Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
The Great Futa War Finale EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
The Great Futa War Finale EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
The Great Futa War Finale EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
The Great Futa War Finale EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
The Great Futa War Finale EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
The Great Futa War Finale EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
The Great Futa War Finale EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
The Great Futa War Finale EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
The Great Futa War Finale EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

The Great Futa War Finale

3 posters

Go down

The Great Futa War Finale Empty The Great Futa War Finale

Post by charizardf1 Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:15 am

NovaStorm's atmosphere grows steadily with the thicc amasses of darkness. Empress Tamantha has announced her victory and planned the time to put Charizardf1 to death. Drago, being hurt with the news and feeling powerless, fled to the pocket dimension with Bros to escape Tam's wrath. Spin eventually was able to snap out of the infatuation and devised a plan to stop Tam. Spin snuck around and assassinated Yiffy as payback for the embarrassment he placed upon him in the town square. After finding out, Hmado grew furious and ordered for Spin to be captured for killing his good friend. 

The Great Futa War Finale The_dark_ages_by_jonasdero-d55wvrb-9903

Spin runs from Novians, "-huff huff- I guess i really it now." Link chasing Spin, "Get back here you pathetic waste of space. You deserve to die!" Link throws his boomerang at Spin and he looks back, "Oh fuck." Talon swoops down and knocks the boomerang down, "Hurry Spin let's get out of here." Spin nods, "Yeah." Talon quickly teleports them out of NovaStorm and Link barely is able to stop him. Link, "No! Damn that Spin be better not come back..." Link goes back to the throne room and approaches Hmado and kneels, "Forgive me but Spin escaped." Mado shakes his head in disgust, "That's alright, as long as he's out of my presence." 

Tam shrugs, "I thought I had him within my control, but he always switches up on me randomly." Mado clenches his fists, "He's gone too far this time...I want nothing further to do with him." Link jumps in, "Yeah fuck that guy. Hope he kills himself." Buzz enters the room, "So I hear that Spin is at it again huh?" Mitch sighs, "that dude keeps causing more and more trouble for us." Buzz is irritated, "that dude continues to get worse and worse, Tam how do you feel about this." Tam shrugs, "I don't care for him. What happens to him means nothing to me. He was merely an object from the start and he still doesn't realize it." The Nova Council continues discussing how to execute movement for Spin.

Spin and Talon appear in LunaStorm. Spin sighs in relief and stretches, "Phew that was close." Talon facepalms, "You're really careless and stupid. What the fuck did you do now?" Spin looks irritated, "They are upset at me even though I was done horrible. And Char....." Talon looks confused, "What happened to Char?" Spin explains what happened to Talon. Talon is shocked, "Wait how the fuck? How has tam been able to just do all this?" Spin looks down, "I don't know what Tam has done but Nova is changing so much. They enable and worship the things she does for some reason." Talon agrees, "Yeah i have noticed that lately...it's like nobody even pays her actions any mind." Spin, "Right? there has been so much focus on me it's nuts." Spin and Talon continues to discuss the development of NovaStorm.

Char sits in the jail cell, losing the will to continue on, "Is there really nothing else I can do?...." A strange celestial energy engulfs the cell. Char looks around, "Huh? what is this?" Tam senses something strange, "(What? This feels similar to before....)" Char finds himself in another state of mind, "(Is this my consciousness? I know I must still be in the cell.....That must be it. I'm finally going crazy...hahaha....) A ball of energy forms into a shape in front of him staring at him. Char makes out the figure, " Wait....Prophet?" Prophet waves, "Hey. having trouble?" Char looks down depressed, "Yes Prophet. I don't understand where I went wrong..." Prophet shakes his head, "You used darkness. But darkness isn't the only source of power." Char sighs, "I know but....I shouldn't." Prophet floats and closes his eyes, "The energy within you is dormant, refusing to utilize your actual strength." Char stays silent. Prophet, "I know what you can do. Do it. Awaken." Prophet puts his hand up. Char looks determined and confident, "Yeah....enough is enough. I must utilize all the elements. Prophet help me concentrate." Char lays his hand onto prophet's.

The Great Futa War Finale Symbols-given-by-Sage-of-the-Six-Paths-to-Naruto-and-Sasuke-

Prophet guides Char's power, "You already realized it before that she...." Char gives a serious look, "Yeah...I know." Prophet, "Ok cool." Prophet disappears. Tam quickly senses and is on alert, "Wait a minute what the...." A huge explosive shockwave engulfs Nova. Onox quickly alarms Tam, "Tam Char has broken out of the cell what do we do?" Tam frowns, "That stupid monkey won't stay put..." The Novians start conversing with each other as Char runs amuck through Nova heading towards Tam. Mado looks out, "Here he goes again...but something seems different this time." Tam gets up from the throne and starts to walk outside. Onox, "What will we do Tam?" Tam, "You all stay out of it. This time he is dying." Onox watches her as she exits the room, "Char is no match for you Tam." Tam walks outside into the open as Char lands on the opposite end of the land.

The Great Futa War Finale 11ca7c74ca5109d4a257ee2248bab9cb57097237_hq
The Great Futa War Finale 69360719b2f8ecb7af59704b909c23d278128b8f_hq

Tam and Char stand for moment looking at each other as the Novians start to crowd around. Tam smirks, "Yknow I really did expect this to happen. Would've been really boring to end you as planned." Char is unamused, "Tam, I'm through letting you have your way. This time I won't be so nice. Your horrible deeds end here." Tam laughs, "You don't rememebr how just recently you got pummeled with your little gang? You are powerless alone and you're nothing." Char stands firm and starts flaring up, "For the longest time, I've foolishly let you do whatever with me for your own sake. Yet even so, What I get in return is it thrown in my face over and over again while u continue to thrive. I realize tht what I have done isn't worth what you've not only done to me, but to many others." Tam, "Those who received my judgement all deserved it, especially you. This time I will eradicate you for good as the final threat." Tam's futanari sage energy resonates. Char and Tam instantly flash towards each other and make the first clash.

The Great Futa War Finale Naruto-Vs-Sasuke-Final

Prophet appears before Mado and Mitch, "They are one in the same." Mitch is confused, "What do you mean?" Prophet, "They both want the same thing, but in their own way. Shame they fight. Gotta work together to beat the bad guy." Mado, "Umm who's the bad guy?" Prophet shrugs, "Dunno. They should work together. Wasting time fighting." Link gets agitated, "Prophet shut up."  Tam encases her claws with ice slashing at Char while he blocks with infernal knifes. Tam sends ice shards at Char while swiping but Char deflects them with a flame control barrier. Tam grabs her knives while swiping with her claws and rapidly alternates between claws and knives. Still keeping up, Char continues to block and counterstrike while he backs up to throw fireballs. Tam puts up an ice shield and activates her psychic abilities to rip the pavement from the ground and start floating. Char is running around continuign to throw fireballs at the shield while Tam looks down raining rocks down upon him. Out of nowhere Char strikes from above with infernal blade breaking her shield. with a panick reaction Tam blows Char away with a huge blizzard at point blank but he fizzled out as a fire clone. From below Char quickly reacts grabbing Tam's tail and throwing her at a building. 

Enraged, Tam gets up and goes full Feline mode and pounces Char, slapping him to the ground and gets ontop of him. Char lays with confidence. Tam readies her claws, "Why did you stop?" Char chuckles, "Surprised you would even pause, but I'm just getting bored of this." Tam snarls, "You're the one on the ground!" Tam digs her claws into his face and rips it off, "HAHA HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?" Char, "That's what you would've liked huh?" Tam is shook, "Huh?" Char's body fades from under Tam and he comes from the ground and punches her upward. Char, "Illusions are what satisfy you but in the end..." Char combos tam while dazed and sends her flying with a kick, " Reality revolves back to bite you!" Tam gets serious and activates her shadow artes to escape Char's strikes. Char smirks, "You're not the only one with advanced techniques Tam. "Char uses his sage arte twilight kamado deity to negate Tam's shadows immediately.  Tam is baffled, "W-What?" Char pulls out his blade, "I told you before I'm not nice anymore...." Char's sword starts emitting flames, "Now! Sacred divinity radiant cut strike!" Before tam could act Char swiftly swings his sword and misses. Tam smiles but then realizes the radiation eating away at her soul, "NYAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Char sheaths his blade as she squirms on the ground in pain as her form starts to change.

Char looks back at her, "Huh? what's happening?" Tam's body was beginning to shift. Tam panicks, "No...NOOOO! This can't happen!" Mado rushes out, "Tam are you ok?" The Novians are puzzled as to what is going on. Novian, "Hey I think Char won. What an unexpected twist." "Yeah but what the heck happened to tam? Did he kill her?" "That swine is no better than Spin." "Our Queen oh no what will we do?...." Char looks over Tam with a stern face, "Even now I can't bring myself to truly finish you. For now you will suffer and think about your actions." Mado looks at Char with disgust, "You still continue to bully her. Have you no integrity?" As Char about to reply, Tam gets up and grabs Mado. Mado looks frieghtened, "Tam?" Tam laughs, "You think you've won? WELL THINK AGAIN!" Tam uses her forbidden artes to pierce Mado with dark energy. 

The Great Futa War Finale 9849c424b6ed9c6d4eaeec9a9d5f0b7304762811_hq

Char looks in fear, "Wait STOP IT TAM!" Tam laughs as she goes into the shadows and disappears. 
Mado stays stagnant with no reaction. Char rushes over to Mado and grabs him, "Hey are you ok? Wake up!" Mado slaps Char's arm away and blasts him back with hard sand. Char catches himself on his feet, "What the hell? What's going on?" Mado's energy starts to rise and radiate throughout NovaStorm, "You think I'd allow you to get away with what you've done?" Char analyzes Mado, "Did she do this? i feel a terrible energy....." Mado's power causes a huge shockwave tht the Novians can barely withstand. Link gets excited, "That's right Mado. This is what i like to see!" Char thinks to himself, "(This isn't good. I have to retreat for now.)" Talon's telepathy reaches Char, "(Hey come to Luna if you're still alive.)" Char responds, "(Talon? Alright perfect timing I'm headed that way.)" Char rushes out of Nova. Mado flares up, "Yes...get out of here. The next you return. You will repent for your sins."

Char arrives in Luna out of breath. Spin goes to hug Char but he brushes him off. Spin, "Char you're okay! I'm so happy." Char looks sad, "Things have gotten worse...." Talon is curious, "Oh neat fill us in." Char explains what recently happened. Spin thinks, "Tam was the one who taught me the futanari artes. There was something that always puzzled me about her thought. She never seemed....real." Char, "I already know myself. Tam is not a woman." Spin, "I think the same." Char shakes his head, "No...I know it for sure." Spin and Talon, "????" Char sits down, "Let me explain. Tam and I are actually...descendants meant to fight. Back in the ancient times of 4chan, there lived a shapeshifter who jumped to different places causing turmoil and confusion within the lands until everyone turned and killed each other. To bring balance, the designated troll confronted it to balance the shapeshifter with his cunning roleplaying to outplay the shifter's lies with his schemes. The two balanced each other out for generations of fighting at war, creating factions and canceling each other out. Eventually they died out and peace came about, giving a break to the modern generations." 

Talon, "So what you're saying is that this is like some anime bullshit?" Spin, "....Char what the fuck are you even saying dude? lol" Char, "I promise this is real...this came from Prophet.." Spin, "Whatever. What needs to happen is that Nova needs a reality check and to stop being so biased." Natsu walks up, "From what i hear this Mado has become entitled." Char looks down, "I swear he isn't normally like this, he's become corrupted by the darkness. Even with my power I can't face off against a corrupt god by myself." Talon, "Then we'll help. I really don't like how Mado and Link says the most stupid things." Spin sighs, "I didn't want all this fighting to happen..." Char puts his hand on Spin's shoulders, "What's important is that you grow from your mistakes. What is broken can be fixed. Now let's do our best to fix this." Spin nods, "Yes. Right." Natsu preps himself, "I'll join the fight too, I hate your guts char but Tam needs to be put down." Char looks at everyone, "Be warned that we may all die from this. We're facing off against a corrupt god, an incarnate, and Tam's followers. I'll admit that I myself am partly to blame to allow it to get to this point, but i am determined to make things right again. Now let's do this thing! To Nova!"

Talon teleports the LunaStorm gang into Nova. Link immediately spots Spin, "Spin is here....grrrrAAAAAHHHH!" Mado here's Link's cry and descends. The sky darkens and the air fills with sand, blinding the Luna gang. Talon wiping his eyes, "Wtf is Mado doing?" Char covering his eyes, "Damnit i already have bad eyes this is so already taking a toll." Natsu puts his goggles on, "You guys are fucking idiots. Didn't think to have anti sand gear?" Spin quickly gives Char and Talon their own gear, "Here hurry put it on!" Talon looks around, "Why does this place get more and more depressing?..." Char feels guilt, "If only I....." Link's arrow barely misses Spin. Spin jumps, "What the hell!" Link's darkness radiates, "Spin....SPIIIIINNNN! DIE!" Spin is frightened, "This dude is fucking nuts." Link rushes Spin and Spin keeps dodging his attacks. Mado brings down sand meteors targeting the Luna gang. 

Char unsheathes his blade and shoots infernal rays at the descending sand making them explode. Rowlie shoots from above an aircraft to snipe spin but Talon deflects them. Natsu rushes around and goes directly at Mado, "I'm not scared of you prick." Natsu goes for a whirlwind strike but fails. Natsu lands, "Huh?" Mado uses gravity to plummet him to the ground, "You're a mere fledgling. Don't think you can touch me." Char rushes to natsu's aid, "Natsu!" Natsu yells, "Stay away from me I don't need your help." Char rolls his eyes and looks at Mado, "Where's Tamantha?" Mado gets riled, "You wish to start more shit? Well too bad. It's time for you to pay for your crimes." Mado merges sand into boulders and launches them at Char while simutaniously making it rain shards. Char is scared, "(Is he really trying to kill me!?)" Char activates his holy guard to reduce the impact of the shards while powering up his infernal blade, "STOP THIS! We don't have to do this!" Char slices away at the boulders flying around evading the shards, "Why can't you see the truth? Has she corrupted you that much?" Mado's anger rises, "You're despicable, teaming with that crude who killed Yiffy!" Char continues to struggle defending himself from the attacks, "(Damn it this isn't ending, and it doesn't seem like he's even slowing down. So this is the power of a real god.)It's not about that! Why cloud your judgement with anger. You're ignoring the real problem here. We have to settle this in a more peaceful way!" 

Mado's power intensifies as he shoots direct sand bullets at Char. Char can barely react and flies at super speeds in order to avoid them. Mado, "You forget who the ruler of this place is. My judgement is all that matters in this domain. Those who defy it suffer the wrath I bestow in consequence." Char activates his sage twilight komodo artes, "You're leaving me no choice but to defend myself. I don't wish to fight you but if I must..." Char descends to the ground and sets up his deity shield and starts setting up his ritual. Spin is prancing around in his futanari mode to avoid link, "Chris please stop being retarded." Link whips his chain around at spin, "Maybe when you kill yourself you monster!" Talon fends off the people attacking at Spin, "Holy shit this is so hard." Mado notices Talon and opens a dark hole in the sky. Talon gets caught in the gravitational pull, "Oh shit!" Spin looks in fear, "Talon NOOOO!" Talon gets sucked into the void. 

Link laughed, "HA! He deserved it." Spin gets really upset with Link and unlocks his fursona mode and knocks Link down in an instant, "Why don't you just shut the fuck up." Char finishes his ritual and emerges out of the shield radiating in phoenix mode. Rowlie backs down, "Oh shit this is interesting, I think I'll just watch from here on out." Char looks around, "What? he got Talon? and Natsu seems out of commision too... I guess it's just us Spin. Let's give it our all." Spin nods, "Yeah... this is for Tam." Char side eyes Spin and gets back serious as they confront Mado.

The Great Futa War Finale Maxresdefault

Spin looks terrified, "Char this presence...there's no way we will win." Char is hesitant, "We have no choice Spin. We must fight our convictions to the end." As Mado is about to face the two, Tam finally shows herself. Char looks stern, "Tamantha..." Spin looks at her, "Oh fuck now we have to deal with BOTH of them?" Tam looks at Spin, "So the piece of trash comes running back. Of course he's with Char yet again. Typical." Char glares at Tam, "We're both here for our own personal reasons. Don't group us together like this was planned. You set this situation up." Tam chuckles, "Maybe i have. This way I get to rid the both of you once and for all!" An explosive power comes from Tam. Char looks unsurprised, "As expected. I knew you also had the same power." Tam's real form is revealed.

The Great Futa War Finale CLTPxbSUsAAEiBw?format=jpg&name=360x360

Spin is disgusted, "This is what you are!? I thought you were at least like some kind of male or something..." Char, "In order for you to use your real strength you have to be in this form. So you must be actually desperate this time." Tam bolsters her strength, "yes. Fuck you for pushing me this far. Now I'll make sure to erase you from existence." Char goes back to back with Spin, "Spin I have something to ask of you. The only way Mado will be cured is if Tam gets defeated. So you have to hold Mado off while i settle this with Tam once and for all." Spin is in disbelief, "Dude you're asking for the literal impossible right now...." Mado fires a sandblast at both of them and Drago enters in randomly, "Don't do it!" Drago protects them in Dragobot mode. Char looks surprised, "Drago?" Drago looks fierce, "Dad Tam is scary and she's making Mado scary. I want to help assist you in stopping her." Char smiles, "Yes Drago. help spin fend off Mado for a little bit and I swear I'll finish this." Drago pumps up the bros mechanics, "Got e Dad." Spin, "At least I'll have some help....Go for it Char." They go after Mado.

Char and tam stand at the final confrontation. Char is pumped, "Yknow Tam, even though this has been really bad for the both of us, you gotta admit the adrenaline from all this is kinda fun." Tam, "hmph. You got a point. I do lowkey like this as well. But it gets taxing dealing with you so I'd rather not." Char readies his blade, "Ditto Tamantha, Let's finsih this. Once and for all. Whoever wins in the end dictates the future of Nova." Tam shifts into a demonic feline shadow leopards charge after Char. Char cuts through them with his infernal blade and turns his sage kamodo mode on. Char uses his deity gates to suppress Tam's shadow artes. Mado and Tam make it rain Sand and Ice shards down on all of them. Dragobot programs a ceiling barrier over them to deflect all the shards. Spin covers the area with fur to counteract the sand. Tam takes Spin's fur for more power. Noticing this, Char does a radioactive explosive wave to burn the fur away then blitz Tam with a electro blitz strike. 

Tam is at her limit, "that's enough Char We must end this here and now." Char gives a straight face, "Yeah..." Tam focuses her futanari energy into a single point, fusing Mado's sand to add more power, "Hahahaahaha! You may have power but can you handle the energy of mine and Mado's at once? It's good game sir." Char stands firm, "You know Tam, one problem with you is that you always underestimate my adaptive capabilities." Char channels his pheonix power combining it with his sage twilight kamodo energy. Tam laughs, "That amount of power is nowhere near enough." Char smiles as he signals his electro pyro clone from within the ritual barrier to give him energy. Char gets overcharged with electro power resonating with his flames. Tam is unimpressed, "Clever i guess but still my power will overwhelm you in the end." 

Char and Tam ready themselves, "It's time!" Tam fires her attack but Char holds his fire and converts his strength into his blade and charges. Char with all his might goes into the blast, "HAAAAAAAAA!" Tam laughs histerically, "You a fucking dumbass! Why would you go into the attack you baffoon? Now you're really dead!" Char smiling graciously while trying to push through, "Yknow Tam, I've never been one to....like long ranged attacks. So I'm doing what i love best. I'M COMING FOR YOU DIRECTLY!" Tam yells, "You moron!" Char fcuses all his energy into his blade to drill through the energy being blasted." Drago looks back at Char, "You can do it..." Char swiftly makes it up to Tam. Tam is surprised, "I-Impossible!" Char converts the power to the palm of his hand and his overcharge is reaching the limit. Char, "Now.....DISPURSE!" A supernova explosion engulfs NovaStorm. Drago protects everyone with Bros's defense protocol. After the explosion Spin was the first to get up, "What happened to Tam and Char?"
Spin roams around and gasps when he finds Tam and Char blown a ppart bleeding out.

The Great Futa War Finale Main-qimg-e47bb8b1ce822816706b08da159540ad

Spin is really shocked and immediately goes to try tending to them both. Char smiles, "Spin...no. It must end like this, for the sake of Nova." Tam looks over at Char, "You fucking retarded nigger. You could have ended me without doing that stupid shit...why?" Char continues smiling, "Because Tam...I have something to prove. To sacrifice oneself for the betterment of the future. I'm willing to do that for Nova. If destroying myself in the process is what it takes for people to put their faith in my intent, then that's what I'll do." Tam keeps looking, "You're so dumb you can't figure out a better way...you should be more selfish you dummy." Tam turns to Spin trying to tend her, "Spin.... I'm sorry." Spin breaks down in tears, "It's about time you idiot." Mado watches over the situation as his darkness fades away, "Both of them in the end wanted the same thing....Prophet was right."

Thus The Great Futa War concluded. Both Leaders Tam and Char died that day. NovaStorm Built a monument dedicated to the both of them in remembrance of the lengths they went for their own peace.
Legends were passed down of their accomplishments and deeds and ended the traditional cycle of hatred. NovaStorm stayed at peace for many generations thanks to their bravery and sacrifice.

Last edited by charizardf1 on Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
charizardf1
charizardf1

Willow likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Great Futa War Finale Empty Re: The Great Futa War Finale

Post by charizardf1 Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:17 am

charizardf1
charizardf1

Willow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite1127 Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:15 pm

I will never be able to write stories as good as yours, Char. Sad
Dragonite1127
Dragonite1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:25 am

charizardf1 wrote:Enraged, Tam gets up and goes full Feline mode and pounces Char, slapping him to the ground and gets ontop of him.

yeah you wish
Tamicat
Tamicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down