Nova Storm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

NS music

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 am
Latest topics
» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc Finale
Nova Anime Roles EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:39 pm by FreezingBadlybutcool

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc P.2
Nova Anime Roles EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 am by charizardf1

» The Tsukuyomi Potence Arc
Nova Anime Roles EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:56 am by charizardf1

» Backstory Risings: Sensei and Pupil
Nova Anime Roles EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 am by Tamicat

» Explaining my own Experience
Nova Anime Roles EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 1:58 pm by Tamicat

» I'm hungry
Nova Anime Roles EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:24 am by FreezingBadlybutcool

» My Experience in Nova & What Happened
Nova Anime Roles EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:34 am by Tamicat

» Self Righteous Ignorance
Nova Anime Roles EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:19 am by charizardf1

» Aren't y'all 30 or something?
Nova Anime Roles EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am by attackonpoke

Nova Anime Roles

2 posters

Go down

Nova Anime Roles Empty Nova Anime Roles

Post by charizardf1 Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:44 am

Hello Novastormchat in this I will describe my Anime role in depth based upon my history within the community(which will of course be exaggerated). If you'd like you can also share your own story. This is just for fun and would be an interesting way of seeing how people developed from their own perspective throughout their time in the community. You don't have to go in depth like mine and be brief or even comment on your own perspective of how you see others if you want.

Beginning-Model Protagonist
At the start I was a well mannered individual that looked after the Nova people. I was a central powerful figure that focused on the positive aspects upon the community, looked and hailed upon as a powerful warrior looked up upon. 

Early Transition-The Start of the Turn to Evil
After awhile I began to being exposed to the power of darkness. Seeing the ungratefulness and ignorance among the community, the darkness began to call my name. Once felt, the dark essence had an addicting feel. I began to walk the road against my base morals and began to change for the worse not knowing the dangers that lied ahead.

Mid- Darkness Era
After Delving too deep into the darkness, it was too late.  The heroes shifted their views of me more and more. Some enjoyed the rise of darkness, while others looked down upon it. As a central figure there were certain enemies that would try to manipulate the environment to push the decision of going even further into darkness. I changed into a more evil figure. Utilizing the dark power I possessed I brought PAIN and AGONY to my surroundings without a care in the world. 

Mid Transition-Anti-hero
After realizing how far in darkness I had went I started to realize my mistake but it was already too late. The damages were already done. My label of committing evils could not easily be washed away. More consistently I would be pointed towards as being involved in most evil actions caused upon the community. I had no choice but to continue embracing my dark side while attempting to do what was good as well. My urges were too strong and I had to figure out what I needed to do to erase the darkness from my heart.

Later- Redemption journey/Disappearance
At some point it began to become too much to bare. I no longer wanted to be seen as a figure of darkness. The pain I felt of being looked upon as an evil figure was too much due to it not aligning with who I really am as a person. In order to truly conquer my darkness and purify my soul I had to depart. With a group of rebels I disappeared from the Nova community and trained to rediscover myself and master the darkness, going on a redemption journey and falling into the shadows. The legends of my merits echoed throughout the community during my departure during this period.

Now-Pure Awakening Side Protagonist
After years of being away I returned more powerful than ever. Awakened with newfound mastery upon the dark artes it no longer had any control over me. My ascension allowed me to stand side by side with the Nova heroes once again with honor and profound wisdom. Seeing how much the Nova heroes have grown, we now band together as equals to face the current dangers of the modern times.
charizardf1
charizardf1

Mado, Dragonite1127 and Surge like this post

Back to top Go down

Nova Anime Roles Empty Re: Nova Anime Roles

Post by Surge Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:38 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAY CHAR!!!!
Surge
Surge

Back to top Go down