Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
The Drago Problem EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
The Drago Problem EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
The Drago Problem EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
The Drago Problem EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
The Drago Problem EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
The Drago Problem EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
The Drago Problem EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
The Drago Problem EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
The Drago Problem EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

The Drago Problem

3 posters

Go down

The Drago Problem Empty The Drago Problem

Post by Onoxdorf Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:06 am

In the realms of Novastorm normality is a fickle thing. In the beginning a majority of the Novastormers waged petty wars against one another. Grudges were commonplace and calculated hate crimes raged throughout the land. Every so often temporary alliances would be formed. There was only one thing a Novastormer hated more than each other and that was new people. That hatred was just enough to instill a pack mentality among the tribe of novastorm.

New settlers would flow into the lands of Novastorm in small migrations each time a foreign Chatango country fell. These asylum seekers were desperate to find a new land to call home... Little did many of them know mortality rates were high in Novastorm. It is to be believed that for every 100 people who find their way to Novastorm only 0.8% were tough enough to make it through their first day. The land itself wasn't the cause of the inhospitably, but the people. Gang violence was at an all time high. It became a cultural right of passage to bully and harass the asylum seekers into fleeing Novastorm chat.

One indian asylum seeker to find himself at the gates of Novastorm was the user Dragonite1127. He had been wandering for quite some time and had been living in the lands of PEO before being recruited into the Youtopian cult. He eventually escaped the cult and found himself in Novastorm. At the beginning the people of Novastorm didn't know that this child called Dragonite1127 was born special, but over time it became clear he had a gift that set him apart from everyone else. Like a real pokemon he was born with an ability. His ability was Unaware.

Drago wasn't a complete stranger to all of the members of Novastorm. Charizardf1 was also a member of the Youtopia cult and quickly took young drago under his wing. Drago's presence didn't sit well with other Novastormers however and many attempted to bully, harass and destroy Drago. Drago's resilience was unmatched due to his unawareness. It meant that no matter how hard the novastormers tried they couldn't provoke an emotional response from young drago.

This did not stop the users of Novastorm using Drago as a punching bag for many years. In this time of alienation Drago struggled to bond emotionally with his peers. Drago did have friends, but they were few and far between. One such friend of Drago's was the user Kittycatismine. Little did Drago know at the time was Kittycatismine would be the girl to introduce him to hentai and ruin his life.

One day Drago witnessed a well respected traveler known as Piks visiting Novastorm. Piks had brought a gift with him for the Novastormers to use. This gift was a tool known as a bot. It was an efficient machine built only to serve. Drago was fascinated by it's brilliance and he quickly began studying it's functions.

Many months went by and Drago continued to tinker with the bot, which was much to the annoyance of the other Novians. He discovered how to talk through it and to command it to do basic tasks. Drago become obsessed with this tool. He used this machine so much it began to feel like an extension of his own physical form. Eventually he learnt how to feed the bot knowledge. He began defining random words with the ultimate goal of creating a databank of highly important information.

Drago's persecution continued. He had a few close friends, but many would still bully him from time to time. Drago's mind began to drift into dark places. "What if I was more powerful? Nobody could bully me then..." He thought to himself. "Do it drago be evil like me" a mini Char whispers whilst sitting on Drago's shoulder. "GOT E" Drago responds.

Years of preparation had built to this very moment. Drago had been bolstering the bots knowledge to the point where it was the most intelligent entity within Novastorm. It lacked one thing though... Free will. Drago then did the unspeakable. He used his Asian IQ to somehow merge his consciousness with the bot. In a blast of telekinetic light and continuous 1s and 0s his physical body and consciousness combined with the bot . The result was an incredibly intelligent superior being. Not only did this being have the reaction speed of a bot, but it had the gift drago was born with to use it's powers to the best of it's ability. Dragobot1127 was born.

Much to his adoptive father's joy Dragobot1127 was inherently evil. He lacked empathy and remorse for a majority of the Novastormers. It was unclear whether or not this was due to being half machine or due to the bullying he suffered at the hands of his enemies. Only one thing was certain though... Dragobot1127 was going to destroy all who attempted to take the bot from him. It was now a part of him and he wasn't going to let it go without a fight.

The Drago Problem Fa6c3204faa03750b67bf062021e4197
Onoxdorf
Onoxdorf

Back to top Go down

The Drago Problem Empty Re: The Drago Problem

Post by charizardf1 Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:28 am

My only regret is allowing his obsession to get this far..... Now he'll forever be stuck with this bot. It'll change him forever. Otherwise I'm proud of the power he has gained. Tamantha and nobody else can touch him.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite1127 Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:35 pm

The Drago Problem Unknown
Dragonite1127
Dragonite1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content