people who enable him or stay lowkey for the sake of preserving my older friendships when it came to my attention that my friendship with you and Talon was already swaying and weakening over other factors either way, I didn't care about how anyone took the truth at that point and voiced my opinion on the matter as strongly as possible. I'm not sure what part Chris and Tam played in this when Chris really just says edgy shit in the back because he realised how much of a two-faced scumbag Spin was and Tam was dropping her two cents when you or mention her although she was trying her best to avoid being caught up in this but...she got her evil plan of banishing the people she hated fulfilled amirite?

I didn't force anybody's hand to open a server where you derive pleasure from talking pathetic trash about former friends over something so minor and mostly unconcerned with most people in it. You guys blew things out of proportions, got a big head over your apparent victory, and then gasped when you realised what nova was willing to do after finding out the full extent of what you were doing.

Regardless of what Spin intended originally or what he claimed to have in mind for the server at least, he enabled and took part in that pathetic channel what was mostly what broke the camel's back for most. 

It doesn't seem like you know who really suffered in this situation if you think Talon, Spin or Mario "suffered" considering Yiffy was successfully permanently ruined for people and Tam goes on a depressive episode every time Spin shows up to sing romantic poems for her and then call her a bitch or catfish whe she doesn't immediately reciprocate those feelings, or how about when Talon treats people who seem less intelligent to him like subhumans who're better off dumped outside and isolated from people? You got a pretty narrow view on things and can really only view what you think I did to you rather than what the people you're playing the attorney for inflicted for people.

I'm not some sort of deity that can change people's hearts at will, all I can do is attempt to reason with people with respect and casualty as people I've know for a long time and when they fail to stop stinking the mood up for others I'm gonna have to take more intense and punishing approaches. Naturally I don't expect people who're faced with this to like this, but oh well, many including you said you can't satisfy everyone and I'm choosing to side with who or rather WHAT I think is right. I don't give a damn if you find my "sense of justice" flawed because a friend who I know has a better record of common sense and logic than you already reaffirmed that I'm doing the right thing.

Nobody was swagged by me, you guys swagged yourself by talking shit and you reap the what you saw. Maybe bit of a karma for swagging some others out of the chat eh?

I wasn't calling you a child btw, even though the post begins with @Char that paragraph starts with "and to Spin" so yeah. Chill out and read slowly for a change maybe.

I'm not here to split blame 50/50, or blame at all really. I'm just trying a desperate attempt to see if you really had innocent intentions with this all along and I'm misjudging you or if you're just hitting me with fallacies to get luna's reputation out of the dire situation it got itself in.

Don't even try to entertain the funny thought that I'm doing this to keep a good image, people are already puzzled at me for even trying with you guys at all and it would've been a better look for me to look wise and composed by ignoring this deflecting bullcrap but I guess if this is the way you look at this then the effort was really wasted to started with.
Mado
Mado
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:18 pm

I'll try to keep this as brief as I can because it's clear you'll stay blind to things and continue to look at this in a black and white manner. 

There is no downplaying since everything has already been laid out through the entirety of how everyone has done wrong and the effects each has had so quit trying to make it seem like we've been only trying to say you're the only person that wronged people greatly.

Spin didn't make you do anything you yourself chose to do just like you didn't make me do what I did. I really hope someday you understand that you shouldn't pass what you did to other people. 

You align too many irrelevant past events to judge current events. This is how you make situations even more confusing than it should be and start problems with people when the answers should be simple to get and are already right in your face. 

There was no offense towards Talon in that specific moment. You even admitted it when we spoke in private but I guess you change your mind now.

You only stick to looking at the effects of your own end and refuse to see and acknowledge what has been going down to the opposing end. 

You for sure have definitely shown the real side of you. I already understand the why in which you lashed but that doesn't make it right at all or get you out of the water because that instance started the chain of events in which you didn't care to correct throughout the duration.

You can twist things however you wish that's fine but there was no victory in this and I simply just moved to a place where I'm more comfortable with.

No things did not start with you "directly confronting me" It was more than that. I've had a problem with how a lot of things been handled for the longest time. It just was the final straw when you decided to come at me when I literally did nothing at all and you decided to insult, belittle, and then spread awareness about how I side with Spin and believe all these other things about the situation with nothing to back it up at all. Too many times in Nova do you people repeat this type of scenario with me and I'm done being a conduit for y'all just because y'all get upset about something. You people can find somebody else to press your frustrations and disagreements onto at random. I endured it for so long because I felt like it was alright and funny to be in positions like that but I've realized that having such a piling false reputation is not something I should just be cool with. I'd rather not have people believe and see me for things that are clearly false.

You seem to really not remember any other times of disagreements we have because this is nowhere new. Stop making it seem like "oh char is only like this now because he's finally being confronted." I've always been confronted for literally about the entirety of my time in Nova. This is nowhere near a new thing. 

If nothing is a real focal point to you then you wouldn't just focus on "hey you guys said mean things in #war-hq nothing else matters".

If this was true that people only said things just only after that situation then why would we even be in there saying things in the first place? This is what I mean when I say that you keep acting like this is coming out of nowhere as a random evil act against Nova when that's far from the truth. 

I know you don't care and it shows. You refuse to take any criticisms and at least try to understand how you were wrong in this situation. Everybody has laid out their fault but you, even some that were irrelevant to this situation and fought for you which I found funny. 

Tam and Chris helped spread the same things you were saying in terms of what y'all believed to be my position in y'all's issue with Spin. Regardless though I personally don't really have a problem with Tam because I understand how she at least has a lot of self-awareness and probably can't help a lot of her thoughts. I really don't understand what goes through Chris's head even to this day he always has these bipolar thoughts that come out of nowhere with barely any context to them. I never said Tam had plans to get her opposition dealt with I only said that me being away would probably do better for the both of us since we don't mix well.

Nobody said that you made us do this. Once again unlike you I've taken ownership of my own action. You blew things out of proportion when you confronted me over a simple conversation. You of course wouldn't understand the severity of your actions because you're not effected. That's like me saying "hey you shouldn't be mad at all for what Spin did it's no big deal" when it was understandable for you to be upset. You lash out at someone you should expect to get the same in return. I'm not going to sit and just let you disrespect and slander me and pretend to be all peachy.

I don't understand what you mean by I gasped. Let's say that I had real evil intent and actually really felt about the way I was in #war-hq. I would literally just not care about the screens being shared and just stay there talking shit. I was during the current period in a fit of rage and it wasn't until I started to see how it effected the more innocent people then I snapped out of it and realized what I had did. It wasn't about me "being caught in the act". I felt obligated to show my apologies to the people I didn't mean to direct my anger towards and understand that I left a scar with a lot of my relations. But of course you want to believe the worse case as much as possible that I only did that because I was "caught." We were literally aware that Nova would be in Luna anyways it is literally an open server there was nothing to hide.

It's funny that you view yourself that way when everything was chill and cool until you just popped up and stunk the mood with your tantrum and continued in the most unreasonable and irrational manner then convinced everyone like "hey they did this guys."

Initially no you were indeed swagging us. We did swag ourselves on that focal moment yes (this was already established so many times please focus on something else for once) but that was not what I was talking about.

If you aren't here to split blame or blame at all then why are you here just telling us how wrong we are and that we are bad and you are good and such? You are not trying to gauge for innocent intentions you just want us to apologize to you for a lot of things that you did to yourself which I'm not doing. In the same fashion as Tam I'm not going to fall for that at all. I'm only sticking to the truth of things and not submitting to your claims. 

Yes people look at you in such an ill manner "No Mado stop talking to those evil cretins it's not worth your time. We feel so sorry for you and are proud." I really desperately doubt they'd feel the same if they understood the whole story of events and how you are choosing to handle things. 

In the end I came into this knowing already how it would go. I was just curious to see if there was more information I could gather. You retracted on a lot of things you said privately and I'm not sure if it's because you're in a more public setting or because you're more uncomfortable with this platform so your thought process is staggered. Regardless the endgoal is the same regardless. I already understand where your mind's at from that point anyways and from what you're saying here I can arrange the odd things you're saying and make more sense of it from the context of our private discussion. 

Now I'll stop making you sweat so you can enjoy yourself without our company. For your sake I'll try to make it my duty for Spin and whoever else to not bother you anymore. If you do respond to this I'm going to try to not respond. There's literally no point at all to drag this anymore I feel like everything's been said and it will only just repeat from now on. Goodbye Mwahahahahaha

Some words from me regarding the relevant events Giphy
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:56 pm

I guess all those who disagree with your narrative are all collectively unaware and have no access to your deep knowledge of the events that transpired, huh? It feels as though you've been using that same argument against me but whatever.

Word it as eloquently as you wish, Char, but it really looks like you guys only really engage in this conversation to convince me that the weight of all this falls upon my shoulder because I didn't handle things in the way you deem normal and viable. I didn't choose to wage war, I was at my patience's end with a person for reasons he understands and some of you lumped yourselves together with him so you got caught up in it.

Past events are unmistakably what brought this about and just because it looks simple and immediate to you doesn't mean it has to be. I encourage you to try and notice the contrast between the things you're proposing me and how you're doing the opposite of it at all times.

I'm sure you had problems with how things were handled, you were in fact protesting the ban or the lack thereof with many individuals among other things but consider for a moment that what makes sense to you might not always be the right thing, I'll be damned if I never paid mind to what you had to say or acted upon it but often times, in my opinion, you oversimplify issues that don't appear so simple in my mind and not for no reason.

I think I can consider your claim that I never take criticism or own up to any mistakes I make to be spreading lies about me so maybe think about that as well and try to recall how I've been with you and others before making such unfair statements.

It's pretty easy to refute the claim that I initiated this for the simple fact that if Spin stayed away and didn't show up to start fights with multiple people none of this would really have happened and I was on fairly good terms with most people on Nova even those like Tobi I treated pretty respectfully for the most part despite the fact that he lunges at me for opposing views a lot, to say the way I reacted to Spin coming to a chat after lurking for months to wreak havoc is what caused this to happen is a damn funny thing to say.

Knowing I don't think it's gonna take a long time before you make another essay post with another attempt to pass faults onto me or someone else, so have a good break or whatever.

Also quit the evil RP any time someone doesn't bend to your will, you just come off as salty for no reason.
Mado
Mado
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down