Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil

3 posters

Go down

Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil Empty Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil

Post by charizardf1 Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:40 pm

This is a story between a powerful bond between two characters whose fate would reach tragedies. Many trials would befall them and unexpected outcomes occur. A legendary warrior who earned praised throughout the land, who's inspired and acknowledged by many, and the chosen hero, whose potential became realized after going through many hardships. It all begins when these two have their fateful encounter....

Scene 1: The Spark of Two Flames

WPE Crossing

People in the land of WPE were all hanging out, chatting amongst each other.

Char and Alex finish a battle.

Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil BuNWVDm
Alex: Good fight Char.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil D5xEYFr
Char: Yeah was a nice battle as always.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil BuNWVDm
Alex: This reminds me. I wonder how Mado is doing? I miss battling him. Such a funny character he was.
Char: Mado? Who is that?
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil CjPY5md
Lisa: Oh Mado? I remember banning him for some reason.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil Hly5KSf
JD: Oh that illiterate twat. He was so fun to bully. We need him back.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil YrwfSEv
Monch: I think maybe not? Wasn't he trouble? I don't really remember.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil CjPY5md
Lisa: I think he was just really annoying. I'd rather not unban him. Too much trouble.

They go on reminiscing about their experiences with Mado

Char: Huh interesting. He seems like an interesting fellow.

Cell enters WPE
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil XMMi9XB
Cell: Hi Everyone <333333

Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil Hly5KSfBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil BuNWVDmBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil YrwfSEvBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil CjPY5mdBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil D5xEYFr
Everyone: Cell! <3333333333
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil XMMi9XB
Cell: Awe  Embarassed Anyways WPE is coming soon.
Char: What? Mr. WPE Sir himself is coming?

Everyone gets excited and prepares themselves for his arrival.

Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil XMtdgrW
WPE: Hey everyone. Long time. 
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil Hly5KSfBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil XMMi9XBBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil BuNWVDmBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil YrwfSEvBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil CjPY5mdBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil D5xEYFr
Everyone: WPE! <33333333333
WPE: Oh umm...ok well this place seems kinda ugly. Time to reform this place.

Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil Hly5KSfBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil XMMi9XBBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil BuNWVDmBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil YrwfSEvBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil CjPY5mdBackstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil D5xEYFr
Everyone: !!!!

WPE purges the domain and recreates it
Char: Such godly power....Destroyed and created everything in the blink of an eye...
WPE: Welp that was fun. Farewell everyone I hope you all have a good day.

WPE leave sand everyone is excited about the new fresh land.
Char: Wait now's my chance. Let me find this Mado and bring him to this new land. He isn't forbidden here yet.

Char flies off into the private void in the Chatango universe and after searching he found Mado.
Char: Hello Mado. I've finally found you.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil HspLFoT
Mado: Huh? Who are you?
Char: (There's no doubt about it...there's something special within this one. I sense a great dormant power within him). Excuse me my name is Char. I'm here to inform you of the recreation of WPE. You can come by if you wish for you are no longer banished.

Mado: Oh ok cool. Then let's go.

Mado returned to WPE with Char and reconnected with the people of WPE. Mado takes interests in Char and wishes to spar with him.
Mado: Hey Char let's fight.
Char: Hmm very well but I won't hold back.

Mado goes to attack Char but he easily tanks the attack and sends Mado back with a single flame attack.
Mado: Wow....You're so strong...
Char: I've been fighting for quite awhile kid. You will get there too someday I can feel it.
Mado: Could you...teach me how to be stronger?
Char seemed happy from the request.
Char: (I remember when I was just like him...a young flame with brimming potential.) Yes Mado. From here on out you will be my pupil. I will show you everything I know and one day you may very well surpass me yourself.

Mado is overjoyed and excited. The two begin to form a new bond of sensei and pupil and begin their training.

Scene 2: Growing Flames

Char brings Mado to his home domain of Youtopia. There Char trained Mado vigorously, showing no mercy while educating upon shortcomings. Overtime Mado grew stronger and stronger.

Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil P1omib8
Mado: Sensei, How was that?
Char: Very good. You're progressing fast. I'm very impressed with the power you're gaining.
Mado: I'm happy with my progress, but I want to hit even harder. I want more power.
Char: Be patient pupil. Strength doesn't only come from power alone. You must hone all elements. Your defense, agility, senses, mental, and spirit. True power comes from mastering all the elements from fighting.
Mado: I see. It makes sense. The thrill of power intrigues me ever so still. I will do whatever it takes sensei. Let's keep going.

As time progressed a Char made multiple disciples. Mado would train with Vik and firechicken under Char.

Mado: Vik you're so strong...such raw power....
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil OJ138AY
Vik: You're very strong yourself Mado.
Char: Vik has such a natural affinity for pure strength. Interesting.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil OCM8eca
FC: Wow we really are getting better and better. Thanks sensei.
Char: It isn't me you guys. You must thank yourselves. Your determination is what keeps moving y'all forward.

Char continues to supervise as the three pupils spar and grow further.

Mado: Sensei, I wish to fight you one on one.
Char: Very well. Show me how much further you've progressed.

Mado goes for relentless offensive approaches but Char counters them all. Mado is on the ground.
Mado: No....I need more power...
Char shakes his head in disappointment.
Char: Mado you are not utilizing what I've taught you. Relying on strength alone yet again. Do you see how I am succeeding? 
Char swipes Mado with his tail and Mado fumbles.
Mado: Ugh. I'm sorry....but no...I mustn't give up.

Mado's flames begin to burn hotter.
Char: You fool. When will you learn? I'll remind you again the merits of a balanced fighter.

Mado remembers back from his training session with Vik.
-flashback-
Mado: Vik? How is it that you can overcome with such raw power? 
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil NjwUiD4
Vik: You mustn't hesitate Mado. I fight in the way I believe in and do not hesitate. Take sensei's teachings and make it your own.
-end flashback-
Mado: (Vik is right. Sensei believes in my potential. So I must show him my version of a fighter. I'm not him, I'm me!) And what I like...IS POWER!
Mado stands up with a new founded resolve, a new explosion of power.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil DdCe
Char: What?....It doesn't matter. Will this power of yours be able to overcome me?
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil NAldk2V
FC: Woah. Mado looks incredible.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil NjwUiD4
Vik: Do it Mado.

Mado immediately charges after Char and goes to punch him. Char blocks the attack but Mado enhances his flames and pulls back and throws it even harder. Char slips up and it knocks him back a step. Char gets upset and lashes back with his own fire punch and knocks Mado down.

Char looks down at Mado
Char: Hmm....
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil Tg3w2YT
Mado: I'm sorry sensei...I failed. 
Char: -smiles- You did well. I see now. You have found yourself and built the courage to go against my teachings. You are starting to truly branch into your own just like the others. I am proud.

Mado is happy and celebrates with the others. 
Char: (To think I gauged things wrong. I tried to teach him to become like me, but I have to remember he is of his own. I look forward to seeing how farther he'll go. What kind of strength will he obtain?)
Scene 3: Pwnchar

The pupils have all graduated from Char's teachings and went their separate ways. Mado decides to stick with Char and form their own community where they can continue to train and become even stronger.
Char: Pupil it is time. You are strong enough to influence others. Within this community we can spread our teachings and hone our skills further.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil Tg3w2YT
Mado: Yes sensei this will be great. I can't wait to see how far we can go with this place.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil Pcr1kRE
Stephanie: Woohoo let's do this guys!

The three maintain a small community training and enjoying each other, however it was short lived. Char eventually abandoned the community and Pwnchar died out. They went their separate ways for the time being afterwards.

Scene 4: Reunited in Nova

After some time Mado had created his own community called NovaStorm. After some time of its creation, Char was informed of it and was curious and sought it out. 
Char: Pupil, is that you? To think you've made your own community I'm impressed. You seem to have grown a lot as well.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil XFK54O0
Mado: Sensei I'm glad you have came. Yes I made this so I can build a community I can excel and become even stronger with.
Char: That is great. Well I will join as well. I wish to continue honing my skills as well with the community you mustered.

Char quickly integrates with Nova, showing display of his power and became a quick influence in the domain. 

Scene 5: Influence

The Novians all train together gaining power together, however they go through many dilemmas. Different groups and individuals harass the members disturbing the peace. Char does his part to protect the fragile members but...

Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil BKynKJh
Zero: Char you must join our group. Look at the fragile minds. We can have fun with them.
Char: What? They are my friends I won't mess with them like that. 
Zero: Then let's talk about it then. Join us and we can discuss the Novians.
Char: I'll join only because I'm curious about you guys.
Zero: You are different than the others Char. You will soon understand the difference. It's time to step away from the weaklings.

Char joins the group and ends up involved in many controversies. Partaking in many forms of entertainment that ends up harming some of the Novians.

Mado: Damn you skype crew. Leave my people alone. We just want to train and get better together. We don't need all this mess.
Zero: What do you mean Mado? It seems you guys simply can't take simple entertainment. You're all weak.

The skype crew continues to ravage throughout Nova.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil ChZWdrd
Kris: Please Stop! -cries-

The force members also join in.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil G5vDdnm
Ramp: Stop being such babies. Can't even take a beating.
Mado: Damn it all!

Mado tries to fight but they all easily beat him down.

Mado: Too...strong...
Zero: You're all too weak. We have Char with us too.
Mado: ....
Char: Blast it Zero. Don't get the wrong idea. I am not with you guys in these things.
Zero: Oh but you are. You've begun to enjoy these moments haven't you? You're starting to realize how weak these kids are. 
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil G5vDdnm
Ramp: Yeah you're better than the lot of them Char. Join us in showing them how inferior they are.

They disappear back to their own domains.
Char: They really are strong...blast!

Char follows them.
Mado: Sensei....

Nova continues to grow darker as the groups continue to harass the Novians. Overtime the Novians grow in strength and begin to throw more and more claims upon Char for being with their harassers. Not knowing how to approach the claims, Char ends up succumbing to the darkness.

Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil QXq5Zsl
Char: You are pathetic. You don't belong here.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil 4AozgIg
Kitty: No Char. I deserve to have friends here. 
Char: You have no place here. Prepare to die, Kitty.

Mado comes just in time before Char murders Kitty and blocks the attack.

Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil LqUCbkW
Mado: Kitty can stay here sensei. She's fine.
Char: Hmph whatever. She will die by my hand at some point.

The other Novians roar in dissatisfaction. Char continued to ravage around trolling and beating on the weak. At some point Char catches wind of the influence of darkness taken over him.
Char: Urgh... -holds head- Curses....what has happened to me? Have I become...evil? Why did things turn out like this?

-flashback-
Char enters the skype crew
Char: Guys please. Do you have to entertain yourselves by picking on the Novians?
Zero: Char we don't care and you shouldn't either. These people are weak and must understand what it truly means to be strong. Don't be weak minded like them.
Char: You're wrong. I don't agree with all this bullying. They may not be that strong now, but they will become stronger. They are only mere children as of now.
Zero: they will have to come to see the harsh reality of life someday Char, just like you. See look at them right now.

Zero and Char look upon Nova. The Novians are screaming and crying their hatred toward the groups. They name Char amongst the groups.
Char: Damn...it seems like they misunderstand..
Zero: No Char. It's simply their weakness speaking. They won't admit it but they fear us because of our strength so they hate us. Do you not see. -takes out his hand- I know you don't agree with our practices but....you must understand that as long as you are strong, they will find a reason to turn against you. Now let's entertain ourselves.
Char: hmm....-smirks and takes zero's hand-

further in the flashback
Char: I wish to learn under you, Lord 0mi.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil PleamWV
0mi: So i see? I'll teach you how to utilize your darkness. But in your case it's unstable. Once you fall down this path, you won't be able to control it.
Char: You underestimate me. Nothing can control me. Only for a little while will I show the Novians what it truly means when they wish to make these claims on me. I'll make you proud Lord 0mi.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil PleamWV
0mi: You're an idiot. Welp search up glands.
-end flashback-
Char: Ugh no....what have I done? I must cleanse the darkness in my heart. I can't keep doing this.

The Novians continue to bombard Mado about Char.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil LqUCbkW
Mado: Please everyone. Char does not mean any harm. It's just a phase and he doesn't mean anything by his actions.
(how long can I keep this up? Sensei has really been getting worse and worse...he isn't the person I first admired. What do I do?)

Final Scene  The Split

Char is too conditioned by the darkness. As he was warned before once you start the path it's hard to go back. The Novians continue to pressure him as his darkness only continues to grow further and further.

Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil KBSxwUf
Char: Urgh the darkness...how do I even...suppress this?

Char sees Spin and Mado fighting. He notices the bloodlust in his eyes.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil Rgnes5M
Mado: You must die...DIE!
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil Fe6qTbp
Spin: You're a coward Mado. Do you not see the injustice you placed upon me? You will allow evil to trample the lands.
Mado: As far as I know you're the evil! I'll kill you!!!

Mado chases after Spin with killing intent, trying to obliterate him.
Char is saddened by what he is witnessing and approaches the battle.
Char: Pupil please no. You're causing chaos amongst your land. Please calm yourself.

Mado angrily turns his blaster toward Char and shoots at him.
Mado: You shut up! I'm tired of you defending the problems. You must be dealt with too!
Char couldn't understand what was going on. 
Char: Wait pupil...I'm not defending anybody. I just want for you to calm down.
Mado: I'll calm down when you stop defending people who clearly are trying to ruin my community. You have fallen into disgrace. 
Char was confused by the situation but the dark resonance between the two began to enhance.

Char: You fool. You are blind to see reason. Can't even see what's really going on. 
Mado: I've had enough of your foolishness. Shut up or get put down!

Char feels the pain of darkness thumping in his head. 
Char: Urgh...Can't let....the darkness confuse me. This is clearly a misunderstanding.

Spin and Mado are still fighting and Mado fires his black hole attack and it is beginning to suck Spin in but he resists.
Spin clinges to the Nova ground.
Spin: You can't get rid of me MADO! You'll be exposed for your crimes!

Char sees the Novians starting to riot and crowd over the situation. They begin to mumble saying that Char is defending as he causes chaos amongst Nova. He sighs and shakes his head and runs toward Spin and grabs him.
Spin: Hey what are you doing?
Mado: Shielding him huh? Well I'll blast both of you into the abyss!
Mado begins charging his blaster
Char looks back at Mado with sadness.
Char: I understand now...I've done this to myself. The day I chose to walk the path of darkness was the day I begun to disappoint you. I have failed you as a mentor and allowed the influence to change me for the worse and in extension, affecting you. Forgive me, pupil, for it is my time to go. You were one of purity and light, and you must go back to being that. I shall take Spin with me into the realm of Luna, where I must go rogue and figure out how to quell the darkness within myself. I know you will do the same and once the time comes for me to return, I will will once again see how much stronger you've grown. Farewell.

Char jumps into the black hole carrying Spin with him.
Spin: Curse you Mado!!!!

The black hole disappears and Mado stops charging and falls to his knees.
Mado: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Thus afterwards the war between Nova and Luna would begin. The story in which sensei and pupil started was that of peace and harmony, with the simple goal of bettering each other. However the story concludes with them both succumbing to the influence of the darkness. What awaits their future from there is up to their resolve.

Epilogue

Rowlie approaches Mado
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil Afr0c7W
Rowlie: I have intel. I glanced upon the situation and came up with a brilliant strategy to infiltrate Luna. It seems that blasted Char is a traitor along with those other ones that crossed over. Take a look at this.

Rowlie gives Mado the screens.
Mado: This can't be....How could he...
Rowlie: It's highly unfortunate Mado. To think it really came to this. Can't you see how much fun he's having? It's completely in character for him to be this way. I advise you do not confront about any of this. All you need to learn is from my findings.
Mado: You're right. Curse those traitors. I hope they never come back.

later

Naid walks around Nova happily. Rowlie comes across her.
Rowlie: Foolish girl. May I have a word?
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil SaMMUWA
Naid: Huh?
Rowlie: I sense weakness in you. So I must test your resolve.

Rowlie knocks Naid down.

Naid: AAAHH WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?
Rowlie: Suck it up buttercup. In Nova the weak will perish and the strong must survive. Adapt to our culture.
Naid: You're a pig!
Rowlie: A pig? You should be thanking me you ungrateful girl. I'm making you tougher. You deserve to get raped someday.
Naid: AAAAHHH HELP HE WANTS TO RAPE ME!
Rowlie: Oh heavens no I would never touch a disgusting girl like you don't twist my words. 

From the distance somebody watches.
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil W1SMzda
???: This used to be me...I promise to never be like this again. It's settled now. I will take on a new identity. I will be known as....
Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil 5Hw4gzM
Rave: Rave. One day Mado. Hopefully you will learn the truth. 
-walks away and disappears into the shadows-
charizardf1
charizardf1

Mado likes this post

Back to top Go down

Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil Empty Re: Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil

Post by Mado Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:24 pm

I like this dialogue style of storytelling you took on
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil Empty Re: Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil

Post by Tamicat Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am

The cyndaquil was cute
Tamicat
Tamicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum