Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Top favorite pokemon EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Top favorite pokemon EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Top favorite pokemon EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Top favorite pokemon EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Top favorite pokemon EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Top favorite pokemon EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Top favorite pokemon EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Top favorite pokemon EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Top favorite pokemon EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Top favorite pokemon

Go down

Top favorite pokemon Empty Top favorite pokemon

Post by charizardf1 Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:55 pm

Since we are months after the release of Gen 8 it's about time to establish an update as to what pokemon we favor the most. In other posts I and other people asked what your favorite pokemon of each type was, but never asked what your list of favorite pokemon are from bottom to top. In this thread I'd like to finally show you that as well as maybe see what your lists are as well. I'm personally going to list my top 10 but you all can list yours however you wish(top 3,5, or whatever).

10.Togetic Top favorite pokemon Togetic

Togetic was a special pokemon I ended up enjoying a lot when playing through pokemon Gold. It was a weird pokemon that didn't have amazing stats but still performed really well and was surpringly tanky along with being versatile. Its design really stood out and it's so cheery. It's a pokemon that you can't really get upset with and can only smile at when you look at it.

9.StarlyTop favorite pokemon Starly-f

Starly had its upbringing from a meme back during the gen 4 era. I would always randomly carry around this lvl 2 Starly with me for no specific reason. Out of the regional tiny bird pokemon it really stood out the most with its design.I transfered the same lvl 2 starly from gen 4 all the way to gen 7. I could always count on lvl 2 starly to ease most of my troubles.

8.EspeonTop favorite pokemon Espeon

Espeon has been one of my main competitive pokemon for the longest. What really attracts me about this pokemon is its split tail. I find it to be an alluring and really cool detail.

7.LilligantTop favorite pokemon Lilligant

Lilligant is a random pokemon that I grew attached to for no particular real reason. I guess I just really vibe with it and especially made me realize how much more i actually loved it after missing it in gen 8 and getting irritated that whimscott got in and she didn't.

6.YveltalTop favorite pokemon Yveltal

I love Yveltal because it seems like a sort of edgy Dark Lord type of pokemon. As an influencer of darkness and chaos it just gravitates to my persona of darkness. 

5.SamurottTop favorite pokemon Samurott

In the past I also had another title called the Wott Sage. The wott line mainly hooked me with its razor shell move which i thought was one of the coolest things. It gives off swordmaster/bushido vibes and I totally dig it. Samurott also gives off a great wisdom type of image that I really like.

4.ReshiramTop favorite pokemon Reshiram

When I first laid eyes on Reshiram it was the most beautiful sight. A majestic white fiery dragon was just too amazing for me to contain back in gen 5. Especially when I saw it's special move fusion flare I was blown away. It'll be extremely hard for there to be a legendary to catch my eye like Reshiram did for me.

3.LuxrayTop favorite pokemon Luxray-f

Luxray, like lilligant, was another pokemon I didn't appreciate enough until it was gone in gen 8. Luxray has been the pokemon I've invested into the most next to Charizard. Back in gen 4 it was because of my curiosity one day with breeding a manectric and luxray together that I had found out that cross breeding and egg moves was a thing. My first pokemon I ever cared enough to shiny breed for. 

2.CorviknightTop favorite pokemon 823

When Gen 8 made its official trailer and showed Corviknight I almost died with excitement. What was first expecting mass disappointment ended up being one of my best reactions to many pokemon trailer in the past. A raven, being my favorite among the bird family, finally being a pokemon finally made me complete as a pokemon fan. The cry it makes also destroyed my heart as it's so perfect. The whole evolution line for corviknight is just so perfect. I didn't expect the future generations to hit me with a top contender and it made me near cry. This will be my 2nd pokemon I care enough to shiny breed for.

1.CharizardTop favorite pokemon Pokemon-clipart-charizard

As expected and obvious, Charizard is the number 1 favorite of mine. It's a real coincidence how mainstream charizard is but I have multiple reasons other than the generic "because it's cool" answer as to why it's at this spot. Charizard is a lizard, which is my 2nd favorite type of animal. In most games the two elements that I enjoy the most are fire and wind. Also a given that it's a winged creature which is an archetype I'm very fond of. Like many others I have a long history with Charizard but mine extends more than just playing the kanto games. My Charizard had a perfect counterpart rivalry with my best friend growing up's favorite at the time which was Swampert throughout our childhood. Charizard for the longest time was singlehandedly my main drive to continuing pokemon and I resolved myself to dedicate majority of my career in battling around it. Charizard represents me entirely and is a symbol of my entire journey in the franchise.

That's my top 10 favorite pokemon. Hopfully I can maybe see what other's favorite overall pokemon are. A lot of the pokemon we choose kinda expresses and reflects what kind of people we are. I'm excited to see how others answer if any do.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down