Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Nova appreciation! EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Nova appreciation! EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Nova appreciation! EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Nova appreciation! EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Nova appreciation! EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Nova appreciation! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Nova appreciation! EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Nova appreciation! EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Nova appreciation! EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Nova appreciation!

3 posters

Go down

Nova appreciation! Empty Nova appreciation!

Post by Punkin Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:18 am

'Ellooo! This is a Nova appreciation thread (as made evident by the title... lol)! Here I'd like to talk about the things I'm grateful for; all of the fruits of Novastorm & my time spent in it over the past 3 years. The very first thing I'm grateful for is all of the friends I've made! Mado, Tam, Apple, Char, Mitch, & the list goes on. I don't tell you guys very often how much I appreciate you & the sweet, endearing presence you all have.

In all of our hearts is burning passion to be or do something BIG! Pokemon, Yugioh, or any game we might like at the time -- we always give our all & that is what I believe to be the thing I love about you all the most!! You're compassionate & caring, even though some of you fight the idea sometimes lol

Novastorm has always given me something to do; it's an endless source of entertainment & occupation. Your guys' compassion comes from your own pasts that you've shared with me & you aren't all defeated; instead you took from it & built what Novastorm is. It makes you more willing to understand others since you yourselves were in a position where people put you down. 

I'm banned from a lot of places for my vulgarity & confrontational nature. But Novastorm has been so very willing to try to understand me & I commend that; that is honorable. I have an incredibly deep amount of respect for Mado & Mitch for the job they do keeping the place together as a whole & their temperament. 

Even the people I don't get along with very well have taught me lessons & have hardened me into a not-so-fine adult; if not for Nova, I'd have no place in any of the discussions I have these days due to a lack of self-awareness. Nova has GIVEN me that self-awareness! Thanks so much, friends!! I really can't say enough for how fantastic each & every one of you outstanding individuals you are.  Razz
Punkin
Punkin

Back to top Go down

Nova appreciation! Empty Re: Nova appreciation!

Post by Mado Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:16 am

you talk too much spun
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:07 pm

At least you're self aware enough to know you lack self awareness. There may be hope for you yet.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down