Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Why Valorant is the worst game ever created EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Why Valorant is the worst game ever created EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Why Valorant is the worst game ever created EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Why Valorant is the worst game ever created EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Why Valorant is the worst game ever created EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Why Valorant is the worst game ever created EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Why Valorant is the worst game ever created EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Why Valorant is the worst game ever created EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Why Valorant is the worst game ever created EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Why Valorant is the worst game ever created

Go down

Why Valorant is the worst game ever created Empty Why Valorant is the worst game ever created

Post by Punkin Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:36 pm

So you're probably wondering what led to me posting this? The answer is very simple. Since the beginning of me playing Valorant, my peak rank was Gold 3. It took so much time & so much continued effort to finally get past Gold 3 this act. The amount of time between me hitting Gold 3 & me hitting Plat 1 was over a year. I have countless games, I've played against countless foes. I even went farther than Plat 1 -- I was one rank up game away from Diamond. I make an EXCELLENT teammate in Ascendant lobbies & have very little trouble with high-ranked games.

My setup when I worked at the Esports Arena was 240hz 300+ fps. GTX 4090's, 240hz refresh rate monitors... crazy setup. I quit my job there & have to play on 60hz 60fps at home & suddenly???? SUDDENLY my rank goes to complete SHIT. I fucking DROPPED FROM PLAT 3 ALL THE WAY TO GOLD 2. 

I have NEVER in my entire time playing this game, had a string of such incompetent, stupid, arrogant, & fucking ridiculous teammates ever. Do NOT play team-based games. I have SCREAMED at people

Smurfing in Valorant is the downfall of humanity. You queue a gold/silver ELO lobby & get fucking Ascendant 3 players absolutely pub stomping & then your teammates don't fucking say SHIT the entire game & ego peek everything on defense, force buy, & get a fucking attitude when you're completely fed up with losing 6 rounds in a row bc nobody knows how to play the fucking game & stop being so scared

Why do people queue Valorant ranked? What is the goal? They don't queue to win. Most people don't queue to win. Most people don't know HOW TO WIN. Valorant teammates are legitimately NPCs. DO NOT PLAY VALORANT.

If you want to play a video game & value your mental health, find something single-player that you can share with others. Do not play competitive games and ESPECIALLY not team-based competitive games.
Punkin
Punkin

Back to top Go down