Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

The Enigma of Kitty

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Empty Re: The Enigma of Kitty

Post by Dragonite1127 Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:14 am

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu181

Also, this is proof that Benlozoya=Skater according to Bros. I just want to include this for documentation purposes.

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu182

I never got a chance to talk with Kitty again. And why did Kitty not say anything about me on the Skater account before she left? Was I really just a background character in her life or a side bitch? I hope that one day Kitty will read this forum post to see the impact that she has had on me and possibly respond with at least a few words. I can never hate you, Kitty. Nor can I hate Goomer without listening to his side of the story.
Dragonite1127
Dragonite1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite1127 Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:20 am

March 13, 2021

Chapter 21: Drago’s Goodbye

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu183

Around Christmas of 2020, Kitty returned briefly to Nova for a jolly visit. This moment allowed me to have closure regarding my relationship with Kitty. Thankfully, Kitty’s opinion of me did not change. I was amazed at how much Kitty grew on her own. 

A couple of years ago, she was contemplating suicide every other day, but now she is married to someone and managed to overcome her depression. She claims that she is busy with school to explain her absence and departure from Nova. There is no reason for Kitty to return to Nova. She is not a gamer and she does not have as much free time anymore to waste pretending to be autistic. In fact, Kitty appeared more intelligent on Benlozoya compared to how she normally acted. Perhaps Kitty’s autism was just a phase or a way to stave off her boredom at the time.

I was glad to learn that Kitty did not hate me for presenting the evidence that Goomer was a pedophile. She kind of knew that there was no point in convincing Nova of her views. Us virgins on Novastormchat would never understand what love truly means. In the words of Spin, “rational discussions with any of you never work out. You always think you’re right,” which is the stance Kitty ultimately took.

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu184

People thought of Goomer as nothing more than a greasy fat NEET and nothing could change this notion.

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu185
(credit to Winona for the picture)

I went to Chatango PMS, the last days of flash, to clear matters up with Kitty.

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu186
The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu188
The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu189
The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu190
Dragonite1127
Dragonite1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite1127 Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:30 am

I asked Kitty to read this story up until the March 13 part because I wanted her to know that I could never hate her nor could I hate Goomer. I wanted to know how much she managed to help me. With that, I was able to gain the closure I needed and was able to properly say goodbye to a close friend.

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu191
The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu192

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu193

Kitty would occasionally visit Nova every other month but would eventually forget about us. She does not show any signs of regret for her actions so far. I tried getting more information out of here like if she were in college or how old she was. She later confirmed that she married Goomer, but those were all the details I managed to acquire.
Dragonite1127
Dragonite1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite1127 Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:34 am

Epilogue
Kitty was more like a younger sister to me. I would never consider getting married to her. I was a 4.0 high school student at the top of my graduating class. I would never actually meet up with her in real life either. I am a UC Berkeley undergraduate student and I hope to make at least 70K+ per year. What did Kitty have to offer? Based on what she was saying to Novastormchat, she was a special ed kid who did poorly in school and had no method of earning income in the foreseeable future. Kitty did not complete high school. She must rely on someone else for income. She has immense social anxiety and could not normally interact with others. Of course, this does not mean that I could not poke fun with her through light roleplay or casual conversation on Novastormchat. I loved her as if she were my younger sister, not as a romantic partner. I wish Kitty were still here right now so I could give her head pats and cuddles, but I realize now that all friends must come and go.

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu194

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu195

I want to marry someone who is equal or better than me in terms of careers. I want to feel surprised as we learn new things from each other, feel adventurous as we discover the secrets of the world, and feel sexually excited as we try out new things in bed. Kitty could offer none of that. So, what is my type? Well, I would not date most Mexicans (like Kitty). I would never date black (chocolate) women. I prefer Asian women; however, fat people and Indian people are immediately disqualified. And no one bigger than 5 foot 7 inches preferably.

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu196

Do I regret meeting Kitty? Of course not. Without Kitty introducing me to anime again, I would have never been able to become a die-hard Re:Zero fan, meaning that Emilia would have not been my waifu. In a depressing parallel universe like that, I see no reason to live. It is not all about the girls, though. The Re:Zero soundtrack is pretty impressive too.

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captu198

My identity was transformed because of Kitty. I quit my YouTube channel, discovered anime, developed new sexual tastes, learned to love myself more, and I continue to try to find better friends in the hopes of ending my depression and loneliness. Now, I am focusing more on my studies and finding happiness within myself (and anime girls) rather than having delusions of romantic love with 3D women.

But even so---

---Why must love always fade?

The Enigma of Kitty - Page 2 Captur13
Dragonite1127
Dragonite1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2