Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting

2 posters

Go down

If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting Empty If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting

Post by Buz Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:31 pm

Introduction: 
During a conversation in Novastorm chat we discussed fantasy races / monsters. I wasn't satisfied with onox's decisions on what people would be if they were monsters... To be honest I thought his ideas sucked and totally lacked any creativity at all. So I'm writing my own list of what races people would be and why.

Hmado:
Mado is a leader of Novastorm so naturally he would need to be a monster of great strength. Mado aligns with good. He is also associated with both fire and sand. With all this in mind I'd say he was a Dragon. Metallic dragons are known to align with good. Out of all the Metallic dragons I'd say the Gold Dragon suits Mado's personality best. Gold Dragons hate injustice and wrong doers. They are also highly respected for their fairness. They can also breath fire and are known to make lairs in sandy habitats such as deserts.

If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting Gold-Dragon

Onox:
Onox is a person who ignores most things, which happen in him within his environment. He seems to live in a world of his own and often fails to respond when others attempt to communicate with him. This causes many people to get angry with him and lash out. Onox is incredibly durable to damage as it appears no matter how much people try to hurt him they always fail. Onox can be associated with water due to his interest in (killing) his pet fish. Onox is quite simple, almost childlike with his thought processes therefore I would say he'd be a monster with low intelligence. The monster that comes to mind for him is the humble Slime. Loveable, yet annoying at times they are incredibly resistant to damage. They're also known to be quite feeble monsters. Slimes are adaptable to hostile environments (such as Novastorm), however they are known to possess very low intelligence. He would specifically be a Blue Slime as they prefer to dwell in caves where there is underground lakes and other water sources where fish can also be found.

If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting Blue-slime

JD:
JD is a person in Novastorm chat who is known for his sharp wit and above average intelligence. He hates bad manners and rudeness, which causes him to look down on lesser beings such as Onox the lowly slime. JD is associated with both Ghost and Poison, which were his favorite types of pokemon. Due to this I'd say he was a Vampire Lord. Vampires are undead beings and also possess an immunity to poison. Vampires usually start off as another race before being bitten. If I had to choose a race he'd be before he was a vampire I'd pick High Elf. I chose this purely because elves are known for their quick minds. So yeah he'd be a high elf vampire lord.

If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting Vampire-lord

Chris:
Chris is a person known for being associated with generosity, loyalty, betrayal and bad deeds. He is fiercely loyal to Novastorm, however on occasion can be spotted siding alongside other Nova villains. Chris can also sometimes be mischievous. He can start arguments and then disappear to marvel at the conflict he caused from afar. I would say if Chris was a magical creature he'd be a Naga. Nagas are monsters which are half man, half serpent. They possess a natural cunning and can sometimes commit bad deeds. Nagas also often associate themselves with other evil creatures. They have a natural affinity for stealth magic and can use it to camouflage themselves from attackers and then escape. Although many associate Nagas with evil, the species in general can align with both lawful good and chaotic evil. People often overlook a Naga's good deeds and only focus on their bad ones.

If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting Naga

Kitty:
Kitty is a person from Novastorm who is known to be impulsively mischievous. She is a nice person, however has been known to do bad things in the past. She was known to struggle with boundaries sometimes which would sometimes creep people out. During past events where she engaged in bad deeds it wasn't malice that fueled her, but an impulsive obsession. One such obsession was with the Novastormer Ace. Due to this I think if Kitty was a monster she would be a Poltergeist. Poltergeists are a type of spirit capable of causing physical effects that can be perceived by the living. They are often not malicious, however the person on the receiving end of a Poltergeists attempts to communicate often feels incredibly scared and threatened. Victims are often haunted for years.

If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting Poltergeist

Tam:
Tam is a person known for her love of nature and being outdoors. She is often also associated with ice and cold environments. Tam is known for having a incredibly deep and passionate love for animals due to being a furry. Therefore I'd say she would be a Wood Elf. Wood Elves are known to make their homes in forests surrounded with nature. They are also capable of sharing close bonds with the animals of the forest. Tam would probably like to sex it up with the woodland creatures lets be real.

If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting Wood-Elf

Austin:
Austin is a member of Novastorm who doesn't really say much other than lol. He will also sometimes jump into conversations to discuss his defensive play style. He is known for being one of the oldest beings in Novastorm which means he's closer to death than anyone else. Therefore I think it would make sense for him to be Skeleton. Not just any skeleton... He would be a heavily armored skeleton to match his defensive playstyle. He would also likely wield some sort of flame enchanted trinket to increase his fire resistance. (He is a firefighter after all.) Skeletons aren't generally capable of speech, however this one would lol a lot.

If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting Overlord-skeleton-undead-anime-laughin-laugh

Last edited by Buz on Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Buz
Buz

Back to top Go down

If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting Empty Re: If Novastorm Was in a Fantasy Setting

Post by Mado Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:36 pm

This is an interesting list to say the least...
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down