Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Self Righteous Ignorance - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Self Righteous Ignorance - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Self Righteous Ignorance - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Self Righteous Ignorance - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Self Righteous Ignorance - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Self Righteous Ignorance - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Self Righteous Ignorance - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Self Righteous Ignorance - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Self Righteous Ignorance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Self Righteous Ignorance

+4
Punkin
Mado
Tamicat
charizardf1
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Self Righteous Ignorance - Page 2 Empty Re: Self Righteous Ignorance

Post by Mado Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:39 pm

Punkin wrote:
Buz wrote:I sent a message to Naid? Just a message you say? That doesn't sound that bad... A huge blog post? You mean the satire Luna vs Nova story that everybody loved? (including your irl friend)

You sure do seem angry about something you had no part in... It's almost as if you've been a crazy lunatic stalking these forums for years despite not being allowed in the community anymore. It really must suck you're not allowed in Nova so you just sit on the outskirts not even able to see what people are actually saying there.

You know it's actually crazy you have brought that up here because I've never said a word about that. Come to mention it I have a memory of people talking about your dead sister like it was some sort of acceptable topic of conversation, I was one of the few people saying we shouldn't be talking about it because it's a cruel topic of conservation. You wouldn't have seen that though, being banned from Nova and all.

If you have actual evidence of me saying this about your cat and guineapig I'd love to see it, otherwise I'm gonna call bs on that... Everyone knows I have a soft spot for animals. Besides if you're talking about your cat Pumpkin that must have been a recent death because that cat was still alive when you were in Novastorm and I haven't had any contact with you other than when you randomly asp out at me on the forums unprovoked like some sort of lunatic.

Why is it that I need to provide screenshots of something you said to me in a fast-paced chat from 4 years ago

Do you actually believe I just made this up & have been saying it over & over for the past 4 years? I know you like to make me out as someone incapable of telling the truth but that's just ridiculous that the only way for my words to have any meaning is for me to have screenshots of these exact moments

You wanna talk about gaslighting? THAT is gaslighting; I very specifically remember that exact incident & multiple others but the only way for you to admit that you said something like that is for me to have the equivalent of a tape recording from a snippet of a conversation YEARS AGO. If that's what it comes down to & the only way for you to just own up to it is by me wiping your nose in the shit & piss then we're done here

You call me a stalker but then you randomly add Naid who hasn't spoken a word to you & didn't even know it was you sending a request after YEARS of no contact just to send a photo you saved of her LOL

Did we ever find out who it was pretending to be me? I feel like we all just forgot that you guys accuse me of things without having evidence, but really the evidence only matters when it needs to be stacked up against you because that was honestly so funny that Mado showed me some random screenshots of someone trying to impersonate me horribly & it working

You guys just love holding me & other people to standards you absolutely cannot keep up with & it shows because your feelings are hurt from seeing people talk shit about you in Luna after everything that happened but you actually talk shit about me on a daily basis in Novastorm (which I know for a fact lol). Lie about that! Smile I dare you! Smile Because I've seen the discussions you guys have & the circlejerk. You talk about me every other day like I'm some kind of celebrity or historical figure it's WILD LOOLLL
Who's your pigeon in this community?
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lateritious Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:06 pm

Self Righteous Ignorance - Page 2 Oig110
Lateritious
Lateritious

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkin Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:12 pm

Mado wrote:
Punkin wrote:
Buz wrote:I sent a message to Naid? Just a message you say? That doesn't sound that bad... A huge blog post? You mean the satire Luna vs Nova story that everybody loved? (including your irl friend)

You sure do seem angry about something you had no part in... It's almost as if you've been a crazy lunatic stalking these forums for years despite not being allowed in the community anymore. It really must suck you're not allowed in Nova so you just sit on the outskirts not even able to see what people are actually saying there.

You know it's actually crazy you have brought that up here because I've never said a word about that. Come to mention it I have a memory of people talking about your dead sister like it was some sort of acceptable topic of conversation, I was one of the few people saying we shouldn't be talking about it because it's a cruel topic of conservation. You wouldn't have seen that though, being banned from Nova and all.

If you have actual evidence of me saying this about your cat and guineapig I'd love to see it, otherwise I'm gonna call bs on that... Everyone knows I have a soft spot for animals. Besides if you're talking about your cat Pumpkin that must have been a recent death because that cat was still alive when you were in Novastorm and I haven't had any contact with you other than when you randomly asp out at me on the forums unprovoked like some sort of lunatic.

Why is it that I need to provide screenshots of something you said to me in a fast-paced chat from 4 years ago

Do you actually believe I just made this up & have been saying it over & over for the past 4 years? I know you like to make me out as someone incapable of telling the truth but that's just ridiculous that the only way for my words to have any meaning is for me to have screenshots of these exact moments

You wanna talk about gaslighting? THAT is gaslighting; I very specifically remember that exact incident & multiple others but the only way for you to admit that you said something like that is for me to have the equivalent of a tape recording from a snippet of a conversation YEARS AGO. If that's what it comes down to & the only way for you to just own up to it is by me wiping your nose in the shit & piss then we're done here

You call me a stalker but then you randomly add Naid who hasn't spoken a word to you & didn't even know it was you sending a request after YEARS of no contact just to send a photo you saved of her LOL

Did we ever find out who it was pretending to be me? I feel like we all just forgot that you guys accuse me of things without having evidence, but really the evidence only matters when it needs to be stacked up against you because that was honestly so funny that Mado showed me some random screenshots of someone trying to impersonate me horribly & it working

You guys just love holding me & other people to standards you absolutely cannot keep up with & it shows because your feelings are hurt from seeing people talk shit about you in Luna after everything that happened but you actually talk shit about me on a daily basis in Novastorm (which I know for a fact lol). Lie about that! Smile I dare you! Smile Because I've seen the discussions you guys have & the circlejerk. You talk about me every other day like I'm some kind of celebrity or historical figure it's WILD LOOLLL
Who's your pigeon in this community?

Why would I tell you that? And why did you just ignore everything in the post above? Of everything I just told you that is the one thing I will not explain so if you're going to select what you respond to & filter everything else out we're done. I've thrown my two cents at the two of you on this matter & added what Raven needed to hear 

I know i've now a made few posts in this thread & given the impression that I care a lot more than I really do but also if this is going to be a point of contention between you & I Mado just know these are things I have let go of a long time ago & had no intention of bringing up until I read what Rowlie said to Raven as if he holds any sort of hierarchal status

I've known these things for A WHILE like a hot minute

I think I said earlier that I don't even feel like I really know people from Nova anymore; & I think you should admit at this point that you don't really know me too well anymore either so I don't know why Kris brings me up so often & everyone feeds into it like I've even been there for the past 4 years
Punkin
Punkin

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am

Buz wrote:You keep bringing me up constantly, despite me explaining my stance and why in Novastorm. You have brought my name up on this forum post 10 times and keep explaining how I'm not just taking your word for it, but you haven't actually given a good reason for why I should believe you over my own memory of events and the evidence that validates what I know took place.

We are talking about events that took place over 3 years ago Char, not present times. Your actions back then say one thing, but your words today say another. I don't want to listen to blatant lies. It's just gaslighting, manipulative and quite honestly very sad. People have memories of what went on back then and I have ways to look back at what was said to figure out what really was going on.

This all started from and stems from you taking issue with me because I said you were enjoying the conflict back then due to things such as when you were roleplaying it was a "war", talking about bringing Mitch and Mado "to their knees" and said it triumph that "we killed Novastorm" in Luna when Novastorm was dead. I just don't believe you typed out these things with a miserable straight face Char. These are the sorts of roleplay things I believe you did out of amusement. A common theme in your roleplaying is darkness, conflict and war, all themes that you clearly find exciting. You claim you don't find any amusement in these kind of dramatized war roleplays, but you still conduct them to this very day and I refuse to believe you do it without gaining anything out of it at all. The fact you blew up as much as you did and got so angry about this is the most perplexing thing about the whole situation to be honest. I gather that people roleplay for fun, so I find it very hard to believe you're the only specimen in human history that has partook in roleplay without any motivation at all. If you didn't get any amusement from it then clearly it wasnt a joke and it wasnt amusing for you... it was just something you did 100% seriously with a straight face. Is that what you're trying to tell me then???

I feel as though you are adamant that I should just take your word for things because my memories of events / evidence from the past is invalid as I didn't interview you several years later. It's just a ridiculous argument to be honest and does not wash with me.

I don't hold any ill will against you or anything, but I just can't simply take your word for things just because you feel your present opinion trumps peoples memories of the events that took place and the physical evidence that proves it. I find the whole way you reacted really strange to be honest. I'd understand if I said outrageous lies about you or something, but this forum post really did just get posted because I said you took amusement out of roleplaying when the Lunastorm stuff was going on... Like come on man who're you trying to fool?
This is what I keep talking about when i say y'all don't read. This isn't about you taking my word for it. Go back and read over everything again. If you seriously are saying that by some miracle you're directly speaking about the stances of the past and not current then I would concede. I never had anything against what people assumed and such back then however people who still hold that same sentiment these days at this point are indeed willfully ignorant and that's the issue. You don't really take the actual measures to learn everything and only keep details that fit your own conditioned narrative. I understand you believe yourself a genius and have gathered everything and apparently "know more than I think" even though a lot you say doesn't really correlate to the actual events, but in the end you are still mainly an outlier and would 100% not have all the details unless you really reviewed by everything step by step which by what you show of your own memories you clearly haven't. 

I don't understand at all what are lies? How can you even tell me what is a lie? You're baffling just because you see certain things without context you think you know everything. You do not know how I function or operate. You don't know the full context of the situations. You literally have no leverage at all to claim I'm lying lol. If you really know so much how about you give the full scenario to me step by step of what all transpired, the mental states of the main people involved, and shifting of stances of everybody who was involved. If you can do all that while proving your point then I can concede to your ridiculous claim but I know you won't do it. Regardless I honestly can't take you seriously upon what takes u have upon me and my character as well as how I apparently am so I will just let you think what you want Rowlie.

Last thing Ima say is that going off of memories alone is such a weak stance. You could think in your head and remember for certain certain events and then look back and be like "oh well damn I guess I was wrong." You people need to stop going off y'alls intuitions and memories because it only makes y'all look so dumb especially due to the fact y'all act so certain upon them.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum