Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration

3 posters

Go down

Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration Empty Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration

Post by Vasu64 Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Hello Everyone!

Because the last tourney was cancelled due to Reksel taking a break from Pokémon Battling, I plan on creating a 2nd Tourney that is made out of the ashes of the DE Diamond Tournament! Like the last tournament that was supposed to happen, the tournament will be Double Elimination and there is a maximum amount of 16 participants.

The tournament is scheduled to start by February 14th or February 21st, depending on the amount of people that sign up! 

This tournament will also be a speedy one, taking place in 1 day, so be prepared!

Rules will be similar to the last tournament, even though I may change some of the rules to balance things out.

You can sign up through this link here: http://challonge.com/NovaStorm2ndTourney (Please include your FC in your sign up)

Or, if you want to, post your In Game Name and your FC below if you don't have a Challonge account and I can register for you!

If you are to sign up, please also include your base site where you are or your Chatango username so I can tell you when you are facing someone

To those that signed up, good luck and have fun!
Vasu64
Vasu64
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration Empty Re: Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration

Post by Vasu64 Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:47 pm

Disregard the link above to the sign up page, the actual one is here: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/xqXpMiCzQ7

Sorry about that!
Vasu64
Vasu64
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration Empty Re: Nova Storm 2nd Open Tourney Registration

Post by Reksel Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:48 pm

People signing up through challonge gets an email notification when the tournament is beginning as far as I know.
Reksel
Reksel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasu64 Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:00 am

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

Attention all people participating in the tournament! The tournament has been moved back to next Friday due to the required amount (16 people) not signing up... I repeat, the tournament will be moved back to February 21st due to only small amounts of people signing up. The Tournament will start next week regardless if 16 people sign up or not!

Sorry about that,

Vasu64
Vasu64
Vasu64
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblazedlucario Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:50 pm

ign Delaney
fc 3368 1828 0922

skyblazedlucario

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down