Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
1 year HRT EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
1 year HRT EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
1 year HRT EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
1 year HRT EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
1 year HRT EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
1 year HRT EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
1 year HRT EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
1 year HRT EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
1 year HRT EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

1 year HRT

2 posters

Go down

1 year HRT Empty 1 year HRT

Post by Punkin Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:19 pm

Hi Nova I contemplated HRT for a while before I started in March of 2021 & now it's March 2022. Something people were concerned about was me potentially changing my mind or not liking the change & I am here to say that it's been probably one of the best decisions I've made in my entire life & that I have a more positive self image, more confidence, & a healthier way of life than I've ever had in the past. It's easier to make friends & be a positive individual when you have a healthy level of confidence in yourself

1 year HRT LtnO6x0
This is me at age 14
1 year HRT ZSW1D1x
And this is me, age 21
Punkin
Punkin

Back to top Go down

1 year HRT Empty Re: 1 year HRT

Post by Punkin Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:23 pm

1 year HRT Cover6also fuck you chris FUCK YOU IG ET MORE BITCHES THAN U AND MY DICK IS LONGER AND YOU SAID YOU OPE I DIE ON MY MOTORCYCEL AND IVE BEEN RIDING FOR MONTHS NOW SO SUCK MY DICK
Punkin
Punkin

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:56 pm

Hello novastormchat it’s been awhile. I planned to not interact with the community anymore due to personal reasons as well as my presence being bothersome to a number of members but since this spinning guy posted which I kind of wanted to prevent happening I feel like going ahead and respond with my own developments and attempting to vouch for this individual’s conduct.

I’m sorry that Spin decided to post this and hopefully Chris or anybody else didn’t get too offended. I know from this post he seems like he is as problematic as he left y’all over a year ago but he rly has grown a lot. Spin has adapted to the reality of society and has developed in his approaches and outlooks towards life overall. He’s matured greatly and has become a really respectable person. He’s a lot more open and tolerable and can rationalize. He is more aware of himself and actively tries his best daily to continue improving himself as a person. Of course it can be hard to believe and I doubt my word would be taken since he pulled this stunt but I’m pretty sure he only did this because he’s found a suitable life to where making ballsy posts like this doesn’t matter anymore since no matter how y’all would respond it wouldn’t effect his current life. I know it’s a very dumb way to like flex but yeah I brought this up to him and he seems to rly not care 🤦🏾‍�. Still room for improvement but hey people aren’t perfect at the end of the day.

As for myself I guess I’ll just say that I’ve fully rediscovered myself as a person now and am doing amazing for myself and have inner peace with myself. I find it funny how various people despite how I would often speak of my life as if I was some sort of no life individual in which I kind of don’t know where that came from….

I have a very active social life surrounded by people who uplift me and guide me. Recently I’ve taken a leadership position as a Sergeant. I came back from deployment around December last year and learned a lot about how I will move forward in life. I’m planning to pursue the IT route as well as go back to college at some point for psychology degrees. I travel around a lot and experience various things that make me happy and grow further. I discovered that people really gravitate toward me and enjoy my company so I’ve sortve been gaining popularity and expanding my social life daily. I kind of barely spend much time playing games anymore so I’m kind of behind on a lot of newer games.

I’ve also battled depression and been realizing overtime how to deal with it properly. I’ve also been helping various people who struggle with their own problems and try my best to spread positivity. I’ve moved passed my chaotic cravings as I realized that overtime only proves to only do harm to others and myself. Most people of Nova have never experienced the real me since I used nova as an escape and was very selfish with my advances in the community not thinking about the well-being of others. I eventually allowed my persona to etch into my personality which I didn’t account for. I never blamed nova for my actions I always held to my own accountability knowing full well of what I was actually doing. Nova always were confused about my intents and they should have been. It also is fair for people to be wary of me and be hesitant to want to listen to me due to my inconsistent behaviors.

So I guess that’s a sort of summary of myself. I don’t ever plan to really return to the community since being there will only disturb my now peaceful mind which I never had while staying within nova. So no hard feelings and I really hope you all are having a good life as well. Take care novastormchat.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkin Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:17 am

1 year HRT Img_3910

Still riding still taking magical girl pills
Punkin
Punkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content