Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
NovaRonpa EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
NovaRonpa EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
NovaRonpa EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
NovaRonpa EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
NovaRonpa EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
NovaRonpa EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
NovaRonpa EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
NovaRonpa EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
NovaRonpa EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

NovaRonpa

3 posters

Go down

NovaRonpa Empty NovaRonpa

Post by Codie Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:53 pm

PROLOGUE/MEET THE CAST

My name? Well it's Codie. Today is my first day at a new school right smack dab in the middle of chatango, the school is called "Nova Storm Academy" and it's a place for gifted students called ultimate. Myself I'm the ultimate Illusion, probably preludes to me being completely fake at times, no clue really. As I walked through the door I felt a sharp pain in my spine, it felt like the ribs holding my spine were tightening like a screw going into a piece of wood. My heart was sinking, body feeling worse. Then all of the sudden. I was out for the count.

A sharp pain above my right eye woke me, most likely a headache but the world is a mystery, opening my eyes I look around where I am. I'm in a classroom with 3 other students, but the classroom feels terrible, the wood used on the desks must be at least from 60 years ago, the other three were waking up as I did which helped, the three were other males. One tall guy with the nose made for math, a darker skinned male with his eyes looking two separate places and another darker skinned kid who looked like the lost kid you'd find in Walmart. I decided to spark conversion with them to figure out what's happening. The sentences "seems like we're in hell. I'm Codie and this is our new home for the next 60 days. They also call me the ultimate illusion." Spewing from my mouth. Tall guy looked like he couldn't care while weird eyes is poking at his desk like it's moms iPad. 

The next person to speak was the lost kid "my name is Mado of the sand lands! The school i go to has acquired me with the name of Ultimate Foreigner!". I'm thankful he spoke up since I thought he was gonna he the silent type, he had decent understanding of the language so I applaud him for that, I still prefer the name "Lost Boy" though. Me and Mado got along for a second and the other two acted like mannequins in the room.

finally tall guy spoke up. "The name? It's Talon. I'm known as a pirate of sorts." The Mado guy asked him what his favorite video game was for some reason, Talon replied and gave him an entire essay of a reason to fucking play it, that's his personality i guess. 

The last to speak up was the dumb looking one, his face grew a big smile before he spoke. "Hello! Am Drago! I like anime, video game and I am writer!" Kid's trying, worth the applause. The three seemed to be interest in the anime talk. I couldn't care less so I went over to the closest door. It wouldn't open as I pushed and pulled. But weird enough, after I walked away from it to look into the teacher's desk. The door opened and five more people came in.

first one to come in was this one guy going on about being the best and how he loved woman. I honestly ignored him and pretended he even existed, his name apparently from his screaming was "Char" which again, don't care. Drago and Mado seem to enjoy the guy though, maybe they'll be friends or something. 

Next is this one girl, looking like an attempt at cosplaying Hatsune Miku or something. She came in with a big smile and came over to me introducing herself. "Konichiwa!!! My name is Kitty-chan! I am the ultimate fangirl! Have you seen Hatsune Miku in concert 30 times? If not you're a fake fan!" For some reason she wasn't as annoying as the other guy, she seemed to want to help search after I told her someone hid a strand of Hatsune Miku's hair in there somewhere. Drago seemed to be drooling over her and Char took notice, asking for her to come over. All I could hear is disgusting sexual talk from them. 

Next people to walk in were a duo, both giving off farmer vet vibes. They came over and introduced themselves as Mitch and Rowlie, I asked them about their get-up to where they explained how they take care of animals, pretty cool guys honestly, they seem to be smart in their craft. I asked them about giraffes and they told me all about them, noted I understood exactly 5% of what they said, I was respectful and let them speak. 

Next person though came in with a similar expression to mine, sad and worthless. I asked them their name of course and they spoke. "Hello, my name is Chris, I'm the ultimate Nurse..er working to be a nurse I guess, I'm not that great at it." I kind of felt bad for him as he was so down on himself. But he seemed to smile a bit when I joked about how we're stuck in hell. After searching the room we found a rope ladder, I guess we are spelunking? I found no place for it to go until Rowlie looked at a bigger tile than the rest and picked up. Showing it leads to another classroom like this with 4 others in it. Down we go!

Once down the ladder all 9 of us were met with 8 eyeballs starting at us. Once I got to the ground I looked at the people on the ladder. The Char guy jumped off and looked with excitement "Hubba Hubba 1 and a half woman!!!!" I really wish that fucker had a mute button. The first person to strike me as a person I wanted to talk to was the girl with the cat sweater on, when I decided to speak with her the vibes I felt were immaculate. "Hello, my name is Kynadee of house meow meow. I am the ultimate cat lady! Would you like a signed autograph of my cats?" My face showed a smile as i took the autograph, it had a pawprint on it and everything! Super cute.

After talking about cats for a while with Kynadee I looked at the next victim, a man with a heart of gold,hair that honestly could make him look like Kaitlyn Jenner but as a male model. He had a calm tone to his voice when he introduced himself. "The name is Shaun, ultimate Fursona enthusiast!" He was pretty chill which i liked, definitely worth talking to him again later.

While I was talking to Shaun another one of the new guys came over, his scent reeked of weed, honestly I wanted to throw up but to be respectful I decided not to. "Yooo dude, Names Stew. I do gardening and stuff" yeahhhh totally a gardener. 

I had to get my ass away from him, I'd rather listen to the annoying guys again than smell him, the last person in the room was somewhat arguing with others, going on about some stupid card game or something. "Listen here fellows! Spin the ultimate Motorbike enthusiast AND ultimate debate club leader here to tell you the truth!" He seemed enthusiastic which was nice, he was a bit loud though. Looking around the room I noticed one final door, it was unlocked thank God. When I asked the other 4 about it they said it's been locked for them, so once I got the answer I left the room with some people soon following.

New room, and it's literally a cafeteria? The fuck?  There was 4 last people sitting at a table, they looked bored as hell. The first one to come over to me was this charming artist guy, he had a :3 like smile and a cape? To each their own. "Heyo! Name's Surge! I'm an artist and I love the revving electricity through our veins!" This one didn't annoy me as much as the others. Respectable. 

I went over to sit at the table to meet the others, the girl there was silent, while the guy with fishing gear on decided to speak. "I think Tina is not speaking since I don't see her mouth opening." Which was correct. Thanks? The last guy sighed and decided to introduce for them. "Hey! Names Gold, kind of a fanboy of sorts, I love attorneys! The guy in the fishing gear is named Onox, he's a fish keeper! Last one is Tina. All we got was a name out of her so far!" Finally. A respectful human. 

As the others came in we noticed the middle table had 17 chairs. We each sat in one and boom! These stupid straps came onto our arms tying us to our chairs. We all looked panicked as a weird plush bear came down from the ceiling. "Welcome fateful participants! Welcome to your home for the next few weeks as you all kill each other! This place will serve as your living quarters with showers, bathrooms and Bedrooms just down the hall. You all seemed to have met now, so I'll just give you the talk about what's gonna happen! Each one of you will live here, one person will kill another person. Once an investigation of the body has happened. A trial will commence where we will discuss who did it! Guess right and you all live another day. Except for the killer who will be executed! Guess wrong? All of you except the killer will be executed! That's all! Eat up and go to your rooms! It's past bedtime!"

Before I could even open my mouth he was gone, everyone looked with horror as they all got up. We all decided for the night to just take our own foods to our own rooms to just relax for the night. Then discuss escaping tomorrow.. maybe we can escape this hell, but maybe some worthless people being killed won't be too bad? 

----
Prologue: tales of the victims
COMPLETE

----
Codie
Codie

Mado likes this post

Back to top Go down

NovaRonpa Empty Re: NovaRonpa

Post by Mado Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:03 pm

Fun read, looking forward to the next part if you intend to keep going!
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

NovaRonpa Empty Re: NovaRonpa

Post by Unright Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:33 pm

Nice work Codie kun it'll be interesting to see where this goes
Unright
Unright
Admin

Back to top Go down