Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
My life's developments EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
My life's developments EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
My life's developments EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
My life's developments EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
My life's developments EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
My life's developments EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
My life's developments EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
My life's developments EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
My life's developments EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

My life's developments

2 posters

Go down

My life's developments Empty My life's developments

Post by charizardf1 Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:36 am

Hello Novastormchat it's been awhile. I don't know if people even get on this thing anymore but ima post anyway just incase. Anyways I just wanted to get on here to share some of my developments as well as try to share clarifications in terms of myself upon if there are people who are confused about my wherabouts and why I've moved on and such. I know I've been a part of this community for a very long time throughout my childhood and some of my young adult life so a lot of people were used to seeing me and grown fond of me or otherwise.

So firstly I'd like to say that I am not gone because I hate the community I'm gone for more personal reasons as well as a form of repent for a lot of my past actions. Due to many various reasons from both in real life events as well as clashes within the community my personality was sent on a downward spiral to a point where I was not myself. I do not blame this on Nova at all and I hope people try to absorb and understand this because I know I have said other things which would lead to believe I was but that was during a time I was in an unstable emotional state. My downward spiral was due to a lot of my bad choices and influences that I allowed myself to go toward throughout time. So because of all of which I've done I have left a bad taste within the community and rightfully so. There are still certain people who still hold tensions toward me and my very presence alone causes a level of animosity and uneasiness. Even some people that never even spoken to me at all would just randomly have some kind of hate for me just off of my reputation alone. So I choose not to engage further so that people can remain mentally focused on what they like instead of seeing me and focusing on how they see me.

I have some reasons for why I still remain in the nova discord despite me not wanting to engage anymore. I do miss having conversations about various games and interacting with the different personalities within the community as well as speaking to people I've known since I was 14. I don't really get that anymore internetwise and even though I could easily just jump into another gaming community I'm just too busy to try starting over with trying to accustom myself elsewhere. So at the least watching over the chat every now and then and seeing y'all talk about things is satisfying enough. Also I kind of brought it upon myself to monitor in case a certain person tried to get back in so I can scold them.

So with that out of the way I guess I can share some updates on my life. I'm now a Sergeant in the army. I have a very comfortable job at a hospital and recently was made a spotlight employee. I'm sure people already knew that I have my own house and vehicle and all that so I guess that isn't new but some probably don't know still i guess. I have a girlfriend that I've been with for over 7 months now. I still am very good friends with Spin, Talon, Naid, and some other people in which we have a little group that we associate with each other in. We've been completely fine and peaceful and there hasn't been a single problem between us through all this time which has been great.

Most of the Nova people have never experienced my true self and are used to how I carried myself throughout my time in Nova. I'm sorry for how I've been and to all those that I have made feel bad in any way. I also am sorry for those that I have seemed to left that miss me being around. I am not against anyone or anybody and I hope nobody feels intimidated to want to message me. I'll always gladly welcome any message from anybody. The only reason I don't really message is because I've never really been a big dm type of person in the first place. I kind of just focus on my groups and carry on about my day so if anybody feels neglected by me then that's not the case I promise. 

One last thing I want to say is that to anybody please don't accept what people say of me blindly. If there's anything you wish to know about me in specific just come to me directly. I have no reason to lie about anything because nothing is that serious and nothing online affects my life at all. I wish every one of you well and I hope you all are doin great in life and moving forward with positive energy.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

My life's developments Empty Re: My life's developments

Post by Mado Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:36 pm

Hey, it's nice to hear you're doing alright. Great news.

Though I'm curious what prompted the interest in writing about some of the stuff you mentioned because as far as I can tell nobody holds animosity towards you anymore or at least aren't verbal about it. Is someone in particular causing you problems?
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:00 pm

I won't give out names because I don't want to start anything. Nobody is causing me problems so it doesn't really matter. I just am aware about certain people who have weirdly strong views against me. Even if somehow I'm wrong about this and nobody does I'd rather just play it safe. 

Nothing needs to be done or looked into about this. I just wanted to express those certain things because I don't want people to be misled about me and take in negative views toward me blindly without full clarity. I've lost some cherished friendships over mere misunderstandings. All is already done though so it's all good.

I just mainly wanted to let people know that I have nothing against anybody and that the person that most people knew was not who I really was and give updates on myself to those who care about that.

Also thanks and hope you're doing great as well.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum