Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Willpower EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Willpower EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Willpower EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Willpower EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Willpower EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Willpower EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Willpower EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Willpower EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Willpower EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Willpower

4 posters

Go down

Willpower Empty Willpower

Post by Punkin Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 am

This is my open letter to you, Raven & Mado. You may never believe that what I do or what I believe in is right. I don't refuse to understand you as a person, & for the last time I don't care what you were born as or how you grew up, I refuse to allow your actions to have a negative impact on my hole-in-the-wall community of people who face hardship on a daily basis but still commit to a journey of love & learning... & it's that easy to understand. 

You're very simple & you have beliefs that you "fight" for, but no purpose higher than yourselves. I don't look down on you for that at all, but then you go & bring myself or others down who would disassociate with people like you. 

Have you ever wondered why? Do you really believe it's because you're two straight males & that's why? Your way of thinking is just extremely simple & self-centered; & it becomes a loop of your immunity to criticism being because nobody understands you. Maybe you're just wrong sometimes? Maybe just because you have an opinion that doesn't mean it's one that is kind or considerate of others? Maybe not every opinion needs to be respected & maybe you should be a little more introspective??

Of course there's a point where constantly worrying about others & being a leaf in the wind makes you spineless, which is what I am slowly unlearning; but nobody in my server wants to hear you talk about how sad you are for yourself because people don't care about your opinion on abortions or gender. People in my server don't even care about those things to begin with. 

Raven just wrote a huge RP story about being exiled like it was because he's a straight dude & had a breakdown in my DMs bc he thinks it's because he's a straight male & not because he was making Naid uncomfortable & arguing with her. We're not teenagers anymore & if we're going to argue about something it shouldn't be something as simple as the bullshit you two brought up LOL

I don't care that I called it bullshit either. Grow up. Seriously. You just embody the made-up "feminazi" character you hallucinate about when you act the way you two did: "It's because I'm a straight male isn't it?? blah blah blah"

Also idk what's wrong with you guys but you seem to have this thing against Naid & that is just so insane to me because she is the most gentle & kind person I know. When you meet people like that you really shouldn't expend their patience or love & I refuse to let you or anybody bring her down she literally deserves THE WORLD. You can fuck off if you think she has something out for you two or deserves any of the fucking bullshit you guys put her through by being the way you are
Punkin
Punkin

Dean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Willpower Empty Re: Willpower

Post by Mado Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:05 am

Our actions were not intended to impact your community negatively, we're not unknowingly doing that either. It was a one time discussion about a topic that's strictly scientific and it was turned into a moral issue despite our great care in making sure to not word in a way that has any underlying implication of oppression. It was all in your heads because your ideology fosters you lot to be wrathful and resentful, you refuse any form of scrutiny or viewpoints that oppose your indoctrination.

I don't know how you can be so severely lacking in self awareness that you can say about a person that they're "simple" and self motivated, this is an extremely condescending statement and I have no clue how you can say all that with a straight face as if we have no moral calling of our own. It's almost like I didn't sacrifice energy and long hours of my life standing by your side when you were shooting yourself in the foot but yeah, I guess it's all acting in self interest when all is said and done, somehow.

Yes, we're well aware of the age-old concept of self reflection and we were also gifted with the ability to picture things from a perspective that isn't our own, sight, sound, feeling and everything, human mind is quite impressive. Your entire argument for all of this post is a set of incorrect assumptions that really made us feel the way we do to start with because you should know better as someone who's been at our side for a long time but you somehow turn around and forget all that each time it's convenient to you. I've admitted to being wrong plenty, but there are times when you aren't wrong and this is one of those, telling you that you were right in what you did by any logic would be us being spineless cowards that want to please your ego.

No matter how you slice it up the way you kicked us was uncalled for, if hypothetically you were right about what you were saying about us would that really make it okay for you to toss out so abruptly? Especially after I compromised and entered a community I'm not welcome into by your request, this is what I get for exercising my freedom of speech? Couldn't you have contacted me in confidence and told me this isn't the kind of topics we like to talk here instead of making an example out of me? That's disrespect and if you believe the first thing about what you keep saying about growing you wouldn't be doing it.

I don't recall if I talked about abortions or not but if I did it's because the topic was brought up by one of your friends and it'd be madness if you're insinuating that you only want to hear the pro-choice opinion, that'd be the tyranny you accused me of some while back, just complete intellectual censorship. As for gender, I really struggle to understand why suggesting the possibility that women might be more emotionally inclined than men is undermining their value as people or advocating for their suffering or discrimination against, you take things to unreasonable extremes based on wild uncontrolled assumptions as per left wing doctrine.

Naid shouldn't be uncomfortable, we didn't say anything that calls for her to be, you want to have an echo-chamber hand tailored for her opinions to be uncontested is different from what you have in mind, we're the ones being oppressed because what we talked about was not sexist or something that has any harmful implications, it could be beautiful if it's true because that's the nature of mothers too but of course as it doesn't perfectly match the thing they taught you to get mad for it's utterly unacceptable.

Naid is fine, I don't bear any resentment towards her you just seem keen on fostering an environment where you can't challenge controversial proposals and that's ironically what got you wrongfully hating the way nova was in the first place so don't play the white knight because we weren't saying all that to get her offended, we were having a civil discussion about physiological and psychological claims that are a legitimate point of discussion among scientists. You turned it political and harmful, it's in you.

Also quit with the whole grow up thing please, you've been doing that shit for some years now and it's getting boring, you're the last person who should be talking about maturity considering how hot headed and impulsive you are. I don't need to be hearing that from you nor does Char.

Have a wonderful day.
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:35 am

Can someone please pick me up from school I’ve been waiting for hours.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:41 pm

Oh also Speen I played Persona 5 ^_^ fun game I really enjoyed it
Rivers in the Desert is goated
(ᗒᗨᗕ)
Mado
Mado
Admin

Dean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:16 pm

This is my last response to you until hopefully one day you wake up and realize the actual truths of your own actions. This not only disappoints me how you are being but also kind of hurts. To think after all this time of our bond and how much I chose to sacrifice for you and go out of my way of doing, I get ousted like this on a mere whim. I'm not even going to pick a part all the hypocritical nonsense that you posted because I know it's just going to go right over your head. All Ima say is that you need to go back and actually read yourself as well as really analyze the situation and correlate how the actual hell what all your saying makes any lick of sense. 

The main reason I even decided to even respond to you is that you have gone to the lengths of trying to pit me against another cherished friend of mine. Naid and I are GOOD. I told you multiple damned times that Naid and I have talked we are friends nobody has came at her at god damned all. Don't you EVER try to pin me against another if you have a problem with me keep it between us don't fucking put other people into your own illusionary narrative out of convenience. Keep your own conjurings to yourself I always have had the highest respect for Naid and we never had any bloodthirsty arguments because again your ass continues to twist a situation you have no idea about into whatever you personally viewed it to be.

So as a straight male whose existence doesn't matter, I'll leave it at that. Have a good life.

Edit: The craziest thing about your current progressions is that you're becoming the very thing you are fighting against. You want to preach about apparent "living a life of love" while continuously having hate speech against anything outside of your hive mind. My endgoal- wanting to spread the expansion of perspective to the world so everyone can live healthier lives with each other. Your endgoal- wanting to be happy within your circle while ostracizing and looking down upon your opposition. Yeah explain to me how your so called vision of spreading of love and living happily is so much bigger than my versatility toward everyone who lives and breaths. Keep pushing everyone away Spin I'm sure that will bring the most peace and happiness in your life while I expand my understanding of different people and gain more and more allies throughout my time creating even more wonderful experiences for myself and others.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkin Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:08 pm

Naid shouldn't be uncomfortable, we didn't say anything that calls for her to be, you want to have an echo-chamber hand tailored for her opinions to be uncontested is different from what you have in mind, we're the ones being oppressed because what we talked about was not sexist or something that has any harmful implications, it could be beautiful if it's true because that's the nature of mothers too but of course as it doesn't perfectly match the thing they taught you to get mad for it's utterly unacceptable.

Naid is fine, I don't bear any resentment towards her you just seem keen on fostering an environment where you can't challenge controversial proposals and that's ironically what got you wrongfully hating the way nova was in the first place so don't play the white knight because we weren't saying all that to get her offended, we were having a civil discussion about physiological and psychological claims that are a legitimate point of discussion among scientists. You turned it political and harmful, it's in you.

"Naid shouldn't be uncomfortable, we didn't say anything that calls for her to be"

^^^ This is a joke, Mado. This is like.. shit that an abusive parent would say or something. You can't call your unsubstantiated claims about something you know nothing of & have no background in to be "scientific". Why do you so confidently say that? Are you a scientist & I don't know about it? You study the human body? What calls for that?

You can say that what you said wasn't sexist, but just because your intention wasn't to be that, that doesn't mean what you said or how you think isn't. Are you like... aware that you can be certain things without thinking you are? It's like hurting a friend or a family member's feelings. You show no sensitivity whatsoever in this particular area & it just makes it really hard for any self-respecting person to want to be around it. 

What does it say about me if I just allow you & Raven to be as ignorant as you were in my server without repercussions? It wasn't Raven's first time saying things like that in the server. Is it a coincidence to you that everyone in my server gets along & is on the same level? Is it a coincidence that we aren't at stakes with one another? Everyone in there is relaxed & chugging along in their young adult life & there you are saying shit like "ANd WHat oF thIS patRIarChY??" 

What do you think is going to happen when you put no introspective thought into these things you say & then say them to a group of people who believe the complete opposite? 
"ANd WHat oF thIS patRIarChY??" <<<<<< For who's sake do you even say this? How is this in good faith in any way?

Your level of thought you put into this & the other things you say is literally level 1. You're a very smart person, Mado. But that doesn't mean you aren't capable of falling short or being inconsiderate in some ways. 

You say you've apologized before but I cannot remember on one single occasion in all of our time together you saying "I'm sorry" for anything without prompt. I have always apologized first & been held to scrutiny. Our relationship dynamic is I change everything about myself & attempt to grow for the sake of you & others, & you slowly break down the walls you put up but nonetheless remain a skeptic & have little faith. 

You definitely didn't apologize for calling me a "tranny", nobody apologized for telling me to die. Nobody apologized or changed their opinion in 3 years for shitting on me for coming out about a 28 year old grooming me at age 17 in your chat 

In fact, I ENDED UP APOLOGIZING. It was me who said I'm sorry to Pitou, it was me who apologized to you & Tam. I reached out. I grew. You have not done that once & I don't want to hear shit about you saying you apologized because you fucking didn't. You still sit on your high horse & never back down on even shit you said or did YEARS AGO. Why do you still think you're right? Why do you still place all blame on me like I was completely in the wrong? This is why I say grow up, Mado. Seriously, grow the fuck up. It's so pathetic & I hate this so much about you

You're someone who would probably be completely content if everyone in your whole life left you & that is just so sad dude
Punkin
Punkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:22 pm

I won't be having a long winded back and forth with you because I decided to cool my head when it comes to these things and not take part in fruitless arguments, I'm not even sure if it's worth it to reply hoping that you'll hear a single word of what I'm about to say but here goes.

I would like you to explain why it means anything to Naid when I say women are more emotionally inclined than men, really, touch upon that maybe you can teach my ignorant self how such a thing could possibly mean the things that Naid would be right in feeling uncomfortable about. This is like saying women give birth or feed the infants in our human species, there's no underlying connotation that because of this fact women are whatever sexists and misogynists say about them, I know and have met many tremendously influential women in my life between teachers, peers and my own mother who's among the wisest people I've known in all my years.

This isn't something that should invoke a negative feeling, it's what science uses to explain motherhood and feminine tendencies that make us love them.

As for it being "unsubstantiated" because I'm not a biology student or whatever. Do you need to personally become a disciple of a field to affirm a fact you keep hearing? Do you need to be a doctor to claim that your body needs nutrition between vitamins and other necessities or do you just take the academic authority's word for it?
What about you, Spin? Are you a social scientist such that you can affirm whether what I say has a negative impact on people or not? Or better yet are you a doctor so that you can deny what I claim? Do you see where your argument falls apart?

Let's go with the hypothesis that what I said was indeed unsubstantiated nonsense, what of that? Where's the problem? I'm telling you something that I'm almost certain you've heard multiple times in your life if you do any amount of reading or if you've seen any interviews with people of that expertise. I'm not proposing something outrageous, how is that you treat it almost like a myth I made up myself and one fabricated to oppress women at that?

What does it say about me if I just allow you & Raven to be as ignorant as you were in my server without repercussions? It wasn't Raven's first time saying things like that in the server. Is it a coincidence to you that everyone in my server gets along & is on the same level? Is it a coincidence that we aren't at stakes with one another? Everyone in there is relaxed & chugging along in their young adult life & there you are saying shit like "ANd WHat oF thIS patRIarChY??"

You say this as if I've spent my time on the server preaching propaganda or trying to educate your friends. I was minimally involved and when I spoke it was in response to you, Talon or Char 99% of the time about nerd topics, I felt out of place from the get go but I respected your wish for me to stick around for whatever mysterious reason called for you to take me in. It just so happened that when I found you and the other members casually talking about controversial subjects and being chill with it as well as seeing Char present opposing opinions here and there, I thought free speech was being exercised there and I could've said my piece on something as long as it was said with respect but man was I severely mistaken. 

I don't claim to be infallible, never have. This is projection and you know that you're accusing me of having a big ego because I'm calling you out on things you're uncomfortable with accepting.

I know what and how I am, doing wrong by someone is something I can't live with and it torments me until I go to them and apologize more than necessary until I knew I mended their heart, I have countless friends who can attest to that and I'm confident of that. I have apologized to you numerous times when I made a mistake but none counts for you because the only apologies that count for you is when I swallow my dignity and enable any stubborn perspective you have, that's the idea of compromise to you.

You do change, you take 1 step forward and 3 back. Like most of what changed about your speech compared to before is that you now act like you've seen it all and look at me from above because I harbor beliefs that differ from yours on topics that you were indoctrinated to believe in strongly and with complete blindness to any possibility that they're unfounded. Arrogance does not make you more mature, it makes you a smaller person.

The only reason I didn't apologize for calling you tranny is because I didn't remember that when we "made up". Sorry for calling you a tranny. It's uncalled for to use derogatory words even when you're under pressure and being disrespected. This doesn't mean that I support your decision to be transgender though, I support you as a person and as a former friend, I will never support something that in my view ruins people's lives and I'm entitled to that view as my human right to freedom of speech and thought. If you're not willing to have an appropriate academic conversation about the details of that don't be coming to me with your dogmatic approach of "believe this or you're an uncivilized savage", it only makes you sound like an extremist.

In fact, I ENDED UP APOLOGIZING. It was me who said I'm sorry to Pitou, it was me who apologized to you & Tam. I reached out. I grew. You have not done that once & I don't want to hear shit about you saying you apologized because you fucking didn't. You still sit on your high horse & never back down on even shit you said or did YEARS AGO. Why do you still think you're right? Why do you still place all blame on me like I was completely in the wrong? This is why I say grow up, Mado. Seriously, grow the fuck up. It's so pathetic & I hate this so much about you
I'm uncertain what you're saying I think I'm still right about here but if you mean to the situation between you and Pitou, I hold the same stance. You were both in the wrong and that's a fact in my mind, you were a man capable of knowing the risks of what he's about to get himself into, you were scoffing at Tam for cybering and taking romantic interest in other people while you were double dating yourself, I'm simply completely unconvinced that you're merely an abuse victim here and that you're not responsible for the mistake you made with Pitou.

You're someone who would probably be completely content if everyone in your whole life left you & that is just so sad dude
I'd be content if you stopped using the forums of my community to voice your complaints about things that were laid to rest as if you're entitled to having yourself heard after making the decision to leave the community behind you over and over.

Contribute positively or leave us in peace.
Mado
Mado
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkin Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:52 pm

Willpower Pxl_2011
Punkin
Punkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:42 pm

acting cute is not argument but ill let it slide this time
Mado
Mado
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:47 pm

I keep telling myself to not delve any deeper into this but I want to at least point out the main bs from this situation.

FURRY GIRL wrote:
This is my open letter to you, Raven & Mado. You may never believe that what I do or what I believe in is right. I don't refuse to understand you as a person, & for the last time I don't care what you were born as or how you grew up, I refuse to allow your actions to have a negative impact on my hole-in-the-wall community of people who face hardship on a daily basis but still commit to a journey of love & learning... & it's that easy to understand.
 You say you don't refuse to understand us as people yet you continuously disregard anything that is said. When I dm'd you I would ask you "Ok what exactly did I do?" "Did you actually read what the conversation was about?" "Can you reiterate what was going on?" I would ask you all of this and you respond to me saying you didn't have a clue and didn't care. You LITERALLY admit to me that you didn't know what the topic was about or what all we were saying. You admitted to your ignorance yet still followed suit with your initial claims with no proof of the things you claimed for us to be preaching.

Further showings of how you are conjuring is how while I kept pressing you on the topic dming you you kept switching up your reasonings. I even got you to snitch on yourself with admittance of further ignorance when you told me the reason you personally kicked me was because you ASSUMED I was going to back up Mado on when he challenged you on something you got offended over. 

You took no time at all to understand the situation or what was actually going on. You rampaged and ran straight to assumptions from the jump and ran with it. I tried to clarify and explain to you what we actually were discussing and you continued to create your own narrative of what you believed was going on after you ADMITTED to me you didn't know what we were conversing about. You're making no sense and continue to make a fool of yourself and you refuse to want to sit back and actually process and think "ok let me see if I could've actually been wrong about this."

FURRY GIRL wrote:
You're very simple & you have beliefs that you "fight" for, but no purpose higher than yourselves. I don't look down on you for that at all, but then you go & bring myself or others down who would disassociate with people like you. 
The only reason you view us as simple minded is because you only looked at the situation one dimensional and again your own conjuring. If you actually slowed down and actually analyzed and processed our conversation you'd clearly see the depths of our views and beliefs. Once again when I dm'd you I asked you "ok what do you believe my views and beliefs are?" You straight up would just say I don't know and I don't care. The consistency of this matter from what I took from our entire conversation was that you didn't know anything and you only made up what you believed was going on. You see straight males mention "woman" and go wild assuming that these straight men are trying to clown and attack the woman space.

Be more truthful with yourself because you most DEFINITELY have labeled and viewed us simply as straight males. After our DISCUSSION with Naid and Lord 0mi(whom have both spoken to me personally and were confused about why you went ballistic) you LITERALLY responded with "HAHA GET SHIT ON STRAIGHT MALES." I can even somewhat give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were just somewhat joking with that statement but judging from how consistently you have consistent hate speech towards straight males on a constant basis within your community, I highly doubt you were joking. 

One other hypocritical point I'll make is this. I brought this up in our dms too. How is it that you and those who fully align with your agenda get to go on controversial rants about straight males and express all this hatred freely but I can't express how I see this behavior as unhealthy and damaging? You're lying to yourself saying that your community is just some place where people purely focus on love and happiness. Y'all LITERALLY, especially you yourself, go on rants against the straight males all the damn time and what's funny is a lot of the time I just went along with it and chose not to respond because I already knew that the moment I say something against one of you people y'all would try to hammer me down and demonize me.

I know you won't absorb or take into consideration anything within this post. But this point will remain here for future reference as well as a display of the obvious hypocrisy in which you will expectedly deny. 

Edit: Also cut the crap with using Naid or anyone else as justification to lash out like this. This is clearly just your own personal problem but for some reason you don't want to say it. If Naid really had such a problem with me I don't think it would make any sense for her to still message me as well as her WANTING me to return to your community. You're the one trying to bring her into a negative space in which doesn't pertain her so I advise if you're her so called friend you'd leave her out of it. 
charizardf1
charizardf1

Mado likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum