Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Ice Cream EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Ice Cream EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Ice Cream EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Ice Cream EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Ice Cream EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Ice Cream EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Ice Cream EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Ice Cream EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Ice Cream EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Ice Cream

3 posters

Go down

Ice Cream Empty Ice Cream

Post by Dragonite1127 Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:58 am

Ice Cream
By Drago Nova

Nothing in that world would ever compare
To the girl who glows brighter than the sun
Her brain as splendid as her smooth brown hair
My dearest, first love; she was on the run
The greatest dream was to be by her side
The girl who showed me the meaning of love
My feelings for her were fraught with great pride
Each night I prayed to Kami-sama above
I would give all to see her stunning smile
To grasp my hand and hug me in her arms
I wish one day she’d walk me down that aisle
Blushing my way with her luscious girl charm
I must make these chocolates to show clues
Please Kami-sama, make our love ensue.

Ice Cream GV9Ee8x4TSjWwXNoxrC90s5z-a_qQneuDNeSNyyIEBg

-------

Contrary to popular belief, the lone rabbit did not scream for ice cream.

They felt defeated by them. They were embarrassed by the victory of the opposing team. They were ashamed of their own actions being exposed to the public. They could not take the blame. They just had to be the victims no matter what. Someone else had to be punished. Not someone from their team, but rather the opposing team. That’s just how the mind of the corrupt thinks.

The lone rabbit did not do this out of his own free will, nor did he have any intention of being a hero. He was chosen to mask the organization’s true leaders. He had been the scapegoat because no other member was courageous enough to face the consequences of entering the villainous land and find a true understanding. 

The truth of the events was vastly tangled up. The wolves of the two clans incessantly howled and fought in their childish ways with each other because that’s all they knew how to do. Their howls weren’t distinct; it was the same sound being repeated over and over again. But there was no point in talking things out. The two clans ought to remain separate and forget about each others’ existence. That way, the land of both of the clans’ inhabitants could remain jolly and peaceful, the lone rabbit thought to himself. But it does not always work that way.

When you break up with your girlfriend, that girlfriend becomes your ex and you no longer talk with them. You move on and find another girlfriend. Thinking about the past and trying to work things out would be pointless. The same pointless and painful cycles would just be repeated. But these narrow-minded wolves cannot face the facts that they must move on. They cling to the past. They want to get together. They want to howl things out. But there was virtually no meaning to their endless howls. Nevertheless, no opinions would ever change in the eyes of both clans. All they ever did was howl about the past that brought them pain. Were they masochists?

Just because two people were talking to each other does not mean that they were having a conversation. Upon closer inspection, it looked like they were talking to the walls because no one was actually listening to them. The smarter wolves were fed up by their incessant howling. They were beginning to move on from the past themselves. But the ignorant wolves could not accept this fact. They needed a reaction to satisfy their thirst for drama.

In reality, the lone rabbit screamed because no one cared enough to understand how he felt about being a scapegoat. His opinions were not valued. The people that he thought were his friends in this supposed holy land of fair treatment did not defend him. To the ignorant wolves, the purpose of this sacrifice was to set an example. An example of what? The lone rabbit could not tell you, unfortunately.

Perhaps it was because the smarter wolves howled in a manner that offended the ignorant wolves. They could not take this. They listened to the howls instead of shutting their ears and ignoring the opposing clan. Thus, they played the victim and got upset. It would be more entertaining for everyone if we react this way to their howls instead of not reacting at all, they thought. That was why they resorted to scapegoating. They needed something to inflict their frustration on and some way to satisfy their boredom. Thus, even though the lone rabbit stayed meek, a wave of knives was being thrown at him. Why do the two clans care how they howl about each other despite their separation? The lone rabbit could not tell you, unfortunately. 

He was tossed to the side of the road like a rock with no regard for his feelings as soon as the staff of the wicked deemed him as worthless. Worthless in that the lone rabbit would not convert into a wolf. The lone rabbit would not buy into the philosophies of the opposing clan, for he was too busy with his own laborious studies.

The rabbit was not truly welcomed in the first place. Even before his arrival to the opposing clan, the lone rabbit was bullied and viewed in a negative light. To their eyes, he was a mega weeaboo that loved anime more than anything else; he was an embarrassment to his family and an autistic loser. They were just putting on a mask while the lone rabbit was visiting. A feeling of belonging and acceptance that the lone rabbit wished for did not exist here, but he did not realize this at the time. To them, he was just a rabbit that needed to be tamed and manipulated. The lone rabbit was merely a method allowing the opposing party to communicate to the other party.

The rabbit did not understand the message that was the result of this scapegoating. It was all just a bunch of insignificant mind games to him. He was just a pawn. A messenger between the two realms. A pigeon. A sacrifice. It's sad to see the lone rabbit get blamed for such a thing in the face of the cowardly staff members. Staff members that rely on emotions rather than logic. Why bother understanding the thoughts of a lunatic, he wondered.

The rabbit has not participated in any of their activities anyways, they irrationally concluded. There was no point in him staying. His existence only led to innocent people being caught up in the drama, they thought. Suddenly, the lone rabbit found himself being surrounded by nothing but indifference and ignorance. How could they just be sleeping while I am being eaten away by wolves, the lone rabbit thought to himself. He’ll be back in a fortnight anyway, so it’s no big deal. And once that fortnight passes, the lone rabbit will come crawling back to us like a good boy. They need to learn their place, they thought to themselves. Thus, the lone rabbit was chomped up by the wolves while the other rabbits simply looked away and accepted the cause of events. His screams could not be heard because it was at that moment that they would begin to ostracize him yet again. Or rather, he was already ostracized since the beginning but just did not know it at the time.

Ice Cream Tumblr_ni3qnwUzW11qepyzqo2_400

That was why anime girls were his only option left. It was the only sweet thing left in his life. His sweet and cherished “ice cream.” It was the only thing in the universe that possessed empathy-- the ability to truly understand another individual. At least she had the capability of hearing his screams. Everything else was cold and bitter to him. People were backstabbing and perplexing. This was the conclusion that he would always reach in every timeline. The fate of the lone rabbit would be fraught with boredom and melancholy once again.
---------------
“If I were too weak, there would come a time when I wouldn't even be able to scream.”
---------------
Feel free to share your poems or thoughts!

Last edited by Dragonite1127 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Dragonite1127
Dragonite1127

Mado and Buz like this post

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Empty Re: Ice Cream

Post by Buz Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:43 pm

I'm so sorry the Lunatics treated you that way Drago. 

It's really fucked that they'd punish you for something they did. It's a lot easier to shift the blame onto others I suppose. I've always thought many of them were hypocrites so I guess them banning you for being a spy, whilst continuing to have spies in Novastorm says a lot about their community.

It's not nice to be manipulated, betrayed or punished for the wrong doings of others. It really does look like they were only ashamed over what they said because they were found out and then needed to shift blame. Lunastorm harbors a victim mentality and they don't like to take responsibility for their actions. Hence your ban.

It's OK though Drago. Everything is over now. They can't hurt you anymore.
Buz
Buz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamicat Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:53 am

I'm thinking perhaps this story might not be about an actual rabbit.
Tamicat
Tamicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum