Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Blog #3: The King of Games! EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Blog #3: The King of Games! EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Blog #3: The King of Games! EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Blog #3: The King of Games! EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Blog #3: The King of Games! EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Blog #3: The King of Games! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Blog #3: The King of Games! EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Blog #3: The King of Games! EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Blog #3: The King of Games! EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Blog #3: The King of Games!

2 posters

Go down

Blog #3: The King of Games! Empty Blog #3: The King of Games!

Post by Punkin Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:15 pm

Hello, everyone! How are you? Have you been playing Yu-gi-oh! recently? There's a lot of interesting things coming in the future, & even quite a bit happening right now! Yesterday I went to my local tournament & I brought a friend along, too! I go to school with her & she's really sweet; albeit a little timid...

We took the bus to get there & walking around town with her was lots of fun! She's a bit of a goody two shoes, & after we got something to eat nearby, she hadn't finished her milkshake. The bus arrived & people are normally not allowed to take beverages without closed lids onto the bus, so she put the milkshake in the pocket of her cardigan...  Laughing

I couldn't stop laughing & when we got off of the bus, she just -- took it out. She had never been to the shop we go to, & she hardly goes out at all; so when we walked into the game shop she got SUPER buggy-eyed! The shop carries TONS of figurines, plushies, & various paraphernalia. Among all, she was most excited by all of the Sailor Moon products around the shop & a gremlin doll that looks like her cat.

I've been teaching her how to play Yu-gi-oh! recently after I had asked if she was at all interested. She's learning really quickly & yesterday we sat down after I had picked out & gotten her a structure deck that might help a beginner like her understand the game a bit more over time. She's really good!! She almost beat me, even! I of course... helped her, but nonetheless, she's catching on quickly~ It's funny seeing her play because she's so polite & timid about everything. She always asks if she can do things & waits for my direction when it's HER OWN TURN!!

It was tournament day yesterday, & a lot more people asked me for trades than usual. One incident in particular stood out though. Two boys sat down & had asked to look through my collection that I brought along. Of course they could, so they offered up their own binder in exchange for my browsing. They're really into the "competitive" side of Yugioh, so their binder was full of cards that were more powerful & less "cute" or "interesting" to me. There was, however, a Winged Kuriboh in the binder. His friend had picked out about 6 different cards -- all of which were things for a Pendulum Magician deck that I didn't mind giving away at all. 

I told his friend that he could have the cards he had picked out & gave them back their binder. The binder had belonged to "Brendon". He picked out the Kuriboh from the binder & told me that I could have it since I was "nice to his homie" (lol). That was really nice of him!!! I shook the both of their hands & got up to register for the tournament. Afterwards, I walked out of the store to go to a nearby restaurant until the tournament started. It was raining outside, and my hair got wet!! >:T 

I made it back in time for the event & the first round opponents were posted on the display. My very first opponent was Brendon!! I found the table & we sat down, & he told me that today, he brought his favorite deck to play with. After I shook his hand, we began playing! I wasn't too much of a match for him, though. His deck was mostly monsters from the most recent Zombie World structure deck & he easily dropped 2 negation effects -- he even had "Rivalry of Warlords"!  Evil or Very Mad

I lost the first game we played & the second game we played was pretty much the same sitch. Nonetheless though, I was having fun! The last monster I drew was the Winged Kuriboh he had given me, & so I summoned it in attack mode to end my turn. He began & since I was at 100 LP, he wasted no time going into his Battle Phase to attack it. I had a surprise for him though! I used my trap card "Soul Strike" to halve my own LP & make Winged Kuriboh's ATK 4250!!  Razz

His reaction was the greatest, but celebration was short-lived. He used a Vampire card he kept in his hand to boost the ATK of his monster in response to my trap card, winning him the game. I had lots of fun & I'm so glad the conclusion of our duel went the way it did. I cherish the time I spent yesterday & I'm inspired, even! I want to do great things with all of the cards I've picked up to now & reach greater heights than before as a Like a Star @ heaven duelist Like a Star @ heaven & a person!!

Until next time...
Blog #3: The King of Games! Img_3712
Punkin
Punkin

Back to top Go down

Blog #3: The King of Games! Empty Re: Blog #3: The King of Games!

Post by charizardf1 Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:09 am

Fuck that girl and become a MAN. Right in her DARK HOLE
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down