Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
The Kris vs Ben Thing EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
The Kris vs Ben Thing EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
The Kris vs Ben Thing EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
The Kris vs Ben Thing EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
The Kris vs Ben Thing EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
The Kris vs Ben Thing EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
The Kris vs Ben Thing EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
The Kris vs Ben Thing EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
The Kris vs Ben Thing EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

The Kris vs Ben Thing

5 posters

Go down

The Kris vs Ben Thing Empty The Kris vs Ben Thing

Post by Lateritious Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:07 am

I am posting to set the record straight on this whole situation, as many of you forgot or stopped caring about this debate, but it bothers me people I've considered friends for years won't take my word for it. 

Yes, I confessed to a lot of things I had done while on chatango, like pretending my account was hacked to get someone banned, or making fake accounts to troll as part of the "0minization." I would also act just really edgy, argue a lot when I was bored or wanted to get a rise out of someone and none of that was okay. I'd even bully people or try to troll them just because I was upset and wanted them to feel the same way. It was all shitty and stuff I have tried to learn and move away from.

However, and I know I've said this a million times by now, I did not pretend to Ben or create that whole character, and I say that in the most honest, sincere way I can. Maybe my words or honesty don't mean much to you because of the questionable and terrible things I've done, and I understand why. I wouldn't really expect anything truthful from me either. Many of you have said that I confessed to it before, but I really don't remember that and if I ever did say that I was Ben it was probably because I was tired of arguing about it and wanted people to shut up. 

I am not sure who I angered or wronged to the point that someone wanted to impersonate me and anger me, but given how many people I pissed off back then it doesn't surprise me either. It just kind of hurts that you as my friends won't believe me when I'm actually being real and trying to be honest with you about the situation. Again, I would not have had a reason to to impersonate and argue with myself and frankly don't see why anyone would go out of their way to do it. It just sounds crazy and ultimately pointless. Anyhow, I've probably rambled on about this for too long now and will stop talking about it. This whole thing was years ago and nobody really gives a shit anymore besides me, so maybe i just need to move on regardless of if people think I did this or not. That Ben person is long gone, or maybe still chats amongst us and I just never found out. Whatever the situation is, I'm over it and am done with this crap. Thanks for reading.
Lateritious
Lateritious

Back to top Go down

The Kris vs Ben Thing Empty Re: The Kris vs Ben Thing

Post by Mado Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:41 am

It's not a huge deal whether you are Ben or not, Chris. You don't need to make this into a huge trust issue. It's not like we're cutting ties with you over it or anything. I think the more you desperately try to prove you're not Ben the more likely people will become suspicious of you being him so just ignore it, it really doesn't impact you whatsoever.
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stew Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:04 pm

Ben was a character I would occasionally play whenever I was bored during my daily commutes. Evading bans was easy due to mobile internet frequently changing IP addresses. I didn't think my actions would have jeopardized your relationship with certain people, and for that I'm sorry, Lank.
stew
stew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mado Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:42 am

This is an interesting development for sure...wait, why the hell did Chris post this in the Yugioh subforum?
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buz Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:19 am

This still doesn't explain how Ben managed to hack Chris’ Chatango account.
Buz
Buz

Unright likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkin Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:18 pm

Mado wrote:This is an interesting development for sure...wait, why the hell did Chris post this in the Yugioh subforum?
probably bc Kris was reading my post & forgot to change subforums Smile
Punkin
Punkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum