Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
The Great Futa War EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
The Great Futa War EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
The Great Futa War EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
The Great Futa War EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
The Great Futa War EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
The Great Futa War EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
The Great Futa War EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
The Great Futa War EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
The Great Futa War EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

The Great Futa War

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Great Futa War Empty The Great Futa War

Post by charizardf1 Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:41 am

The school bus approaches and stops at a house. Young Drago exits the bus and runs inside. He runs passed Char, "Hi dad," and goes straight to his room in a hurry. Char wonders why he's in a rush and walks to his room and peeks inside, "Hey umm...how was school?" Drago is taking stuff out of his backpack, "Ugh the teachers were talking about upcoming projects and tests and my classmates keep asking me for help but they really just want me to do their work and I said ok but they promised they'd come with me to this loli con but I don't know if they are serious and not and-" Char puts up his hands, "Woah woah what the hell why are you doing all this? You need to slow down and don't do other people's work tell them to fuck off you know they aren't going to pull through their end of the bargain." Drago settles down, "Yeah I guess you're right." Char sighs and goes in the room to sit on Drago's bed, " Listen son you're doing too much how about you take a little break and I tell you a story." Drago frowns, "But I really need to study and do homework and I have this important essay-" Char, "Rellaaaaxxx it'll be fine you can get right back to it once I'm finished." Drago puts down his backpack and focuses his attention, "Alright but this better not be one of these stupid stories." Char laughs, "hahaha trust me this is a good one. It's based on a true story and everything." Char clears his throat and begins.

Once upon a time long ago centuries in the past there was a place called NovaStorm. A magical land filled with a mixed group of individuals of all kinds. Drago, "You said based on a true story what the fuck are you going on about a "magical land"?" Char, "Damn it son I'm just trying to make it sound more interesting." Drago, "Well I think it's weird." Char, "....Anyways" People lived together in a tribe peacefully as they harmonized over their interests. As time passed the people of the tribe expanded in population but divided into their own groups, separating and expanding in their interests. The divide eventually led to continuous conflicts, leading them to fight over how the land should be governed. The leaders of the tribe, Hmado the sand god and Mitch the greenest of aliens, mediated and kept the chaos under control best they can in order for the land they worked hard to create to fall in shambles. Fate brought upon the land a great influence named Punkapunk of the spinning penis who was destined to change the environment for both the better and the worse. He brought with him his closest friend, Tamantha of the stupid claw. 

Here was where the real civil war had begun. Immediately the veteran warrior, Charizard the fan one, made a grave mistake. Drago, "Why are you naming these people like this. Just say their names like normal." Char, "Yeah I guess it is kinda dumb...." He decided to welcome Tam with a prank. Spin sees him as he is going to attempt and shouts his warning to stop but it was too late. In reaction, Tam released a powerfully dense aura of energy surrounding the area. NovaStorm was alarmed while Char was blown back, not expecting that amount of force. Her eyes glew a dark purple as she gazed at Char and without warning began her attack. The people of Nova are shocked and don't know how to react for it had happened so fast and immensely. Char is defending himself while trying to suppress the situation but fails to no avail. He decides he has no choice but to utilize his power and fight back. Before he has the chance to strike her down Fangsun steps in and pushes Char back and halts Tam's assault. Char, being scolded for his actions, understood his actions were wrong and wished to right his wrongs, but the tables were already set in stone. Tam's eyes continued to glow the same and it grew upon each of their encounters. They would end up fighting occasionally in skirmishes except they were different from the normal conflicts Nova has ever experienced before. The battles would get bigger and more gruesome. 

Spin finally had enough of it and couldn't bare the weight of his two close friends fighting to such lengths and finally intervened. Char and Tam are heavily damaged. Tam goes to strike a fatal blow to Char as Spin runs to him. Pleading for her to stop, he goes in front of him, shielding him from her attack and is struck down in pain. Char runs to him in anger and tells him how much he shouldn't intervene as he is trying to tend to him. Spin is determined to end this feud and confronts Tam. Tam is confused greatly by his choice and loses her mind, going berserk. Feeling betrayed she immediately goes to kill Spin and Char protects Spin with his infernal slash attack, damaging her greatly and forcing her to exit NovaStorm to recover. Char tries to comfort Spin after his loss of one of his closest friends but fails. Spin decides to also leave Nova to give himself some time.

Drago, "Is that it? Can i go back to work now?" Char crosses his arms, "No my son that is only the prologue!" Drago looks worried, "Well alright but after hearing this you better take me to the yaoi con next weekend." Char looks disgusted, "Drago no that is not what you want! Look we could go to that loli con you was planning to go to instead." Drago, "Ok great. Don't forget." Char, "Of course of course.(Why is he into these things?.....)"

A year has past since Char defeated Tam. Spin and Tam eventually returned but over the course of time things have changed. Char and Spin's relationship has gone completely reverse and Tam has tamed her berserk nature. When Tam first returned Char was reading his defense, but Tam paid him no mind. She seemed calm and in control as if her overall demeanor has developed. Her eyes shined blue instead of purple. Char greets Tam, "Hello Tam, long time. Do you rememeber me?" Tam observes Char and thinks, "....." Char, " I am the one you lashed out on." Tam's eyes widen slightly but goes back to normal, "Oh..... it's you." Char is shocked, "(She really forgot about me? What exactly happened to her throughout all this time?)" Char observes her thoroughly as she is catching up with the Novians, "(She seems so....different but I can't help but feel intimidated. I sense a greater power than before. She doesn't seem blind with rage this time so this is a good chance to get on her good side.)" Char goes to approach Tam with a smile but Tam quickly fires a strong aura at his feet, "Back away...."

Char jumps back, "Oh no...." Tam looks at Char with a slightly irritated face, "It's becoming clear now...what you did back then...you must pay." Char facepalms and sighs, "Look I already apologized for that thing I did to you it was meant to be a joke." Tam's aura flashes, " Shut up!" Char is feeling a very heavy power that made his body quiver, "(What is this?)" Tam looks down at Char angrily, "It's because of you that Spin and I can no longer be together! You ruined everything." Char is confused, "What are you talking about? I had nothing to do with that!? You decided for yourself that you would sever your ties with him because he went against your selfish desires!" Tam points at me, "You influenced him. You made him do what he did. You forced him to betray me!" Char shakes his head, "You're wrong Tamantha. What he did he chose for himself based upon your own actions. You decided to hurt him and you ruined your own relation." Tam's aura radiates more and more brightly as she draws two knives, "You won't accept what you did....then I will have no choice but to tear you down." Char closes his eyes and holds his head down as he draws his blade and readies his shield, "If you won't listen to reason nor accept the truth of the past....then so be it. Let's finish this here and now!"

Years and years pass as Tam and Char wage war against each other constantly. The chat split into three major factions. Tam's faction, The Futanaris, trained heavily under Tam's harsh and carefree supervision. She had taken control the outskirts of NovaStorm and named it HydroStorm, where her group is represented. Char's faction, PwnChar, resided inside NovaStorm where he and his allies trained with full vigor and support. The other faction were neutral within the borders of Nova who either wanted it all to be over or didn't give a care. Overall the two rivals have stayed even, while each side occasionally having the slight advantage from time to time. The war was finally reaching its final marks.

Gold approaches Char, "Greetings Char, something to report. Tam's numbers have been increasing greatly while yours seems to be diminishing. Thinks are looking rough." Char sighs, "Yeah I've noticed. As time goes by my allies seem to give up entirely. Damn it what am I to do about this?" Char looks at Stew, "Stew what do you think about this?" Stew, "Well Char to be honest I feel like Tam has gotten too strong. You might have to like throw in the towel just saying honestly." Char shakes his head, "I can't just do that though." pounds fist on table, "One thing I can't have is that vile woman continue to slander my name. If diplomacy won't work with her then I have to fight to the death against her. I have no choice even if I don't stand a chance." Gold pats Char's shoulder, "Don't worry Char. As long as penis is king I'm sure you will come through. You're on the road to become king...and I have faith you'll make it." Char smiles, "Yeah...you're right. Thanks for all your support guys."

Tam wanders Nova and Yiffy appears before her and bows, "My mistress I think the time is nigh. The imbecile is at his weakest. If you wish to strike him down the time is now." Tam smirks, "Heh. Yiffy he has been weak for a long time now. I can end him anytime i wish. He's nothing now." Tam continues her walk and Yiffy raises his head and walks with her, "I know you've been able to gain the favor with your cunning but I think if you keep this lingering he'll stay a thorne to our sides. I highly advise dealing with him." Tam scorns at Yiffy, "I don't need your advice. I'll deal with him whenever I want. He's an insect, a bug. Shutting down anything he attempts is child's play at this point." Tam looks over at the Novians, "Besides I have many pawns that I can utilize and discardat my whim. Including you if i have to." Yiffy rolls his eyes, "Geez....How about a proposition. What if i was to per say...set up an extremely disadvantageous situation against him? Will you feel compelled to finish him then?" Tam shrugs, "If you are able to manage it then fine. Sounds fun but I doubt you can shake him on your own." Yiffy, "Oh Tam you underestimate me....hehehe :3"

Char gets a letter from Neo, requesting to hear him out on a struggle of his. Char meets up with him on the plaza of Nova, "What's the problem Neo?" Neo looks troubled, "Well it's about Tam....I did some things with her and-" Neo explains his situation in full. Char, "haha well Neo I think you should maybe just talk to her about it or something." Spin enters and sees the whole conversation, "I-is this true?" Everyone turns to Spin as he's showing signs of starting his tantrums. Spin sizes up Neo, "She cheated on me....betrayed me...for YOU?" Neo isn't really paying attention to him, "Well guys bye." Neo leaves us to Spin as he begins his tyraid. Spin clashes against Nova and eventually ends up clashing with Tam again, who easily brushes him off. 

Tam, "Hmph. What a pest." Char, "That was weird. Well Tam you handled that well. You didn't deserve Spin's attempt of labeling you." Tam scowls at Char, "Don't feed me your false words. You made this happen in the first place." Char is confused and irritated, "Excuse me? HE was going to do this regardless. Why are you looking to me to blame for this?" Tam folds her arms, "You entertained him and advised him." Char, "Damn it all you want to do is try your best to make me the main influence of all your problems. There were other people around doing the exact things I did and as I said before, IT DIDN'T MATTER." Tam, "I really could care less. You were involved so you are the problem." Char, "Ugh." Yiffy looks in the background and chuckles, "hehehe so that setup worked. Now for the main course that decides it all."

A casual gathering planned at the plaza had commenced hosted by Mado and Mitch. Mitch does his sermon before taking his leave for a bit. Branching from it Tam announces the main past affair against Char, "Listen everyone. You must all remember that this fool here is the reason this war persists. He refuses to acknowledge the cruel things he has done to me and continues to cover them up with lies and manipulation." Char responds, "Stop telling people that! You just really wish so hard to bring down people just for the hell of it don't you? You've done this with Zero, with Angel, with me and who all knows else elsewhere. You keep extending on people you dislike for doing a simple wrong they do to you do and not take responsibility for events you hurt yourself over." Char points to Tam, "You like to frame people and attempt to ruin their reputations out of pure pettiness! YOU are the true manipulator and YOU are the real cause of this war! I've wanted this madness to end for the longest but you're too damn stubborn." Tam flares up in anger, "You are a liar and will keep lying. You don't want to own up to anything do you. You who view yourself as innocent." Char grips his fist, "You stupid damned asian how many times must I list my wrongdoings for you to grasp the truth!? I refuse to accept false accusations aimed at me!" Tam smirks as her power grows, "You may beleive in your truth but what about the others?"

Onox swoops in with his ominous vibes, "Char you are no match for Tam." Onox holds his hand out and blasts Char's shoulder with dark energy. Neo prances in, "Well uuhh Char I feel Tam might have a point in this. I don't know what's going on though." Neo tackles Char. Char pants, "Damn it you two... but you will not phase me." Char's passion burns, "You speak to me about manipulation but you've shifted so many against me already. While I've influenced nobody against you." Tam frowns, "That's far from the truth." Char holds up his blade, "Look around Tamantha. Who here sides with you. Who here have I tried so ahrd to manipulate against you? NOBODY! Look at your pathetic worshippers surrounding you as you continuously tell them things you conjure up in your head out of hatred." Tam, "You were able to manipulate Spin. You commanded Talon at your disposure. You deliberately put yourself between spin and I. I will never forgive you!" Char, "I am sorry for all the things I actually did to you but  again I stand by resolve. I will NOT submit myself to you like everyone else." Tam, "You stay an immovable object that is too resilient. I will now finish you directly." Tam lets out her claws and swiftly strikes Char without hesitation with her claws stabbing through his body. Char, "Gyuh!(S-so fast!" Tam kicks him away and then blasts him with shards of ice.

Char is enduring grave pain as he continues to take the jabs, "I have no choice...I have to use the power of darkness..." Char enters his subconscious, staring at the darkness. Darkness, "So you want to use me?" Char, "Yes just give it to me already." Darkness, "you know this won't be enough..unless I take control over you it won't be enough." Char, "You're too cruel. I can't let you take over. I could end up like Tam...or even worse." Darkness shrouds over Char, "You want to do it...I can feel it...you will slip and when you do...I'll take over your body." Tam is over Char's body slashing at him, "Why. Won't. You. Just. DIE." Char's darkness disperses sending Tam back, "Ugh this troublesome thing again." Char, "I just don't care anymore Tam. If I have to get rid of you and your lackies then I'll have to show you the power of my darkness." Char slashes the air and it causes a dark rift to harm Tam, "Grr" Char takes his stance, "And now to finish this....just like years ago HRRAAAH" Char pounces at Tam with chaotic force and is stopped by an emitted light.

Char is surprised by the light that stopped him, "This light...." He turns to Mado, "Why? She must be subdued!" Mado shakes his head, "This is wrong. Tam is right. Even though you won't admit to it, I shall try to get her to not seek you out in vengeance." Char is surprised, "A-are you saying...you're buying her words!?" Tam smiles and begins to laugh, "he he he...ha...HAH! You see Char you pathetic worm. Even he sees it now! Your intentions, your deeds, your manipulative nature. People are finally seeing the real you!" Char grits his teeth at Tam then turns back at Mado, "You can't be serious!? For what reasons are you saying this!?" Mado puts down his head, "I've seen it myself...made fun of Tam...and laughed at her....when you brought up this Erza woman to her, saying she is her replacement. You have to admit that action is what took part in this." Tam and Char are both confused. Tam, "huh but I didn't care about that Erza situa-" Yiffy appears behind Tam and whispers, "You must go with it Tam. This will be a satisfying way to break his spirit." Yiffy comes from behind Tam, "Oh but Char you must have influenced it somehow. probably indirectly?" Char, "No you that Erza situation was totally irrelevant as to what Tam is claiming of me! Besides That Erza conversation wasn't even me taking jabs at her for laughs, it was in response to the things Tam was interrogating me about." Hmado, "Ok but what were your intentions with what you said about erza? You were doing this for laughs and for validation." Char looks puzzled, "Intentions? What? I just....explained the truth of that...I said-" 

Char keeps explaining over and over again but is told the same thing back in responce as if his words aren't even being read. Char, "What is going on!? Are you not reading me!?" Tam laughs, "Ahahahaha what's wrong Char? Not owning up to your crimes? Let this be revenge for your involvement in taking away my love!" Char grabs his head as the chat says random accusations in sequence as they echo in his head, "NO!!!" Tam blasts Char in the eye with a full powered blast, "I shall knock you down the same way you do me. How does it feel?" Char lays on the ground, "...." Char's darkness speaks to him, "Well well don't you see? This place doesn't respect your words, your presence, your attempts of peace. They look at you as a joke, a troublemaker, a complete...fool. The friends of your past are gone and you're left with people who don't trust you and see no value in you." Char looks depressed. Darkness, "So what will you decide. Will you take me in? Will you show them a new truth since they cannot see the old?" Char looks up with a new determination, "Yes....Darkness I accept. Take me over." The darkness laughs as it completely envelopes me. 

Mado looks at Char as he is transforming, "Oh no....he can't be.." Yiffy smirks, "HAH! So much for enlightenment!(It really worked. But will this be trouble for Tam?)" Tam observes, "It doesn't matter how far you go. You won't be able to touch me." Dark Char floats as he constantly displays a strong dark flow surrounding him, "Tamantha...from now on...there will be no more attempts of peace nor reasonings...from here on out...." Dark Char conjures a dark sword whip, "I AM COMING FOR YOUR HEAD!" Dark Char looks around, "I now understand my real stance in this chat. I have no more friends. No more people who understand me. No more people i can properly reason with. You have won this Tamantha. You've gotten what you wanted and curved people to your favor and it's because of that..." Dark Char curls up his hand, "THAT I CAN CUT ALL MY TIES AND ACCEPT THE DARKNESS'S WILL AND DESTROY YOU!" Tam laughs, "You still will not match up to me. That power doesn't measure up. You could NEVER handle walking in my shoes!" Dark Char laughs monolacally, "Your weak upbringing is totally irrelevant to this. But don't worry...KEEP LAUGHING. For you will experience the very truth of your claims in FULL from ME!" Dark Char phases out of Nova, disappearing.

"And that Drago is the story of the Great Futa War. Well, how'd ya like it?" Mehul gives Ja a weird look. Ja, "What?" Mehul, "So you called yourself Charizard fan one or Char for short, and you said my nickname Drago in it so i guess that place is where i got that from..." Ja, "Yeah she would call you out sometimes and stuff and I'd be like "No leave my son out of this" and stuff." Mehul, "....that's weird. So wait did this happen when I was a baby? And we lived in a place called NovaStorm? But all this happened for like centuries or something but we don't live like that and why is it the Great Futa War when nobody even mentioned Futas this whole time?" Ja scratches his head, "Well uhhh....not everything in a story needs to make sense my son." Mehul looks at Ja blankly, "Yeah not everything in a GOOD story. Anyways since you're done now can you please leave my room so I can study? Also remember your promise." Ja smirks, "haha yeah yeah" Ja pats Mehul's head and walks out, "Heh... maybe someday I'll go back..." 

Tam approaches Yiffy, "You did something to him..." Yiffy smirks, "Oh yes. I planted a silence seal on him so nobody would be able to really grasps his words." Tam, "Wow I didn't know you had it in you. Good work that...actually helped a lot." Yiffy chuckles, "Oh yes and he didn't know either. If he had he'd have approached the situation differently for sure. Had to make sure he was absorbed in the moment." Tam smiles, "Now that he's finally gone Nobody shall resist me. All will bend to my whims and Nova will basically be mine." Yiffy bows, "Yes my mistress." Tam looks off at the distance near the edge of a cliff laughing.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

The Great Futa War Empty Re: The Great Futa War

Post by charizardf1 Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:57 am

Ok and here is my serious response. Most of what was typed in this story is a reflection of how I actually view modern day Nova and onward. No longer do i feel like Nova is a place i can comfortably go to because I have no real people who understand me and barely even want me to be around. Like I said in my story and for the past months I've realized that all my friends who I've greatly been attached to as well as people who seemed to understand me are all gone so the chat is just left with ppl who are either against me or plain don't care to associate with me pr ppl I personally don't want to be around. I stayed for so long because I had a great attachment to the chat and Nova was one of the great escapes from real life I had and now I realize all it does is add on more additional stress. So now it is my time to "leave forever" and "never come back"(nobody ever does that successfully) until I can find a true purpose for me to be with this place. It possibly will range from possibly around sword and shield or maybe further or potentially before depending on what little other options i have. Overall though even if i end up not actually leaving I'm just going to make more of an effort to not speak much because my very essence seems to be a disturbance for certain people regardless. And with that i bid you all adieu and await for Nova to theorize and judge my choice with ignorant comments and stuff like we usually do with people who decide to "stop coming to Nova"
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:13 am

Also I'm not throwing shade at Yiffy that's just a made up story element
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:30 am

charizardf1 wrote:Ok and here is my serious response. Most of what was typed in this story is a reflection of how I actually view modern day Nova and onward. No longer do i feel like Nova is a place i can comfortably go to because I have no real people who understand me and barely even want me to be around. Like I said in my story and for the past months I've realized that all my friends who I've greatly been attached to as well as people who seemed to understand me are all gone so the chat is just left with ppl who are either against me or plain don't care to associate with me pr ppl I personally don't want to be around. I stayed for so long because I had a great attachment to the chat and Nova was one of the great escapes from real life I had and now I realize all it does is add on more additional stress. So now it is my time to "leave forever" and "never come back"(nobody ever does that successfully) until I can find a true purpose for me to be with this place. It possibly will range from possibly around sword and shield or maybe further or potentially before depending on what little other options i have. Overall though even if i end up not actually leaving I'm just going to make more of an effort to not speak much because my very essence seems to be a disturbance for certain people regardless. And with that i bid you all adieu and await for Nova to theorize and judge my choice with ignorant comments and stuff like we usually do with people who decide to "stop coming to Nova"
Firstly, let me begin by saying that I found that story amusing, it's probably one of the more amusing ones you made.

Now for my response to your real message, I don't think you mean it when you say you haven't been comfortable with modern day Nova, maybe what you mean is the recent period or few days when things started to look more problematic for you especially when it comes to your arguments with Tam.

It's also not true that we don't understand you. I understand you as a person who used to look up to you, I still look up to you but you're not the same as you used to be. To tell the truth, I'm not content with what you've been doing since bullying was normalized in the chat around 2016. I've been quiet about this and shied from confronting you about it for a long time thinking I could ease you into looking at things from a different scope over time or that you'd snap out of it at one point but it only kept getting worse.

I'm not happy with what you do to Kitty, nor the mockery you made out of Spin & Tam and their romance affairs. There's many other instances where I thought you treated people unfairly but didn't speak about them. Until recently.

I thought what a good friend would be doing is stick by your side until you realise the wrong in what you're doing but enough is enough.

You might be thinking to yourself: "Heck, if you see al this negativity in me what could possibly be what made you look up to me? Is this your desperate attempt at salvation and damage control? Don't you just want me to stick around so I can keep your chat alive by being a clown to all of you?"

I understand you more than anyone because as I keep saying, you're the person I look up to and I think a lot of what you're doing ill suits your real character, you're not being yourself.

You hold a special place in my heart as a person who doesn't blindly conform to norms established by other folks. Because you displayed great empathy and understanding for people in their dire times, even if it's misplaced in many cases, I experienced it firsthand. As a driving force of optimism in the chat that lights up the mood.

If you think I'm taking Tam's side over yours that couldn't be farther from the truth. You're both very valuable and dear friends to me and I wish to see nothing more than the two of you finally coming to good terms and getting along.

I realised that it's my job as a good friend to you to give you a wake up caller that what you're doing doesn't align with your line of thinking and your principles, you shouldn't be doing this.

I told you the truth of what I think about the Erza matter because no matter how I looked at it and how I saw the way you responded to these happenings in an amused and joyful manner, it only appeared to me that you're getting entertainment at others' expense and not doing the logical sensible thing I'd expect from you.

You don't fix misunderstandings and unfairness with more negativity on top of what's already there, if you want me to give you a fair listen about what took place back then at the time I'll be more than happy to give you all the time in the world but for you to respond to me being real with you with this kind of attitude, it's just not the kind of thing I come to expect from a person I proudly call "sensei".

Lastly, I want you to reconsider leaving because you're a vital part of this chat and it wouldn't be the same without you even if some of your friends are too proud to admit.

Reflect upon the recent happenings and reevaluate the way you treat these issues because waging more war isn't going to take us forward. And Remember that I'll always have respect for you even if you stray far from my expectations because I already saw you for who you are years back and that image is not gonna change if I'm discontent with what you're currently doing.

Sincerely, your pupil.
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Unright Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:00 pm

I value you and enjoy talking to you in Nova and I'm sure other people do too. Also yeah, I think you have acted maliciously in the past for entertainment, so what? Most of Nova have done shitty things back then, myself included. It doesn't mean we're all the exact same person as back then, most of us have matured and grew as people. So yeah, my opinion on you isn't a negative one. I think multiple things have probably built up on you at once and if so I think taking a break is a wise idea if you're feeling stressed. Personally I'd be sad if you left forever. I also think the people who have a genuine problem with you are a vocal minority.
Unright
Unright
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:52 pm

I can't believe yiffy was evil all along.

Tamicat
Tamicat

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:15 pm

I don't really care about the bad things I've done. I've always owned up to them and me getting called out for things is nothing new at all either, but the main and strong pet peeve of mine is the continuous slander. The fact that nobody seems to trust me regardless of what I say even due to my conduct and long history here. People act like they know my own situations better than I do so they discard everything I say even though things directly tie with me. So when I see people fully consider the words of a newborn who is known to be deluded and very consistent with it over somebody who has, while has done bad things in the past has always acknowledged his mistakes, stayed honest unlike most other memebers is quickly cast aside as if my words do not even matter. I'm very aware of my past deeds with kitty, which was my main and only direct target, and have many times expressed them. I do not deny messing with both spin and tam individually, but I have never jabbed at their direct relationship. I was there throughout the whole process and saw what actually caused that rift and I was completely irrelevant to it. Yes I was there and caught in the crossfire of it but just like with the Neo situation and other events that happens within chat it was an inevitable situation that at the end of it only was driven by her own choices and is just looking for something to blame. Even if I did joke about Erza at Tam in the past the whole point I was trying to make before was that it was completely irrelevant to the main thing Tam had offense over me. I never denied the Erza thing and that just adds into the things I was actually sorry for.

I appreciate the replies and how you see the situation but I still hold to my decision. I really do mean what I said about my uncomfortability in Nova. I originally enjoyed my time in Nova because of how consistent it was and how everything flowed nicely within the atmosphere even during the most chaotic moments but nowadays we have an awkward mix where people are divided and lots of different cultures, morals, and interests are clashing which separates the moreso whole group we used to have. Newer people feel more entitled and want to change shit into their favor and it always develops into their favor in attempt to keep the peace. Suspicious actions and people are kept within, putting the chat on edge on matters that shouldn't relate to us. 

Good vibes in chat randomly can be interrupted by some random mess from some irrelevant weirdos. Many people feel outcasted when topics shift from one group to another so they get bored and start trying to force a switch, disrupting the initial conversations annoyingly. 

Point overall is that Nova seems to slowly taking a turn into a direction that just leaves me to not care anymore. This isn't me overexagerating or being salty about something. It's just the enviroment is becoming not to my interest anymore due to what I dislike of it outweighs what I like about being here. 

Also I know a lot of my points are hypocritical and I'm not crying as some victum. Before I made this post I will admit I kinda cracked under pressure and let myself do a terrible deed. I wanted to be petty purposely and I was forming a group and planned out my assault on Tam and Nova. After the first part was initiated I snapped back to my senses and realized how foolish I was to allow myself to consider stooping so low just because some random has an opinion of me. 

I got somebody to use Tam's old photos and was going to cause attempt actual distress with people linked to her in attempt to prove her claims factual. I know it's childish but I didn't care regardless I just wanted to prove a point. So I do in fact apologize for going through with that action but at least I didn't follow through and caused any REAL damage. 

With that though I will take some time off. I actually have been feeling overall down lately in real life and I guess it's effecting my sensativity online as well. Also it's kind of dumb to leave discord since I'm going to return anyways. Just bc I'm still connected to the server doesn't mean I'm forced to interact there, meaning I'm still not involved. I'll be in the forums, discord, youtopia, and wherever else if anybody needs me for anything though.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:41 pm

Being older in the chat doesn't give you more importance or credibility points than newer people, that has been established since the day this place was founded.

Now that you admit to something in particular you did recently I hope you'll begin to see that the way you're going about handling these things isn't beneficial for us or yourself.

Edit: And just to clarify I don't blame you for what happened between Tam & Spin or the recent Neo thing, I did not claim it only happened because of you nor do I fully support Tam's side of the story. I mentioned the same things you already admitted to and added what I thought were your intentions with it to maybe make Tam consider looking at it from a different angle.
Mado
Mado
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:54 pm

I wasn't using the term of older in specific I was using it as a timestamp since for how long people have known me I'd have assumed they would grasp an understanding of what kind of person I am so they wouldn't come to such crazy conclusions about me. 

That is actually the only time I've actually assaulted intending to hurt someone other than my time with kitty in the past. Like I said i did it purely out of pettiness so this is not a normal way I handle things. I'm often shafted just because I give direct and harsh criticisms and people cry over it when in the real world people should take it and either learn from it or discard it if it doesn't relate rather than cry out and try to tear them down just because they didn't like what they heard. So i overall don't view the way I handle things wrong at all it's just most people are weak minded and don't want to hear things from a different perspective and are used to moreso being pampered because to me for most people it doesn't help them when they are just coddled either because they will just end up revolving right back to doing it again anyways so it doesn't hurt to just lay it to them straight.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:02 pm

Well, see what about your own reaction to what just happened then? Wouldn't you say that's comparable to their supposedly weak hearted reactions to criticism from you?

I don't know who by people you mean besides me or Tam who's always on your case anyway.

Codie, Jams, JD or whoever are some of the people who have a thing or two to say about nearly everyone so I don't think whatever flack you're getting is exclusive to you or anything.

The chat was never really comfortable or stable starting from one point in 2014 and there has always been conflict and debate about one person needing to be banned or for some rules to be put in place, an easy example is Talon that many people you consider hardened veterans wanted him banned including but not exclusive to Mario, Reks and Codie. "Ban Talon" were the kind of words that make me ill back then from how often I hear them so unless you mean the era in 2016 where it wasn't really about "us" but rather some outsider skype friends having everything their way and nobody is raising a word against their troll adventures there was never a time where we didn't "pamper" new guys.
Mado
Mado
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:19 pm

Again this isn't me raging out it's just me realizing that the chat currently isn't for me so I'm taking a break. I'm always open to challenge my criticisms head on I don't need to run from them. 

The problem never was about the conflicts themselves I'm speaking purely about the overall atmosphere of the chat. Like I said the past was chaotic but the chat all held chemistry and were overall enjoying their time together. The chat in my opinion these days are way more divided and many mixed cultures and such cause disturbances and clashes with each other, making people feel like they don't belong. Like kitty, Freeze, wpe people, the veterans, furries, ect. We were chaotic in the past but the people who resided all felt comfortable there and the people who didn't easily moved elsewhere. That's why I feel my past allies made the logical choice once Nova converged into what it is now and decided to move on. 

For me in perticular I find it hard to do it like them considering I actually held this place in a simialar stance to Youtopia as a staple so moving on is not necessarily an easy task. I even have my own discord and such but I'm still attached to the history I have with this place in spirit. 

Also I'm not saying I'm a special case because like I said I'm pretty sure most people have some level of the same feeling as I do with how everyone feels like an outsider to some degrees and they serve no purpose. 

I'm also not saying I'm against pampering since everyone is different and different things work for different people. I'm just saying that it isn't the only method to approach things because wheither people are getting pampered, bluntly critisized, ect. some people just won't change regardless(for example Spin). If people get upset because I tell things to them straight from my perspective it doesn't mean I've wronged them that's all I'm trying to say.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:27 pm

Grass looks greener on the other side, the past was not as sweet as it looks. We were way more divided back then than we are now and I distinctively remember some of the more recognizable regulars saying that they only visit this chat because they ran out of options at one point. It was Force, Youtopia, Towerfriends and a few wild cards in the mix and they had MUCH worse chemistry than we have now, our problems were just less of problems because we were younger and we'd get over things easier than our big ego adult selves.

There was never really a time when we were like a tight group of friends who accepted everyone within the circle or came close to it, we were ALWAYS and ALWAYS split into factions and I know this because I've been trying for what I think to be 6 years now to get you guys to set aside your differences.

The atmosphere was not better, there was always some kind of tension regarding loud individuals like Talon, Reks, Tiff, Codie, and most recently Spin. There's probably more examples but they escape my mind atm so point is that you're probably not remembering things right because you weren't directly involved in much beyond the Tiff drama.
Mado
Mado
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:44 pm

The sole difference between the past and future is the environment itself and the goals of the overall group held. In the past Nova as a group while nobody was in perfect harmony, we all related to each other and had chemistry. Problems with Talon didn't change anything. Problem with Tiff didn't change anything. Problem with Codie didn't change anything. Back then we had our focus and people stayed connected to what the overall group liked doing. 

The outside groups were the same. Regardless of our problems with Force, the skype crew, ect. things revovled back to a stationary point where everyone ended up doing what they wanted to. Sure you can give the excuse that it's because we were kids or as adults we grew an ego and expanded our interests, but the other places still retain the things they held. 

You're right the division is still there but it was a different case. We at least at the end of the day held the same chemistry and it didn't break things. Nowadays in my opinion this divide is a lot more distant than the past. 

Also I'm tired of being put under this category of "you're not remembering things right" and "you're not always here." I'm always for the most part in Nova. If i was not in school i was in Nova and my only real departed time away from Nova was when I went to training. Just because you're the owner doesn't mean you automatically know everything better than the members who reside in it. I've been a part of majority if not as many situations as you have. Don't simply discard me so easily because you think you see something clearly. everybody has had different experiences in Nova and have seen many different sides and perspectives of things so every corner should be entertained.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:52 pm

Hm, I'm actually quite fond of this response and agree with some of what you have to say. I guess we're in a way drifting from what we were here for and everything is not quite the same so it makes sense that you don't like it as much. There's probably more factors to that than just the way the community works.

I'm always on the same level as you guys and I never claim a higher ground because of my role here, I'm just naming things for how I remember them and everyone is more than welcome to present a different perspective long as it has truth to it.
Mado
Mado
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:57 pm

I do apologize for my assumptions and claims toward you though just to clarify. Some things for me are hard to convert in a way to make it look fair. I also acknowledge that I have a difficult way of bringing about how i feel about certain things.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:01 pm

No, by all means I'm all for criticism and trying to take what you say in a harsh way isn't at all my concern. I do get ahead of myself with the whole "I have a good memory" thing because it sometimes seems like you guys say things like this off the top of your heads and not thinking about it long enough so I correct in an attempt to bring your attention to it usually more so than trying to discredit you entirely or claim that you never remember things.
Mado
Mado
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:08 pm

Also I really hope you and Mitch don't think I'm bashing you for what the chat has become. You're both doing very good and i respect that you are entitled to your decisions and know what's best for your community. In terms of a chat splitting into major diversity you both manage it very well. I'm only good with managing linear communities with a singular purpose and honestly I am not capable of dealing with such a mixed community. For that I am impressed by the both of you and hope that everything I'm saying isn't discouraging you in any way.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:13 pm

I appreciate sharing your thoughts on this matter and hope that you'll only make the decision you want to make and the one that really satisfies you.
Mado
Mado
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:38 am

strong pet peeve of mine is the continuous slander.
I feel this is hypocritical thing to be peeved by considering the continuous slander and rhetoric that you and others have used against me even before I was a part of chat. I'm always put in this box where what I say is devalued because you claim I'm too biased or shizo or dramatic or emotional. That I can't see the truth of a situation because I'm not in a clique to back me up with numbers.

You've had it happen to you twice in 4 years(The other example being everyone's annoyance with you defending goomer) and act like a victim because mado didn't fully take your side.

Maybe you should appreciate all the time I've argued with Mado, criticized mado and how he runs things. "I'm sorry Tam but I can only respond to what I personally see. I can't just take your word for it" is something Mado has told me many times in response to things that happen. He's always looking for an excuse for things to not be your fault or excuse your behaviour because he thinks the best of you.

I put up with you spreading zero's narrative as part of a deal with mado because mado didn't want me or zero or jess or whoever else to be fighting or hurt by the situation anymore. I put up with it for what I'm sure was at least 3 or 4 months with no recourse or way to defend myself from what I'd consider outright lies about a situation you know you didn't even have the full story on.

I have trouble feeling bad for you putting up with it for a day and I'm only responding now out of respect for the fact that Mado puts so much value on you. He's bending over backwards to give you a way out of the conversation and will probably continue telling me that you're a good person until the end of fucking time no matter what complaint I make about you. Just quit being a nerd and come back to chat and I'll quit bringing it up.
Tamicat
Tamicat

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:02 am

My hypocrisy stems from your own. My slander of you is only backlash from the slander you give to me. You conjure all these theories about me and i respond with my very own. You're labeled as a deluded individual because you don't try to compromise or reason you feel your total thoughts is 100% with no consideration that you could be exaggerating or wrong about some things. Unlike you I've always reflected on what happened and everytime you bring up points about me I'd take everything you say into consideration and deduce if I was actually wrong about this and that. Overtime I've changed my mind on a lot of things and realized faults and would bring them up to you but you never take responsibility for anything while continuing to make it out as if I don't hold myself accountable for anything and because of that chat responds to it as well and make me out as if I've never accounted myself for my actions at all when that's entirely false. This whole thing started because you yourself feel your this victum and I seem to be the reason for a lot of your problems so you cry out to pupil, mitch, and whoever else and scream to the world about how I'm a flawed individual so of course I'm not just going to sit down and be like "ok Tam is 100% right and I did everything she said." No, I'm going to assess the situation and defend myself against these claims i know is just slander as well as come clean with the things that are true. So you shouldn't be using this whole "victum" argument against me at all because that's all you do when you initiate at me.

You are really full of yourself and refuse to see it in my opinion. In the end all you want is things to end in your way rather than actually settle things rationally. You are the only one holding this grudge over something so dumb that you yourself decided to do. You don't realize you are the actual cause of these situations with the proof being with your history of beefs in chat all going down the same exact way. I always feel the dejavu whenever it happens when you take 1 thing a person has wronged you with and then blow it out of proportion and make a giant scene over it while slapping on your own conjurations and dragging more people into it. With literally everyone else you would only project your side and never even consider the other side at all regardless of what the other sides admits to.  Ontop of that you never have even properly defended yourself ever with proof of your claims you always just say you have proof but NEVER present it not only with me but most people you make claims on to that adds even more sketch to your claims.

Also this isn't even fully about you in the first place this is about what the chat has become in general. I overall don't really care about your vendetta against me I just respond to it whenever it's brought up just like everything else in the chatroom. I'm not really bothered by anything other than the slander it represents but yes I do admit that the slandering aspect is hypocritical on my part and I probably could have not gone down that route but it's not like it would really help against somebody like you. 

Regardless though even now I feel this post toward you will be a waste of time because you're going to continue to see things the same way just because your mind works in a petty aspect overall. If you're going to take anything from this post though again this choice of mine is not about you so that is not my reason for leaving.

Edit: In addition my problem with pupil wasn't that he was basically "taking your side" it was moreso it felt like he wasn't really grasping the truth of the situation and it was irritating me. I don't mind when he's against me because he's against me a lot and I don't mind that as long as there's justifications to it like if I'm going too far with something or he has a differing opinion about something.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:03 am

A problem a lot of people have in chat is that they are quick to point fingers and instantly label something instead of ask questions and investigate manners to truly understand what's going on. This is why I predicted beforehand that my leaving would leave behind people all having their own theories and gossips behind my back throwing around why they think I did what I did. 

Unlike other people who cut off everything when they leave this is why I standby instead of follow their footsteps and leave it a complete mystery so people who wish to actually know the truth can confront me for themselves. This is also another reason why I have grown to dislike the community. Barely nobody other than the admins themselves seems to have sense when it comes to trying to grasp a situation and trying to really understand things.

Most of Nova are just babies who at one moment are acting all knowing and just pointing fingers and then when things don't go their way they cut everything off and whine when people are trying to just have a conversation to understand the events then when they return they act surprised when the same outcome happens again as if it magically would resolve by itself. 

People need to learn to grow up and stop with this "I'm an aggressor" or "I'm a victum" archetype and just speak to each other and take in and reflect truthfully about matters without having a dumb barrier and ego over your heads like people are supposed to just sweet talk you all the time or follow what you say.

Every encounter I have with everyone has always been simply me attempting to understand someone else better but since I'm so direct about my perspective people get easily offended by me by how honest I can be. Granted I think I can be a little too strong about it sometimes but I never mean any harm by what I'm trying to do. It's just irritating how people seem to easily broken by how people approach them when it's just simple criticism. 

I've stayed in Nova for over half a decade now and I've always been continuously confronted by criticisms about how i act and my actions and instead of get furious and start name calling and clamming like most of you do I always fight my position maturely and give my response. I rarely ever get hostile (even if people think I am) and just try to converse with people until we reach a conclusion together. 

Admittedly I've been able to only do this mainly with some wpe people and the admins over the years whenever there was contrasting views or something between us but the local novians and newer people always seems to hold this same problem and that is also another factor of why I'm displeased. 

So for any Novian who is reading this I hope that you or whoever else falls under this category could maybe work on this problem. If you don't know about something or someone just talk to the source itself and actually listen and respond to them like normal people should do. If you have a problem with people instead of cut everyone off address your problem and let people speak to you so things can actually get resolved. 

Normally online I don't take many things to heart but slander is one thing I can't ignore when it comes to places I have close relations to. I may slander myself but only when it's a last resort in attempt to understand things but people seem to make that a first priority and that's why conflicts and division will continue to amass. People who run away from things then come back just to cycle the same problem as well are guilty I don't care what happened in the first place.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:48 am

My hypocrisy stems from your own. My slander of you is only backlash from the slander you give to me. You conjure all these theories about me and i respond with my very own. You're labeled as a deluded individual because you don't try to compromise or reason you feel your total thoughts is 100% with no consideration that you could be exaggerating or wrong about some things. Unlike you I've always reflected on what happened and everytime you bring up points about me I'd take everything you say into consideration and deduce if I was actually wrong about this and that.
---
You are really full of yourself and refuse to see it in my opinion. In the end all you want is things to end in your way rather than actually settle things
Well, I think word for word I feel the same way about you. Though I think it's worth noting I came to nova with intent to be your friend, I forgave you a second time with intent to get along because of common interests because of spin begging me to give you another chance. Then you really did not care about wanting genuine understanding back then and took full advantage of the social points it got you for kicking me around. I don't feel a responsibility to forget that or just maturely get over it when all your apologies are "Sorry Tam, I don't recall it like that and besides it was your own fault anyway"

A lot of things are my own fault but I honestly feel like I take responsibility for my own mistakes. I try fairly hard to be introspective and fair and have thought many times about Mado telling me to just make peace and try giving getting over it and letting things go a chance. (but I have yet to ever actually try it with you)
I do have a lot of sometimes random complaints and constant poke at you but it's more just a response to the fact you've been doing it to me for over a year or longer so I feel entitled to act that way back.

I did make the decision to hold a grudge but it wasn't just for no reason and I can honestly say the main reason I have a grudge isn't just fabricated reality alone. I recall a conversation with you(or perhaps even a few) where you spoke to me in private and really did expose spin. That was kinda the culture back then and spin did forgive you but I didn't like it and the fact you would never acknowledge it and just call me crazy for years is the main reason I can't fully forgive you. It meant a lot to me back when spin meant a lot to me.

You just tell me to get over it because I guess that's what you'd do but it's not that easy for me. What I want is for people to give me some footing to work with and actually reach a compromise or at least an agreement to disagree and I think you are aware how autistically I will fight trying to get it. I put in a lot of real effort to get along with people like Talon, Codie, Alex and Emmy who absolutely hated me in the past and no one ever talks about how mature I was with those or cares.

There is a serious argument to be made for saying if I were a better developed person I just wouldn't care in the same way goomer got over being accused of being pedo or kitty gets called low key insane all the time or how onox gets called dumb and they just move on. A more rational person would just let it go even if they didn't agree with it but I feel like you really do press my buttons on purpose with it to get this reaction out of me too.

You have less reason to be hostile with your arguments because you're rarely on the defensive. You're usually on attack taking some highground and making a joke out of anyone with a problem while tossing out most all empathy for them. I don't even like you but I still finding myself taking it easy and backing off when people say you are having home problems where as you sometimes seem like you really don't care either way what mental state you drive me into.

My problems aren't your problems I guess since we're not even really friends but even so it does leave me with this feeling of you refusing to see my side of things or conveying that you could fathom WHY others would feel the way they do.

I overall don't really care about your vendetta against me I just respond to it whenever it's brought up
Yeah, I kinda get that but it's this attitude of "You care Tam, I don't and it's your problem" that makes me really uncooperative or willing to see your side of things because I don't think you can see it from my side either.

I try to do the right thing but I can get pretty nasty and hostile when I feel wronged and I hate feeling underfoot or talked down to by anyone(even people I like)

Maybe this conversation IS pointless between us after going back and fourth so many times and mado's right I don't have a clear goal on what I want out of it. I probably wouldn't be satisfied much or feel any better even if you did say "yeah, I was kind of a dick back then sorry tam" but some closure would be nice I guess.

A lot of people never apologize to me and even if they know they did something bad, if it was long enough ago they just laugh and go "You still care about that? Wow that's pathetic" - Everyone's got buttons you can push based on past experience and you've always been good at annoying me with mine while taking some highground of "I'm just memeing, she's just dramatic" that often does turn many against me for what amounts to a cheap joke.

I also haven't asked Mado for help with you or to defend me from you or fix all my problems for a very long time now. Mitch and Mado don't just do what I say and they definitely don't prefer my side of things to yours. If they scoff at you now when you say things hard to swallow it's because you've made yourself a less trustworthy or reliable source of wisdom with your jokes - not because I accused you of anything.

I don't ask for you to be punished or banned so much as you motivate me to be on my toes and point any inconsistency or hypocrisy I see now because if I don't it's another point for you in a war I always feel like I'm never winning.

Last edited by Tamicat on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tamicat
Tamicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:00 pm

and not that I think you care what I think about it but you really should at least come back and hash things out with mado or give it some time before making your big decision. Maybe you think burning this bridge or moving on is the right thing to do but you are making that choice off the back of an argument where it looked to me like it bothered you what Mado said about your character in the past.

I'd be a hypocrite to judge you for it since I'll likely leave on a whim over some nonsense bullshit because I'm a dramatic person too but Mado really has put hours worth of time arguing with me defending you in the past. Perhaps you should give things a different outlook or chance before setting your decision in stone if you made it out of your emotional state.

As someone who often makes most of her big decisions based on low points, frustration and depression - in my experience it's usually a mistake.

We might not ever agree but I do actually empathize with the feeling of being attacked by people you think should understand you or be on your side so I tried to give a somewhat heartfelt and candid response instead of just kicking you and laughing about it.
Tamicat
Tamicat

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:44 pm

You could be right that I might have said something that "exposed" Spin in the past but it most likely was something I felt you needed to know even if it's something you wouldn't have liked reading. For that I'll admit that I might have treaded into matters that are beyond my own but I never had any intention to try to separate you or anything like that. Besides even with that I don't think that influenced your final cutoff from him because you two were still on good terms together anyways and you both fell out only after he decided to stick up for me when you were going off on me. That was in the heat of the moment and I didn't drive that decision you made. 

Yes I did kick you when you were at your lowest and made a joke out of it but I've already repeatedly expressed my apologies for the things I've done toward you. Nova during that time was still transitioning from the less sensitive era to the new so people still had to adjust to the changes with the new era people who had entered in. I'm not using this as an excuse of course because it was still messed up to do but you seem to treat it as if I don't account for anything at all and put off everything on me even the things that are out of my lane. I don't particularly blame you for blaming me though since i do have a tendency to always be in the front row seats when I stick my nose in conflicts that generally happen in Nova because to be fair it's happening in the chat and not in private so people will give their thoughts on the matter regardless of if I was there or not. 

I will for once give you the benefit of the doubt though that I might have influenced things maybe from a behind the scenes manner but from what I've seen first hand in the chat from yall's interactions and how things fell into place it seemed like just a problem between you two and not me.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:59 am

charizardf1 wrote:You could be right that I might have said something that "exposed" Spin in the past but it most likely was something I felt you needed to know even if it's something you wouldn't have liked reading. For that I'll admit that I might have treaded into matters that are beyond my own but I never had any intention to try to separate you or anything like that.

I think that's more or less all I wanted to prove happened. I don't hold you accountable for my response to spin or how he acts. The "final" cutoffs between us in the last year had nothing to do with you at all and were just our own dysfunctional interactions. I was never trying to hold you accountable for those.
Tamicat
Tamicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next