Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Explaining my own Experience EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Explaining my own Experience EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Explaining my own Experience EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Explaining my own Experience EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Explaining my own Experience EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Explaining my own Experience EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Explaining my own Experience EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Explaining my own Experience EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Explaining my own Experience EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Explaining my own Experience

2 posters

Go down

Explaining my own Experience Empty Explaining my own Experience

Post by charizardf1 Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:54 pm

To start off this doesn't need to be read at all by anybody. This is more so for myself for my own reference and will be here for anybody with a brain and capability of reading and comprehension.

Prologue to the meat and potatoes
The fact that I feel like I have to even explain this is baffling but I had to take a lot of time to really think and reflect on the fact that even though there are things obvious to me(because I am me) things aren't obvious to other people. I keep putting other people to my own standards of being able to analyze situations and keep shooting myself in the foot for it which needs to stop. So I have realized that people are actually right when they say maybe I need to try to give more depth and concise narratives if I am to convince others of certain things. Of course I always knew these elements but I never realized that people lacked the ability to gauge situations so badly that they need things put directly in their faces in order to truly understand. And even if things were to be put in their faces, the effort is futile because regardless of how painfully obvious the situation looks like, they will continue to move with their own narrative while looking down on you as well as not even intaking anything that had been said.

I understand fully that I'm already starting off with a condescending notion while giving assumptions on people's characters. This doesn't apply to everyone but those people know who they are and the reason I start off this way is because of how irritably consistent this type of behavior has been for years upon years and people still have not learned a god damn thing. People who STILL keep going about things in the same procedures that keep failing and misjudging people in the same manner. I already pointed out a lot of the consistency moments in the last post pertaining to the 0minization situation, the war against tamantha, and luna vs. mova arc. All of those scenarios were pointed out as examples of POOR analytical skills as well as handlings pertaining how things transpired and every time criticism was brought to light, they get dismissed because people are too godly and perfect and apparently know what they are doing, yet the same shit happens over and over again. Those situations were just a few amongst many of my own and many others I know for a fact have had their own experiences of getting bodied because of others poor gauging upon situations.

I already had listed it in the previous post but I'll reiterate it here again because it's always important to give solutions when you present a problem. To those who are unaware, There's a certain procedure in the real world that works upon any type of situation but it requires you to approach fully objectively and throw out biases. It requires you to humble yourself and understand that you are not some omega genius overlord that is so smart and has everything figured out upon the glance of a situation. You must remember that you are one single individual with one perspective and there's no way you can ever know everything about a situation unless you intake all that is necessary from every angle. These are elements you must start your mind with if you wish to properly approach and engage with gauging a situation or else you will easily sway into an ignorant zone.

So after you have this mentality set, you must begin reviewing over the situation while it is still fresh because the longer you let it ride, the bigger the risk of losing the information you need in order to come to the most precise conclusion. No matter your stance in the matter, it's important you intake all angles. That means take information from who you lean towards as well as your opposition. Forget feelings or relationships or whatever during these moments, when you're trying to truly understand a situation, you throw emotion out of the water because that's irrelevant right now. All you're here for is gathering intel. Once you review over the entire scenario and compile perspectives from all angles, then you start to correlate all the stories and look for consistencies. It's important to remember that your own bias and memories upon events are irrelevant when looking over these things. You strictly at this point are gauging consistencies upon what all you have gathered. 

So after you do your best to come to a valid conclusion after all the intel you've gathered, you approach the main sources. You question them and see how it lines up with what you know. You throw out your own assumptions but not in the form of knowing things factually but in the form of bouncing off what you know vs what they know. You have to remember that regardless of your own intel, the main people of their own situation objectively knows more than you regardless of how you feel about the situation. So it's important that at this point, you have to engage this interaction with an open mind, intake what is being said and entertain it regardless of if you think it's bull or not. Take the information and go back and compare over what conclusions you have drawn and think about how possible it is that what is being said is the case or not. 

From that point it becomes a tricky situation. Depending on the claims being brought upon, proofs may or may not be needed. Some claims it makes sense to have proofs for if there's direct requirements for it. Some claims it makes no sense to have proofs because it deals with elements that is impossible to have proofs for, which leads to just a hearsay of opinions, these types of claims from then forward cannot be objectified and often leads to having to draw a general conclusion based off the consistency of the overall information of the situation provided. So after everything has been laid out and everything has been evaluated and processed, you come to an overall conclusion upon the situation in which has been objectified to the highest quality. 

So after explaining all this, Next I will get into going through a more thorough explanation of the full context of my story.

Giving up

Initially I wanted to try my hand about going a more thorough approach in clarifying my own events by providing the step by step to the best of my ability in order to further showcase how ridiculous of the claims placed upon my name are as well as give further depth of examples of how Nova's procedures are consistently flawed, however during the process as well as reflecting and seeing the conduct of people I realized it would be a huge waste of time and effort to go through with it.

Explaining my own Experience Screen12
Explaining my own Experience Screen13Explaining my own Experience Screen14 To explain why I'm wasting my time I'm going to just base off as recent as possible examples of why i believe nobody is even reading what I post. These things were put in here as indicators basically screaming "hey this is irrelevant to what I'm about to address so it doesn't need to be read." And even if it wasn't clear in the post itself, I even stated off post that the first portion can be ignored and doesn't matter to the main spill of things.

Explaining my own Experience Screen15Explaining my own Experience Screen17Explaining my own Experience Screen16

Even though one person eventually got the clarification, one of my points pertaining to people not even listening/reading is due to these very moments. It always happens and it shows that people either are not reading or don't comprehend what is being posted. It seems clear as day that people with the same mindset as Danzo have no intention of even wanting to progress things and only wishes to continue making a mockery with the set in stone narrative that he has. Of course this has been something I always concluded within myself but for whatever reason I continue to waste my time on this foolishness.(yes this is an assumption)

Explaining my own Experience Screen18
Explaining my own Experience Screen19

These two posts above basically is yet again another example of people not reading. The one above where Danzo says that I'm basically trying to force an alignment for people to agree with my opinions which is false. The other post is me clarifying that this is not my direction and what I truly wish people did was actually entertain the argument instead of completely just dismiss things. The statement being presented with Danzo is one of the main arguments people keep repeating over and over while I keep telling them over and over again that this was not the point of the interactions. I don't care if we reach a disagreement, I just wanted people to actually take proper course of action and come to a more valid conclusion bouncing off what is being presented before them, which is not possible for them to do if they can't even grasp what is even in front of them.

Explaining my own Experience Screen21Explaining my own Experience Screen20

These kinds of posts make me believe even further that there's no hope because what are these texts even saying? That isn't even the sequence of events. I returned way before I was kicked from Luna, nobody let me come back because I had never left in the first place, and of course my opinion matters more than others in this scenario it's my situation, in all honesty his  actually matters less than mine if we're going to go that route. A literal outlier. Then the argue for the sake of it? So basically you're saying that I never had a purpose to begin with, inclining you do not comprehend the purpose to begin with. If I'm wrong on these assumptions then whatever but overall it's comments like these that make me not have any hope for how certain people go about things.

Explaining my own Experience Screen22Explaining my own Experience Screen24Explaining my own Experience Screen23
Explaining my own Experience Screen25

More examples of aftermaths of not reading. There wouldn't be any hidden points if people read anything upon anything I've ever posted. To boil down simplifications to just "my people good you're people evil" is wrong. If you ever truly paid attention to any of the situations I involve myself in, I do not simply pick a side. I speak for/against everybody. You people only ever seem to only pay attention to the areas where I'm against you and nothing else. There has never been a person I just 100% only spoke for them. I stay in the gray but of course I stopped searching for all the examples when I decided to making the decision of conceding so it's just hearsay at this point. Believe what you want. The point of only taking just the "crazy and manipulative" aspect and not anything else from the whole couple year conflict between tamantha and I also shows how linear and simplified you make these scenarios but I could be wrong and you're just only highlighting one factor in attempt of basically saying "I have no substance" or whatever.

Explaining my own Experience Screen28Explaining my own Experience Screen27Explaining my own Experience Screen26

I would have dug for more but this is me proving that I was not just siding with Spin. I defended Mado despite the unfortunate fall out of events as well as clearly show that I am not with Spin. I was only there out of convenience upon whenever events had initially taken off. I can't really give any more context without finding more to provide step by steps to prove what my full stance was and how I was not having any fun during the whole process so I'll just end it there.

In conclusion I completely concede at this point. You people can think what you want and spread whatever you want about me I do not care anymore. I know me and that is all that matters. It is clear there is no trust and people are set to viewing me as somebody not worth reading or taken seriously enough to even being considered. And you can go again with the "omg you're assuming right now you hypocrite" I'm done trying to explain about that again. So from here on out I will just keep my mouth shut and never contest anybody within this community again. I understand my place now and I will just revert myself to just being the idiot people wish to view me as. Thank you for those who have taken the time to go through this.

Last edited by charizardf1 on Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total
charizardf1
charizardf1

Dragonite1127 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Explaining my own Experience Empty Re: Explaining my own Experience

Post by Tamicat Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:32 am

too long didn't read
Tamicat
Tamicat

Back to top Go down

Explaining my own Experience Empty Re: Explaining my own Experience