Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Novastorms New Beginning EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Novastorms New Beginning EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Novastorms New Beginning EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Novastorms New Beginning EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Novastorms New Beginning EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Novastorms New Beginning EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Novastorms New Beginning EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Novastorms New Beginning EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Novastorms New Beginning EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Novastorms New Beginning

+2
Tamicat
Buz
6 posters

Go down

Novastorms New Beginning Empty Novastorms New Beginning

Post by Buz Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:32 pm

Chapter 1 - Novastorm:
Deep within the sandy realm of Novastorm social injustice runs rampant. Talon and Spin would often bully Drago who was autistic for using a bot too much in Novastorm. This would make Drago feel both threatened and unsafe. This was just one of many social injustices that occurred within the land. Long before that there used to be a rival land called BattleForce. The people of this land were openly racist and would often say the word "Nigger". People such as AD and Mario chose that place as their home over Novastorm and said nothing when it was happening though. I don't really know why they didn't stand up for black lives back then, but I guess black lives just didn't matter to them back then. The people from Battle Force would often come to Novastorm and insult it's inhabitants. Words such as nigger, faggot and autism were thrown around wildly. Often during these attacks Talon would be sucking their toes as he wanted to be on the other side. The victims of these hate crimes would usually survive as although these attacks could hurt feelings, Novastormers were always a very thick skinned and resilient people. The land of Novastorm didn't raise any little bitch kids. Novastormers had to mature mentally to realize that just because you hear a word you don't like it doesn't mean your world will end. As you can probably tell Novastorm is not a safe space to call home for sensitive individuals.

Novastorms New Beginning Novastorm

Chapter 2 - Niggerstorm:
The land is so inherently ignorant that not even the Black Lives Matter movement has any power here. "Black lives matter everyone!!!" AD and Mario called out into Novastorm at the top of their lungs. Nobody in Novastorm was interested however. They had bigger problems to deal with than worrying about people rioting. "Hey Onox did you know Black lives matter??" Mario asks. Onox does not respond. "That racist asshole" AD thinks to himself. "I bet you think all lives matter don't you Onox?" AD asks. Onox yet again says nothing. The simpleton has no concept of what was being said. Onox was too busy enjoying life to fall into the trap of political correctness. He was having the time of his life playing smash with his good friend Mado. During Onox's and Mado's fight, Onox accidentally pressed the wrong button on his controller. This caused him to get bodied. In frustration Onox calls out "Bitch Nigga Fingers!" The land of Novastorm instantly falls silent. "I cannot believe he just said that! This place is full of racists!" Mario shouts. "This place is racist!" AD exclaims while Char and multiple other black Novastormers don't seem to care.

Novastorms New Beginning Bitch-nigga-fingers

Chapter 3 - The Victims of Novastorm:
Spin could not stand it any longer. He faced the hardships of being a social outcast within his own friend group for far too long. "Call me manipulative?", "Call me a narcissist?", "Call me a booby boy!?" That's it I'm leaving! Spin declares in a fit of trembling emotion. Spin began to walk along the sandstone streets of Novastorm calling out to his allies. "I'm leaving this ignorant place, come with me and we will create a utopia where nobody will be discriminated against!" Many people who had an unquenchable thirst for political justice joined his ranks alongside a few normals. People such as Talon, Mario, AD, Char and Natsu all join Spins side as he marches across the desert. The word of this rebellion spreads quickly across Novastorm. Mitch turns to Mado "Hey Mado I heard there are some minorities trying to escape over there. Let's get 'em!" Mado nods. The army of Novastorm unites and begins to give chase across the Desert.

Spin and his allies are covering good distance, however Talon begins to worry. "They're gaining on us Spin! Where are we heading?" Spin replies "To the promised land. A place where we can all be free and say whatever we want as long as it doesn't hurt another person's feelings." Eventually they exit the desert and reach the salty sea that surrounds the land of Novastorm. "How do we cross? I'm so scared." Natsu whimpers. "Don't worry Natsu. Us being offended gives us power. We can make the world bend to our will if we're offended enough. Follow me." Spin begins to wade into the ocean and raises his staff. "You don't care about minorities, you're racist, you're ignorant, you're a nazi!" Spin calls out towards the ocean. The ocean begins to tremble in fear. "Come and join me, my allies" Spin calls out. Spins allies all step into the ocean and hold hands. They begin calling out accusations of the ocean being racist, transphobic, a pedo and even not believing black lives matter. They sounded so offended that the ocean began to part to reveal a path of dry sand. "Follow me, my allies" Spin declares as he leads his people across the ocean floor. "Unbelievable! You cancelled the ocean!" Char says in disbelief as he follows his new leader along the ocean floor.

Novastorms New Beginning Moses-pic

The army of Novastorm exits the desert and is gobsmacked at what they're witnessing. Both Mitch and Mados jaws drop. "After them!" Mado orders as his ignorant Novastorm underlings scramble across the shore to try and capture the minorities. The chase continues across the ocean floor until Spin and his allies finally reach the other side. The moment they step foot onto a new land the ocean begins to cave in on the Novastormers. Washing them back towards the systematically racist land from which they came.

Novastorms New Beginning Novastormers

"We did it! We're finally here in the new land" Spin calls out smugly. AD and Mario turn to Spin in glee. "Thank you for freeing us from slavery." They both declare. "Don't worry about it. I did it in the name of LGBTBLM" Spin replies. Spin and his gaggle of outcasts then begin to wander inland to explore their new utopia. 

Chapter 4 - Lunastorm (Yes it’s exactly as gay as it sounds):
Spin felt very happy with himself. He had successfully brought a small portion of Novastormers to his new land. "What should I call this place?" Spin thought to himself. "I will call this place LGBTBLM+Autism Storm" Spin calls out to the rest of his followers. Talon shakes his head. "How about we call it Lunastorm instead?" He suggests. "Good idea Talon. That's really original and creative. Lunastorm it is!"

Over time Spin and his allies begin conquering the green and lush lands of Lunastorm. They build a place to call home where nobody will face social injustice ever again. Trannys, Autistics, Black people and Gaymers can all live in peace without fear of persecution. Oddly enough the sun never shined over their land ever again. Darkness creeped over the landscape as the land was left in a perpetual state of night. It was almost as if God saw what was happening there and looked the other way. The lush and green wilderness quickly transitioned into a barren urban hellscape.

Novastorms New Beginning Lunastorm

Without sunlight the crops would not grow and the only sustenance they had was each other's semen. Nothing in this new land made sense. Boys were girls and girls were boys. Streets were constantly looted and stores set ablaze for the sake of equality. Strange subhuman creatures also prowled the streets taking advantage of the perpetual darkness to mask their twisted forms.

Novastorms New Beginning Burning-buildings

Chapter 5 - The Heaven They Built:
The barren and inhospitable land of Lunastorm was a land of chaos, fakeness and negativity. Freedom of speech was an illusion and only specific individuals were permitted to say hateful or slanderous things. Spin gave control over his new realm to multiple trusted members including a masculine looking gargoyle with long luscious hair. After gaining its power it perched itself above a North Korean style watch tower. “I identify as a woman” The gargoyle declared from the top of its tower. This declaration was followed swiftly by applause from a large majority of Lunastorms members.

Novastorms New Beginning Tranny

One person did not clap however. His name was Dean and he was one of Spins closest friends. The gargoyles' gaze quickly shifted across the land. Like the eye of Sauron it scanned the terrain for someone who didn’t support it for being a strong and beautiful woman. “Shit that fucking bitch is gonna catch me!” Dean said under his breath. He then hides behind a tree until the gargoyle's gaze moves on. “Fucking hell this is not a good place for a normal person to be what the fuck.” Dean declared to himself.

Chapter 6 - Hate Crime:
Life continued within the land of Lunastorm. Dean walked down the street looking up towards the twilight sky. “What a beautiful day to try and befriend some people in the only way I know how… Edgy humor.” He thought to himself. He walked down the quiet and burning streets towards the center of Lunastorm. There he found a large gaggle of Lunastormers. “Wassup faggots” Dean calls out as he approaches. 

The crowd gasps. The dark blue sky begins to radiate flares of orange and red. The whole land is shaken to its core. The ground begins to tremble. “I’m shaking so much right now” a voice calls out from the crowd. “This is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard. I’m so offended!!!” another voice responds. Dean looks around. “What the fuck is happening?” he thinks to himself.

The watch towers of Lunastorm shift their lights towards the source of the hate crime. A hulking gargoyle engorged on power and tolerance swoops down from its resting place. “I’m trans and I find that word highly offensive, hateful, and dehumanising!” The gargoyle informs. Dean shakes his head. “I didn’t mean to offend anyone, it was just a joke.” He responds. The gargoyle clenches it’s fists and screeches “Hate speech is not a joke around here you damn normal! You don’t belong here!” The monster hisses as it initiates a battle with Dean.

Novastorms New Beginning Tranny-2

“You said a bad word so prepare to die!!!” The beast calls out as it charges towards Dean. Before Dean even has a chance to react the hulking monster slaps him across the face in a lethal and brutal attack. "It was almost as if the monster had the hands of a man" Dean thought to himself as he flew across the battlefield. Dean finally hits the ground with such force his body is now broken. “Why did spin give this monster more power than his own best friend?” he thinks to himself in dismay. “Any last words you ignorant and hate filled little man?” The gargoyle hisses. “Fuck you you pussy bitch” Dean responds. “How dare you dehumanize me! I’m honestly shaking right now” the monster calls out as it clenches its claw into a fist and then punches Dean knocking him flying into a nearby wall. Dean coughs up some blood before falling to the ground. His body now looks like nothing more than a used tube of toothpaste. Battered and with his body beyond repair he uses his final breath to mutter the words "You fucking pussy" before succumbing to his injuries.

Novastorms New Beginning Dean-1

As the fight is now over voices call out from the crowd. “You go girl!”, “I’m honestly shaking right now thank you for removing such an ignorant hater.”, “I finally feel safe now.” The gargoyle feels a sense of accomplishment and clambers back onto its tower to monitor and continue to censor the residents of Lunastorm. “Thank goodness we have this kind of control or I would feel so scared right now.” a feminine, yet instinctively manly voice declares. 

Chapter 7 - The Shadow Realm:
Dean wakes up to find himself in the shadow realm. “Am I dead?” He thinks to himself. “This place is so foggy I can’t see anything.” Dean begins to walk along the flat and lifeless landscape. He journeyed for hours before noticing a strange figure. They are incredibly short, but it’s the only person Dean has seen for miles around… Or at least Dean thought it was a person… As he approaches and the fog begins to clear he realizes quickly that this wasn’t a person at all. It was in fact a penguin and that penguin was digging a child sized grave. “My name is Dr Death who goes there!?” The penguin calls towards Dean. “Uh this is fucking weird. My name is Dean.” He responds.

Novastorms New Beginning Dr-Death-1

The Penguin and Dean talk for many hours. It turns out both of them were banished from Lunastorm. The Penguin continued to plead its innocence to Dean, however he didn’t care about the crimes of a sexual harassment penguin. “Look Penguin I just need help. Do you have any way of helping me get out of this place?” He demands. The Penguin nods. “I do have a trinket that can help you escape the shadow realm. It will allow you to communicate with the real world at least.” Dr Death responds. The penguin then pulls a goblet of ectoplasm out of his feathery pocket. “This will enable you to materialize in the real world. Use it wisely.” The Penguin warns.

“I’ll take it!” Dean replies as he snatches the trinket from Dr Death. “I only have one condition, please remind Tam that I exist and I wish to have intimate moments with her.” The Penguin says with urgency. “Get away from me you freak!” Dean responds as he pushes the penguin off him. He then starts to drink the ectoplasm from the goblet. "Man this tastes salty" he comments. Dean then begins to fade away as he’s transported to a different realm of existence.

Chapter 8 - The Dream World:
In the sleepy land of Novastorm a majority of its inhabitants are now in bed. Crickets chirping and people snoring can be heard throughout the land. Mado is the last of the Novastormers to clamber into bed. He walks through his sandstone home and heads upstairs. He clambers into his bed and pulls a sheet of sandpaper over himself. “What an exhausting day. Oh well time to sleep.” Mado declares as he closes his eyes. Mado didn’t know it at the time, but he really shouldn’t have eaten all that cheese before bed… Mado’s mind couldn’t properly rest and he quickly found himself trapped within a dream.

Novastorms New Beginning Nova-night

At first he finds himself floating within an empty black space. “Where am I?” he wonders as he floats through the great expanse of nothingness. He drifts for some time and seems to be lost within time and space. “What’s up faggot” a familiar voice shouts as Dean materializes in front of him. “Dean? What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be in Lunastorm” Mado exclaims. “I’m fucking dead! Some tranny just killed me!” Dean replies in frustration. The sand king's eyes widen “What really? I thought everything was great over there?” Mado remarks. “No the place is filled with pussies! Come with me and I’ll take you into the past!” Dean replies as he and the Sand King begin to fly through the void and towards the land of Lunastorm.

Novastorms New Beginning Dean-and-Mado

The darkness begins to clear as Dean and Mado find themselves in Lunastorm. The perpetual night makes it hard to see, however burning buildings light up many of the streets. "What the hell is happening here? Are they under attack?" Mado asks in horror. "No this is a common sight in Lunastorm, you'll get used to it. Follow me." Dean and Mado drift down the street towards voices that can be heard in the distance. As they approach they arrive at a building with no windows and only a single enterance. It has many chimneys spouting toxic fumes and puddles of semen surround it's foundations. "What is this awful place Dean?" Mado asks. "This is the War HQ, they built this place to discuss how much they hate Novastorm" Dean responds. Mado cannot believe what he is hearing. They enter the building and find a small crowd. Mado then recognizes some of his old friends amongst their ranks. "CHAR!" mado calls out with excitement as he approaches. Char however does not respond. "We have entered the past now Mado. Nobody here can see or hear us." Dean informs. Mado feels sad. "We were once very close friends, I'm glad he seems to be doing OK." He explains. Dean shakes his head. "In approximately three minutes a conversation will occur. You need to hear it for yourself. I have to go now, goodbye!" Dean begins to fade and leaves Mado alone to listen to what Lunastormers have to say.

Three minutes pass and Spin arrives before the crowd. "I bet Novastorm is dead right now. It brings me so much joy and satisfaction knowing we caused it!" Spin declares to his allies. They all begin to cheer. Talon emerges from the crowd. "It's so funny because Tam hates Lunastorm. I hated all of them anyway! Shaub was a pathetic loser, Shinygold is mentally ill, Rowlie is a lowkey pedo, Chris is autistic, and everyone in Lunastorm especially hates Mado!" He declares. Mado is gobsmacked. "What the hell is going on here?" He thinks to himself in dissapointment. Char then steps forward "I know I've said a lot of terrible things before in the past, but it wasn't my fault. Novastorms environment caused me to be one of the most toxic people there, but they were basically mind controlling me. I was not in control over my own actions and it was all them" he explains. Mado gasps "What the fuck this man is 24 years old and shifting blame onto us for his own actions? I can't believe they'd actually create a space in their community just to slag off Novastorm. I've seen enough Dean please come back and take me from this place!" Dean however was long gone and Mado was stuck spectating their orgy of hatred. "Novastorm is full of bland people and I just want my war! Lets bring Mado and Mitch to their knees and kill Novastorm!" Char giggles to himself. He is clearly enjoying the conflict between the two communities however made out he was neutral in public. 
Novastorms New Beginning Spin-char-talon

Mados eyes were opened, it felt like he had been stabbed in the heart by people he thought were once his friends. The way these people were talking was disgusting. Even Naid made sure to take part in slagging off Novastorm and their members. "I've seen enough! This is awful." Mado says to himself as he turns around to leave. As he turns his head he is startled by a hulking manly beast that identifies as a woman. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!" Mado screams in fear as this monster seems to have come out of nowhere. This fear causes Mado to wake up from his horrible dream. "What the fuck was that!???" Mado called out with terror in his eyes.

Chapter 9 - The Move:
Word quickly spread throughout Novastorm about the things the Lunastormers were saying. Many people were shocked to learn the truth. A pigeon was sent to record evidence to ensure the stories were true. The pigeon was able to record much evidence and everyone in Novastorm quickly learnt that these supposedly tolerant victims of Lunastorm were not practicing what they preached and were actually far worse than the people they claimed to hate. The Lunastormers believed with all their hearts that they would be missed and that Novastorm was nothing without them. They were greatly mistaken however. The resolve of Novastorm was actually strengthened as the truth of their hateful ways united all of the Novastormers towards a common cause. It was then communally decided that it would be best to move the whole community of Novastorm to ensure the worst Lunastormers could not return. A few Lunastormers were permitted to lurk in Novastorm despite everyone now knowing what they had said or done. Everyone now knew these peoples true natures so they were no longer worth worrying about. 

Both the leaders of Novastorm stood in the center of their Kingdom. Mado the Sandking and Mitch the Alien. They decided it was time to act for the greater good of Novastorm. The community had to be moved to escape foreign toxicity. Mitch began to guide the residents of Novastorm into his spaceship. "We will build a new kingdom of Sand amongst the Stars. It will be a place where our community can prosper and just play video games." Mitch explains. The people of Novastorm cheer as they make their way to their seats. Onox however was greatly upset by the move. "I hate this!" he mutters as he wrestles with his seatbelt. Once everyone is aboard the spaceship and in their seats the engine begins to rumble. Within seconds the spacecraft launches itself into orbit, like a beacon of hope it casts it's light across the world. The light of the shuttle can even be seen from the darkest reaches of Lunastorm. It does not go unnoticed.

Novastorms New Beginning Moving-nova

Spin, Talon, Char and many of the other traitors came running towards the land where Novastorm once lay to see what was happening. "What the hell was that blast of light? Maybe Novastorm is burning lol!" Talon says to his friends with anticipation. "I can't wait to see Novastorm struggling without us." Spin declares with glee. Char is running shortly behind them with equal anticipation. "Maybe we'll get the war I always fantasized about" Char says with amusement. Once they get to the site where Novastorm once stood they find nothing but sand. "We finally did it. We killed Novastorm!!!" Char calls out with triumph. "I always new they would miss us and not be able to carry on with us gone" Talon remarks. Spin stands there with a smile upon his face. "I finally won. Why didn't they just listen and change for us. I just wanted them to stop being so toxic. It genuinely does make me happy Novastorm has ceased to exist because of us though!" Spin says in delight. The Lunastormers then begin to bathe in their supposed victory unaware of the chain of events unfolding above them.

Chapter 10 - A Fresh Start:
The Novastormers eventually settle on a new sandy and habitable world. The people of Novastorm have quickly adapted to their new way of life and even the likes of Onox are happier now with the change. Drama and internal conflict seems to have almost entirely disappeared. People are more focused on playing video games. The atmosphere is also less tense and more laid back. Toxicity seems to have reduced just by distancing from a few undesirables. Lunastorm is rarely ever brought up and most people have moved on and are talking about different topics now. The same cannot be said for Lunastorm however. They still persistently engage in circlejerks of slagging off Novastorm. Little do the Lunastormers know that a majority of them have outcast themselves now. They likely have little chance of reintegrating into Novastorm society ever again. Bridges were burned and they've been left to wallow in their echochamber of negativity.

Novastorms New Beginning New-Nova

Last edited by Buz on Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Buz
Buz

Mado, Gaiomon, Lateritious, Unright, Dragonite1127 and Dean like this post

Back to top Go down

Novastorms New Beginning Empty Re: Novastorms New Beginning

Post by Tamicat Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:31 pm

Something about the story being told as if Dean is the main character for the first half is really funny to me.
Tamicat
Tamicat

Dean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite1127 Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:11 am

Hi Rowlie,

Yea I find it a little hypocritical that some people in Lunastorm were saying negative stuff about me behind my back, which really hurt my feelings despite them claiming to have a welcoming environment. However, they haven't said any negative things about me since I joined so I hope the future will be better.

And I also found it quite shocking that Duraludon said something so offensive and got away with saying such a phrase; the quietest and most oblivious people can be truly dangerous.

My favorite part in the ocean picture is probably the one with the guy from Up that represents Austin. Good taste in movies!

The pictures of Lunastorm look heeeeeeeeellllllllllllaaaaaaaa scary XD.

I've never heard of the words gargoyle or gobsmacked until I read your story, so it seems England truly has a very strange vocabulary.

Also, one thing that still confuses me: what is Dr. Death doing and why is Dr. Death digging a child-sized grave (XD)? I think the picture of the penguin accurately represents Dr. Death's vibes and sinister side.

I like your metaphor involving the spaceship and the attention to detail where you included Unright and Onox234 in the windows.

I think the final picture depicts an advanced civilization in the sand that I highly suspect to be Novastorm. A dome surrounds the city, which represents some sort of barrier. I think this relates to Novastorm's move to discord as this prevented the people from Lunastorm from revisiting. 

I think there is further imagery involved in this picture. You can see two people watching from the outside. I think those two people represent Talon and Spin. They are now no longer welcome in Novastorm so must stand on the outskirts. They want to be involved, but can't anymore. That is the saddest part about this picture. They still haven't moved on from Nova and are still contacting some of the members. Their name literally includes "Storm" which was copied directly from NovaStorm, highlighting that there will always be a part of them that will want to return. To be honest, one of us should change our names as I think it will help each other move on from the past and start a new beginning.

Smell ya later,
Dragonite1127
Dragonite1127
Dragonite1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaiomon Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:14 am

*censored 4 yung eyes*
(drop me a dm if you want the sauce bby)
Novastorms New Beginning Bignose

Gaiomon
Gaiomon

Dean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:43 am

Dragonite1127 wrote: Their name literally includes "Storm" which was copied directly from NovaStorm, highlighting that there will always be a part of them that will want to return. To be honest, one of us should change our names as I think it will help each other move on from the past and start a new beginning.

Smell ya later,
Dragonite1127

No, I think that would be worse if the names changed. Even as enemies there is a certain romance in keeping the storm part even if the paths go different directions.
Tamicat
Tamicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:10 am

Tamicat wrote:Something about the story being told as if Dean is the main character for the first half is really funny to me.
Don’t you realize I am the MC
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:13 am

Feels nice being the MC
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Lateritious Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:58 am