Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc

2 posters

Go down

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Empty The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc

Post by charizardf1 Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:10 am

After three years upon the settling of the war between Luna and Nova, the community of Nova has entered an extended time of great peace. Rave(also known as Char) sacrificed himself and went rogue after the manipulations of those who slithered in the dark, honing his skills and awaited the opportunity to return and clear his name. Reborn in new founded power, he returned to Nova and exposed a lot of what was falsely presented. All of the suffering that was endured throughout time was finally paid off. He was able to return home safely in comfort, integrating back with his community. However sometime after his return to Nova, Rowlie returned. Seeing the disgust upon Rave's return, he knew he had to do something about it. He underestimated Rave's influence and how many still viewed him in light. From then forward Rowlie awaited the day to strike at his demise in order to take back complete influence and take him down once again.

Chapter 1: Return of Rowlie

The Root

Rowlie paces back and forth while his underlings kneel before him.

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Afr0c7W
Rowlie: That blasted Char. He has to be dealt with but how? He's much different than before but he has to be erased for the future of Nova.

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc BuJd3kH
Kris: Lord Rowlie, if I may interject. 
Rowlie: You may speak.
Kris: Sir we must remember his weakness. Even though he may have changed, he easily succumbs to the darkness.
Rowlie: His resistance has risen to it. He isn't phased by it anymore.
Kris: yes sir however the case still stands that he still has it within him. We can manipulate that. Get a rise out of him somehow. If you were to time things right, you could break him once again like the past.
Rowlie: hmm yes I see your point. The bafoon should be easy enough to fool. He may have grown stronger in some aspects but he has become softer. We'll take advantage of that. Good job Kris. Gather all of the root members and keep all eyes on Char. I want to be informed of when he is most vulnerable.
Kris: Yes sir thank you Lord Rowlie. -bows and takes leave-

Nova Square
The Novians are all gathered around discussing about past events.

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc 5Hw4gzM
Rave: Everyone I feel like the time has come. Let me show you the contents of the land of Luna. 
-opens portal to Luna-
Rave: Do not worry. I own the land and none of the Anti-Nova legion is active. You will be safe to traverse and gather whatever information.

-Novians begin traversing into Luna and looking around the domain in curiosity-
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc KfJ751M
Freeze: Wow look at this place. It's time to raid these losers. This is Nova territory now.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc HKMcFpI
Hmado: Interesting. There's a lot of information in here that's eye opening. I can confirm a lot more of how people were back then. I feel more relieved now.
Kris: -smirks- (This is perfect. I must inform Lord Rowlie immediately) Wow this place is as bad as I thought. Of course it makes sense for it to be dead.
Rave: Well yeah. You have Surge to thank for that. He singlehandedly destroyed the Luna community.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc YESm5SI
Surge: Nova doesn't know my strength owo.

After awhile of going through the land of Luna, the Novians return back to Nova and continue their day, however...

Rowlie: -enters Luna- Ah Char. You've made a grand mistake. Giving me access of this land to Nova after hiding it for all these years. Did he not think of how I could utilize this? How naive and foolish.
Kris: Lord Rowlie. There is a lot of evidence of those Luna fiends disrespecting your name. How awful.
Rowlie: So the Lunas really think they could get away with this huh? Foolish Char. It's time for me to take matters into my own hands. I shall confront and torture them with the information their own former ally has leaked to us. 
Kris: Yes Lord Rowlie. Show them who's boss.

Rowlie grabs intel and makes an appearance to Naid.
Rowlie: Hello, girl.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc SaMMUWA
Naid: Hi. Who are you?
Rowlie: Your worse nightmare. Prepare to face the consequences of your actions.
Naid: AAAAHHHHH HELP!!!

A day has passed.

Naid: -Naid sniffles- Char....
Rave: Ah Naid. It has been awhile. How have you been?
Naid: I've been ok but...we are still friends right?
Rave: Huh what do you mean? Of course we are.
Naid: It's just that....Rowlie has been messing with me. 
-Naid catches Rave up on what Rowlie has done-
Rave: What!? Are you serious!? How is this-
-Rave thinks back on the access given to Luna-
Rave: No...Blast! Do not worry Naid. I will address this immediately.
Naid: It's ok Char. I just hope to be left alone. I'm just glad that we're still friends.

Rave goes to confront Rowlie.
Rave: Rowlie...how could you...
Rowlie: Oh dear me. Did you catch wind of what transpired? How embarrassing. Forgive the inconvenience.
Rave: Cut the crap. I trusted you all and expected people to be mature about this. I guess you have proved my judgement to be wrong.
Rowlie: And what did you expect? For fools to go about themselves without facing consequences? 
Rave: Speak for yourself. You've gone too far. 
Rowlie: Well forgive me, Charizardf1. Despite my crude actions, she had it coming. It doesn't matter regardless. The lower echelon must know their place.
Rave: The hell you think you are!?
Hmado: That's enough Char. He has acknowledged he was wrong. Let's just move passed this.
Rave: tsk. Whatever.

The Root

Rowlie: Everyone. Gather.

All of the root members gather

Rowlie: Char has begun to lower his guard and I have been finding the cracks. It won't be long before we can really get into his head.
Kris: You're a masterful strategist Lord Rowlie.
Rowlie: Thank you Kris. It's an easy maneuver. We must now discuss the new plan I've come up with. Project Tsukuyomi.

Nova Counsel

Mado and Mitch are discussing Nova politics and Rowlie enters.
Rowlie: Hello friends. May I intrude?
Hmado: Actually Rowlie, I did wish to speak to you about your conduct as of late.
Rowlie: What is the matter? Are you going to praise me for all the good I've done for Nova?
Hmado: Actually no... This is more so about how you've been acting very high strung amongst people. I wish you would kind of calm down with acting so above others.
Rowlie: What do you mean Mado? I've been nothing but good to everyone. I have no problems with people at all. Do you not understand how people come to me when troubled. Pay attention to facts.
Hmado: I understand fully about how much you commit to Nova but sometimes how you come off is not really ok.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc TAczdxH
Mitch: I feel like Rowlie is really misunderstood.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc SQWiLwO
Rowlie: I'm tired of this. Mado you do not see reason so I must force it upon you.
-Rowlie places Mado in a trance and takes control of his mind-
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc 2KLYcyi
Hmado: Urruuuhhh
Mitch: Rowlie nooo!!
Rowlie: I'm sorry Mitch but it had to be done. Mado must realize the truth. Trust me on this.
Mitch: -sigh- Alright I trust your judgement. Will Mado be ok?
Rowlie: He will be fine. I only made some minor adjustments to his judgement. He will present himself as he always is.
Hmado: Huh? What are you talking about?
Rowlie: oh nothing. I shall take my leave now.

Nova Square

The Novians begin talking about events on the luna war.
Kris: Lord Rowlie. I think it is time. Everyone is discussing about how things went about in the war.
Rowlie: Perfect. It's time to align Nova to how I envision things. Is Mado there?
Kris: Yes Lord Rowlie.
Rowlie: Excellent. Then it's time for the real show to begin. Time to take Char down and take full control of this situation. Kris, observe.
Kris: Yes Lord Rowlie. I will be watching your perfect executions.

Rowlie: -smirks as he walks up on the conversation- (Yes...after all this time of him roaming free...he shall fall straight in the trap set up for him. Prepare yourself Char, for you will now be broken down once again and your influence shall be burnt to the ground)

As the Novians are speaking, Rave senses Rowlie and stands alert. Mado's demeanor shifted upon Rowlie's presence as Rowlie continues to walk up smirking.

Chapter 2: The Root's Assault

Rowlie: I notice the traitor is spouting nonsense as usual I see.
Rave: What are you on about, Rowlie? 
Rowlie: Should I remind everyone that Char was enjoying himself as he disrespected us all those years ago? He betrayed us for a band of traitors and waddled back to us the moment he was stabbed in the back.
Rave: What are you talking about? The war that happened three years ago was not fun at all. Are you high? Those moments were the most stressful and miserable for me. How you're saying things is not true at all.
Rowlie: I disagree, Charizardf1. My own memories tell me otherwise. You most definitely were having the time of your life Role playing amongst the demise of your people. Have you no shame?
Rave: -pauses for a minute to compose himself- Look. I understand the sentiments of the others of the past. What people thought of me was fair. At a mere glance at the situation you could come to those conclusions, however there's more to things than what appears on the surface. I have already clarified events to the others so why can't you look back and see how those claims are not the case?
Rowlie: You seem to think of me as some kind of fool do you not? I know way more than you realize. In fact, I know everything about every detail of what happened back then. Everything you say is not true and everybody know that I am always right. You're trying to rewrite history and that is something I won't allow.
Rave: What!? Are you insane!? You were not even in the scenario. How can you have such confidence in what you are saying upon my own situation? Making claims upon my character? Where were you even during that time?
Rowlie: That doesn't matter Char. With my superior talents I analyzed the situation in a matter of minutes. I even tactically infiltrated the security of Luna and spied on you all, exposing your hidden grotto.
Rave: Huh? Dude the place was public. Nobody was hiding anything. If anything was to be hidden there would have been more effort made. You're being full of yourself right now.
Rowlie: It is fine Char you lot were outsmarted as expected from a group of inferior intellects. Just admit it Char. You enjoyed yourself as you sided with Spin disrespecting Nova. You chaotic fiend. Tell him Mado.
Hmado: Rowlie is right Char. You were indeed enjoying yourself back then. He has all the evidence.
Rave senses something wrong.
Rave: Mado what? We already had resolved this before. We clarified the events together already. Why are you now agreeing with Rowlie, a literal outlier?
Hmado: He experienced the same thing as all of us. His words are accurate. You can't argue against it Char. Please do not lie to us.
Rave: (this makes no sense...Mado's stance compeltely changed. Did Rowlie somehow just convince Mado of these ludicrous ideals? No...that can't be it. Things shifted way too fast. Maybe Mado just doesn't understand what the argument is about.)    Mado please listen carefully. I understand if these are things you may have felt in the past, but we already resolved things as of now. We concluded and compiled the truth of events. I think you're misunderstanding the argument.
Hmado: No Char I understand fully what is commencing. You are trying to lie and deceive us with your delusions. That is not what happened. Rowlie is speaking real truths. He has the answers.
Rave: Huh?...

Rave is stunned by what is being said. He takes a moment to think while he looks at Rowlie smirking on the side.

Rave:(Nothing is making sense right now...How do I go about this? This is all coming out of nowhere. Blasts!)
Rowlie: Do you see now Char? I cannot allow anyone to rewrite history. When something wrong is presented before me I must correct it. And you have thus just been corrected. Accept defeat and cower among my excellence.
Rave:I feel the same way. Right now what I can see is wrong. You came through today with the intention of taking me down with your diabolical ways. I see right through you.
Rowlie: All you speak is pure nonsense. The absurdity of a traitor who thinks his words mean anything here. I'll take my leave of you now.
Rave balls his fist
Rave: Hey! We're not done here yet!
Hmado steps between them and points his blaster at Rave

Hmado:You will face me now. Rowlie has not said anything wrong. You have no substance to back what he says. Submit.
Rave: Damn it Mado. (This is so sudden and confusing. What even is going on right now?) Why are you in my way? We had already settled all this before? Do I need to explain it over to you again?
Hmado: I have no memory of this Char. All I remember is that you say a lot of nothing. No resolution between us on this topic ever happened.
Rave: Ok something definitely is off.

Rave uses the piercing eye of the Raven to analyze Mado's body. He sees some form of disturbance in Mado's energy.

Rave:(I thought so. To think he would stoop so low.) Mado, there's no reason for us to fight. We have settled things before. Don't let Rowlie confuse you. You have to remember.
Hmado: He is not doing anything Char. Rowlie has not said a single thing wrong about the events of the past and you are lying. If you wish to continue spreading your false narratives. I will have no choice but to humble you.
Rave: Do you not understand how ridiculous it is? He's twisting the context of everything back then to paint me in a negative aspect. You know the truth! But fine...If I must knock sense into you, then a fight is inevitable.

Mado disassembles his armor and grabs Durandal
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Q8wXFLM
Hmado: You give me no choice Char. You must be subdued to quell this drama.

Rave grabs Ragnell and blue flames engulfs him burning the black feathers away
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc AEw2AIs
Rave: Then prepare yourself Mado for I will not back down.

The two begin their clash as they fight for what they believe in.

The Root

Rowlie chuckles as he returns to his chambers
Kris: Did everything go well Lord Rowlie?
Rowlie: Yes Kris things are going perfectly but we mustn't waste time. Gather all the root members and have them swarm the parameter of Nova. As those two pawns are fighting I must ensure things do not sway against me. The final step of securing total control is within my graps.
Kris: Amazing as ever Lord Rowlie. I'll get to it right away.

Kris commands the root members to spread throughout Nova in their respective positions while Nova is distracted from all the fighting.

Rowlie stands on the rooftop of the Nova Kingdom looking down on Char and Mado's fight.

Rowlie: Yes. The time is now. I will utilize my underlings to reflect my manipulative powers in order for everyone to see reason. Char's influence from now on is finished. Checkmate.
Rowlie uses his power to shroud Nova in an invisible cloud of aura. The root members enhances the technique from all corners so no Novian can escape from it.

Rave stops fighting and senses something strange.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc AEw2AIs
Rave: Wait Mado.

Rave reverts to his Raven form and focuses his senses. Activating the eye of the raven, he sees dark shrouds covering the land.
Rave: (This is no technique of Mado's. It feels similar to the disturbance in Mado's energy. What has Rowlie done now?)

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Q8wXFLM
Hmado: Are you done with this ridiculous fighting now Char? I'm tired of this.
Rave: My fight was never with you but you choose to keep standing in my way. 
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc FPkWb1d
Mado: You know I can't allow you to continue as you please without a fight. I won't allow you to spread lies among my people.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc KfJ751M
Freeze: Char shut the fuck up and stop.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Ysxeciu
Gold: Mado please stop fighting. He won't stop.

The Novians one by one start pointing out how tired they are at the situation.

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc FPkWb1d
Hmado: You are right. Forgive me everyone. I won't fight anymore. For my sake and yours.

Mado puts down his sword and his armor magnifies back onto his body.
Rave: Ugh this is not looking good right now...

Rowlie descends upon the situation
Rowlie: Do you see now Char? You are choosing to continue your chaotic nature. Disturbing the Novians upon times of peace. Look at you. The Autistic devil. If you really cared about Nova you would stop. Admit you are wrong and submit to me. Admit to your crimes.
Rave: You're despicable. To think you would go this far Rowlie. (This is a tricky situation. A lose/lose situation yet again.... Blast it all. What do I do?)

Rowlie activates his trancing abilities on Char from afar
Rowlie: Now give up Char. Nobody is on your side. Everyone sees acknowledges you as the enemy. Submit to my power and influence, for you have none left within this community.

Rave is in pain from trying to resist the attempts of control. Draining his power as well as subduing parts of his will.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc AHMWAtP
Rave:No....I won't...give into your deception....urgh...my power.

Rowlie walks up to Rave and kicks him back. Rave flies back and grazes the ground as it cuts part of his face.

Rowlie prepares a big attack.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Main-qimg-45ff89a8975644fa2e9110a85199ddfc

Rowlie: It is over. I have nothing against you truly, but this is farewell, Charizardf1. I win.

Rowlie throws the attack as Rave sits with his eyes closed losing the will to fight back but an an ice attack falls between them and summons a huge wall, stopping the attack.

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952mkb9auhgiilr32d5dsnzdhvanv4r2kjoq6d8yvoe&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc 26oLI8R
Rave: Is this?.....

Tamantha descends ontop of the wall of ice looking down on Rave.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc YocZVw4
Tamantha: How pathetic. To think you've gotten this weak. 
Rowlie: Oh? The other imbecile that needs to be dealt with. What are you doing?
Rave:I don't need your help Tamantha. Go away.
Tamantha: I'm not here to save your pathetic ass. I just wish to confront Rowlie myself.
Rowlie: You think you can take me on? Your illusionary manifestations are no match for me.
Tamantha: I really don't want to fight you Rowlie. In fact I'm having fun watching Char's demise unfold. Pretty entertaining. But I too can see right through your tactics. I also don't agree with Char but I see the deception you carry.
Rave:( Of course it makes sense she would hold resistance from mind altering techniques. Her natural affinity in illusions negates it. I'd expect nothing less from this stupid woman.)
Rowlie: You as well. Only spitting delusions as you usually do. Stay out of my way or else Tam.
Tamantha: Whatever. I just wanted to point that out. You guys can continue whatever this is that's going on. I'll just keep watching.

Tamantha sits back with Freeze watching

Rave: (Even though you're not on my side, the fact that even Tamantha can notice something means that I'm not entirely crazy. I must keep to my resolve.)

Rave tries to stand back up, back to being determined.

Rowlie: How annoying. The lot of you pest. I'll deal with her another time. Are you ready for your demise?
Rave: You're not strong enough to destroy me. This is why you feel intimidated by certain people. People who hold more natural affinity of influence than you. You see them as a threat because you want to be above everyone but that will not happen. No matter what you do you will not be able to control me.
Rowlie: What rubbish. All these accusations with nothing to follow up with. However if it were up to me, you would have been disposed of a long time ago. I would have ran Nova way different. Better and more efficiently. People like you are stains that hinder the order of control. You're too free and that must be stopped.
Rave: Then try me, Rowlie. Let's see if you truly can contain me in your plans of order.

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc UzHSQ5y

Rave and Rowlie get ready for a big showdown but with all the leverage Rowlie has, does Rave stand a chance at all by himself?

Chapter 3: Stall
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc QggWoTj

Rowlie: Hmph. Then let's see if you can even reach me yourself in your pitiful state.

Rowlie jumps back

Rowlie: Root members. Destroy him.

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc LAwr6kX

On Rowlie's command his cult gathering begin their assault on Rave but Rave is not worried.

Rave: Even in my weakest state, I'll never be one to lose to followers.

Rave activates his Blaze ability and starts using his adrenaline rush to fight each of the root members in quick succession.

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Tumblr_mjf41fyb7x1qcl0fmo1_500

As Rave keeps knocking root members down one by one, his power continued to grow more and more.

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc CKBeoYR

Rowlie is witnessing this and shaking his head

Rowlie: Absolutely pathetic. My underlings for sure will need more training. Can't even deal with one bug.

Rave finishes up and looks up at Rowlie

Rave: And I'm only just warming up. How about you actually try to finish me off instead of making me stronger.

Rowlie: You do not get it do you. Regardless you have already lost. This is only mere entertainment at this point. Your doom is inevitable. Kris.

Kris appears
Kris: Yes Lord Rowlie.
Rowlie: Now's your chance. Take down Char. Remember all the times he has bullied you in the past. He has only ever been a nuisance to you and never a friend. Take your revenge upon him.
Kris: Yes Lord Rowlie. Char will pay for what he has put me through in the past.

Kris readies his weapons and stands before Rave

Rave: The absolute lies...Kris you would really believe his narratives? If I ever trolled you in the past, it was minor. I protected you more times than not and have had many great times with you overtime. You really will allow him to easily influence you like that?
Kris: You shut up! Rowlie has only ever done good things for me. He's always been by my side and a great friend but you? Always going around trolling and making trouble. Defending enemies and such. Rowlie is right you have to be stopped.
Rave: ugh damn it Rowlie is too good. I can't really say much about my past conduct. The parts that are true at least. Man have I dug myself in a hole. Alright Kris. Let's see how far you've come.

Rowlie smirks
Rowlie: Oh but you won't be fighting just Kris. That would be quite unfair. Take a look at who else is joining in.

Rave peaks from the corner of his eye Mado readying his blaster.
Hmado: You fight my members you fight me as well Char.
Rave: Ugh this is so troublesome. I can take on any veteran alone but in groups? Especially in my current state there's no way I can get out of this. But I will not give up.

Rowlie smirks once again
Rowlie: And to top it all off. Let me show you more display of the difference between you and I.

Rowlie uses a summoning arte

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc NFzBzo

Rowlie: Behold my pet. Dark Lord Onox

Rave begins to hesitate
Rave: W-what? how is that even possible? To have the capability to summon Onox? (No...Rowlie isn't that powerful. It's a bluff. He doesn't have control over him).
Tamantha: I'd fight too but I'm kinda lazy. I'm rooting for Rowlie i guess. Actually nevermind I think this is kind of bad either way. Oh well whatever happens happens. -shrug-
Rave: (At least I don't have to worry about Tamantha. That's another boss battle in itself. What a relief.) Alright all of you. Bring it on!

Mitch watches from the background
Mitch:What is even going on?

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc J3Vzoex

Mado focuses on long range attacks while Kris directly goes after Rave in close ranged combat. Rave is barely keeping up but is also trying to keep notice on if Onox will do anything.

Rave: (ok good. It really is a bluff. He can't control Onox. I may have some form of a chance yet. Now how do I get out of this situation before I'm knocked down for good. I have no choice but to exhaust everything I have left.)

Kris succeeds in knocking Rave around while Mado forces him in corners with his blaster. 

Kris: How does it feel Char!? You're losing to me! I'm beating you up! 

Rave struggles as he tries to look for an opening to get Kris to back off
Rave: -panting as he keeps on the defence- You're very impressive Kris I'll admit. You're not the same child as you were years ago. You have truly grown up, however...

Rave unhinged his psyche and released his urges of hesitation and exploded in power. His craving for fighting has risen and he punches Kris back with a massive fireball. 

Rave: HAHAHA THIS IS GREAT! 

Rave's body burns brighter and brighter completely engulfing in flames

Rowlie: What is this? Has he gone mad? How does he even still have this much energy? I'll have to admit he is somewhat impressive. All that chaotic energy will be missed. Such wasted potential as a pawn.

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Rage-anime
Rave: (I don't have much time. Once I stop it will be good game for me. I have to give it everything I got and retreat. It looks like I will fail but...At least I am holding time for him)

Tamantha: Why is Char using this weak ass form. I need a new rival for real. Dude's so weak now.

Rave swiftly lunges at Kris but Kris is not afraid.
Kris: You think just because you look like that I will fall to you? Mado and I will never lose to you.
Hmado: I got your back Kris don't worry.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Ysxeciu
Gold: Go team! We will never falter!

Rave clashes with Kris while shielding Mado's blaster at the same time. He keeps looking for an opening of sorts so he can regroup.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc IwGs3lC
Rave: I see....It's a gamble, but If I get Onox's attention then maybe I can pull it off.

Rave slashes Kris away and immediately rushes towards Onox.
Rowlie: What? Does he really think he can take on Onox? He has a death wish?

Rave continues to go above Onox while Onox stays oblivious to what's going on.

Hmado: Wait what is he doing? Kris try to stop him.
Kris: Whatever he's planning to do won't work.

As Rave approaches his destination he prepares for an attack
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc IwGs3lC
Rave: One mistake that everyone always makes with me is underestimating me. Prepare yourselves for this!

The Flames continue to shine brighter and brighter as Rave prepares to launch a big attack.

Onox is starting to get slightly annoyed from the light.

Rowlie: what does this fool think he's doing? Is he really aiming the attack down at Nova? Blast it I can't see a thing.
Hmado: Char you idiot is it really this serious!? Stop it now!

Kris panicks and is frozen with fear of what to do.

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc A13114w
Rave: FINAL SHINING BURST!

A strong light swallows over Nova as the flames begin to target the land itself.

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc G7r26JN
Onox: No

Onox in mere seconds negates the entire attack and with his mind sends Rave flying. Rave hits the ground Hard and is completely dazed.

Rowlie is impressed. 
Rowlie: Hhahahaha well done Onox. You protected Nova with the blink of an eye. The Baffoon really tried it.
Onox:Char really causing a ruckus huh Rowlie.
Rowlie: Yes Onox that he was. You did a good thing stopping him in his tracks. Well It's time for this fun to end. It seems like he is spent. 
Rowlie activate a dark hole beneath Rave
Rowlie: Since he cannot move at all. I can take advantage of this moment to take him back to the root and fix his brain. 
As Rave descended he suddenly just dissappeared and it shocks Rowlie.
Rowlie: Wait what just happened? Did the baffoon really just escape? I swear he's like a roach. No matter in the end I have won. Novastormchat is now completely in my control.

Rave teleports to the outskirts of Nova
Rave: Man that was close. But at least I was able to really pull it off.

-flashback to the final attack-
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc A13114w
Rave: FINAL SHINING BURST!
Onox: No

Onox negates the attack and with his mind sends Rave flying. As Rave approaches the ground he smirks and places a card on the ground. Upon descending Rave preemptively was focusing his teleportation technique to get away while people were completely distracted and convinced by what had just transpired.

-end flashback-

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc W1SMzda
???: You almost like died and stuff to be honest.
Rave: I know...ugh I just really did not want to lose and wanted to pull all my punches. That damn Rowlie. He's way too calculated. I was just impatient and went about things in a barbaric manner. 

Rave collapse to the ground from hurt and exhaustion.

Rave: It's up to you now....Stew.
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc OucZtZ9
Stew: Yes Char. Like miyamoto said. A delayed reaction is better than a rushed one.
Rave: i suppose you're right....and maybe...
The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc XPJaHzs
We can save him too someday

To be continued....

Last edited by charizardf1 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
charizardf1
charizardf1

Mado, FreezingBadlybutcool, stew, Buz, Surge and ShinyGold like this post

Back to top Go down

The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Empty Re: The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc

Post by Mado Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:16 pm

This is really creative, Char. Good job.
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by charizardf1 Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am

charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content