Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice:

+2
Hydrarch
Punkin
6 posters

Go down

Is this cringe?

To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: 1111111178%To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: 11111111 78% 
[ 7 ]
To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: 1111111122%To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: 11111111 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: Empty To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice:

Post by Punkin Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:19 am

Beginning in the June of 2020, your charade of skepticism has exhausted the wealth of faith that many had placed in you as the entity capable of mitigating our shared collective space. You have denied the past, the present, & the future. All the while ensuring your coattails were kept clean; bar not those by whom the whims of fate have decided should stay close to you. You have ignored, denied, & scrutinized the experiences of many. There is no need for this anymore.

For these 9 months of void silence, you have awaited to hear the responsibilities which bear your fleeing name. Allow me, Punkapunkin, Leader of the Phantom Thieves of LunaStorm (not rly everybody told me not to post this), to compile them:

As owner of NovaStorm, you have allowed conflict to run amok, which would denigrate the humble upbringings & narrative of this space we fostered together; your irresponsible thesis being that such events were beyond your control when in fact you have taken initiative on your own to back into place those who opposed you. Your selective assertion has created a web of lies & selfish perception of events taking place before your very eyes.

• In the year of 2016, the user StupidTamTam was harassed, gaslighted, & ostracized under your moderation on the basis that those of Novastorm may only stay if they can tolerate the childish, antagonizing, & pathetic behavior. The same is true for every user; as your passage of rites, a window into the mind of a man who so desperately needed others to show him the compassion & sensitivity that others refused to show him.

• 0mi, a user amiable to many, was banned for his devious antagonistic ways. His harm truly was minimal, but the level of personal animosity you held towards him wagered his fate in Novastorm. Your tactless & selfish moderation has ensured that this was always the case in deciding who stays & who goes; even to this day. His involvement was always believed to be part of the source when clues failed you pertaining to the incidents of users being doxxed, hacked, & harassed in Novastorm. Even when information came to light regarding the true nature of these acts, you moved on from it.

• Under your thinly veiled negligence posing as skepticism, you reaped the harvest of a community too irresponsible to accurately oppose those would sexually exploit your users. History has shown that amidst allegation, you beg skepticism & fiercely judge those who accuse, then feign helplessness when the truth is undeniable. The user Codie was banned on the grounds of his accusations towards the user "Dad"; despite them being truthful & one of many such experiences others users had. Unsolicited wretched videos were sent to the user Raven & your opposition fell on him in the vein that it was "just a joke". My own personal experience with "Dad" of being sent such imagery, being subject to such harassment, & facing your opposition provide ample responsibility which you have yet to partake in. In the case of Goomer, for years his inappropriate relationship with Kittycatismine was obvious to everyone. Placed undeniably under your nose & your rules, real people faced real endangerment of being sexually exploited. Even at this very moment, your anger is undeniably unparalleled between those whose sexual misconduct has been exposed & those who have come forward with their experiences & sought fairness.

Mado,
Within you is a wanting young man whose responsibilities are larger than the person he is now. Novastorm is a space that has only grown as much as the 14 year-old who established it. It has come to my realization that these things truly do feel out of your control. They do feel as if they are not your mistakes. Mado, these responsibilities as a community owner were always larger than you; you're still growing.

However, even with that, what's happened has yet be owned. That is why we, the Phantom Thieves of LunaStorm will steal your heart. The virtuous optimism, unforgettable friendly atmosphere, & most importantly, the constant search for better versions of our true selves will all be ours & taken without bargain. You have neglected these treasures, & now we will covet them.

To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: Ynq5gu8vlbz41

Punkin
Punkin

Punkin and Buz like this post

Back to top Go down

To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: Empty Re: To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice:

Post by Hydrarch Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:22 am

Hi Novians reading this it's me Talon~~~ I just wanted to say this (before reading this myself) that we all tried to talk Spin out of posting this/engaging you all, and he ignored us lol
Hydrarch
Hydrarch

charizardf1 and Hydrarch like this post

Back to top Go down

To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: Empty Re: To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice:

Post by Buz Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:08 pm

The raving madness of the head Lunatic.
Buz
Buz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:36 pm

I respect the fact that you tried to summarize some of your problems with me in a non-offensive manner through Persona RP or whatever this is supposed to be, but it really doesn't help that there's a lot of incorrect claims in this as per usual and as we recited a hundred times.

I don't have the kind of influence that allows me to just change people's hearts to what I see appropriate, all I can do is attempt with diplomacy and reason to explain and persuade as much as my mental strength allows. I made my opposition for bullying very clear ever since the day the community was made but mixing with communities that have norms that are more in line with the common Internet trends of how people act with each other was a little too strong an infuence for me to handle by myself. Even then I tried my best to convince people as respectfully as possible to have some tolerance for people with demeanors that they find unusual or socially unacceptable but it's not easy to shake that kind of mindset off from people who see all those surrounding them view outlier behavior in such a way. It's an uphill fight that I took upon myself in trying to be the bridge between both ends.

Alas, no matter how much effort you put into a cause you'll never be a complete person in everybody's eyes, far from that even, many individuals will refuse to budge once they feel entitled to something, firmness and a not very pleasant approach become needed when most adopt nearly nihilistic attitude towards all things in life.

I didn't enjoy a moment of seeing Tam get mocked for her mental condition and other things when she was doing her own thing, and she wasn't even close to being the first target for that. But in my mind at the time, it wasn't reasonable to lunge at the people that were offending her or them before her, it was a perfectly acceptable thing to do in the kind of environment Internet users established at the time, further more it made no sense to end negativity with more of it, ending it on a note where even if the target had peace and was satisfied, the people who antagonized them would feel humbled. After long consideration of opinions from others who frowned at me for being seemingly complacent about this, and thinking about other examples from my own real life and all manners of related things, I began to realise that some things in life can't be faced with softness and etiquette. Which is when I began to confront people like you and many others, and naturally I wasn't expecting any of you to take it too well, but to stay the way I am to keep our relationship in a good shape is unfairness for those suffer for it and to yourselves who might think they're doing well being in that way.

I don't have any personal hatred towards 0mi, we talked multiple book series worth of stuff on PMs regarding all things from faith, relationships, fiction, possibilities and various subjects. We talked pretty maturely and even joked about what we'd do if we met one another in person, but my liking for him as company wasn't gonna make me ignore the fact that he derives joy from stepping on people's toes. I'd speak to him very firmly and seriously about it, not in front of people but between ourselves and he'd give me heartfelt promises that he'd stop deliberately getting on people's nerves, he broke the promise every time without failure and used VPN/other things to bypass bans instead of waiting a temporary ban. I kept giving myself an embarrassing look in front of Mitch for his sake saying that I'm certain he'd have given that stuff up at this point but it amounts to nothing as none of the computer relationships appear serious enough to 0mi that he can mind those he might offend by doing his mischief. I honestly don't hate him, he's just not cut for this kind of community and therefore a permanent ban needed to be given for him.

The sexual relationships happened in private settings where I had no right or way of monitoring. It's something I always strong discouraged in my stay on Chatango, however like you mentioned because of my past experiences of rejection I had to give people who were almost in your face about such relationships benefit of the doubt because things aren't always what they look, and it wasn't easy for me to give up people once I've gotten attached to them, I know that doesn't sound convincing as I've tried to get over you guys but I still stand by the statement that it's not easy at all for me, search deep within yourself for why that's true. Lo and behold, sudden best friends on this chat and honestly all kinds of places in Western communities are almost always having cyber sex or sharing some inappropriate photos among themselves, and it's strictly morally questionable when it's done between people past and below 18 years of age for you people. I have an upbringing and moral values that are different from you, and I believe the minor in the case can be the devious one making such a thing happen. I know for a fact that you were the one dragging Neferpitou into such a relationship with public remarks regarding how upset you are that he's avoiding you and that he's not taking the friendship to a real level. I can't hide that I find it twisted, the way you flipped this around, and other things that have to do with your romantic and general social relations.

If I didn't know personally how Alex was with this and that he has no prior record of hitting on minors, and with consideration of the fact that Codie is known to lie and start social execution campaigns very often, one witnessed by yours truly, Char and Talon when he was trying to frame an FETuber with a bunch of twitter users and then said "he's a girl that lives for drama" when he was proven to be wrong, I then found it hard to take credibility from anything he says regarding a matter as serious as this. Is there any incentive for me to take Codie's word for it beyond "the victim is always right"? That's fair by no measure or logic. Until solid proof is provided I will always frown at the attempt to tarnish Alex's reputation.

I've never once thought I'm done growing or that I know everything. You know nothing when you say you know everything and what you're passing onto me about never stopping growth and learning is something I told you before. But to act clueless about the truth of things to surrender yourself to social pressure is not something I'll ever bear to accept.

I think the heart of this situation is really that we've grown to have sort of opposing views and values regarding social etiquette and moral questions, my Muslim upbringing kind of clashes head-on with your left wing oriented views on all kinds of things. The divide might have been unavoidable. Just remember that in the end I pressed the kick button on no one in the community and it was your own choice that the community wasn't up to par to what you viewed as the ideal condition for it. If you truly believe in what you say leave this behind and try to make a better community that makes things right in your own vision. There's no need to trouble yourself with changing my heart because I'm already determined to stand my ground and hold firmly onto what I believe in.

Last edited by Mado on Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Surge Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:56 pm

o- o
Surge
Surge

Back to top Go down

Post by Surge Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:49 am

To Mado, the sacrilegious head of cowardice: Screen12
Surge
Surge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:39 am

Based
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum