Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
7 Years Later EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
7 Years Later EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
7 Years Later EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
7 Years Later EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
7 Years Later EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
7 Years Later EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
7 Years Later EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
7 Years Later EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
7 Years Later EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

7 Years Later

2 posters

Go down

7 Years Later Empty 7 Years Later

Post by Lateritious Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:31 am

I've come to realize that it's been around 7 years since I first visited nova for the first time. How time flies! I never would have thought I'd have stuck with one community for so long after hopping around so much when I was a newbie chatango user. Anyhow, I just want to express my gratitude to Mado, Mitch, Rah, Char, Jordan, Talon, Codie, Tye, SG, and the many others who have made nova truly feel like an internet home to me. despite the differences we've had. I know I haven't been the easiest person to deal with over the past few years, especially with how I annoy myself and others about the past so much. However, it's clear to me that we've all been able to move past those things just like we've moved past all of nova's chaotic history together. Hence, I want to move forward and keep trying to better myself and be there for people just like we've all kind of been here for each other from the start. Here's to 7 years, and hopefully many more years of Pokemon, Smash, FE, anime, and the multitude of other topics we've discussed. Truly, thank you.
Lateritious
Lateritious

Punkin and Dragonite1127 like this post

Back to top Go down

7 Years Later Empty Re: 7 Years Later

Post by Punkin Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:31 pm

Time does fly, doesn't it? It seems almost like the little moments & the longer periods of time both hold equally important value in hindsight. I remember the ambitious days of 4 years ago logging in every day to find battles just as well as the little nuggets of laughter or sentiments the group has shown to one another encapsulated in little cherished moments.

No matter what, I won't regret the time we all spent together; building ourselves as people & finding new convictions through one another. I don't know what the future holds for the group itself but hopefully every one of you are doing well & keeping yourselves both lively & sociable. After all, it's what brought you to this point in the first place, isn't it? Cheers!

Your friend,
Spin
Punkin
Punkin

Back to top Go down