Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
My experience with nova storm chat PART 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
My experience with nova storm chat PART 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
My experience with nova storm chat PART 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
My experience with nova storm chat PART 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
My experience with nova storm chat PART 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
My experience with nova storm chat PART 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
My experience with nova storm chat PART 2 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
My experience with nova storm chat PART 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
My experience with nova storm chat PART 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

My experience with nova storm chat PART 2

4 posters

Go down

My experience with nova storm chat PART 2 Empty My experience with nova storm chat PART 2

Post by FreezingBadlybutcool Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:44 am

Last time I made a post speaking about my first year in nova storm chat... Now it has been 5 years ever since I joined nova storm chat it will be 6 years by this summer. Time passes by so fast it really does I joined nova when I was an edgy kid now (I think) I mellowed down and am an adult nova has seen me grow......... anyway putting this aside I will speak about my experience in nova storm chatroom.

OKAY so I joined nova when I was a bored teenager surfing the web at first I didn't intend to stay long but I found myself coming back I first intended just to pass by time and make fun of anyone I can see but it slowly turned into me entering the novian circle I had a background with pokemon and I am somewhat of a gamer so it wasn't that hard connecting with ppl and yeah I made lots of friends and I believe IĀ  have no problems with anyone at least I think so unless someone has a problem with me but from my side I dont have any problems.

Reflecting back on the years I spent nova storm chat has been a space where I can hang out and goof around I cherish the friendships I have there with people especially with user HMado as I see him like an older brother he has been very pleasant to interact with and I enjoy hanging out with him and playing video games and I also appreciate all the other members and the many conversations we had about stuff.

Anyway overall I had a very pleasant experience in nova storm chat and I am thankful for that , I thank nova storm chatroom for tolerating me when I was a silly edgy teen and accepting me amongst them... who knows what the future holds and who knows how much more I will stay but I will make sure to enjoy my time.

THANK SURE FOR READING COMMENT ANY THOUGHTS OR OPINIONSĀ 
~d ~d ~d ~d ~d ~d ~d ~d
FreezingBadlybutcool
FreezingBadlybutcool

Mado, Unright and ShinyGold like this post

Back to top Go down

My experience with nova storm chat PART 2 Empty Re: My experience with nova storm chat PART 2

Post by stew Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:52 am

Cool!
stew
stew

FreezingBadlybutcool likes this post

Back to top Go down

My experience with nova storm chat PART 2 Empty Re: My experience with nova storm chat PART 2

Post by Mado Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:54 am

I'm so proud of you, young Freeze. You came a long way.
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

FreezingBadlybutcool likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:54 am

Every post goes in announcements for some reason. Char has influence in the strangest ways.
Tamicat
Tamicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down