Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
The Great Futa War part 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
The Great Futa War part 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
The Great Futa War part 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
The Great Futa War part 3 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
The Great Futa War part 3 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
The Great Futa War part 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
The Great Futa War part 3 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
The Great Futa War part 3 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
The Great Futa War part 3 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

The Great Futa War part 3

2 posters

Go down

The Great Futa War part 3 Empty The Great Futa War part 3

Post by charizardf1 Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:04 pm

Years passed since the grande battle between Tam and Char had commenced. Through Tam's hard efforts she was able to turn Nova to a new direction. Peace stayed within Nova through fear of the empress. Her son Freeze grew to be a top class elite and was took down Yiffy's place of prime minister. Lord Freeze stayed cruel to the commoners, making sure they all worshiped Tam with no question. Those who questioned her were severely punished and disowned by the community by law without trial. Despite all this the community was happy and there were no complaints.

Meanwhile in the depths of darkness Char still holds the scars of the aftermath of the war, taking double the toll for foolishly utilizing too much dark energy. "W-what else can I do....is there no more hope to save that place from her wretched ways?" Char grasps his pulsating arm in pain. The darkness whispers, "Hahaha you're such a fool. Why do u still try? You can't save what can't be helped. You know who did this to you? Them." Char shakes his head, "You can't fool me. I know I did this to myself. I let that witch get to me...url!" Char coughs hard, "I should have known a long time ago...that it was pointless...hehe o well there's nothing i can do about it now...she's won." Darkness lingers, "Why not go all the way? Use me to the fullest. You've already lost. You might as well destroy all that's left within your soul. Give into the temptation of power. Use it to sacrifice yourself. Take revenge for what you've lost." 

Futa Empress Tam makes her patrol at night, "hmm I don't see any black creatures tonight, how boring." Hmado noticed Tam and waves, "Hi Tam how are things?" Tam blankly looks into the sky, "Why is it you allowed me to go this far?" Hmado smiles and places his hand of Tam's shoulder, "I trust in your judgement. What you've done for this community has helped tremendously." He starts walking away, "Have more faith in yourself. Keep doing good for yourself." Tam looks down, "But everyone doesn't look too happy..." Tam shrugs, "as long as I'm content that's all that should matter." 

A fight breaks down in Nova between Spin and Yiffy. Spin grips his fist, "Y-you will pay for what you've done!" Senator Yiffy looks unimpressed, " I have no idea what you're talking about. Please be more civil." Spin is outraged, "Damn you!" As spin throw his punch Freeze catches and throws spin down and smirks, "We will not accept these acts of violence to the senator spin. Guards take him." Link and Neo takes Spin's arms. Link, "Stop resisting you peasant! Answer for your actions." Spin squirms feircely, "No yall don't even know what happened!" Yiffy stays silent in the background, "Hmph." 

Char is sitting in the darkness, "Lord 0mi....what would you do?" Lord 0mi appears before Char, "Sup dude." Char looks in surprised, "L-lord 0mi! Why are you here?" 0mi, "O I just wanted to check up on ya. See what you up to." Char puts his head down in shame, "I couldn't handle the darkness. All it caused me is pain. I couldn't win in the end." 0mi laughs, "Wow you're still a chump. Dark energy is easy af to use. You're utilizing too much emotion. That's where u fucked up." Char looks confused, "But i thought that's how you channel it through negative emotions." 0mi facepalms, "Nah dude that's only supposed to jumpstart it. Think about a vehicle. You don't just keep the key turnt when ur starting the car. You only damage it." Char looks at his arm in surprise, "(So the pain doesn't come from using the darkness alone?)" 0mi sighs, "It's about Novastorm still isn't it. Why don't you move on dude lol." Char grits his teeth, "It's not even about that anymore....that villain is still out there. She has to be stopped." 0mi looks at Char weirdly, "uuhh ok dude welp have fun with that," 0mi leaves. Char pounds the ground, "damn it....is the darkness rly for me? Did I really do all this for nothing?" 

Drago watches the scene going on in Nova Square, "Wow what's going on?" Spin continues to make a ruckus. Drago shrugs, "Seems like a lot of nonsense. If only dad was here..." Tam walks up to the scene, "Spin....it's always you." Spin looks at Tam in anger, "Tam how can you allow this. Both you and Yiffy....meant the world to me...AND YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS!?" Tam looks at Spin coldly, "There was a time I somewhat cared," Tam conjures ice spikes and hits Spin with them, "but that was then. You're nothing but an object meant to be used and thrown away." Drago frowns upon the sight, "This is so stupid.." Freeze walks over to Drago, "You look upset you weakling. You're just like you're dad, powerless and a failure." Freeze laughs. Drago thinks about Char. (Char pats drago's head, "Son promise me you'll nvr follow me. Keep advancing and doing good things and only fortune awaits u at the end.) Drago shakes his head, "No...." Freeze looks at drago with a smug look, "What? you think you're something?" Drago looks angry, "If dad was here.....he'd do something!" Drago pushes Freeze aside, "Stop!" As Tam readied the finishing blow on Spin, Drago stood ready to take it.

Tam hesitates, looking at Drago, "Hmmm son of the pathetic clown. I already was nice enough to let you live here, but now you're crossing the line." Freeze blasts Drago aside, "You're dead kid." Drago gets up, "Dang dude...." Tam puts down her hand, "I'll let you kill the rodent Freezy." Freeze smiles, "thanks mother for this opportunity." Drago gets up and braces himself, "Dad says we were destined to fight or something so uuhhh. Let's do it i guess." Freeze channels energy, "You stand no chance at all." Freeze blasts tons of lightning blasts and Drago swiftly avoids them. Drago goes in to hit Freeze but gets kneed and pounded to the ground. Freeze steps ontop of Drago, "That was too easy." Freeze prepares to fry drago with electricity but a powerful beam hits Freeze frokm behind. Drago, "Hyper beam!" Freeze is surprised as he's getting hit, "W-what!? How!?" Freeze is sent flying. Tam looks unimpresssed, "Freezy got too cocky again and got fooled by a substitute." Drago is exhausted as Tam walks over to him.

Tam grabs her blade and points it at Drago, "I will make this quick...farewell." Drago closes his eyes as Tam swings the blade, "I'm sorry dad...I should have listened." A big clash happens before the sword reaches Drago. Drago's eyes are widened as he sees Char blocking the blow. Char is looking at Tam furiously as Tam blankly stares. They both bounce backwards. Drago looks at Char from the ground, "Wtf where did you come from!?" Char stands tall, "I'm back again from the dark void, better than ever." Char gives Drago a thumbs up and a smile. Tam is annoyed, "And here I thought i was about to finally have a good reason to get rid of that pest of yours." Char turns his head back at Tam with serious expression, "One thing you'll never do...is touch my son."

Tam and Char have a standoff, facing each other for awhile. Link, "Well I guess we're having this again. Oh well it's expected." Surge, "More entertainment owo." Tam chuckles, "I sense it. You're actually weaker than before aren't you." Char grits his teeth, "(she's really become so strong...I'm still not completely recovered...but I'm here now. What can I even do?" Hmado steps up, "Listen Char, just give up. Turn yourself in and stop this foolishness." Char shakes in disgust, "So I'm the bad one here? Even though she was about to kill Drago!?" Tam sheaths her blade, "It's his fault for breaking getting in my way. Those who defy me must accept the proper consequence." Char balls his fist, "You disgust me." 

Spin breaks free from Link and Neo's grasps using his futanari power. Link and Neo are blown back and Tam and Char look over in surprise. Spin, with tears in his eyes, confronts Tam, "The both of you will have to answer for this!" Char, "his spontaneous furry girl form? Does he really wish to fight? I should probably take advantage of this.) Tam looks unimpressed, "You do remember that it was because of me you attained that power. You can't phase me at all with that." Spin, "I know. This was a precious gift that came from you. And I'll use it to knock some sense into you." Char takes his stance. Drago, "Dad no she's too strong." Char ignores Drago's plea. Spin rushes at Tam with his paw flurry attack. Tam effortlessly tosses spin as Spin lands on his feet and pounces back at Tam. Char blasts dark energy from behind at tam and she deflects it. Tam is confused, "Dark energy? but you're not radiating like before." Char smirks, "hehe i received a tip and mastered the dark artes...urk" Char holds his arm. 

Tam continues to effortlessly intercept Spin's attacks while focusing on Char's next move. Tam, "What are you waiting for make your attack." Char is standing aimlessly. tam, "Oh I see. You're too scared. You can't do anything and you know it huh? Why don't you just fess up to your deeds and take the proper punishment. i might even let you live." Char let's go of his arm and balls his fist, "No...nomatter my position...I'll never admit to your deluded schemes." Char flares up his darkness and co-ops with Spin in melee. Tam grabs Spin and hits Char and blasts them with ice shards. Tam laughs, "Are you even trying anymore? hahaha you really are a disgrace." Tam knocks Char into the ground. Char, "AAAGGHH" Tam looks down at him in dissappointment, "Worthless....Even when taking advantage of the situation, you still cannot win." 

Spin is pissed off, "Stop ignoring me!" Spin unleashes a new power. Tam gasps, "huh? There's no way..." Spin rips his fur off and a big wolf avatar appears behind him. Yiffy is amazed, "Wait huh!? i've only read about this in books...it's the fursona!" Tam is slightly impressed, "From the ancient fairytales of the futanari legends...sugoi.." Spin, "Tam, you will understand...my true feelings.You've forced my hand. I'm going all out!" Spin uses his special ability to transcend his form. Hmado look in disgust, "No....he talked about this before...why is he really going through with this forbidden arte?" Spin begins growing nipples in many areas and his penis splits in two. A vagina prys open in the palms of his hands and he begins to float. Tam looks very impressed, "Woah...." Spin has fur surrounding him, "This is my true form Tam. Now I'll make you accept me for sure!"

Vibrations fill the air. Char holding his arms up bracing the powerful winds, "Did he just surpass my own strength...with this ridiculous power?" Spin holds out his hand and millions of fur shoots at Tam. Tam defends herself, "This fur is like sharp needles. This actually hurts." Char jumps up from behind and throws a barrage of fireballs, "Now's my chance!" Tam is agitated, "Enough!" Tam unlocks her schizo frenzy lvl 1 and reflects everything back. Char and Spin quickly try to blitz Tam but Tam catches up in speed fighting them both off with ease. Drago, "I want to help too!" Drago resonates with the dark energy he grasped from Char,"This will slow her down! Darkness wave!" Char senses the dark energy and looks back, "Drago no!" Tam is hit by the unexpected wave, "What the hell?" Spin hits Tam directly with fur cladded eiha and she falls to the ground. Char checks on Drago, "Drago no you're not supposed to use the power of darkness..." Drago, "was i...helpful?" 

The dark energy overwhelms Drago causing him severe pain due to not having proper training. Tam is agitated and gets up, "ok enough playing around." Tam uses the power of gravity to send drago in the air and aims a bunch of floating knives at Drago. Char looks toward Tam, "STOP!" Spin goes in for a tail slap but Tam subdues Spin with seduction mind control, "Halt Spinner you will cease." Spin, "Yes Master Tam." Char screams, "Damn you Tamantha!" Tam offers to Char if he stops resisting, Drago will live. Tam takes Char in to jail for trial and to be put to death.

The End?
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

The Great Futa War part 3 Empty Re: The Great Futa War part 3

Post by Tamicat Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:59 pm

This should be how your story ends.
Tamicat
Tamicat

Willow likes this post

Back to top Go down