Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
World of Oppression EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
World of Oppression EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
World of Oppression EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
World of Oppression EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
World of Oppression EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
World of Oppression EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
World of Oppression EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
World of Oppression EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
World of Oppression EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

World of Oppression

4 posters

Go down

World of Oppression Empty World of Oppression

Post by charizardf1 Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:43 am

(Disclaimer: This is based on true events but exaggerated for fictional entertainment. Most of what is in the narrative is not what I truly follow. I hope the readers understand this.)

Upon the transitioning of the morality of the modern times, humans have been pitted against each other through the aspect of genders. The leaders of the world have seen this trend and began to capitalize, encouraging the new idea of there are more genders. Scientists have began experimenting and delving into the art and successfully created new forms for humans. Through the acts of media and the creative minds of leading organizations, they have categorized and separated the average male and female from these new forms. The natural born genders are now called cis and the opposition is trans. The cis have been known to initially oppress the trans, which angered them. The women, who have also been known through history to have been oppressed, empathized with the trans and joined forces. Now there is war between the  straight males and the trans, females, and even gay males for who will oppress who. With the straight males being vastly outnumbered, they are slowly being defeated into their own age of oppression. 

The straight male, Ja, lives with the binary environment under the leader Darion(a trans woman whose pronouns are they/them). After being outcasted from the anti-gay society, Ja was placed in a rare position of being an accepted straight male amongst the binary environment. He served the binaries and in turn, was adored for supporting them in their own struggles. Ja loved the binaries and treated them like family. He saw a new light while living with them and even learned and adopted their culture. However Ja was not accepted in political discussions due to his limitations as a straight male. This would sadden Ja, as he felt his thoughts had no weight upon the group. Ja, "I just feel like this war might be going too far. Should we really have so much hate towards straight males?" Female, "W-what did that IGNORANT straight male say!? Execute him!!!" Everybody readies themselves to strike Ja but Darion holds their hand up, "Stop. He can't help his ignorance. You must remember that he is a straight male. He would never understand our pain." The rabbid binaries hold themselves back in anger mumbling. Darion turns to Ja, "Ja. You must remember your place. Have some respect for what we stand for. For now you are an exception of a straight male. Don't ruin it by these idiotic ideals." Ja puts his head down in sadness, "But I just feel like...if we just tried to understand one another....understood each others struggles and come together and compromise, we could make things better." 

Darion places their hand on Ja's shoulder, "I understand your vision, it's admiral really, however..." Darion turns their body and takes a step looking into the distance, "Those vile straight males....they're monsters, there's no redemption for them. They must be dealt with." Ja shakes his head passionately, "But Darion please! We must try to have a mindset of peace! Not all straight males are the same! The proof is with me! We should try to distinguish between individuals not label and generalize!" Darion starts to lose their patience, "That's enough straight male! Begone from my sight for now! Your foolish ideas must be eradicated. I'll be sure to have you go through a thorough class with Paul to ensure you don't stick to these evil straight male thoughts." Ja sighs and walks away. As he walks away the other binaries silently judge him, looking at him in a condescending nature.

Ja sits in sadness and his friend Naid finds and sits beside him. Naid, "Hey are you ok?" Ja sighs, "Yeah I'm fine I guess. I just wish there wasn't so much hate and anger in the world." Ja looks up to the sky, "Day by Day I keep hearing all the progressions of the war. The cis and lbgtq(cult organization consisting of trans and gays, basically every category that isn't straight male) fighting each other. Killing each other in blind hatred. Does anybody even try to talk?" Naid shakes her head, "It's a cruel world we live in indeed Ja. These men though are absolutely evil. I've experienced so much from horrible men. They can't be reasoned with at all." Ja wavers in thought, "I can agree to that. I guess there is a level of ignorance on my end. I've never experienced the life of a woman. Maybe i really do have no place in saying anything." Naid pats Ja's back, "It's ok Ja. You yourself are a great man and that's what matters. I feel like you should just focus on that rather than delving in these topics. Try to understand our side of things." Naid gives a smile, gets up, and walks away.

-the next day-

Ja is in a classroom lead by Paul as he gives a well explained class on the history of how much straight males oppress the world. Ja raises his hand, "umm Paul I think I'm getting the grasps of all this but....why does all this sound so one sided." Paul happily answers, "Well Ja it's because everything is the straight male's fault. If you read the history books you clearly see that the straight males are the root to every evil act and try to rule and objectify everything." Ja seems uncomfortable, "I see...." Paul turns on a projector and points to statistics, "Now as you can see straight males rape and kill women every day. They abuse the binary with their violent acts." Paul goes on and on and Ja sits through it all. After class Ja steps outside and feels exhausted, "This makes me wonder how the hell I've been able to stay around here. Their hatred is on another level. will things ever end?" 

Ja decides to take a walk to clear his head and really think about everything and comes across an old friend. Ahmed waves at Ja, "Hey, how are things going in your settlement." Ja naturally has his guard up and was confused, "(what the hell? Why did I have a natural reaction like that? Seeing a straight male intimidates me now?) Oh uuhhh hi Ahmed. Things are great. These people are like family and we're all doing well." Ahmed seemed pleased, "That's nice. I was actually invited by Darion to hang out." Ja seemed excited, "(Wow. This is the first time I've associated with a straight male in so long....it'll be great to not be alone for once.) Of course let's go back to everyone!" Ja and Ahmed return to the main hangout area where everyone resides. The other binaries sensed another straight male appearance and naturally started to grow feral. Darion quickly calmed them down, "It's ok everyone. This straight male is acceptable for now. At ease." Ahmed is weirded out, "Umm...ok? Well then how is the world treating you all these days it's been awhile." Darion shrugs, "Well it's just another day of straight males being useless, evil, and retarded." The other binaries cheer and laugh at Darion's comment. Binaries, "Yeah fuck the straight males! LOL they're so dumb.  Laughing

Ahmed is already uncomfortable, "Umm...is there any justifiable reason to feel this way? These are very radical feelings maybe we can have a discussion about this." The binaries stop laughing and glare at Ahmed. Darion has a death stare, "Ahmed, no....straight male, don't start with this." Ahmed is confused, "I simply asked for a discussion." Darion balls his fist up, "We have nothing to talk about. If you want to argue then STOP. I will NOT allow commotion to reach my lands." Ja steps in, "Wait Darion please! There must be some kind of misunderstanding!" Darion stops Ja in his tracks, "You.....YOU! YOU PLAN TO FOLLOW HIM!? TRAITOR!" Ja steps back in fear and confusion, "H-huh? No please I'm not doing anything." Darion punches the ground in rage and fury, "STOP CAUSING CHAOS IN THIS SPACE!" Paul steps in, "Excuse me guys I don't think it's really good to discuss these things in our gay establishment. We will protect our gayness at all cost." Ja is confused, "Protect????" Ahmed, "The irony...you still have not changed Darion. This level of hypocrisy from you. Look at yourself right now." Darion loses it, "ENOUGH! BEGONE YOU STRAIGHT MALES!" Darion grabs the straight male repellent staff and summons a huge wave that pushed Ahmed and Ja outside their domain in an instant. 

Ja and Ahmed awakens and sees a straight male barrier. Ja runs towards the barrier banging it, "NO! WHY!? NO NO NO!" Ja falls to his knees and cries. Ahmed walks over to Ja, "Do you see now, Ja. This is what you chose to follow." Ja wipes his tears and switches into anger, "Yes Ahmed....I see now." Ja gets up and snaps and laughs crazily, "HAHAHAHA YES! I WAS EXILED FOR NOTHING! I'M JUST A STRAIGHT MALE TO Y'ALL HUH!?" Ahmed reaches out his hand to Ja, "Now that you see the truth, join us in the war against the LGBTQ. Let us destroy their radical views." Ja stops his traumatic response, " Yes Ahmed, yes. I see now where the real oppression lies. All my support, my love, my friendship, discarded and dismissed because I was a straight male. They will pay for this." Ja shakes Ahmed's hand and rejoins the place he was discarded from long ago. 

The war continues onward as the straight males fight back against the powerful organization of the LGBTQ+. Eventually, the LGBTQ+ wins the war and the straight males become near extinct. members of the LGBTQ+ have straight men as pets and renounced their rights to do anything within society. Will the straight males ever be able to return to society as equals?

Last edited by charizardf1 on Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

World of Oppression Empty Re: World of Oppression

Post by Unright Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:58 am

This story captures perfectly the oppression that minority groups face when living under the brutal regime of gay supremacists and the mental fortitude such victims need to overcome them
Unright
Unright
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:03 pm

seriously can someone pick
me
up from
school im
so hungry
Dean
Dean

charizardf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Buz Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:49 am

It's so sad to see a handsome straight male treated in such a discriminatory way. Experiencing such persecution within his own friend group, witnessing the brainwashing and being exposed to their culture of hatred. You truly experienced a terrible place. The stories I heard of that place were nothing compared to what you have revealed here. It's fortunate you managed to keep your penis intact.

I'm glad you recieved Mado's mercy and were accepted back into Novastorm after being betrayed by what you believed to be your friends. Novastorm will never betray you Char. Your sexuality has nothing to do with that either.  World of Oppression 1f600
Buz
Buz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down