Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
0minization EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
0minization EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
0minization EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
0minization EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
0minization EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
0minization EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
0minization EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
0minization EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
0minization EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

0minization

Go down

0minization Empty 0minization

Post by charizardf1 Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:04 am

Novastom started as a peaceful land where everyone enjoyed each other's company. Though they occasionally would butt heads they always returned back to having good times again. One day a young boy entered the domain who was a curious fellow. His name was 0mi. The Novians didn't know what this new person was capable of. Was he friend or foe? 0mi appeared with a powerful essence despite the fact he was just a mere boy. Nobody understood what this pressure was initially but he showed some decent charisma. The community welcomed him with open arms. However soon they would discover that there was more to this boy than they initially realized.

0mi then began to start harassing the Novians. With his trolling he would make the Novians cry and beg for mercy on their knees. Kris, "Please leave me alone. You're being a nuisance." 0mi grins, "Kris you're a crybaby. Are you gay?" Kris couldn't handle the consistent onslaught of 0mi. Mado would intervene, "0mi you must behave or else." 0mi gives puppydog eyes, "I'm sorry Mado I'll do better." Despite 0mi saying he'd do better, he lied. 0mi continued to harass the Novians more and more. Eventually the Novians all stood together against 0mi to end his senseless bullying. Kris, "Mado please...PLEASE! Deal with him I can't take anymore." Mado sighs, "I'll speak with him myself." Mado pulls 0mi to the side. 0mi, "What's up oh great sand king?" Mado looks at 0mi seriously, "Look 0mi you need to chill out. We can't have you terrorizing my people. You agreed before to not continue your antics." 0mi shrugs, "Well I'm sorry your people are such babies. I promise to stop though." Mado, "This is the absolute last time 0mi. Do not disobey me." 

0mi goes back in Nova trying to be more friendly. He then got associated with Char and grew a quick bond. 0mi looks to Char, "Yknow what. You seem different than the others. You don't have a stick up your bum. Do you like dick?" Char nods, "Hahaha of course!" 0mi wasn't used to people going along with his antics so easily, "You seem like a dumb individual but you're cool. Hey did you like how I messed with that individual?" Char doesn't seem to care much, "I think you're pretty funny 0mi. I understand your approaches I think everyone is just really sensitive. They aren't too keen to harshness." 0mi chuckles, "I see. Well Ima keep messing with them." Char goes along with it, "Well that seems entertaining but...what about Mado?" 0mi shrugs, "I'm not really doing anything too crazy. I like seeing them struggle with my humor." Char's inner malice resonates with 0mi, "Yes....do it 0mi. Toy with them." 

0mi then goes back to messing with the Novians, showing them glands and questioning everyone's sexuality. 0mi seemed to know exactly how to tamper with others emotions and taking advantage of weaknesses. Mitch watches over this and has had enough of this and instantly discarded of 0mi then and there. Mado agrees with the notion and Nova had returned back to being peaceful once again. Char was saddened by this and tried to defend 0mi, "Guys please...he's no different from how the others troll. Everyone needs to learn how to take a joke." Mado shakes his head, "He's already repeatedly went against my wishes. He mustn't return for now." Char gives up for now and returns to his normal days of Nova life.

While banished 0mi floated through space, "Wow they kinda suck. I barely even did anything." Char finds 0mi, "0mi I've found you. What's the plan now?" 0mi shrugs, "I'm just chillin for now. Why are you speaking to me?" Char's eyes glisten, "Your aura...i sense something within you. You have a natural affinity of malice." 0mi is weirded out, "Are you rping with me? -fucks you in the ass-" Char laughs, "0mi we must remain friends. I know you will be able to return again. I must continue to see you in action." 0mi doesn't understand, "You're kinda retarded but ok. Ima just disappear now." 0mi disappears in an instant. Char is amazed, "What? He just...vanished."

Time had passed and Nova was continuing to thrive. 0mi appeared suddenly before Mado, "Hi." Mado puts up his guard, "Huh? What do you want?" 0mi puts his fingertips together, "Hey so can I come back?" Mado is hesitant, "Ugh...have you learnt your lesson? Will you actually behave this time?" 0mi puts up a thumbs up, "Of course. I'll be on my best behavior for you sand king" Mado sighs, "Please don't make me regret this." 0mi makes an ominous smile, "Of course you won't regret it." As soon as 0mi is allowed back in he goes harder on the Novians. Char stands in the back as a cheerleader enjoying 0mi's execution. Mado is furious by this and discards 0mi immediately, "That's it! You aren't allowed back here anymore!" 0mi is confused, "Huh? I didn't do anything though." Char backs 0mi up, "Yeah he's harmless he isn't doing that much." Mado doesn't budge, "I've given him many chances Char shut up he's gone and that's final." The Novians cheer and praise Mado for his chivalry but Char is displeased. Char, "Oh well...It was a good run, 0mi."

0mi disappears again but the atmosphere in Nova was different. There was a strange aura corrupting the land. Mado is looking around, "Wait...something's wrong." 0mi pops back into Novastorm, "Hi everyone. search up glands." The Novians scream in terror, "Aaahh how is he here! Mado help!" Mado quickly banishes 0mi again, "What is this? How did he..." 0mi immediately pops back in, "Hey Mado. Missed me?" Mado is startled, "What is this nonsense? Stop forcing yourself in!" Mado keeps banishing 0mi as he keeps returning somehow. Char is watching in awe, "What? This ability...I knew there was more to him." 0mi gets bored of popping up, "I'll stop for now. But this isn't the end." 0mi vanishes. Mado turns to Mitch, "Mitch what now? This kid....he's on something." Mitch shakes his head in disgust and disappointment, "We must place a special seal to rid of him for good." Mado and Mitch gather all their might to place a special barrier in specific to 0mi. Mitch feels confident, "With this there's no way he'll ever be able to return again. He did this to himself." The Novians cheer once again for what their kings have done for them. Now Nova can truly live in peace.

Time passes in Novastorm but the Novians could never forget the terror 0mi caused upon the land. Char missed 0mi dearly but knew that one day he'd be able to see him again. Char, "No...there must be a way." Char studied the summoning arts and did a special ritual outside of Nova to summon 0mi. 0mi had then appeared, "Huh? what are you doing?" Char is happy, "Yes it worked!" 0mi facepalms, "Dude what the hell? you're just on your rp shit again I just replied to your message." Char didn't care. 0mi shakes his head, "Haha still as dumb as ever." Char requests for 0mi's help, "Hey so can you help me with something? I'm struggling with putting together this advanced technology." 0mi looks at what Char is trying to do, "Umm...this is actually really simple...I can help you, but I must hack into your soul." Char happily accepts, "Do whatever you must." 0mi is flabbergasted by Char's naivety, "What? Well ok." 0mi hacks into Char's soul and aides him in his technical endeavors, "Yo did I just see your bbc?" Char is embarrassed, "O...that wasn't supposed to be there." 

0mi finishes and Char is pleased, "Thanks 0mi. I am indebted to you now. May I call you lord 0mi?" 0mi is confused by Char's quirkiness but senses his genuine nature, "Um ok weirdo whatever." 0mi then disappears again. When Char returns to Nova the atmosphere felt dense, "Wait...I sense 0mi?" Shadows began to appear everywhere in Novastorm. They all whispered, "Search up glands." The Novians are confused by what is happening. These shadows seemed to have some type of immunity to them. Mado, "What is going on now? Is this 0mi again? That's impossible." Char examines the shadows, "No...they aren't him." The shadows raved the land terrorizing everyone with glands. Kris yells, "WHAT ARE YOU THINGS!? GET AWAY 0MI! PLEASE MADO HELP!" Mado feels powerless, "I-I can't do anything to them. They seem linked with the actual Novians." A shadow displayed themself as Kris. The Novians are confused.

The Novians start to think Kris is stirring up this agenda. Mado turns to Kris, "Are you affiliated with this?" Kris refuses to acknowledge being a part of this but the leads all point to him being in this. The other shadows are mostly still unknown but also shows glimpse of other Novians. Mado is confused on how to go about this and confronts the shadows, "Speak now. Who are you?" The shadows stops and finally speak, "We are the 0minization. We're here on behalf of Lord 0mi." Char is amazed by this, "Lord 0mi has a cult??? This is amazing." The shadows soon disappear for the time being. Mado calls a counsel after the incident. 

Mado, "Mitch the seal. Has 0mi really breached it?" Mitch shakes his head, "He definitely hasn't. The real 0mi did not appear but it seems like his lackies are among us. They seem to copy the essence of our members in attempt to frame and cause havoc between us. We'll need to look more closely into this." Mado thinks, "Alright. Let's do our best to not be fooled by these antics. I think it's best we try to ignore them. Giving them attention will only fuel them." Char seems to be enjoying the chaos, "Guys can't we just laugh at this? This whole 0minization thing seems cool." Mitch disagrees, "I think it's pretty lame to be honest. Why can't the dude just leave us alone?" Talon seems to agree with Char, "Yeah this whole thing is pretty funny to be honest." Mado doesn't like how they entertain the moment, "Ok guys. Until this is settled I think you both need to back off. You're not helping this matter." Char and Talon just walk off.

Char speaks to Talon, "Hey let's go visit 0mi. We can laugh with him about what he's doing." Talon goes along with it, "Yeah I think it's pretty funny maybe we can like mess with Nova with him." Char brings Talon with him in search of 0mi. They find 0mi in an open space alone. 0mi greets them, "Sup retards. How's Nova?" Char praises 0mi, "Haha we're witnessing what you've been doing lately. I didn't know you had a cult following." 0mi is confused, "Dude what? I've just been chillin living my life." Char and Talon look at each other. Talon, "So wait what was that group then? Just some random people that know of 0mi?" 0mi scratches his head, "Well I have been around many places it doesn't surprise me. Tell me what's going on?" They update 0mi on the siuation. 0mi laughs, "0minization? That's funny. I didn't know I was thought of that much." Char laughs, "Yeah it's so crazy. They think you're like leading this charge to terrorize Nova it's so great." Ramp appears, "So it really wasn't 0mi?" The others are surprised by Ramp's appearance.

Ramp, "I followed you guys here because this seemed interesting. So are we gonna gonna mess with the weenies or what?" 0mi has a malicious look, "Let's start our own 0minization then." Talon is excited, "Oh I want to be a part of this too." Char is thrilled, "Yes let's do this thing." The group discusses how they would go about the plan.

Back on Nova the Novians decide to try fighting back against the shadows when they appeared. Each fought against their shadow doppelgangers. Mado is displeased, "Stop everyone! This is what they want! Don't feed into them!" The Novians couldn't resist as the dark influence grew to making the land feral. They all reacted in fear and terror of the 0minization's onslaught. Suddenly a group of new cloaked individuals appeared. Kris is frightened, "There's more of them!?" Mitch facepalms, "These guys." The dark cloaked group comes out, "We are the new 0minization. Prepare yourselves Novians." One of the cloaks go after Tina and trolls her into complete panic to the point of wanting to sudoku. The leaders use all their might to banish that claoked figure and discover it was Talon. JD and Dante are highly displeased. The real and fake 0minization both collaborate and fight amongst each other. Shadow, "They are tormenting amonst themselves!? This wasn't a part of the plan. Retreat!" The shadows dispurse and the cloaked figures also decide to back off.

The Novians are confused, "What is going on? They just enter and exit as they please." The community continues to mumble amongst themselves in confusion and fear for the random events continued to happening. Onox is unphased by all this, "Wow they really causing havoc huh Mado?" Mado stands in disbelief, "Mitch we can't hold back no longer. Let's end this here and now." Mitch seems uninterested, "None of this makes any sense but I am growing bored of this." 

Back at the secret hideout 0mi and gang harp on Talon. 0mi, "Bruh you kinda went too far." Ramp shaes his head in disappointment, "Had to be Talon's ass." Talon is confused, "I really just did simple trolling I don't understand how I did any different from anyone else." Char sighs, "Our cover was blown somewhat but it's alright. Well we had our fun. I think we scared off the other 0minization." 0mi laughs, "It's so funny how central I am to Nova. I'm just a normal dude." Char looks at 0mi, "No...you're hiding something. When you hacked me 0mi....I sensed it. Your dark power almost rivals onox's. What is this?" 0mi sighs, "I thought you'd be too dumb to figure it out, Jaqureus." 0mi snaps his fingers and only the domain is frozen except for the two of them. 

0mi goes to tell Char his tale, "You see...I was blessed with a natural dark affinity. An affinity so powerful that it takes its own shape. The shadows that raved Nova...was the true entity of darkness. The Bringer of Chaos." Char is amazed by this reveal, "I knew it! I sensed that you were different because I too am tainted by a dark force. I recognized it immediately." 0mi sits down, "You see I'm not really a bad guy. I try not to be. For being a natural born malize it's also in my nature to cause chaos and destruction wherever I go. It's impossible for anybody or any place to forget my name due to my innate influence." 0mi sighs, "I just like to joke around and have fun. I truly don't mean harm...but my aura naturally brings places to madness." 0mi gets up, "But it's not too late jaqureus. There's a reason why I say search up glands. The glands are the key to combating the trolling antics of my natural malice. Since you are the only person that's accepted me and seen me as I truly am. I am willing to help you save Nova. Normally i don't care and let the chaos engulf other lands into ruin but since you're kinda cool but dumb I'll aide you." Char nods his head, "I didn't think this would turn out to be a serious endeavor. I'll help out anyway I can." The two start discussing their plan for how to combat the bringer of chaos.

In Nova even though the shadows were gone. The weight of malice still continued to corrupt Nova. Tina went mad and Kris is mentally broken. JD and Dante go feral with their negative emotions toward Talon. The rest of Nova continued to be restless. Mado watches over this in sadness, "That damn 0mi...." Mitch doesn't take any of this seriously, "0mi is not even a big deal guys cmon he's just the average nuisance troll." The Novians couldn't help themselves as the influence of 0mi continues to haunt them all. Char returns to Nova, "Mado you must unban 0mi. We need him here." Mado is losing his patience, "Char this isn't the time for your clowning games. I have serious matters to deal with 0mi is never coming back look at what he's done." Char, "But you don't understand what's really going on..." a huge dark portal emerges as they watch as somebody comes through. They are all wide eye'd to see who amassed through it.

0minization RnSY41ch

Mitch is surprised, "What!? That can't be 0mi. He's repelled!" Char gets serious, "Listen to me y'all. This 0mi is really the bringer of chaos. We have to defeat him and his shadows in order to really save Nova from the 0minization." Nobody wants to believe Char as he rambles his nonsense. Dark Lord 0mi, "You will all fear the might of the glands. Tremble in terror before me and my shadows. The 0minization shall now take over." Dark 0mi shoots a dark blast of malice upon Nova and Nova goes into a deeper frenzy. Everyone is in panic and can't control their impulses. Mado looks upon Char, "You know about this? For once you seem oddly serious." Char looks upon Mado, "We're really in danger now Mado. This is no joking matter." Mado doesn't know how to process this. As everyone tries to keep up with what's going on, 0mi breaks through the barrier and stands before the bringer of chaos, "Wow that guy looks pretty cool." Mado readies himself to blast 0mi away but Char stands in between, "NO! We need his help!" Kris is going wild, "I'm tired of 0mi! I'll kill him!" Kris goes after the shadows tearing through them to try and get to the Dark Lord. 0mi laughs, "This dude is so serious.... at least he's going after that one." Char points to the shadows and the Dark Lord, "Let's discuss about 0mi later. Right now we need to take that down." Mado looks at Mitch and Mitch is dumbfounded but goes along with it, "Well right now that 0mi is the worse of two evils so we must take it down." The group turns themselves toward the 0minization and begins to fight.

0minization JwkYQwY

As the battle commences 0mi tells the others what needs to be done. 0mi, "Make an opening for me so I can seal the Dark me's malice inside me so we can end this quickly." Char nods his head, "Right." Mado and Mitch are lost on the situation but fight anyways to protect their community. Mitch shoots his blaster at the shadows and paralyzes them. Char crashes into the ground and causes and explosion of fire to launch the shadows off the ground. While the shadows immobilized Mado fires his blaster and clears a path for 0mi to charge forward. 0mi quickly launches himself with his wood charging toward Dark 0mi. Dark 0mi, "You fool! We were having fun toying with these weak sensitive fools! You would dare try to foil me!?" 0mi reaches the dark lord, "I'm sorry, bringer of chaos, but for once I don't wish for you to destroy another community. Let me show you the true power of glands." 0mi unleashes his true glands from the wooden log he carries, overwhelming the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord screams as it is being sealed back within 0mi along with the malice that envelopes Nova, "Curse you! ShyYak!" The Dark Lord was finally dealt with for good and Nova was saved from the 0minization thanks to 0mi.

0mi descends and the others run up to him. Mado, "You....actually did it. But why?" 0mi shrugs, "I guess I kind of actually like you people somewhat. All the other places I've been were too lame to bother with." Mitch still looks at 0mi with suspicion, "You're still going to be a thorn to our sides here aren't you. How do we know you purposely didn't cause all this?" Char feels offended, "Mitch!" 0mi raises his hand, "Nah he's right. I'd probably do this all over again for kicks especially now that I actually know i can beat it whenever I want. Plus absorbing him gave me even more power. I can be even more of a menace." Char looks down in sadness, "Does this mean..." 0mi smirks at Char then looks upon Mitch, "Don't worry stucked up fellow. I shall leave and never return, maybe. I'll even strengthen y'all anti me repellant to make it harder for me if I have urges." Mado, "0mi, despite our differences. You know you don't belong here. No hard feelings and...thanks." 0mi, "No problem sand king and remember....search up glands." As 0mi leaves Kris outbursts, "Fuck you 0mi I hope you die!" 0mi disappears pointing and laughing at kris making a mockery of him.

Time passes and everyone in Nova has seemed to forget the sacrifice 0mi made to save Nova. He continued to be seen as a villain and a useless troll but Char always remembered what he's done for Nova. Even though he caused the mess that was made, he was good enough to fix it. 0mi continues to roam the lands spreading malice everywhere except Nova, out of respect for how Nova impacted his soul and saw him for who he truly was. 
charizardf1
charizardf1

FreezingBadlybutcool likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum