Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
The Nova Cult vs The SJW EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
The Nova Cult vs The SJW EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
The Nova Cult vs The SJW EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
The Nova Cult vs The SJW EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
The Nova Cult vs The SJW EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
The Nova Cult vs The SJW EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
The Nova Cult vs The SJW EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
The Nova Cult vs The SJW EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
The Nova Cult vs The SJW EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

The Nova Cult vs The SJW

2 posters

Go down

The Nova Cult vs The SJW Empty The Nova Cult vs The SJW

Post by Onoxdorf Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:16 am

The Nova Cult vs The SJW

Chapter 1 – Police brutality

It was a normal day in novastorm. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and spin was trying to explain his own warped, alien definition of something.

“Pokemon is not a JRPG and I can explain why.” Spin declares in a calm yet respectful manner.

“But Pokemon is a JRPG????” multiple people reply with a puzzled expression on their faces. 

“Just because an RPG is made in Japan does not mean it’s a JRPG.” Spin replies.

Everyone in nova begins to scratch their heads. Nobody understands what Spin is talking about but after about 30 minutes of going back and forth with this debate the novians drop it for a more interesting topic.

“Pokemon is not a Japanese role-playing game” Spin calmly yet respectively states again. He clearly did not notice the topic being discussed has changed and people grew bored of the pointless debate.

“That’s it” Officer Emmy exclaims “You’re having a time out”. Spin is then sent to jail by Officer Emmy.

Fang is shocked “What really? Why?”

“Come on Emmy he didn’t deserved that” Mitch says with a disappointed look on his face.

“Mado recently changed the rules so I thought I could do that” Emmy replies.

“No, he wasn’t doing anything wrong. The rules were changed so we could deal with people who are solely here to be causing drama. Spin was respectful despite him debating about something we all disagree with” Mitch explains.

Due to Mitch taking a strong stance on Spin he got released from jail on probation. Tobi and Monch appeared and disagreed with this decision and justified her choice to ban him.

“This place is a cult!” Monch exclaims.

Tobi nods his head “Yep! This place is exactly that and I hate it here!”

“Explain how this place a cult exactly?” Mado asks the two in curiosity.

“This place is an echo chamber and it is pointless even explaining why” Tobi replies.

“No, I genuinely want to know why you think that.” Mado asks once again with a puzzled expression.

Monch jokes to break the ice “It’s because everyone worships you Mado” 

The whole situation calms down and moves onto something else.

Chapter 2 – NIGGER

Nova has calmed since the events of the first chapter. The Novians are chatting happily until the peace is disturbed once again.

“I’m a nigger” Char states to novastormchat.

“Did that actually just happen?” Tobi thought to himself. He cannot believe his eyes. His body starts to tremble. He fixates onto this comment and won’t let it go “This chat is filled with racist, xenophobic pedophile enablers!” he exclaims.

“Wait what?” Mado yet again is confused. “What are you talking about?”

“Quite a few people in Nova are offensive racists and I have a lot of screenshots to prove it.” Tobi states proudly.

“You realise it’s all jokes and nobody here treats people differently because of race? We have people here from all over the world” Mado tries to correct Tobi but he is having none of it

“No you are all racists and I can’t stand it!” Tobi is getting more and more heated.

Mitch appears. “You realise nobody here gives a fuck about race?” He states calmly.

“I remember all your greedy Jew comments you made about certain game developers Mitch” Tobi clenches his fist.

“You do realise I was joking when I said that… I’ve never met a Jewish person” Mitch explains.

“I mean no disrespect but why do you even come here if you think we’re all racist, xenophobic pedophile enablers?” Mado asks Tobi.

“The only reason I come here is just because this chat is the easiest way to get in contact with a few of my friends” Tobi replies “Also a lot of people here have talked to me privately and stated they don’t like how this chat is ran and the moderation is awful.” Tobi smirks.

“If you don’t like it you can always leave” Char states. Tobi’s jaw drops.

“This place is basically a mini 4chan at this point. Novastorm should be moderated to appease my standards” Tobi explains.

Mado grew tired of Tobi’s nonsense. He begins to grin. “NIGGER” Mado jests.

“I cannot believe my eyes right now… I’m adding that to the rest of my screenshots” Tobi smugly remarks “This place is filled with racists, xenophobic and pedophiles and this helps prove my point”

“If there is as many unhappy people as you make out who don’t like Nova why don’t you and those people leave and start your own chat? Nobody is keeping you here. This isn’t a cult you know.” Mitch reassures Tobi that nobody is keeping him here against his will.

Tobi finally reached his limit. He has no come back for this and flees.

The lands of Novastorm are at peace once again… but for how long? Did the cult take out Tobi behind the scenes? Will Tobi return to call us out again? Who knows! Only time will tell. Find out next time on another episode of the SJW Chronicles. 

The Nova Cult vs The SJW 0jkya7c3ucmd21

Last edited by Onoxdorf on Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Onoxdorf
Onoxdorf

Back to top Go down

The Nova Cult vs The SJW Empty Re: The Nova Cult vs The SJW

Post by Mado Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:19 am

This place is reserved for Whites.
Mado
Mado
Admin

https://novastorm.forumotion.net